St. Athena's School For Girls

Story Info
Amy is called int to Mr. Halford's office.
1.3k words
3.72
172.4k
31
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like any other day at Saint Athena's boarding school for girls. Filled with strict teachers ready to hand out a stiff punishment to any trouble maker, which was exactly what Amy Thompson was. Amy was sitting in the office waiting to see the principle. Caught cheating on a test, and it didn't help that she was in the principles office at least three times a week.

"Ms. Thompson, Mr. Halford is ready to see you." the secretary said.

Amy nodded, stood up and slowly entered Mr. Halford's office. She stood still for a moment until she was told to be seated.

As she sat down Mr. Halford started to say "Ms. Thompson, I am quite fed up with seeing you so often and I have ran out of ideas to try to help you. You are 18 and still a Junior. I'm afraid this was the last straw. I am going to have to expel you."

Amy pleaded "No, Please, I'll do anything!" Mr. Halford thought for a moment and looked at her. His eyes staring at her, looking at every curve of her young body.

"Well, I am sure we could think of something. Come and see me at the end of the day." He said with a grin on his face. Without even skipping a heartbeat Amy agreed.

Later that day Amy returned. She knocked on the door, but heard no answer. She knocked again and slowly entered.

"Mr. Halford, are you here?" She heard no reply. She started to turn around, when she heard Mr. Halford's voice

"Amy. Glad you could make it. I didn't keep you waiting did I? I had to run and get a few things."

"No Sir." She replied looking at the black suitcase he was carrying.

He put his hand on her shoulder saying "Please have a seat." She was starting to get nervous. Wondering what it was that he was expecting to happen.

Amy sat in one of the big leather chairs and tried to seem like she wasn't tense. As Mr. Halford set his briefcase next to his desk and hung up his coat she couldn't help but think he wasn't a bad looking man, his head was shaved bald and he had a goatee. Semi-built and tall but always seemed calm and gentle. He sat down and didn't say anything for a moment just eyeing her up. Head to toe and back again. But always stopping at her skirt, which was barely to her knees. From his view he could see her underwear, a black thong with pink trim. She didn't even notice he was staring.

"So what do you propose we do about your cheating problem?" He calmly said to Amy.

She shrugged her shoulders not knowing what to say. He stood up from his chair and walked to the front of the desk and leaned on it. She couldn't stop staring at the huge bulge in his pants. He caught her staring so she quickly looked away at the floor

"Something wrong Amy?" he asked. She shook her head no.

"You have seen a dick before?" She shook her head again. He began to unbutton and unzip his pants. Amy tried to look away but couldn't. He pulled out his big throbbing cock. Amy had a look of shock on her face, yet she was intrigued. He walked over to her and ran his fingers through her hair. She looked up at him, biting her lip nervously.

"Don't worry we're just going to have some fun, ok?" Without realizing it she nodded yes.

"Open your mouth" she hesitantly opened it a little.

"Wider" He slowly placed his dick in her mouth. Sliding back and forth ever so gentle. He looked down at her smiling. She looked up at him smiling back a bit. He started going faster and harder, face-fucking her. He was happy to realize she had no gag reflex what so ever. This went on for 5 minutes or so before his muscles started to flex, he pulled her hair and came in her mouth.

"Did you like that?" he asked Amy as he caught his breath.

"Yes" she replied so quietly he almost couldn't hear her.

"Yes Sir" he told her as his grip tightened on her hair again.

"Yes Sir" she corrected herself.

"Good girl. Now stand up next to the desk"

"Yes Sir" She walked over to the desk as he followed.

"Put your hands on the desk."

"Why?" Amy asked.

"Trust me Amy please." Amy put her hands on the desk.

"Hold on for a second" he told Amy. She nodded in agreement. He walked away and returned with his briefcase. He pulled out some rope and began to tie up her hands then tied her hands to the desk drawer handle.

"Mr. Halford what are you doing?!" she said panicking.

"This is where the real fun begins. And you can scream as loud as you want there is no one else in the whole school."

She started to whimper. He bent her over and lifted her skirt. "Stop whining or it will be worse." She tried to stop but she couldn't. He smacked her ass. She let out a cry, but he could tell she enjoyed it. So did he. He smacked her again as she let out another cry.

"Your enjoying this aren't you, you dirty slut?" She stuttered

"Yes Sir"

"Good. You want it harder?" he asked.

"Yes Sir, please" she said panting. He took a leather paddle out of his briefcase and smacked her ass with it. She screamed.

"You like that bitch?"

"Yes Sir!" This went on until she begged him to stop.

"Is that too much?"

"Yes!" He raised the paddle waiting for her to correct herself.

"What was that?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good girl." He lowered the paddle and put it away.

He began to rub her cherry red ass gently and bent down and kissed it. "Now my dear, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes Sir, I am."

"Do you enjoy being my slut?"

"Yes Sir, I do."

"Good girl" Mr. Halford spread her cheeks and began licking at her tight asshole. Slowly moving his hand up her thigh, he could feel her juices running down her leg. He slipped a finger up to her clit and rubbed it lightly. She began to moan. Then he slid it into her wet cunt. Moving it ever so slightly.

"More please." she said quietly.

"What was that? You want more bitch?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then fuck yourself on my finger." She began to move back and forth fucking herself. Moaning louder and louder and breathing heavier.

"Sir I'm gonna cum!"

"Already? You are a slut. Go on cum bitch." Amy moved faster and harder until she orgasmed.

"Good slut. Now stay here and catch your breath." Mr. Halford walked out of the room.

A few minutes later he walked back in, with a puzzled look on his face. "Amy, have you ever had sex?" She looked away with a face almost as bright as her ass.

"Answer me young lady. No reason to be ashamed."

"No Sir, I haven't."

"I thought you were just being playful when you said you never had seen a cock." He walked over and began to untie her.

"I didn't know, I am very sorry." He helped her up and into the chair. She still wouldn't look at him.

"You said you where enjoying it."

"I did Sir, very much so. I would like to do it again if possible." He grinned and stroked her hair.

"Yes Amy, we will. But you must behave for it to happen again."

"But I liked being spanked Sir!"

"Ok. I'll still spank you if you behave."

"Thank you Sir!" Amy had a big grin on her face looking up at him.

"When can we do this again Sir?"

"Well, tomorrow I am having a few teachers in my office to talk about something that I find very stressful, I may need something special to relax me while I discuss it. Do you think you can do that for me?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good girl, I think you may become my star pupil."