St. Chester Ch. 03

Story Info
Bad scene is redeemed in the end.
4.7k words
4.39
30k
00

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter III has a slim basis in fact. None of the characters are based on real people, but I was once at a small Catholic where the coeds felt perfectly well justified in fucking like rabbits as long as they got ripped on booze first so that they could claim that they were not in their right minds. “It wasn’t my fault. I was drunk and got carried away. I hardly remember a thing.” I wish things had been that simple when I was growing up.

None of the characters in this fantasy are real or under the age of 18.

The use of date rape drugs is a sure sign of corrupt character and a bankrupt personality. The use of alcohol to the same end is little better. Real men don’t have to trick their way into a girls panties.

The Pit is just what it sounds like. A grimy place with so little light that ridiculously poor IDs are sometimes adequate to get young St Chester Students admitted. In fact, it is such a gloomy place that without the traffic from St Chester, it is doubtful they could have stayed in business. Even so, they have to make some attempt to check ID’s at the door, so I was surprised see Darby Denrose playing pool in the back room. She doesn’t look a day over fifteen.

It’s not like I hang out there; I have an excellent ID, (my brother’s drivers license from before he shipped to Guam with the Navy). The picture even looks like me. But that’s an aside. I don’t hang out there because I spend most evenings shacked up with Molly. If that’s hard for you to believe then maybe you don’t remember adolescence when your sap was really flowing.

Actually, we don’t spend all our time screwing or even making out. Molly is determined to get into medical school so she has to hit the books; It’s like she says, it won’t do her any good to get good grades if she bombs out on the GRE’s. I guess that’s good for me, too, because she stays on my case to keep up my grades, reminding me that I have to get good grades if I want to transfer to U. H. where she wants to study, so she can keep up her windsurfing skills.

The evening in question, she was hard at work on her senior thesis (she was trying for a double major) and I kept getting under foot (actually, I was trying to get under her t-shirt), so she kicked me out of the room and down to the Pit where I was sitting in the corner of the back room, watching the pool action waiting for a turn but it was slow going and my quarter was just sitting there on the pool table waiting for four more games to end.

Darsy was playing pool with three guys, and that game was going slow because the kids there (looked to be all freshmen) were ripped up—more drunk than beer should have made them.

I heard a squeek and looked over to see the doorway to the alley open and three kids squirt in. That’s funny, I thought, I thought the door was supposed to be alarmed. That’s what the sign on the door said. I went over to look and saw that somebody had jiggered the trigger. That explained a lot. Somebody leaned over my shoulder, “Don’t say anything!”

I looked up at him. “Ya dig?” he added.

“Sure. It’s cool with me.”

“Ya want a joint? It’s AOK stuff?”

“Naw, thanks. I’m fine. I buy mine by the ounce.”

“I wasn’t offering to sell it. I just thought you might like to get high.”

“I’m floating pretty good on brew, thanks.”

“Well, how about a shot of vodka to go with the beer.”

“Sure. Thanks.”

He took a flask out of his loose pockets and gave me a good splash. Later I noticed him making several trips in and out the jiggered door. Refilling his flask or doing business? I’m not sure.

I also noticed that every time Darcy’s beer got topped off, he was there to add a splash of Russian misery to it. Doesn’t he see she’s out of it? I wondered. Later she went to the bathroom and I thought I heard the ugly sound of vomiting and when she finally came out, leaning on a friend, I could see she’d just had her face scrubbed. “That’s way better,” she said to nobody in particular.

I went over to talk to her, feeling a little bit of an obligation because she’s on Molly’s floor. “Hey Darcy, don’t you think that’s enough for tonight?”

“No way. I’m going to get ripped tonight.”

“What’s the occasion?”

“I flunked my Freshman English course.”

“Hey, it’s just midterm.”

“Maybe, but there’s no way I can average out a zero.”

“Oh. Well making an ass of yourself in public isn’t going to help.”

“Fuck you,” she said and gave me a slap in the face that everybody in the pool room could hear.

“Hey, what’s going on?” Someone said. “He bothering you?”

“Naw, he just think’s he’s my father or something. It’s cool.”

The guys she’d been playing with seemed to own the table and next game she was back to playing although she could hardly stand. The next time she refilled her glass with beer and vodka, I thought I saw the guy add something else to the drink, but I couldn’t be sure. I decided to keep a closer watch because there was a lot of talk on campus about date rape pills.

Before long I saw Darcy leave by the side door and I figured everything must be okay but I started to worry when I noticed the same guy who offered me the joint passing around selling tickets off a roll, followed by a steady stream of smirking guys leaving through the alley door and reappearing after a short while. Curiousity aroused I made my own way into the dark alley and what I found was a travel van with large side windows surrounded by guys, all holding schooners of beer in their hands.

I moved into the mob trying to make out what had them so interested and what I finally saw made me sick to my stomach. Darcy was splayed out like a fish, flat on her back on a raised bed in the back of the van and guys were fucking her motionless body at every oriface. I saw red. I tore myself away from the mob and hurried back into the bar where I grabbed a pool cue. I had just turned to move back outside when two guys, one of them the pot seller, grabbed my by the arms and spun me around. “Let it rest,” one said.

“No fucking way. I menaced him with the cue and he snuck a fist under my guard and bent me over with a blow to the groin. This was followed by a couple blows to the head which knocked me to the ground. One guy ground his heel into my hand and said,“Leave it alone. There’s no way you’re going to overcome us.”

I lay there while stars spun dizzily in my head trying to shrug the dizziness off. Then, with the two guys watching, I left the pool room and went out of their sight, down the hall to the pay phone on the wall. I dialed 911 and told them there was a fight in the alleyway and hung up. Then I went back to the poolroom, through it, and out the door. “The cops are coming! The cops are coming!” I yelled.

The guy with the dope was standing by the door of the van. When he heard me his head whipped around. He saw me and started to move toward me. I held the pool cue like a baseball bat and growled, “You won’t sucker punch me again.” In the night air, I heard the first distant sound of sirens. “You better make your get away before it’s too late. Leave the girl here or I’ll give them your license number. He looked into the van, yelled out curt instructions, and immediately Darcy was thrown out on the ground along with her clothes and then the van squealed out.

I picked her up in a fireman’s carry. She was a load. Completely unable to help her self, it was all I could do to drape her over my shoulder and scramble down the alley and into the back streets between town and campus. As soon as I found an open carport, I took time to try to get some clothes onto her, but it was a losing struggle and I had to settle for her underpants and t-shirt. The rest were AWOL.

Then I carried her the remaining five blocks to her dorm. The worst thing was when she vomited again—right down my back. Finally,I deposited her in a clump of bushes before sneaking over to Molly’s first floor window. I rapped on the window. I hadn’t stopped to think what I must look like. Molly looked up. She looked pissed.

“Go away!”

“Help me, Molly.” She couldn’t hear me, but I could see her expression change from one of anger to one of concern. I signaled her with my hands, pointing toward the doors. When she left the room, I hurried to meet her.

She came rushing out the door.

‘How dare you come to my room looking like that. What in the hell have you been doing. I thought I knew you,”

“It’s not like that,” I tried to say, trying unsuccessfully to get a word in edgewise.” She just kept on yelling at me. Finally I grabbed her by the arms and shook her and that just drove her wilder and she started to hit me. “Molly, shut up, I need help!”

From up stairs somebody yelled out the window, “What’s going on out there?”

That got her attention. “See what you’ve done now,” she said. Then she yelled, “It’s okay. Just a drunk freshman.”

“Molly, listen.”

She gathered herself. “Okay, but this better be good.”

“Look we can work this out later, but now I need your help. Come with me,” I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her down the stairs and over to the bushes. Darcy lay there curled up in a fetal position, hands between her legs. She looked like just what she was—the victim of a gangbang, half naked and covered with cum.

“What . . . “ Molly started to say, but then she didn’t know how to finish the sentence and was left speechless.”

“I just broke up a gang bang at the Pit, but I didn’t get there soon enough. She’s drunk as a skunk and I think they put a date rape drug in her beer.”

Now Molly showed her metal. “Jesus Fucking Christ. Okay, let’s go. Help me, Fred,” she said as she bent over and tried to pull Darcy to her feet.

“That’s no use. I’ll carry her,” I said. “I carried her here. You just go ahead and make sure the coast is clear.”

“You stay here. I’ll be right back.” Molly hurried off and returned shortly carrying a bathrobe which I helped her put over Darcy’s sticky body. “The coast is clear. Hurry!” Molly said.

I staggered down the hall to Molly’s room. I was about to lower her onto the bed when Molly said, “Put her in the shower.” The rest of the girls showered in a communal bathroom down the hall, but floor rep’s had a private bathroom as a perquisite of their job. Putting her down in the shower was easier said than done since I couldn’t stand in the small stall and bend over at the same time. It took the two of us and a lot of bumping together before she was a puddle in the bottom of the shower, lying under the stream of hot water that beat down on her.

“What did they do to her?”

It was a long story, and since I’ve already related it, I won’t do so again. When I got to the part of the two guys beating on me, Molly looked at me closely for the first time. Then she wet down a washrag and began to mop me up. I hadn’t been much aware of how bloody I was. At one point she pushed me off balance accidentally and I reached out to catch myself against the wall. Pain stabbed up my arm from my hand, which I had forgotten completely about. It was black and blue under the blood.

“You need to get to the infirmary and have them look at your hand.”

I flexed my fingers. They all moved even though it was painful. “It’s okay, I said. I can bend all of the fingers.”

“Damn, we’re never going to get Darcy cleaned up like this.” Molly immediately stripped down to her skin, got into the shower, looming above Darcy and tried to pull her upright. It didn’t work. “Help me out, Fred, will you?” I stripped off my bloody clothing and helped Molly pull Darcy up but that was little improvement. She tottered and it was only by grabbing her to me in a bear hug that I kept her from falling to the floor. So there I was standing in the door to the shower, mostly in the bathroom, and there was Molly against the shower wall with Darcy in between us. Not a stitch of clothing between us.

“Hold on,” Molly yelled over the roar of the shower. “I’ll scrub her back.” Later, Molly helped me turn her around so she could wash her front. In the process she couldn’t help see my cock’s arousal. Yeah, I know, my cock shouldn’t have been aroused by this decidedly un-sexy scene, but all that naked skin and, well, you know, the little head’s brain isn’t coupled to the big one, is coupled to wet naked skin.

“Look, I can’t help what my cock does. But don’t worry, I haven’t got any designs on Darcy.”

“You better not be getting it up for me, either. It looks like Darcy’s going to keep me occupied all night.”

“What do you mean?”

“This isn’t the first time. I know what to do. Yeah, I could take her to the infirmary, but that would make it official.”

“Maybe we should make it official.”

“Is that why you lugged her out instead of waiting for the cops?”

“No, I just didn’t want to lose my ID. God it would be awful for my brother if they caught me with it.”

“Well, think what it would be like for Darcy if people knew about her being in a gang bang. Honestly, you guys.”

“Us guys? Come on Molly, I wasn’t involved in that.”

“Yeah, just like you weren’t involved in getting a hard-on from holding her in the shower.”

“What do you want from me, Molly? I can leave if you’re really mad.”

“No, Fred. I’m sorry. It isn’t your fault. In fact, you’re kind of a hero. I just get so sick at this kind of thing. Believe it or not, it happens at least once a quarter.”

“That’s sick.’

“I’m glad you realize it.”

By the time Molly was satisfied that we’d washed Darcy off well enough, she was starting to show signs of consciousness and was actually able to help us support herself on her feet. “Thank god. We’ll be able to walk her sober.” And that’s what we did. Each of us took an arm over our shoulders and walked her around and around Molly’s room until she became conscious enough to talk to us.

When we explained how she happened to walking between the two of us, without any of us wearing a stitch of clothing, Darcy wanted to die. She couldn’t believe it. I started to give her a bad time about getting drunk enough to be taken advantage, but Molly jumped me on that and I experienced a change of mind.

Darcy started to cry, “All I wanted to do was make love with somebody. Now I’ll never get to.”

“Oh, come on, Darcy. This will pass. There’s no reason this should ruin your life” Molly was very supportive.

“Whenever I think about being naked with a guy, I’ll remember tonight. Whenever I think I might like a guy, I’ll think of those guys.”

“Darcy, do you even remember those guys? I thought you were way out of it.”

“I don’t remember much, but I remember too much.”

“You have to understand—not all guys are like that. Where would you be if Fred hadn’t called 911 and then carried you home so you wouldn’t be part of the police blotter?”

“Fred?”

“Don’t you know Fred,” Molly pointed at me with her chin. Darcy seemed to notice me for the first time.

“Why is he naked? Why am I naked? Why are you naked?”

Molly explained. The more she explained that harder Darcy cried. “Oh nobody will ever want me again.”

Molly got mad. “Dammit, Darcy. That’s not true. Nobody needs to know and even if they did, they wouldn’t blame you.”

“I’ll know. Oh, nobody will ever want me. I might as well go into a convent.”

“Darcy, that just plain isn’t true. Why even having seen the worst of it, Fred got excited in the shower with you.”

“He did?”

“He sure did. His cock was sticking up like anything.”

Darcy looked at me. In truth my cock was half hard at the time.

“See,” Molly said, giving my cock a slap. He’s getting off on you at this very minute.”

But Darcy wasn’t to be consoled that easily. “I want to go home.”

“You want your parents to know about this? I’ll call them.”

“No, don’t do that. I want to go to my room.”

“Normally, I’d l’d say go, but I think we should keep a watch on you for a while longer. Those date rape drugs are dangerous.”

Darcy still wasn’t rational so all Molly’s reassurances had momentary effect, only, and were immediately followed by more moaning, groaning and hand wringing. If it had only been horror at what happened, that would have been one thing, but what was so alarming was her certainty that she was unlovable. When the night was half passed, Molly took me into the bathroom for a confabulation

“Fred, do you think you could come on to Darcy a little bit? She needs some kind of reassurance.”

“Molly!”

“No really. I think it would be a good thing.”

“Oh honey. I don’t think I could get it up for her for real. Not after tonight.”

“That’s exactly why you have to do it.”

“I have to do it?”

“It’s like the Chinese say; if you save somebody’s life, then you are responsible for them forever.”

“You really believe that?”

“Not totally, but sort of.”

“Even if that’s true, I can’t control my cock. You know that.”

“Well, your cock didn’t seem to have any reservations earlier.”

“But that wasn’t for real.”

“Are you sure?”

I had to think. “I don’t know. I’ll be the first to admit that my cock has a will of it’s own. But I don’t think it will work.”

“This could be the most important thing in her life, Fred. You really should try.”

“But think how devastating it would be for her if it didn’t work.”

“You have a point, but I think I see a way out. Will you at least try if I lead the way?”

“You know I’d do anything for you, Molly.”

“Be careful what you promise.”

“Oh, I’m being very careful.”

Back in the room: “Darcy, we’ve got to get some sleep. I have a mid-term tomorrow. I hope you don’t mind if Fred and I make up the bed. We’ll put the mattress and box springs side by side on the floor. Freddy, come here and give me a hand.”

It only took a minute and we had the equivalent of a King-sized bed. My toothbrush was already in the bathroom so we were able to get ready for bed in a hurry, Molly in her camisole and I in my jockey shorts. Molly gave Darcy a knee length t-shirt and the three of us bedded down together.

No sooner had my head hit the bed than I felt Molly’s hand reach into my shorts. I rolled over to face her and she winked. My cock’s response was almost immediate. Molly started to run her fingers over my chest and stomach and I gave an involuntary groan.

“Darcy, I hope you will promise to keep our little secret. I mean, we won’t tell what happened to you tonight, but you better not tell what we’re doing tonight, either. Okay.”

Darcy turned to face Molly and said, “Don’t worry. I owe you guys so much.” She couldn’t help see my fingers rubbing Molly’s breasts through the silk camisole, something, which as you know, drives both of us wild.

Molly groaned and said, “Whatever happens, Darcy, you don’t want to turn your back on the enjoyment a good roll in the hay can bring. Right Fred.”

“Ummmmm.”

Molly sat up and pulled her camisole off. “Fred really likes to look at my tits,” she said. Darcy’s eyes were as big a Frisbees. “He has the nicest cock I’ve ever seen,” she added, pulling it out of the fly of my shorts and leaning over to kiss it. “Don’t you think it’s pretty, Darcy.”

“I don’t know,” Darcy whispered, I can hardly see it.”

Molly pulled my shorts off as I lifted my butt up to help. “Look how his erection pulls all the skin of his balls up tight so they look like one ball instead of two. When that happens, I know he’s interested in me, for real.

“It’s too bad those guys didn’t know how to do this the right way. I hope they haven’t really ruined it for you. I’d sure hate to miss the feeling of the silky cock skin when I stroke it to make it hard. Would you like to see what it feels like?”

Darcy reached over and ran her hand over my cock. Her hand was cold and my cock jumped. “Oh,” Darcy exclaimed. “He didn’t like it.”

“Your hand is cold Darcy. That’s a no no.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“Don’t worry Darcy. That happens to me all the time. Just put your hands between your legs to warm them up. Go ahead, you want to see what it really feels like to stroke an erect dick, don’t you. While you’re at it, give yourself a little warm-up, know what I mean.” Darcy followed her suggestion while Molly and I traded strokes. Both of us were amazingly turned on by this. Before long, Darcy was too. We could tell because she started lifting her pussy up into the air the way a female cat presents her sex to a tom, suggestively.

12