St. Chester Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“MMMMMmmmmmmm,” she said.

Mike and Molly were making similar sounds.

In the back of my mind I heard the sounds of Molly coming and a while later I was surprised to feel a tongue licking the back of my balls. It felt just as good as before. Then the tongue moved up and started to lick my cherry asshole.

And soon it was pushing against my sphincter, pushing its way into my rectum. The funny thing is, I liked it. I especially liked the feeling together with the feeling of my cock moving slowly in and out of Jodi’s Pussy. Jodi’s pussy was feeling fine too, because Molly had figured out how to sneak a finger to where she could push Jodi’s clit against my cock so its skin and ripples were applying direct pressure to her.

Suddenly I felt the tip of Mike’s cock pushing against my cherry. Time out, I thought! “Are you wearing a condom?” I asked.

“I can, if you want,” Mike said, his breath coming in gasps.

“I sure do want.”

“Get one, Molly,” Mike begged.

“Here you go, Fred.” She said. Mike’s cock was duly draped and protected and so I relaxed my butt muscles and allowed him to work the pre-lubricated condomized cock into my virgin asshole. He had to take it real slow because I was concerned in a palpable way. Meanwhile Jodi was becoming the aggressive partner in our coitus, even from underneath. I was the patty in the hamburger.

That’s amazing, I thought. But what was really amazing was how hard the pressure of his cock against my prostate made my cock. I felt like it was going to burst, to explode—and then it did and then at the same time I felt Mike’s cock spasm and he was spewing too.

I lay stunned, being filled and filling Jodi at the same time and even after a purgation of emotion, I had plenty of feeling and emotion left over.

Sometimes when sex is real hot, the brain ends up in a different place. I felt it in my eyes, swollen with blood for some reason. I felt it in the tenderness of my nipples and skin, a buzzing in my ears and forehead, in the heaving of my breath and the sudden exhaustion of my muscles, suddenly unable to support the position I’ve been in for the past hour. I felt it in a certain disconnection with reality. The glandular lust of coition has been so intense, at the end I wouldn’t have put it past me to do anything. Shit, I had done anything—done everything. I’d let Mike fuck me in the ass. Not only that, I liked it.

I remembered how I’d thought the male surfers were sexy. I just didn’t know how sexy. I know now. I don’t worry that it means I’m gay. I mean, I love sex so much, that if it had to be gay sex, I wouldn’t think twice. And it wasn’t like I suddenly liked boys instead of girls--men instead of women. No, give me a choice between Molly and Mike, and Molly wins every time.

In the really wee hours of the night, Molly and I were spooned in the bed with Jodi and Mike forward, still going at it in their own bedroom.

“How do you stay on top of it during the day, keeping these hours?” I asked.

“Everything is governed by the wind. The wind doesn’t start blowing until afternoon. Then it dies down in the evening, just in time for the campfire. We all have to take turns while the wind blows, so you see, there’s time for everything. But now, it is time to sleep.”

“Wake me when you get up.”

“Okay. And if you get it up, go ahead and wake me up.”

But it wasn’t to be. I was through for the night. Three ejaculations, apparently, is my limit. Oh, I forgot the blowjob before dinner. Make it four.

12