St. Augustine's

Story Info
Naughty schoolgirl is taught a lesson.
3.5k words
3.63
191.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 : Rude awakenings

“Behave, keep your head down and we’ll only discipline you occasionally.” Kim looked up tentatively at her new head-master; he saw his beady eyes, protruding from his plump face devouring her fresh young body. The school uniform had been designed to show off a girl’s best attributes and in Kim’s case she had them in spades. At 18, she was a 34C, with a light tanned body, which complimented her blonde hair. Her large brown eyes stared pensively at Mr. Stern the Headmaster, her full lips turning into a puzzled pout.

“You know why you’re here?,’ inquired the headmaster.

“I misbehaved at my last school, I… they expelled me.”

“And why was this?”

“I don’t like to talk about it.”

“Well fortunately I don’t need you in order to find out. I have here, the report from your last school. His chubby fingers closed around a grubby slip of paper, marked with the name of her previous school upon it.

“Hmm… caught smoking seven times, I see… we’ll soon put a stop to that. Assaulted another pupil….

“But that wasn’t my fault!”

“QUIET!” Screamed the headmaster. The folds of his neck protruding from his collar turned crimson in rage. He shot up from his desk and towered over her, causing her to shrink back in her seat.

“You will speak WHEN INSTRUCTED! Furthermore you will address me as sir!!” He sat back down with sudden force.

Trembling, Kim began to breathe hard in her fright.

“I’m, I’m sorry sir, I didn’t know sir.”

Mr. Stern had managed to calm down at this point. He resumed reading from her report.

“The final event leading to your expulsion involved a member of staff finding you in the janitor’s closet with a boy… both of you were half naked it seems. May I ask exactly what you two were doing?

“We didn’t do anything sir, he just wanted to show me… something”

“Show you what exactly may I ask?”

“You know…his…”

“No, I do not know Kimberley, please enlighten me.”

“He wanted to show me his penis sir.”

“I see, and was his penis erect?”

Kimberley had never done sex-ed at school. Her brown eyes looked at Mr. Stern in all innocence.

“I don’t understand Sir.”

“Was his penis both hard and long?”

“Oh, I see… yes sir.”

“Hmm… and what did he ask you to do with it?”

“Well sir, first he told me to stroke it but I don’t think he liked it very much because he kept groaning again and again. Then he told me…. he told me to put his…penis in my mouth.”

“I see, and did you?”

“No sir, the janitor came in after that.”

The Headmaster leaned back further into his chair, a thoughtful look on his face.

“Well Kimberley, to be frank I think you’re a very naughty girl, do you agree?”

Kimberley hesitated, she wanted to be a good girl but she did sometimes get naughty thoughts, like the time she had been in the janitor’s closet at her last school, she’d noticed a tingling sensation down there… It stopped though when the janitor came in…


“Yes sir, I’m a very naughty girl.”

“Don’t you think you deserve to be punished?”

Eager to please Kim came out with, “Yes sir.”

Mr. Stern reached out for a biro and started scribbling on a blank sheet of A4 lying in front of him.

“I am recommending a very rigorous curriculum for you Kimberley, plenty of physical exercise, regular discipline and since you’ve expressed such a curiosity for the subject, sex education lessons will begin first thing tomorrow morning.”

Kim stood up from her chair and slung her knapsack on her back, ready to leave.

“Thank you sir.”

“A couple of things before you go Kimberley. Since you’ve arrived so late into the term, you’ll go in the upper sixth dormitory with girls of 18 years and over, I’d advise you to be careful as they can be rather rough towards newcomers!”

“I will sir, thank you.”

“One more thing, I see that you’re wearing a bra.”

Kim looked down; it was quite conspicuous considering the ridiculously tight white shirt she was wearing, which only buttoned halfway up. Her plump, young melons, strained out of her shirt, clearly pressed the outline of her brassiere against it.

“Yes sir..,” she said hesitantly.

“You’re far too young; you are to cease wearing it this instant. The same is true for any underwear. St. Augustine’s book of rules and regulations Page XVI paragraph V “All girls shall under no circumstances wear brassieres, knickers or underwear of any kind.”

“But sir, my breasts…” she blushed at using the word in front of her headmaster.

“…my breasts are quite big now; it hurts me when I don’t wear a bra.”

“Do you think that you’re the sort of girl who doesn’t deserve to be punished? Remove it this instant!’

Hesitantly, Kim slid her knapsack off her shoulders and began unbuttoning her shirt. She could feel Mr. Stern’s eyes boring into her chest as she undid the clip and first undid one strap and then another. Her innate modesty made sure that she held the shirt to her chest to avoid him seeing even a glimpse of her firm teenage orbs. The headmaster however had other ideas. He stood up, crossed round his desk and snatched the shirt away from her front.

Kim was so shocked she simply stood there, her bare breasts gently rising and falling as she breathed. The cold air in the office and the lack of adequate insulation provided by the school uniform had caused her usually larger pink nipples to stick out a full half centimetre from the peak of her breasts. The headmaster took one in each hand and began to gently knead them. From time to time he would brush a thumb across one of her nipples, ensuring that they stayed engorged. Repulsed as she was, she couldn’t deny the shiver of pleasure that shuddered through her adolescent body each time a hand or a stray thumb touched her hyper-sensitive nipples. She stood in the centre of the headmaster’s office, eyes closed and topless as the middle aged man kneaded her young flesh in his chapped hands. Occasionally he would give a murmur of approval. As Kim began to recover, she desperately tried to think of a way to make him stop. She couldn’t speak when not spoken to! She also sensed if she tried to pull away he might do something else to her. Something much ruder-like sex.. She’d heard the word whispered in corners and corridors at her old school. She didn’t know what it was but it terrified her; perhaps she would find it wasn’t so bad in the lessons tomorrow… The headmaster ceased groping her chest and stood back from her, drinking in her body.

“I’d take you now but I’d imagine you’d be too tight for me… maybe I’ll leave you to the hockey team to sort out before I do anything with you. You may go now Kimberley.”

Grabbing her shirt to her chest, Kimberley dashed out of the office and into the nearest toilet cubicle outside. She sat down trembling. ‘What kind of place is this?” She thought to herself. Why had the headmaster wanted to examine her breasts? What did he mean about her being tight? And what about a hockey team? There were so many unanswered questions but she knew she wouldn’t find out just by sitting there. Perhaps if she went to her dorm and asked some of the other girls, they’d be able to help her…

Her thoughts were interrupted by the toilet door swinging open and banging, she heard two girls’ voices talking to one another. She didn’t much feel like company at the moment, so she decided to wait until they were gone. Their conversation however was of great interest to her…

“Hear there’s a new girl coming to our dorm tonight!” shouted one voice.

“Fresh meat! Nice one- wonder if Stern’s broken her in yet- or maybe he’s left it to us to initiate her!” another voice shouted laughing as it did so.

Kim tried to make sense of it all. What did all these words mean? Did these girls want to throw some kind of welcoming party for her? Yes- that was probably it. She stood up and straightened her clothes, placing her bra in her knapsack. A surprise party, how exciting! She wouldn’t give away the surprise- In fact she’d thought she’d get some sleep right now so she could stay up all night chatting to her new friends if necessary!

Kim raced up the stairs bubbling over with joy. She’d make friends with these sixth formers- they’d help her out against this strange Mr. Stern!

Finding her dormitory wasn’t too hard- she saw which bed was hers instantly as it was the only made up one. The rest were ruffled as if the girls had been wrestling on them. Some were lying on their beds, leafing through magazines. One girl looked up at Kim and smiled. Kim smiled back and the girl burst into laughter.

“Why did she do that?” Kim wondered, as she pulled the curtains around her sleeping area. Putting her knapsack in a cupboard behind her bed she began to undress, getting ready for bed. Her large breasts fell free as she once again unbuttoned her shirt. She shuddered at the memory of being fondled by that man’s podgy hands, squeezing her nipples… touching her most sensitive and private places...

“Never again,” she vowed to herself. She’d never be alone with him again- he wouldn’t dare to do that kind of thing in front of anyone else surely!

Kim sighed. Her parents had been in a hurry to send her to a new school after she had been expelled halfway through the academic term so she had no night-clothes. She decided she would sleep in her panties and bra- it’s not as if Mr. Stern would check when she was sleeping! She tried to snuggle into the starched, white sheets- it seemed this place would take some getting used to. However, with the thought of a surprise party to come later on, she slowly drifted off to sleep…

When she next awoke it was dark. She’d heard a noise- a hiss like someone was whispering. They were going to surprise her- maybe they had a cake! Her suspicions were confirmed when someone grabbed the curtain round her bed to reveal 10 or so girls, all grinning madly at her. Kim smiled.

“Hello there!” Kim whispered. “It’s OK, I already know what a surprise you have in store for me!

“Oh, you wouldn’t believe…whispered one girl and then burst into fits of giggles. Another girl stepped forward. She looked at least 18, probably 19. Like Kim she was wearing a bra and panties, only hers were black. Kim noticed that she must take a cup D at least, looking down at her own, smaller breasts.” Her full, bulging breasts were in stark contrast to her athletic body- her muscles stood out taut against her bare skin.

“Hi, I’m Sarah,” the girl introduced herself. “I’m the Head-Girl round here. Basically my job is to make sure that everyone here undergoes a little initiation ceremony. It’ll hurt a lot less if you don’t struggle. Hold her down.”

At this, the other 9 girls grabbed Kim by her arms and legs forcing her down into the bed so she couldn’t get away.

“NO!” Kim screamed. This beautiful, beautiful dream had turned into a nightmare. She thought they were going to accept her, introduce her to their social circle- instead they were going to… to… what were they going to do? Her thoughts were cut short as Sarah hit her a stinging slap across her face. The pain burned deep into her delicate cheeks but she was so terrified she could only manage a whimper. Sarah brought her face close to hers. Kim could smell an exotic perfume emitting from the older girl; she savoured the sweet scent; she had to admit this girl was very attractive. Her hair was blonde like Kim’s but her eyes were blue. Bent over like this, Kim could she was almost falling out of her bra, her huge mounds jiggling up and down as she whispered furiously to Sarah.

“Quiet you fucking little bitch! Let me tell you how it works round here. First things first, I’m a lesbian!” Immediately after saying this, she clamped her lips straight onto Kim’s, who was so surprised she involuntarily opened her mouth. As soon as she did, Sarah’s adult tongue had found hers and was shoving down her throat for all she was worth. As much as she felt violated, Kim couldn’t help but admire the way the head-girl’s tongue plunged into her mouth, writhing over her own. She felt the long awaited tingling feeling begin to return to her legs, feeling moisture beginning to gather. Just as suddenly as she had started, Sarah pulled herself off her.

“And don’t you forget it! I’ve taken every girl in your year- now it’s your turn! Let’s have a look.” The three girls, who were holding down Kim by their legs, suddenly shifted their arms and forced her legs open. Kim couldn’t imagine why. With one fluid movement, Sarah rippled her superb arm muscles and tore her panties off her. Kim’s bare pussy lay glistening in the moonlight, fresh and virginal. Taking her index finger, Sarah began to probe the folds of her vulva.

“Holy shit! I think she’s clean!” Sarah began probing deeper, until her finger was straining against the walls of Kim’s hymen. A sadistic smile crossed her lips.

“Hey Sabrina! Get the stick!”

Kim was very confused and her terror was mounting by the second. What had that girl just done to her, it was awful! And yet a part of her had secretly enjoyed being entered there… was that the part that made her a bad girl?

“What are you going to do to me?” She whispered anxiously.

“Just a little… indoor sports!” replied Sarah, sniggering as she did so. She crossed over to her and sat by the bed, caressing her hair.

“What do you know about sex?”

“Not much... only that its rude and it hurts when you do it!”

Sarah smiled at her and placed at hand on Kim’s left breast, gently squeezing it reassuringly.

“Does that hurt?” she whispered softly.

“No,” replied Kim softly, her eyes looking up at this older girl hopefully, totally dominated by her sexual aggression.

“Then, I suggest that you remember it well because what I’m about to do, really, really will,” Sarah whispered sweetly. She stood up and removed her own black bra, her huge mounds swaying free as she did so. Her own golden nipples were sticking out in her arousal of what was to come. She took the bra and placed it round Kim’s mouth.

“Try to think about something else, it helps,” she whispered, “I should know; I had this done to me on my 18th Birthday.'

“But why are you doing this to me?” asked Kim, her eyes now completely round with fear.

“Because I enjoy it; I enjoy breaking in virgin pussy and I’m going to!” Sarah walked over to Sabrina and grabbed the hockey stick that she had retrieved from the other end of the dormitory.

“Open her legs.” Sarah commanded. The three girls and Sabrina took a leg between them and forced them apart, Kim tried to struggle, to lash out but it was hopeless, she was no match for 9 other girls. Sarah placed the wooden handle of the hockey-stick on the outside of Kim’s untouched love tunnel. She began to turn it from side to side working her way in. Sarah was both surprised and delighted to find that the way was well lubricated by Kim’s own body…

Kim had never been this confused in her life. In one way she wanted this foreign object that was working its way inside her body to be gone and in another way… she loved it.. Yes! Working its way in… she wanted every inch of this unrelenting shaft to slide up her virgin cunt! Cunt! She’d used a rude word! She was such a bad girl now.

She felt it worming its way up her insides, loving the way if stretched her vagina walls to their capacity, without a millimetre to spare. Her muscles automatically clamped down on the stick, massaging it, trying to draw it in further. She began to squirm and emit little moans of pleasure.

Sarah was dripping with sweat now- she had never been this horny in her life! This little bitch who looked so innocent and virginal before was trying to take the stick! She was pushing with all her might now, sliding it up inch by inch into her tight hole, she heard Kim’s groans of pleasure.

“Ha! The bitch likes that, eh?”

“Mmm…Yes…Sarah…mmmMMM….” Kim unable to contain herself any more started to scream as the adolescent had the first orgasm of her life. Wave after wave of utter pleasure crashed into her, causing her to writhe in ecstasy. It was too much for Sarah. Grabbing the hockey-stick in both hands, she limbered up for one final thrust into Kim’s body. She’d teach her to enjoy herself too much at St. Augustine’s school for naughty girls! Just as Kim arched her back upwards in time with a fresh wave of orgasms, Sarah thrust the stick in with all her might, in one motion tearing through her virgin hymen and begun to fill the entire capacity of her vagina within seconds. Six inches… seven inches…

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kim screamed in sheer agony. The pain! She felt if she had been ripped in two inside, the pleasure she had previously experienced turned into the sharpest, deepest PAIN! What’s more was that it was getting worse and worse as the stick slid into her!

“Oh FUCK! Stop, please, I’ll do anything!”

Sarah gritted her teeth and pushed harder into Kim’s writhing body, savouring her screams of agony. Eight inches, nine inches…

“Oh no! GOD! Please stop!”

Ten inches, Eleven Inches…

“No, no, AHHH!!” Kim was nearing unconsciousness now; the pain was too much to bear.

“TWELVE INCHES!” Sarah screamed, releasing the hockey stick from her grasp, breathing now in low growls. Kim lay in the darkness eyes half closed, a peculiar sight with her legs wide open and the hockey stick, half inside, half out protruding from between her legs.

“Thank god, it’s over…” Kim whispered.

“No!” Sarah was crazed now, it couldn’t be over! She needed release, her own cunt was dripping-the juice was running down her legs! She knew her own, much slacker, hole could easily take the curved end of the hockey stick.

Leaping onto the bed like a crazed animal, she plunged her twat down onto the other end of the hockey stick; her much slacker cunt and extreme lubrication letting her take it all in one go.

Even she gasped at the hard length inside her; it had been so long since she’d done this as an 18 year old, new to St. Augustine’s-but she’d loved it then as she loved it now… at least this little bitch didn’t have to take the entire hockey team as she had had to do! Joined at the groin, Sarah began to hump little Kim for all she was worth, bearing her adolescent body into the bed, working the stick much, much deeper into them both.

“It’s never over bitch, until I say it is! Work with me now!!”

As the haze of pain began to clear from her mind, Kim noticed a now familiar warmth growing between her legs, the blood from her broken cherry had lubricated her womanly parts from pain for the time being, why not…. Her thoughts were once again cut short as another wave of orgasm hit her; she arched her back and felt Sarah, shudder above her in her own sequence of orgasms. The girls hugged it each other tight as they came together. Working in rhythm they realised that they could drive each other to new heights of ecstasy as they both strove to shove the entire stick up each other’s private passages.

“Oh!”

“Ah!”

“Fuck!”

“Yeah”

“Sarah”

“Kim!”

“It feels so.. AH! Good, I had no idea!!”

“Shut up and fuck me bitch!”

In the end, Kim brought Sarah off sixteen times, she herself came eleven. Eventually, both girls slid apart exhausted, both lying down to sleep, Kim resting her head on the other’s breast, suckling her womanly teats as she slept. She was sore, so, so sore.. but she had loved it. Maybe this sex thing wasn’t so bad after all- one thing was for sure though; at St. Augustine’s school for naughty girls she’d have a definite opportunity to find out...

To be continued...