St. Agatha's School for Herms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,890 Followers

"So I went out there and I met up with my family and it was so much fun. Maria looks almost exactly like me except she has long, straight black hair and green eyes. So you know we did the whole meeting the other family and then we had the rehearsal and the dinner and I was so excited when I woke up on her wedding day because it sort of felt like mine. You know I'd look a lot like my sister and I would be standing in about the same place. And let's be honest, there is a good chance I won't ever find someone to marry me. I'm a slut with a dick.

"So I went to the church and everything and after I get my ugly lime green dress on I am sitting there waiting for someone to tell me what to do and then my mother comes up to me and she is crying and she can't even tell me what is wrong. I mean that isn't necessarily an unusual thing so I just sat her down in my chair and walked over to my dad and asked him what was wrong. He said that Maria had cold feet and she didn't want to come out of her dressing room. He asked me to go over and talk to her.

"It wasn't like Maria to be nervous about anything so I rushed over to the room and knocked on the door. There wasn't any answer so I knocked again and there still wasn't any answer. I knocked really loud and said, 'Maria it's me. Lucretia.' She didn't say anything, but the door opened. I walked in and closed the door behind me.

"She looked so beautiful in her white dress and veil that I felt like crying but I noticed that she was already crying and I decided that it wouldn't be the best plan for me to start weeping. Instead I rushed over and got down on my knees next to her on the floor.

"I asked, 'What's wrong?' She didn't say anything for a while but just stared at the floor and let her eyes fill up with tears. I didn't know what to do. Finally she talked.

"'I just don't know if I am ready for this. I met Jack two years ago and I know him really well. But well enough to get married? I just don't know. I know he cheated on me once, a very long time ago. I forgave him then, but I don't know if I really forgave him in my heart.' This was news to me and I hated Jack for it.

"'How long ago was it?' I asked.

"'It was forever ago. Like two months after we started dating.' I felt a little bit better.

"'Are you sure he has been faithful since then?'

"'As sure as I can be,' she said.

"'And you have always been faithful with him?' I asked and she nodded her head and started to sob again. I told her to stop.

"'Would it make you feel better if you had been able to get even?' I asked. My mind was already spinning a plan.

"'What do you mean?' she asked and she stopped crying and looked at me intently.

"'If you had cheated on him and gotten even with him for cheating on you would it be better?' she paused for a second like she was really considering how that would make her feel. But I knew my sister. We were bad in the exact same ways. I knew that more than the breach of trust that was what was tearing her up inside. It was the inability to say in her heart that she had done it too and that the slate was even on sin.

"'It probably would,' she finally said and then blushed.

"'I would feel the same way,' I said and she looked a little bit relieved. I wasn't going to judge her.

"'But it is too late now. I can't call it off so that I can go cheat on him real quick and come back tomorrow,' she said in her wry way and then she put her face in her hands again.

"'Why not right now?' I said.

"So she says, 'What do you mean?' I decided not to explain. I reached behind my back and unzipped my dress and stepped out of it. I wasn't wearing a bra with it and I quickly slipped off my panties and I already had an erection. Incest was a taboo I had never even considered before, but this would probably be the only chance I had in my life to break it. Maria knew about my dick, but she hadn't ever seen it before I felt her eyes on it.

"'Your actually a little bigger than Jack,' she told me and I felt bad for her. She was going to marry a guy who had a dick no bigger than like 4 and a half inches. But she didn't act disgusted or anything. She looked calculating. I mean this was my sister, we had the same genes, I knew what she was going to do before she said a word.

"'Let's do it,' she said. She didn't have time to get out of her dress so she just hiked it up sort of. The garter looked really sexy on her leg and I could see her looking at me with desire. I was sexually attracted to her. I always sort of had been in my mind. I could tell all she wanted from me was my dick so that she wouldn't have to live with Jack's infidelity over her head, but I didn't care.

"I helped her slip off her panties and set them gently on the table next to her. I caught a look at her pussy. It was so cute and perfect, the sort of body that I am so jealous of. She was shaved and little pink lips and she made me want to cum right there. I didn't have a lot of time to look because she grabbed me around the waist and pulled me in. She used her hands to get my cock into her and she felt amazing. It was so sort and warm and wet and tight inside of her and I had to fight not to cum instantly. I started fucking her then and she we both tried to be quiet but it was difficult.

"I didn't take very long but it was enough. I could tell she enjoyed it too. As I came she gave me a kiss on the cheek and held me close in a hug. It was the most amazing thing to know I had done it. I could tell she was relieved too. She could get married now. We got ourselves together and went out. It was a wonderful ceremony."

To say the least Quinn and I were completely shocked. Lucretia just looked at us with her know-it-all smile and didn't say a word. Then Quinn and I erupted into applause. Even Quinn had to admit that Lucretia was the owner of the best story. We all just sort of sat around for a while, basking in the memories and the strange ideas that had been raised by them.

"You know Quinn," Lucretia said with mischief in her voice after a few minutes.

"What's that?" the other girl asked.

"Our little Akhila is a virgin you know. I mean a virgin in every sense of that word. Never even got a hand job from another person," Lucretia said, sitting up and looking at me. I knew what she was hinting at and I didn't want to say no.

"And like she said, we have never been together," Quinn said, catching on as well. The sexual tension in the room was palpable. I felt like I could smell it and taste it in the air. Quinn walked over to Lucretia and bent down and gave her a deep, loving kiss. She then helped Lucretia get to her feet and the two girls slinked over to me. My eyes had too much to process, their breasts bounced and their dicks were hard and they had the most gorgeous faces.

I stayed sitting on the blanket in the middle of the room. I didn't even know what to do, I felt like I was frozen. Luckily, Quinn and Lucretia were decisive and knew exactly what they wanted to do. Quinn got down on her knees in front of my face and smiled down at me as she and Quinn helped me to lay down on my back. Lucretia spread my legs wide and Quinn took my head in her hands and gently turned my head towards her.

"Open your mouth," she said gently and I did. I saw her bit, red clit staring at my face and I closed my eyes as she started to move it towards my mouth. It tasted amazing. It was such a feminine flavor and I was jealous of the wet pussy I could smell as the little nub of a clit entered my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it listened to Quinn moan. She sounded so beautiful.

Suddenly I felt a small amount of pressure on my asshole. My eyes flew open but all I could see was Quinn's smooth flat stomach as it moved closer then farther as she moved her had wet clit in and out of my mouth. I started to feel something entering my body. For a moment I thought it might be one of Lucretia'sfinger's but soon I knew that it was far too large. It was definitely her dick. She moved slowly and carefully, but definitively as I felt my entire body fill up. When she started I had imagined it would hurt, and it was a bit uncomfortable at first, but what really shocked me was how pleasurable it was. I moaned around Quinn's clit as Lucretia slowly filled me up entirely with her hard dick.

Finally, she was completely inside of me and it felt like waves of sex were moving up and down my body. That is the only way I can figure it. I felt the milk come to my breasts. I sucked even harder on Quinn's clit and heard her shriek with pleasure. I felt Lucretia's hands on my knees and I felt her slamming her dick in and out of my asshole. I could hear her moaning as well.

"You are so tight," She said as she spread my legs farther and then leaned forward to take my left nipples into her mouth. I felt her sucking my milk out of me. Quinn seemed to understand what was going on and she also leaned over me and started sucking the milk out of my other nipple. They sucked for a while and then I felt some of the milk drip onto my stomach as they kissed one another and the milk fell from their mouths. While this was going, both kept thrusting their phalluses into my body. Suddenly, as I kept licking, I felt Quinn go stiff. She moaned and then felt backwards onto her butt. Her clit popped out of my mouth and I opened my eyes to watch her finish her orgasm.

I then turned my gaze down to Lucretia who was still between my legs, pounding away at my asshole. The sight was so surreal. I couldn't believe I was having sex! I never in my life thought that this would happen. I saw my milk on my stomach and scooped it up on my finger as best I could and put it into my mouth. It had Quinn and Lucretia's spit in it and it tasted amazing. Lucretia was smiling at me and the sweat glistening on her head and looked so sexy.

Suddenly, Quinn swung her leg over me and I saw her ass and knew that she was facing down away from me. She got down, straddling me and covered me entirely in the 69 position. Suddenly, her shaved pussy was in my face. I didn't need someone to tell me what to do. I stuck my tongue out, made it thick, and started to lap at her pussy. She tasted salty and delicious and I breathed in her smell.

Suddenly I felt the most amazing feeling I had ever felt in my life. Quinn's mouth gently covered my hard cock as her hand grasped my shaft. She licked and sucked on my dick and tried to take as much as she could into her throat as she massaged my balls. At the same time, Lucretia kept pounding away at my asshole with her cock.

I couldn't handle it. I felt like my entire body was electric. I thrust my hips down harder, I licked faster, and the weight of Quinn on top of me was squeezing the milk out of my breasts and it was leaking onto the floor. I didn't last for long afterwards. I felt that familiar feeling in my cock, but when I came it was far more intense than usual. The orgasm was so intense it made my asshole clench tight and I heard Lucretia grunt and then I felt hot cum shooting out of her dick into my ass. At the same time, my cock was quickly filling Quinn's mouth with cum. She swallowed as much as she could, but I felt more dripping onto my stomach.

Quinn rolled off of me, panting. At roughly the exact same second, Lucretia pulled her dick out of my ass, also panting. I was almost blacked out from the pleasure and we all just lay there for a while, covered in each other's fluids and breathing hard. Eventually, we all managed to ourselves back together and we looked at each other sheepishly and giggled. We started to get dressed to leave, unsure of what we had really just done. I was afraid that maybe I had lost my friends by having sex with them. Maybe there would be awkwardness between us now. Then an idea struck me.

"That was really nice," I said and the other two nodded at me.

"You were pretty good for a first timer, you lasted quite a while," Quinn said and I was aware of being complimented by the master and felt very proud.

"I want a girlfriend," I said and both of them sort of looked around nervously and I had to laugh, "Not you ugly bitches!" They both laughed at me.

"What do you want then?" Lucretia asked as she slipped on her shirt.

"I was thinking we should make a promise to one another. We should all try to get our dream girl before the Christmas break. The person who wins only has to buy the other's ten dollar presents, the runner up has to buy 25 dollar presents, and the loser has to buy 50 dollar presents for Christmas," I suggested.

"Who are our dream girls?" Quinn asked.

"For you, it's the 11th grade Ice Queen," Lucretia said and we all laughed.

"I don't know," I said, "But you're on your honor." The other two thought it sounded like a sexy idea and I had successfully avoided any discomfort by deflecting our sexual tension away from the group and out into the school at large. As time would show, the plan would work.

Chapter 6: Lucretia's Story

For a couple of weeks nothing seemed to happen. We all went to class and we ate lunch together and even took a weekend trip to Quinn's family cabin fifty miles from campus and went skinny dipping on the secluded mountain pond and went fishing. We didn't have sex with each other and while it seemed that Quinn was having sex with all the 11th grade girls, even she had yet to sleep with her dream girl. All of our sexual energy was turned towards the task and couldn't be denied.

One night I was lying on my bed doing some reading for Economics. Quinn was at her desk working away on her computer. I was reading about market forces and other intensely boring things when I realized that I hadn't seen Lucretia all day.

"Have you see Lucretia at all today?" I asked Quinn, she turned away from her computer and looked at me.

"Come to think of it, I haven't," she said. We weren't really worried. Lucretia was a strange girl and sometimes she would be gone for whole swatches of the day.

It wasn't until just a few short minutes before lights out that Lucretia finally pushed opened our door and walked in. We looked over at her and she had a sly smiled on her face and she was basically skipping over to her bed. She quickly stripped down and lay down on her bed.

"What are you smiling about?" Quinn said, leaving her desk and sitting down on the floor next to Lucretia's bed.

"I only have to buy you guys ten dollar Christmas presents," she said unapologetically and then continued to stare at the ceiling.

"Who?" I asked.

"How?" Quinn said at the exact same moment.

"Oh I wasn't aware that I was compelled to share my experience. I thought I just had to bag my dream girl and then I was finished," she said, sitting up. I got up from my bed and sat down on the floor next to Quinn. It looked like we were at story time with Lucretia sitting up above us. Both of us were hoping that it was.

"Well you don't have to," I said, "But whenever I get mine done I am going to tell Quinn, but I am certainly not going to share with you."

"Oh you bitch!" Lucretia said and she threw her pillow at me. I giggled and caught it before it could hit me in the face, "In that case, fine. This is what happened." This is, word for word, what Lucretia told us:

"So this afternoon, like every Wednesday afternoon, I went over to Mrs. Henderson's class to help her grade her papers. She was looking especially good today. You know her blonde hair was back in a ponytail and she was almost as tall as me with her heels on. She has been looking more voluptuous than usual this week and her breasts are big for a small woman and she has been looking curvy... Anyway... sorry.

"So I was grading the papers and it was so intensely boring that I ended up just staring at her while she was making a lesson plan. I know that she knows that I stare at her but she doesn't say anything. She needs me to help her. Plus I think that she is really flattered by it.

"Anyway, I was just finishing up a paper and she told me she had to go make a phone call so she got up and left the room. She did this every now and then and usually I don't do anything about it, but this time I just happened to look over and noticed that the thing she was reading wasn't part of a lesson plan. It looked like a handwritten note.

"I really quick looked over at the door and made sure that she wasn't in the doorway or anything. So I got up and walked around her desk and looked at it. It was definitely a handwritten note and boy what a note! It was in a woman's handwriting and it was nasty. It was basically just a note talking about how good Mrs. Henderson was in bed and that this woman's pussy was aching to be fucked by Mrs. Henderson's big dick. I got hard just reading it.

"But I also knew something very interesting. I knew that Mrs. Henderson was married. Married to a man, probably some boring guy named Mr. Henderson who had some sort of fetish for chicks with dicks. Anyway, this letter was not from a man and it certainly wasn't from her husband. I had some information in my hand that she definitely would not have wanted me to find. I quickly picked it up and rushed back to my desk and started grading the papers again.

"A couple of minutes later she came back into the room. She didn't immediately go back to the desk but instead she went over to her chalkboard and wrote a couple of notes down for the girls to copy in the morning. I was just sitting at the desk, biding my time for the opportunity to strike.

"Finally she finished working on her board and went and sat down at her desk. She looked down at her table and acted cool for a minute. But soon she was rifling through her papers and had a frantic look on her face. I noticed a couple of times that she looked at me like she was going to ask me a question but then she thought better of it. I was just so tickled watching her, but finally I figured I had tortured her enough.

"'You looking for this?' I asked and held up the note for her to see. She stood up from her desk and stared at me with her big sexy eyes.

"'Where did you get that?' she asked although she must have known.

"'I found it,' I said, 'I thought you were married.'

'I am.'

'To a man.'

'I am.'

"'This letter was written by a woman I think. And it is addressed to you. I don't think that this is the kind of letter that Mr. Henderson would want you to be reading from another person. I should probably let him know about this,' I said and she sat back down in the chair and just stared at me with absolute hate in her eyes. It was passion though and I really liked it, she wasn't just looking through me now. She had to pay attention.

"'That is from my husband. It is a little game we play. And it is none of your business' she said, her eyes staying calm. I was impressed with her ability to lie but I could tell she was lying.

"'Oh that's so cute!' I said, 'I am going to get this back to him though. I mean what is the harm right?' I asked. She gave me this prissy little look.

"'Alright Lucretia, what do you want?'

"'Who said I wanted anything? I just want to protect the institution of marriage,' I told her and I shrugged my shoulders.

"'Don't be cute.'

"'I don't know how to be anything but cute,' I said coyly and she was about to explode. Her face was getting red and she looked incredibly sexy when she was angry.

"'Do you have any bad grades? Do you need me to talk to a teacher? I can get you a raise on your work study. You can get paid for work study and I won't tell anyone if you don't show up,' she said. She seemed to break a little bit while she was starting to say this. It wasn't that she stopped being angry but all of the sudden she was more afraid than pissed.

"'Oh I don't think that is appropriate do you?' I could tell that my puritan attitude was really pissing her off.

"'Anything,' she finally said and I had what I needed. I got up from the desk where I was sitting and walked over to the door and checked the hallway. It was abandoned so I closed it and came back. I went back to my desk and sat on top of it and looked at her.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,890 Followers
1...345678