St. Agatha's School for Herms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers

"Seriously tell me!" I said, throwing my hands in the air and they laughed at me.

"Okay, so the headmistress is really paranoid about people sneaking out, so they walk the hallways at night and if you are out of the room and you aren't going to pee, then you are in serious shit," Quinn said.

"I know," I said, I had been angrily accosted twice, only to reveal that I desperately needed to go to the bathroom. The headmistresses didn't want us having sex with kids from town, so we weren't allowed out of the dorms at night. They also like to pretend like the girls don't have sex with one another so they try to keep girls sneaking into each other's rooms to 'watch television' after lights out.

"Well what you and everyone except for Quinn and I don't know, is that Mrs. Dartmoor, the bulldog who watches over us, decides to be a complete bitch the first two months to scare the shit out of everyone, then she starts drinking and usually passes out around midnight for the rest of the year. She still stumbles through the hallways on those nights to make her presence felt, but she can't even see," Lucretia explained. This was pretty exciting.

"Lucretia figured it out last year when she was trying to masturbate outside at night to try to notch another thing off of her list..." Quinn said.

"Actually, you figured it out while you were trying to find a place to take Jessica Stratmore so that her best friend, your girlfriend and roommate last year, wouldn't know you were fucking her..." Lucretia said batting her eyes knowingly. It was hard to know who was telling the truth.

"It doesn't matter," I offered, "What does it mean?"

"It means Lucretia and I have a special spot in the building we discovered. We want to take you to check it out," Quinn said. The sudden disclosure after the day long tease was kind of shocking but I was excited. The next two hours were agonizing. I figured out why they didn't want to tell me. Any change in routine at the school was fun and this promised to be very interesting.

Finally, midnight rolled around and both Quinn and Lucretia were positive that Mrs. Dartmoor was passed out and then we carefully opened the door. Quinn put her finger to her lips, indicating we needed to be quiet. Not for the old lady, but to avoid the other girls. I felt honored that a secret that they shared was given to me. No one else knew.

We crept over to the stairwell and I assumed we were going to head down. I figured we were going to go to the lounge on the first floor. Instead we started walking up. We were already near the top but we went passed the next floor and then kept walking. We got to the very top of the stairway and it didn't look like there was anywhere else to go. Lucretia got down on her knees. There appeared to be a utility panel near the floor.

Lucretia appeared to have a pocket knife and a bobby pin in her hand was quietly and carefully prodding at the door. I felt like we had been standing there for hours when there was a gently clicking sound and the door swung opened. Lucretia looked back and gave us a smile and a thumbs up. I looked at the door. I had expected circuits or something, but instead there was a narrow crawlspace. It was an attic!

We all got down on our hands and knees and started to crawl into the tunnel. It was very narrow and I had a small case of claustrophobia but I was in the middle and they kept me moving. It was longer than I thought it was going to be but at least it was clean and did have any particular smell. Finally, I saw Lucretia in front of me enter into a room and then I passed into it as well.

It was very dark, but Lucretia quickly lit a candle. She had brought a backpack with like a dozen candles and plenty of matches. Lucretia walked around the room lighting candles and setting them on waxy places I assume had been used for that same purpose in the past. The room was oddly shaped, the frame appeared to be triangular, like we were sort of in the slope of the roof. At the highest point it was about 8 feet tall, but sloped all the way down to the floor. It was a pretty long room, maybe twenty feet, but Lucretia put the candles in an area about ten feet wide. There were some old boxes placed around and a couple of crates, but it looked like my roommates had long since moved them around so that there was a wide open space. A small carpet and some pillows were on the floor.

"Ta-da!" Quinn said in a loud voice. I assume that they had tested the insulation and knew that we were safe.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I don't know, some sort of storage closet or something that they forgot existed in like the thirties. We come up here and steal stuff to pawn. We also have a TV and stuff around here somewhere. They have some rare stuff. Last year Lucretia sold a candelabra for $350," Quinn said, peering into a crate and pulling out a dingy silver plate.

"More than anything else it is a place that no one else knows about that we do. We don't have to be quiet at lights out, we can watch movies, other than those rated G, it is almost like being someone older than a child for a couple of hours at night," Lucretia explained. I had noticed that the security measures at St. Agatha's were a bit extreme but I bet it would have been worse when you were 19 years old and had been there since you were six.

Quinn and Lucretia grabbed some pillows and lay down on the rug. I shrugged my shoulders and lay down with them. Quinn got up quickly and walked behind some of the boxes and came back with a twenty-four pack of really cheap looking beer. I got a little nervous.

"How long has that been back there?" I asked warily. The other two laughed.

"We come up here to drink mostly," Lucretia explained, "But I swear, we only store the liquor up here. Quinn snuck some beer up here last Saturday while I got in a fight with Mrs. Dartmoor about whether or not I was really going to the bathroom." Quinn opened a beer and then handed one to Lucretia and to me. Lucretia opened her beer quickly and took a drink. I tried to do the same but ended up coughing and choking. It was horrible. The others laughed.

"Sip it at first," Quinn explained, "You stop noticing the taste once you're drunk." It was pretty serviceable advice. Before long, I was feeling very strange. I had only had three beers and we were just talking about our families but I felt very strange and knew that I was drunk, although I had never been before.

"She is hammered already!" Quinn said and giggled. Lucretia finished another drink and agreed. I knew they were making fun of me for being a lightweight but I really didn't care. I was happy. I knew I had a stupid look on my face. I was feeling very horny as well. We were all still wearing our uniforms and I am sure the other girls could see my erection forcing my skirt up.

"Ready to keep a promise," a voice whispered into my ear. I looked over and Lucretia was smiling at me. I knew what she meant. I decided to ask a question that I had been wanting to ask of the girls, but had been too nervous to do so. I liked the way the alcohol stole my inhibitions away from me.

"Hey you guys," I said so that they both could hear, "You are always teasing each other about sex."

"Yeah..." Quinn said, downing the rest of her sixth beer.

"Well I know you like having sex EVERYONE," I said, pointing at Quinn, "and you like to do some weird stuff."

"Yeah..." Quinn said, she was laughing at me, but I could tell that she was enticed, she loved to talk about sex and the fact that it was me really seemed to make her interested.

"Well what is your favorite thing you have ever done?" I asked. I mean it was a good question. They seemed proud of their proclivities and I felt it would be cool to know what they liked. They both looked at one another and smiled, "Have you ever had sex with one another?"

"One question at a time," Lucretia said.

"The second one first then," I said. I had never considered it before, but it would have made perfect sense. They argued liked an old married couple and both seemed to think about nothing but sex.

"No," Quinn said, looking over at Lucretia, "Just friends."

"Why not!" I said shocked and they both thought that it was a very funny comment for a virgin to make.

"Just never happened," Lucretia said, "maybe someday."

"Yeah," Quinn said. Neither seemed to be upset by my question, it wasn't like they weren't attracted to one another, they just didn't seem to have had any real desire to have sex with one another at that point. I couldn't really understand the way they thought, but I shrugged my shoulders.

"The first question now!" I said after we hat sat in our little circle of candles in complete silence for a few seconds, or maybe it was minutes. I was pretty drunk.

"You tell us first," Quinn said.

"I am a virgin!" I said honestly. I wished at that moment more than at any point in my life that I had a story for them, but I didn't.

"Maybe you haven't had sex," Lucretia said, "but have you done anything particularly interesting by yourself?" She was looking at me with her burning eyes like she already knew my dirty little story. There was no way she could, I was the only person who knew about it, but there she was, staring me down.

"I bet you do, with a big dick like that I am sure you have done some interesting shit. Warmed up a watermelon or something. You did that didn't you Lucretia?"

"We aren't talking about me yet. But yes. Tell us your story Akhila." Basically word for word, this is the story I told them:

"Okay, so it was a couple of months before I came here when I tried something a little bit different. I really rarely play with myself, but sometimes I get really, really excited and I can't help myself. It feels like something takes control of me and I can't stop. So this time I am talking about was like that. I am sorry, but my story is kind of short, I don't have a lot of context for it.

"I was watching television and I was just struck by this idea and I couldn't get it out of my head. I couldn't concentrate and I have no idea where it comes from. I was watching the news and it wasn't like there were good-looking anchor people it was the idea that got me excited. So I waited until my parents fell asleep and I was on autopilot.

"I went to the kitchen and I got a cup out of the cupboard. My breasts were really swollen then which meant I was really horny. So I lifted them up to my mouth and started sucking out my milk (Quinn tried to interrupt here but Lucretia quickly explained and we kept going. Quinn looked at me with awe). I was pulling the milk out of my breast and spitting it into the cup. I had never seen it like that before, I always just drank it down. It was so interesting to see it there. It was thin and kind of bluish in some way.

"I kept pulling the milk out and spitting it into the cup until it was about halfway full. I didn't really know what I wanted to do after that. It was like I had ideas but I didn't know where they were going or anything, but I did. I don't know.

"Anyway I got this sudden urge. I pulled my panties down around my ankles and I looked at my penis. (Quinn yelled at me to call it a dick). So I looked at my dick and it was so hard and I knew it was just going to be one of those times when I had to masturbate. So I started to stroke it. I am not romantic about it or anything when I need to do it. I was just pounding away at it and I could tell it wasn't going to take me very long.

"I was suddenly struck by this idea. Just as I was about to cum, I grabbed the cup and aimed my dick at it. My sperm comes out really slow and easy and it just poured into my milk. I guess I just sort of have a thing about bodily fluids. I think it is really sexy stuff. So the other half of my cup was soon filled with my cum. I guess it was about a 12 ounce clear glass. It was just a centimeter or so from the top. I stuck my finger into it and sort of swirled it around a bit. It was only there that I knew I was going to drink it. It mixed up pretty well.

"I picked the cup up and looked at it. It looked like cow's milk now, thick and white. It didn't really have a strong smell, I guess it smelled like you figure it would. I put it to my lips and sucked just a little in. Then I just couldn't control myself. I started gulping it. It would be impossible to explain how it tasted now, but it wasn't really about the taste, it was about how dirty it was to be tasting it. How angry everyone would be if they saw and how sexy it made me feel to do it. I don't know if that makes sense or is a good reason to do anything but that's what it is. I swished it around it my mouth, I gargled it, and I drank it. I guess it was sweet and salty at the same time and tasted like substantial. It's so hard to say..."

Then my story sort of petered out. I no longer felt drunk, but felt sexy having Quinn and Lucretia staring at me with something like surprised respect. I was glad that I had told them and I was really excited to find out what they were thinking about it.

"Well there you go," I said, "Now someone else has to go." The two girls looked at one another. I knew that they felt it was a little bit difficult to follow my story. But I assumed wrong, they both had better stories than me, but they were unsure of who should go next. But both of them had enjoyed my story, so in the end I would be happy.

"I know I have something that tops both of yours," Quinn said.

"Trust me," Lucretia said, "You can't touch my story." She said it in such an authoritative way that Quinn didn't even attempt to fight it, she nodded her head and began her story. This is, word for word, what Quinn told us:

"It was last year, actually like around this time of the year. There were these three girls that I was sort of interested in and they were like all best friends. I slept with a ton of the girls in that senior class, but these three were different. First, they were a lot better looking than the other girls. They also were really uncomfortable with me. They would like totally roll their eyes when I was talking to them and stuff. Some of those other girls in their class were throwing themselves at me and here they were, like completely ungettable. I am not really used to things that I can't get, so that just made me want them more.

"So one day I ran into them over in the hallway and I invited them into my room. They said they had to go but I told them I had something that I wanted to give them. My room was empty then because it was in the middle of the day and most people were at classes. So the three of them stood there with their arms crossed looking real pissed off at me so I decided to talk to try to figure out why there were being such bitches.

"'So why don't you girls like me?' I asked, 'Why don't you want to sleep with me? All the other girls do.' They just sort of rolled their eyes at me and stared at the floor. There was one girl and she was like, in charge of them somehow. She was their little leader. Her name was Becky and she said to me.

"'You don't really like us?'

'The Hell I don't',' I said, 'I love all three of you.' They didn't really think that was very funny.

'You just want us to put a notch on your bedpost. You are just in it for your ego,' Becky said to me and the other two just nodded like they'd talked about it in the past. So I got a great idea.

'I swear,' I said, 'This isn't about ego. I promise to you guys that I will do anything to be with you. There is nothing you can come up with to destroy my ego that will change my mind.' That seemed to get them excited.

'What do you mean?' Becky asked. I hadn't really thought about what it meant.

"'It means that you each get one chance to ask me to do something that you think is so embarrassing that I wouldn't do it and if I do, then I get to sleep with you because I proved it wasn't about my ego,' I said. So they sort of huddled up and they came back and agreed to it. Then they huddled up again and came up with their suggestions. It was that girl Kara, you know the one with the massive boobs, and she went first.

"'Okay, I want you to lick my asshole,' she said really smugly like she thought it was so gross. I didn't have the heart to tell her that I love to lick ass. I don't know why but it is really hot. She pulled her little skirt up and I almost died because she wasn't wearing any panties. She was facing away from me and she bent over my bed. She looked back at me and I did what she asked me to do. I pulled her white ass cheeks apart and looked at the little pink bud in the middle. I stuck my tongue out and started to lick her. I didn't give it a timid little lick, I went to town. I dunked my tongue in her ass and I ran it all the way from the top to the bottom. She was moaning like a whore and grabbing those big tits by the time I was done. Becky had to demand that the girl stop. I kissed her ass cheek and then stood up and waited for the next one.

"'Okay, I want you cum on your face and in your hair,' That girl Debbie said. I didn't have a problem with that either. I got back down on my knees and motioned for her to come to me. She lifted her skirt up too and she pulled her panties aside and pulled out a little 4 inch cock and balls. She was already hard so I knew that I was already getting to her. Around this time I noticed that Becky was out of the room. I didn't have time to figure out where she went. Anyway, Debbie stands a couple inches from my face and starts to jerk off. It was really cute, she made all these little squirrel noises. She must've been really horny because it only took her like three seconds and then a couple of big globs of cum shot onto my face and into my hair. I closed my eyes and listened to her pant. Then I carefully scooped the cum up with my fingers and put it in my mouth.

"'Okay my turn,' A voice said and I looked over and saw that Becky was back in the room and she was holding one of the solo beer pong cups and she handed to me, 'Drink my piss,' she said and then crossed her hands in front of her chest like she had me beat, 'All of it.' Well I hadn't ever done that before but I sure as Hell wasn't going to give her the smug satisfaction of beating me. So I took the cup in my hand and didn't even look. I just gulped it down. I can't even tell you what it tasted like because all I was thinking about was having those three girls. Becky looked like her head was going to explode. So here I was with piss, cum, and ass on my mouth and now I had these girls right where I wanted them. I guess I don't have to go into detail, but the next couple of hours were very interesting."

When she finished Lucretia and I cheered and told her that she was our hero. We were gaining a respect for doing things in the nastiest way possible and the fact that Quinn was able to seduce three girls simply by grossing them out was intensely exciting to us.

"See, now you're stuck Lucretia. You can't possibly top that," Quinn said, smacking Lucretia's ass and tossing her own hair. I took a sip of beer and thought about how beautiful the girls were. I was very comfortable now and didn't care that my dick was hard. I noticed that the other two girls were in the same situation and no one was self-conscious.

"That's where you're wrong. My story is twice as good as yours," Lucretia said and we laughed and told her it was impossible.

"Come on and tell us," I said and Lucretia didn't make us wait any longer. This is, word for word, what Lucretia told us:

"Last year I left school for about a week to meet up with my family in New York. I am the baby of the family and I have three older sisters. None of the other girl's in my family are like me. They are normal. So anyway I went to New York because my oldest sister Maria was going to get married to some guy from there. I was so excited because while she made all three of us, her sisters, her bridesmaids, I got to be the maid of honor. I knew we were close, but I figured she would feel pressure to ask one of my older sisters to do it because they were closer in age. I mean I was 18 at the time and she was 26 and my other two sisters were 25 and 24.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,892 Followers
123456...8