SSSSSSSSSS…Suckeena

Story Info
A sexy secretary takes advantage of her boss for a good life.
1.2k words
4.17
10.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sakina stifled a hiss as she breathed in sharply. "SSSSSSS..." My finger nail gently scratched her nipple. She didn't expect it, her body tightened. I straightened my fingers and spread them over her deliciously soft breast. We were in a meeting room in office and Sakina was crying. She was deliriously happy and as she held her face in her hands, I hugged her tight. It was the moment I was waiting for and I slipped my fingers into her blouse and cupped her breast.

Sakina was my secretary for five years now and although she wasn't classically beautiful, the make up on her face made her attractive. She had long streaked hair that fell over her shoulders, thin lips and an almost beautiful face. She was short but what she lacked in height she made up in attitude. She worked hard to keep herself in shape. Although she was 42, her breasts were full yet perky, her hips curved beautifully into well-toned legs and her buttocks were full and curvy yet not flabby. Recently she had experimented with her looks and had given up Indian office wear for more western wear like dresses and trousers. Whatever she wore she turned heads and I felt lucky that I was the only one who got to unbutton her blouses on occasion.

For the first two years, things between us stayed professional. I was attracted to her but always kept it to myself. Then things began to happen. Sakina wanted a promotion and she began to shower me with extra attention. She spent a lot of time in my office chit-chatting with me, laughed harder at my jokes and sometimes coyly batted her eyelids at me. Slowly one thing led to another and Sakina agreed to getting more physical. She promised me "hugs and kisses and maybe more" if she got what she wanted.

We began to meet in my office during the lunch hour when almost everyone was in the canteen, eating. I knew Sakina was doing this just so I would give her regular promotions, a raise, better bonuses and a chance to travel the world with me and I didn't mind one bit. It was good entertainment for me and a chance to de-stress. We began holding hands, sitting closer and then after a few weeks when she was more comfortable we began to kiss. Being married and a mother of two, I knew she wouldn't take to this very easily but since she pursued, I let her.

Today was different. I had just sent an email to the office announcing her promotion. She had got a very good pay-grade and was ecstatic! It was lunch time and I was sitting in the meeting room adjoining my office when she burst in, her eyes wide with happiness and she flew into my arms. "Thank you! Thank you so much," she whispered as I hugged her. Her eyes began to well up and she sobbed with happiness.

As emotions overflowed I finally decided to push my luck and my fingers. As I hugged her, I slipped my fingers through her blouse. The touch of her warm skin instantly got my blood rushing and lust took over. I caressed the swell of her breast and pushed my fingers over the curve into her bra until I could feel her nipple. As I circled it with my index finger it stiffened and I ran my finger nail on it. Sakina hissed but instead of pulling back she pushed her teary face up. I gently ran my lips over her and pushed my tongue into her mouth seeking hers. I held her by her waist and pushed her up onto the table. I began to unbutton her blouse half expecting her to push my hands away. She turned her torso, stretched herself over the table reaching for the light switches and turned them off.

This was my lucky day! As I reached between her legs she firmly held my wrist and shook her head. "Be patient," she whispered "what's the hurry?". I didn't know what she meant but I moved back enough for her to sit up. She looked me in the eyes and smiled and I felt her fingers caress my crotch. "Mmmmmm..." I closed my eyes and moaned as her fingers held me over my trousers. She undid the zipper and pulled me out. I was hard, throbbing and ready. "Let me get introduced to him" she gestured towards my penis with her eyes as she eased herself off the table and stood before me. Encircling her fingers around me she pushed my foreskin back and up again. Her fingers caressed the hardness expertly and fluttered like butterflies on the head lightly circling it before gripping and stroking me again.

I felt like I would burst and I took a deep breath to control the urge. She realized instantly and let go. As I looked down at her almost disappointed, she pushed me toward a chair and I sat down, my penis pointing toward my tummy and throbbing harder than before. She kneeled and took my penis with both hands while leaning forward to kiss me. "I hope you like this", she teased as her face lowered onto my eager hardness. As her lips encircled me I felt the warmth and the wetness slide over me almost instantly. Waves of pleasure washed over me as I slid more and more into her mouth. She was gentle and she was slow. Caressing my shaft with her tongue while her fingers massaged my balls. I grabbed the arms of the chair as hard as I could and watched as my knuckles whitened.

Her soft hair was all over my trousers and I watched her head bob up and down slowly yet rhythmically. I pushed my hands under her face and cupped both her breasts. Her bra was still undone and her lovely breasts were hanging bare like small mangoes. Her nipples were inviting and my mouth ached for them. As my fingers massaged her tits, her tongue began to work its magic on my dick. She let it out of her mouth and tickled the head with her tip. As I felt the cum building in my balls, she stopped. Then she flattened her tongue and ran broad strokes over the head before taking the shaft in her mouth and working on it.

In about fifteen minutes I was all ready. "Let me get into you Sakina" I begged. "Not today, be patient" she whispered holding and caressing me in her palm. She moved herself slightly to the right and began to churn my dick in both her hands as if she was churning cream. She was an expert at his and I was in the throes of ecstasy. Her palms held my shaft tight and rolled it while her nails tickled the head. Every few seconds she would lean over and run her tongue over the head. It didn't take me long to lose control and I hissed "SSSSSSSSSS...Sakina" as I shot streams of hot thick cum all over my office carpet. It was the best post-lunch de-stresser of my life.

My adventures with the sexy Sakina had just begun and the days ahead seemed exciting - full of romance and hot sex. Stay tuned for the next adventure with Sexy Sakina.