St. Bathory's

Story Info
Guard abuses inmate at home for wayward girls.
1.1k words
144.3k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers

Vlad was doing his rounds at the St. Bathory Home for Wayward Girls. Parents sent their girls here when they threw up their hands and said; you deal with this slut. The Headmistress of St. Bathory's promised these parents that she would return only obedient, respectable girls that the parents could be proud of. There was much unsaid in that promise. Much unsaid indeed.

Vlad walked his hourly round in the incorrigibles ward. This is where the girls who refused to play by the Headmistresses rules were locked down for "special treatments." The ward was in the cellar of the medical building. The rooms were small, windowless cells, most with a single bed and a sink. Vlad peeked in on Hillary. This one was a willful bitch. She sassed back to Mrs. Pennington in history class about Suffragettes not being terrorists. Vlad chuckled looking in a Hilary now, shivering naked on the cold concrete floor. Another week and she'll behave, he thought.

Next, he looked in on Courtney. The little slut was sprawled naked on the bed. With one hand she fondled he nipples while her other hand rubbed her clit. Vlad threw open the door and bellowed, "THIS IS UNNACEPTABLE!" for all on the ward to hear.

Courtney jolted upright. She snatched for something to cover herself with, but she had no blanket or sheets on the moldy bed. For that matter, she had no clothes. She was in the ward for telling dirty jokes during gym class. Now, she was being the dirty slut St. Bathory's was supposed to cure her of. "Please Sir," she stammered, "I was only… I was… Please don't hurt me!"

Vlad slapped her down. "You're a filthy bitch," he growled. "You can't stop touching yourself. You want to get fuck so bad, don't you slut?'

Courtney cowered in the corner as the huge, orderly methodically took off his uniform and placed it over the towel rack. She shivered at the menace of the scars covering his body. "You wanna be a slut?" he hissed. "You gonna be a slut. You can scream all you want. Ain't no one to hear you but the other sick bitches. Ain't no one going to believe a word your kind says."

Vlad grabbed Courtney by the hair and pulled her forward. She tried to resist, but he easily slapped her arms away and shoved her face into his crotch. "You think about cock all the time, bitch. Now suck a real one!"

Courtney opened her mouth to protest, but Vlad stuck his fingers in to pry her mouth open. As Courtney flailed, he shoved his huge, knobby dick down her throat. Courtney gagged and gasped for air and the cock slammed the back of the mouth. She gagged and coughed and made retching noises. "Don't you dare barf on me," Vlad warned her.

Droll coated her chin and dripped down on her 38 C titties as Vlad continued to skull fuck her. His hand knotted in her hair drove her down and the throbbing dick over and over. Despite the warning, Courtney couldn't suppress the gagging as the cock forced its way down her throat. A thin gusher of partially digested soup sprayed out her nose. "Filthy cunt!" Vlad roared. He pulled his cock out and slapped Courtney back on the bed. He slapped her titties as he reviled her for being such a pig and getting him dirty. "I was gonna be nice to you. You hadda go and be a filthy pig. Your nothing but a filthy pig, so that's what you gonna be."

Vlad grabbed her ankles and pulled her to the edge. He hoisted her legs up onto his shoulders and in one stroke, drove his massive dick into Courtney's cunt. "Pig slut," Vlad hissed. "No effort to fuck you. Your fuckhole is so slimy!' Vlad fell on top of her, forcing her legs up to her ears. Vlad's stubbly face leaned close to her as he whispered his version of sweet nothings in her ear. "You fuck all the boys in your school? Your slimy cunt feels like its fucked all the boys in your school. Hear how is sings, squish, squish, squish as I fuck you? You say you're a good girl, but your daddy knows you're a slut. Your cunt tells me you're a slut."

Courtney tried to twist away from his hot, coffee and whiskey breath. She tried to hide from his words. She tried to hide from his accusations, but she liked it. She liked the huge dick slamming her hole. She liked the hard cock slamming her cervix. As her body betrayed her and the pleasure washed through her, she moaned, "I'm your fuck pig, daddy. I'm yours."

Vlad howled like a werewolf as he pulled his cock out of Courtney. He jumped up and spun around, sitting his ass over her face with her legs still pinned back and her ass in the air. Vlad howled again and commanded, "Lick my ass, you pig."

Courtney buried her face in the guards sweaty ass crack. She tongue searched the dark valley for the pungent hole. Her tongue found its mark and her hungrily lapped at his stinky hole. She felt his cock jerking involuntarily as she probed. She gasped as three calloused fingers shoved their way up her asshole. Vlad farted noxious gas and she plugged the hole with her tongue.

Courtney was lost now. She matched Vlad's vicious fingering off her ass with her own frantic stabs. Her tongue fucking the nasty asshole for all she was worth. She felt Vlad quiver as her tongue probed deeper and deeper. She felt the hot shaft of his cock rubbing between her tits. She felt it get harder and hotter the faster and deeper she fucked him. Slime coated her face. Was it her own spit or was it something else that coated her tongue?

Vlad suddenly sat back, suffocating Courtney with his huge ass. She felt hot jets of jizz splashing across her tits and belly. She felt the balls on her chin quake. She tried to keep tonguing his ass, even as she fought for air.

The room was swimming when she finally caught a breath of fresh air. "You're a disgusting pig, " she heard Vlad spit. "Look at how filthy you are! Filthy pig wallows in mud. Filthy slut pig."

Courtney's vision came into focus as she looked up at Vlad. He was sweaty and flushed and as mad as ever. "You filthy pig, covered in dirt!" he spat. He looked at herself and saw cum all over her tits and belly. Her cunt was all creamy with girl goo and her face felt slimy.

A hot jet of water his Courtney's face, startling her. She felt the hot water spraying her face and soaking her hair. When it moved down to her tits, she opened her eyes and saw that Vlad was pissing on her. She smiled and rubbed the piss on her tits. "You're one filthy slut." Vlad hissed. "You might never get off this ward."

zaaz
zaaz
103 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
A Very Personal Assistant Manager harasses his busty not too bright new assistant.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Garbage Dump Virgin Chinese virgin is raped and gangbanged.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You’re My Bitch Now Neighbor takes a wife against her will.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories