Sssh - They'll Hear Us

Story Info
College students in a public library.
1.4k words
4.16
36.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat there with her eyes focused on the book pretending not to notice him watching her. She rolled her eyes back to the words on the page...

".... He touched her skin softly; as she arched her back he scooped her up into his arms and planted a kiss between her breasts.

She inhaled softly. This time she boldly looked up and directly toward him. He wasn't sitting where her eyes had left him. She scanned the library looking for where he could have gone. She felt someone standing behind her, she locked her shoulders and slowly turn her head around then looked up. He stood above her smiling. Then he spoke.

"Uh Hey, My names Matthew," he said. We have Professor Cunny together. Erotic Lit 101."

"Yeah I know. I'm reading the assignment now."

"Mind if I sit with you?" He asked.

She did not reply she only moved her bag so he could sit in the seat next to her. They began to read the book together, discussing parts of the story that interested them. She asked him harmlessly,

"Do you ever think that you learn more by doing than by reading?"

"I do not get how that applies to this."

"The feelings she feels. Cunny always asks us to relate. What if we've never experienced those things? How can we feel them and relate?"

"Gee, sounds to me like you're saying you've never had good sex."

"Maybe, Matt...." She got up closed her book, and started to walk away, then added over her shoulder..."I haven't.....YET!" She winked her eye. Something about the way she sauntered off told him that she'd like him to follow.

He sat unsure for JUST a second then scrambled off in the direction she'd headed in. He wandered slowly peeking down isles to find her. He was nearing the Reference Section and no one ever went back there. He thought she'd snuck out a door or something and he'd missed her go. Then she peeked out and grabbed his hand. Pulling him around a corner to a small dark corner. There she stood naked save for her tiny boy cut shorts. She wasted no time in showing him exactly what it was she wanted from him. As he stood there still a bit stunned. She proceeded to climb up him. One foot was propped up on the shelf behind him and she was pulling him in to kiss her. Her other hand was stroking him thru his jeans. Matthew finally got into the spirit of things and his hands moved quickly around her.

He reached down and grabbed her ass and lifted her closer to himself. The taste of her was setting him on fire. He shifted their weight and put her back to the wall so that her legs automatically locked behind his back. He loosened his grip on her just a bit and dropped her down so that her crotch met his. As he continued to feast on her mouth he ground his cock into her ever dampening twat. The seat of her shorts giving evidence to her current state of arousal. She pulled her lips away from his for just a second, he asked her.... "What do you want me to do?"

Her reply.... "I want you to taste me."

He put her down on her feet and she propped the one leg up on the shelf again. Matt grabbed the seat of her shorts and pulled them to the side. His tongue touched her once. He pulled back, he approached her waiting clit again this time he did nothing more than wet his lips and kiss it. A chaste peck yet it sent her hot box to shivers. Her muscles spasmed out of control.

As her leg began to shake, he got hungry for her taste. He ripped her shorts right off of her lusciously curved body. He went in to kiss it again and stopped.

He looked up at her and said....

"I don't know your name."

She smiled and forced his face back between her legs.

He attacked her pussy with heat. He spread her open and licked her clit watching it engorge. He wrapped his lips around it and sucked gently on her. Milking her for the cum he so desperately wanted her to release. He extended his tongue and slid it into her. Fucking her thoroughly. He replaced his tongue with his fingers and again worked on her clit. Flicking his tongue in repeated assault of her button, he felt her legs lock and as she started to drip onto his tongue he decided he did not want waste her warmth on this tongue. He quickly unzipped his pants threw them to his ankles lifted her and entered her hard and quickly. As soon as he thrust into her she spilled. Her hot juice running all down his legs.

He opened his eyes and would have started to thrust again but she did not look too happy. Her eyebrow was raised in that way that girls do when they aren't pleased with you. Matt couldn't understand what was wrong with that. It had been AWESOME. He didn't have to wait too much longer to figure out what went wrong though.

"Matthew. You let me cheat you. I do not like getting something for nothing. It isn't fair." She pushed him against the book shelf and dropped to her knees. She went down so fast you'd have missed it if you blinked.

"I guess my bonus Matt..." She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and slurped him in, he gasped and she took her mouth off of him, "is that I get to see what we taste like together" she grabbed his cock in her hand and slowly started to jerk him off. She built a cadence and when she got fast enough for him to start leaking at the tip she put her tongue out and let him drip onto her tongue.

"Mmmmmm" she licked her lips." Give me more Matthew."

She licked just the tip of his dick and circled her tongue around the head. Then she took the tip into her mouth and sucked strongly as if trying to suck the cum out of his balls. As she bobbed up and down on him she worked her tongue back and forth giving him a little extra sensation her tongue going the opposite direction of her mouth. She grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him forward so that she was now taking him into her throat. From here He grabbed her head and stopped her bobbing. He started slowly to fuck her face. Making sure he pumped slow enough to keep her jaw from locking but to where he could still feel the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat. The tiny gags she gave turned him on more. As he fucked her face she used her tongue to run it along the shaft or his cock. She reached up and started to massage his balls, as she fondled them she felt them contract upwards. He grabbed her head and held still and she felt him squirt his load directly down her throat. She barely had time to recover, when he pulled her up off of her knees turn her around and bent her forward.

Without missing a beat he rammed his cock into her pussy and started pounding into her. He reached his right hand around and tickled her clit and he took her. She played with her tits, pinching them and squeezing them. He grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them he inserted one finger into her ass and she yelped.

"Shhhh they'll hear us" he said

He finger fucked her hole up until he felt her legs begin to shake again. He shoved himself inside her two more times removed his finger from her ass and began rubbing her clit again while still rubbing her clit he suddenly felt her cum into his hand.

His toes curled in his sneakers. He tensed lifted up onto his toes pulled his cock out from inside of her and came hard all of his cum managing to land on her discarded shorts. He looked at her smiled pulled up his clothes and started to leave, she stopped him.

"Way to get what you wanted. I think this assignment makes PERFECT sense now. I'll be sure to tell Professor Cunny what a BIG help you are." He smiled and walked off only to throw over his shoulder.

"I'll help you with next week's assignment too."

She smiled to herself started to dress and thought... I wonder who was tutoring who?