St. Agatha's School for Herms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers

"'Take 'em off,' I said.

"'What?'

"'Your clothes. I want to see you naked.' She didn't even really hesitate. I had her so nervous that she was shaking while her fingers worked her blouse. This was so great. I was blackmailing someone for sex and having sex with a teacher. It was two in one. Except she didn't know how far I wanted to go yet.

"She stood up behind her desk and unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall onto her desk. She unzipped the side of her skirt and let it fall down on her feet. She was wearing a sexy red bra and matching panties and my mouth was watering. She didn't pause, she was very intent on getting this over with. She reached behind her back and unhooked her bra and let it slide down her arms and set it on the desk with her blouse. Her breasts were spectacular. She is probably 40 but her tits are still perfect, I couldn't believe it. Big, shaped like teardrops, you know, awesome.

"Anyway, she hooked her thumbs into her panties and pulled them down as well. She was hung man. Not like Akhila, but she had a good seven inch dick. I mean it would be seven inches if it were hard, but she was so nervous it was just limp sitting there. She was shaved and it looked gorgeous. I couldn't even talk.

"'Will you give me the letter back?' she asked with this like, pained sound in her voice that almost made me laugh.

"'Oh we aren't done,' I told her. I stood up from my desk and removed my blouse and bra quickly. She was looking at my tits and I could tell she liked what she saw. I slipped my panties down from under my skirt but didn't take the skirt itself off. I walked over to the front of her desk. She was still standing behind it naked. I could tell she was getting horny, she started to get a little bit hard. I climbed up on the front of the desk.

"'What are you doing,' she asked in this almost breathless voice. I lay down on the desk in front of her. I kept my legs together.

"'What do you think I'm doing,' I said and then I spread my legs. My dick was hard and my pussy was soaking wet. This was like my dream come true. She looked down at me and I swear to God she licked her lips. "'I can't,' she said. I looked down at her dick, she was hard as a rock. I gently took her cock in my toes and stroked it once.

"'I think you can,' I told her.

"'You left the letter at your desk, I can run and get it,' she said, thinking quickly, but I am quicker.

"'Now your raping a student, you have bigger problems,' I told her and she knew that I was right. Her dick was incredibly hard now. I sort of grabbed her waist with my feet and pulled her into me. She knew she couldn't get out of it now so she decided she was going to punish me.

"She put her cock against my pussy and then rammed it in in one quick motion. It was so painful but I loved it. I have a little bit of a pain fetish to go along with all of my other fetishes. She took my hips with her hands and started to slam her dick in and out of my pussy as hard as she could. I was moaning so loud I thought I was going to raise the alarm and people were going to come rushing in.

"To shut me up she leaned forward and kissed me. It was a hard, passionate kiss and it was wonderful. She kept slamming away at my pussy and now it didn't hurt at all, it was just amazing. I wrapped my arms around her as well. I was completely wrapped around her now and she just kept fucking me.

"It was so wild and hard that she couldn't last very long. She hit me with three really hard, tough thrusts and I felt her cum filling me up. She sort of went limp on top of me but I wasn't going to give her a rest. I hadn't cum and goddamnit I wanted to.

"'Get on your hands and knees on the floor,' I said and she panted. I smacked her ass as hard as I could and then got her moving. She got down next to her desk on her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her and put my cock against her asshole.

"'Oh please don't. I haven't done that in years,' she told me. I guess that let me know what her husband was into.

"'Shut up,' I said. My pussy was sore and I didn't want to give her the satisfaction of getting out of this without a little bit of humiliation. I started to work my cock into her ass and she was moaning like a banshee. I took a big clump of her hair into my hand and put my other hand over her mouth. I pulled her hair and told her to shut up.

"I started to dip my dick into her ass further. I didn't take a lot of time, not like with you Akhila. I just dunked it. In a couple seconds my balls were rubbing against her balls. That whore came again! Right then and there, she squirted cum all over her floor and she moaned. I pulled her back and made her lick it off of the floor while I kept fucking her ass. She seemed to enjoy it and it got me fucking her harder.

"It only took me a few minutes to cum. I felt the most amazing tingle and then I came in a big torrent that filled her asshole up. She moaned when I did it and she came again! I couldn't believe it, she was going off at the drop of the hat. I pulled my dick out of her and got down to suck the cum out of her asshole. As soon as I was done she turned back around and gave me a kiss and I spit the warm, salty liquid back into her mouth and she swallowed it down. We kissed for a long time and it was different now. Still passionate, but no longer hate.

"Our kiss broke and we both sat on her floor, naked. She was actually smiling now and she leaned over and gave me a hug. I couldn't believe the change that had come over her. Three orgasms must have changed her mood. I guess I am just that good.

"'I can get you that letter,' I told her.

"'Maybe you shouldn't. You may need to use it again. But know if you show my husband, we are over,' she told me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. Then she put on her clothes and left.

We were cheering at all the best parts and laughing when we were supposed to laugh. We were completely engrossed in her story and we knew she was telling the truth. Of course we wanted to know anything else but she was out of information. She promised to tell us if she slept with Mrs. Henderson again. Of course we were proud of Lucretia, but I must admit that it made me jealous. I wasn't anywhere close to getting a girl. I knew Quinn was even more jealous. She wouldn't take long to get even.

Chapter 7: Quinn's Story

The next week was absolute torture for Quinn. On three different nights Lucretia came in just before lights out and had new stories about her adventures with Mrs. Henderson. She was even calling the teacher 'Laura' now and she had officially bagged her dream girl first. Quinn was very upset that her reputation as the dorm room Lotharia was in danger.

Then one night Lucretia and I were watching television and both of us knew that Quinn had done something. We hadn't seen her since lunch and she hadn't dropped by to ask Lucretia if she had any new stories. We knew that this meant she had sealed the deal and soon I would be the only loser left in the group. However, we were both surprised that when we bedded down at night Quinn still wasn't there. I fell asleep and when I woke up, Quinn was still not in the room.

"Do you think something is wrong?" I asked Lucretia and she shrugged her shoulders but looked nervous. No one had received so much as a text from Quinn in 18 hours.

We had quirky schedules that wee and had an appointment to get lunch together and Lucretia and I agreed to go and if Quinn didn't show up we would finally go tell someone. We didn't want her to get in trouble but we definitely didn't want something to be wrong and there we were doing nothing about it.

I was worried about it all morning, but when I got to lunch I saw that both Lucretia and Quinn were already there and they were talking. Quinn didn't looked like she was upset and I could see by the way Lucretia was talking to her that she had completed her task. I went up to the line and bought my food and then came back and sat down with the girls.

"Okay, you're here. We are going to go to the quad and each our lunch out on the lawn," Quinn said quickly and before I had a second everyone was picking up their stuff. I followed them out to the quad. It was a little bit chilly (for the desert) and so no one else was out there. We sat down in the grass and spread our food around and Quinn could barely contain herself, "I did it!"

"Who was it?" I asked. Quinn could never play games with us, if she had something to say it was out of her mouth so fast your didn't have a chance to finish your question.

"It was Vanessa Goodrich," she said. Lucretia and I stared at her blankly and she rolled her eyes, "She is that hot, icy 11th grade chick!"

"I have no idea who it is hon," Lucretia said and Quinn sighed. I knew Vanessa, we had classes together. She was stunning. And kind of mean.

"She is like 5'4 and like 110lbs. She has long, auburn hair and freckles. She has like a soccer player's body with a little bit of muscle and a nice butt. She has these brown eyes that look through you like you aren't shit and she wouldn't even talk to me," Quinn explained.

"Sounds like a sports dyke to me, does she even have tits?" Lucretia asked.

"Yes. She has B cups, but that is beside the point. You guys suck," she said.

"Okay, okay. We're Sorry," I said and she smiled as if to say she hadn't been angry in the first place, "Just tell us what happened," I begged. This is, word for word, what Quinn told us:

"So last night it was getting down to time when my work study job at the library was supposed to let off, but I still had a ton of work to do so I asked Ms. Crabtree if I could stay late and finish it with a little bit of overtime. She likes me so she said that I could. Before she left she told me that there was an 11th grader who was preparing for some sort of debate competition in Santa Fe and that she had gotten special permission from the headmistress to stay late and do research. So I figured out that Ms. Crabtree was really excited that she didn't have to stay late and that I was in charge. So I walked her to the door and I was in charge.

"I went back to the intake desk and started filling out all the forms I needed to get the books checked back in. I swear to god I cannot figure out why this school does not switch its library over to a computer system. We are the only school on earth that still uses the obnoxious card system and it drives me absolutely nuts.

"Anyway I was just there fixing my forms for like an hour and I had gotten a pretty big dent in my work and I was thinking about heading back to my room when I realized there was an 11th grader in there somewhere and I was trapped here until she was finished. So I just dicked around with my iphone and read a little bit of my homework.

"Then there was a like 'ahem' at the desk and I hoped it was the 8th grader telling me she was ready to get the fuck out. But when I looked up, I was very glad to see that it was my dream girl. I was really hoping now that she didn't want to leave. I was lucky.

"'I am sorry to bother you,' she said it like she knew that I wasn't doing anything and she was just talking to be polite. You know how I love that icy attitude.

"'No I'm not doing anything important...'

"'Vanessa.' I knew her name, I mean come on! But I wanted to make her sweat if I could.

"'Right, well what can St. Agatha's library do for you?' I said in my ultra-professional voice.

"'I can't find a book I am looking for, I was hoping you could help me find it. It's called Redefining Female Religious Life by Booker,' she said and I went into the cards without further comment.

"I groaned a little when I found out where the book was located. It was all the way down in the lower stacks. I told her this and said that I was going to need her help to get the book. She sort of rolled her eyes and we set off.

"'So how are you enjoying school since you learned the secret?' I asked her when we went to the staircase.

"'Hasn't changed anything,' she said and kept walking stiffly behind me.

"'You're very pretty,' I said 'You could probably have a girlfriend if you wanted to.'

"'Well I don't,' she said, 'Can we just get my book?'

"'No problem,' I said. So we wound our way down the stairwell to the second floor, the first, the basement, the subbasement, and finally the little ladder that led to the stacks. Each floor lower we got hotter and hotter. It was a little bit cooler yesterday and the administration overreacted and turned the boiler on in the back of the stacks. So it was sweltering down there. By the time we got there I was like a sauna. It was a little bit sweaty. I decided to be bold.

"'Hey listen, It could take me fifteen minutes to find your book down here and it is hot. I don't care if you don't like it I am getting down to my underwear,' I said and she gave me this prissy look but I knew she was jealous. I mean it was disgustingly hot. So I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my skirt and set them on the stairs. I was wearing my black demi bra and black panties with white lace and she was looking at me but pretending she wasn't.

"She didn't take her clothes off; she was going to suffer to beat me. So we started walking around looking through the different stacks trying to find the right stop. Things just sort of get dumped down there because no one ever uses those fucking books. So here I was running around the place in my underwear for at least twenty minutes. I kept trying to talk to her but she wasn't biting. But I did notice her watching my ass while we walked and staring at my tits when I turned around. I had an erection and I think she noticed.

"Finally I just happened to spot the fucker up on top of one of the stacks. I walked down the little hallway and found a ladder and brought it back and set it down right in front of the bookcase. I waited for her to climb up.

"'Well?' she said in a real snotty voice.

"'I am barefoot, I am covered in sweat, and you have been rather rude. If you want that fucking book you can get it your fucking self,' I said. It is not usually my method to be mean to the girls, but she seemed to respect me for it. She started walking up the ladder.

"'It is too short, I can't reach the book,' she said.

"'It's the only ladder we've got. Reach for it,' I said. So she was standing there on the floor and she was struggling and grunting trying to figure the best way to grab the book and I got a naughty little idea. I slipped around underneath the ladder and tried to catch a glimpse under her skirt. She was wearing these cute little white panties and I could see the little bulge where her cock was and it made my mouth water.

"I started rubbing her leg softly with my hand. She paused for a second but didn't say anything and got back to work. I started stroking a little bit more forcefully but she acted like she didn't notice. My hand started rubbing closer and closer to her cock. She was completely frozen now. She wasn't even breathing. She wanted to see where I was going.

"I started rubbing her cock inside of her panties. It was a little bit hard and it felt hot on my hand. She was completely still and quiet while I was doing this. I slipped my finger inside of her panties and I felt her pussy. So she had a pussy. I also felt her balls. Finally, my finger caught on her shaft and I carefully eased it out so that it was hanging down, out of her panties.

"I cannot control myself sometimes and in a second her cock was in my mouth. She was still quiet while I was sucking it in and out of my mouth. It was still half soft and it felt so good to squeeze it in and out of my lips. Soon she was hard as stone and her four inch cock was all the way into my throat and I was running my tongue on the bottom of her balls. She was still not moving, not talking. I swallowed around her cock, letting my throat muscles slide over her. That was all she could take. She came hard in my mouth, filling my throat with cum. She tasted different, sweeter and saltier at the same time. She stayed rigid and didn't move through the whole thing.

"She then sort of grabbed her book and slid down the ladder. She looked at me with this angry look in her eyes, 'What do you think you're doing?'

"'I am already done,' I said and she got all red in the face. I knew her cock was still hanging out of her panties because she would be too embarrassed to fix it.

"'You had no right to do that,' she said. She started looking at her feet.

"'You could have said something if you didn't want me to,' I told her and she looked up at me and there were tears in her eyes. It was heartbreaking. Seriously. I didn't want to hurt her. (Cue rolling of eyes for Quinn and I).

"'I just don't want people the think I am a whore.'

"'Listen, no one ever has to know about this,' I said (you guys are sworn to secrecy by the way), 'Let's just have some fun tonight.' she paused for a few seconds. She gave me a little bit of a smile. I had cracked her code.

"'Okay,' she said. She was voracious man. It was like she had been wanting to sleep with someone and there just wasn't anyone out there who knew how to get at her. But she threw her arms around me and kissed me on the mouth. She had never even kissed anyone before and she was sort of sloppy and sexy at the same time, using her tongue a lot and licking my teeth. It was kind of hot.

She unhooked my bra quickly and before I knew it I was completely naked and she was sucking on my nipples. She didn't take any notice of my hard clit, she was focused on my nipples. I had known she was coveting them. So while she was doing that I pulled her skirt and panties down around her ankles.

"'Play with my clit baby,' I said when I couldn't take it anymore. She carefully moved her hand down my body from my tits down to my clit. She stopped above it and sort of tickled my skin. Then she started to rub it slowly. It was electric. She has a natural gift for it. While she worked I got her shirt off and then took her little bra out and her little nipples were hard as rocks and her breasts were so small. She was still sucking on my nipples and rubbing my clit.

"'This is amazing,' she said and it was so cute!

"'Do you want to fuck me sweetheart?' I asked her and she nodded her head. All her coolness had drained out of her and she was so young and excited. It was exactly why I go after these girls.

"So I turned around and put my hands on the bookcase. I bent over and pushed my ass and pussy towards her. She seemed a little tense and first by I was slow and told her to be careful and that she would be fine. She pushed her cock into my pussy and she was just as excited once she got in.

"She moved fast and hard and was absolutely rough and it felt really good. She was louder this time. She was moaning and pulling her hair and just going nuts. It was so sexy. She came inside of me and fell against me so I could hold her up.

"I put her down on her knees in front of me and she was just panting and tired and I popped my little clit into her mouth. She sucked on it hard and I had to explain to her to suck on it gently and play with it like a lollipop. I was so excited that it didn't take me very long to cum. I was so horny that my pussy ejaculated onto her. I dropped down onto my knees to lick it off of her face. It was so nasty! She was kissing me and holding me. We were just covered in sweat.

"So we sat there for a while and just talked a bit and we agreed to meet down there in the stacks every week. I don't really know what else to say. I am not as good a story teller at Lucretia I guess. But that is what happened."

"That was pretty good," Lucretia said, she was still proud that she had won the competition, "I guess that just leaves our little Akhila high and dry." I had erection from the story. What she lacked in Lucretia's ability to tell a story she made up for in the way she was so excited by everything she said. I could tell that she liked this girl more than most of her girls. There was a chance for it to be something.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,883 Followers
1...345678