St. Chester Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well, it don’t seem fair—us guys walking around with our cocks wanking and you girls all with your bottoms still on.”

“Well we have our tops off. Won’t that do you?”

The other guys, seeing an opportunity, quickly started to look for their suits. Marsha brought this to a quick halt when she quickly stepped out of her suit’s bottom. “There, does that satisfy you?”

“Look, she’s trimmed her pussy hair into a heart,” said Mark.

“Way cool.” The guys all agreed. When the other three of us were coaxed out of our bottoms, it turned out we all had trimmed our pussies in an identical way.

“Hey, the pizza’s ready. Come and get it.”

“Ouch. It’s hot.” Freddy was rubbing at his crotch with a towel. “Maybe it isn’t such a good idea to eat pizza naked. The cheese sticks and burns.” We all took the hint and draped ourselves with towels.

When the plates were all thrown away and the table cleared, I stood and said, “The four of us girls want to thank you guys for coming over tonight. Do you know what we all have in common? You don’t? It’s that we are all on the outside of the ‘in’ group. We’re skaggs, dweebs, nerds, but we’re also all intelligent and passably good looking.” A murmuring of agreement. “We got to talking about it and decided that the only thing to do that makes sense is to found our own ‘in’ group. Just the eight of us to begin with, but open to others later on. Are you interested?”

“Damn right, I’m interested,” said Mark, quickly seconded by Freddy. It was that easy.

“Let’s dance,” Marcia said. I had already put five CD’s in the player and put it on shuffle. So this became our first anatomy lesson. We learned that with people of average size, a guy’s cock comes up to our navels, or almost that far. No contact with the area we thought would enjoy the pressure, not that it was all bad. The thrill of skin-to-skin contact—that was a revelation. There wasn’t a soft cock to be seen.

“This is really surprising,” Mark said.

“How’s that.”

“I’ve spent every day since I reached puberty trying to hide my all too frequent boners, thinking it was either an awful or comical sight, but looking at the four erect cocks, here, I think it’s actually way cool. Sexy.”

“OH, sexy for sure.”

“Well, then, what do you think we play a game spin the bottle?”

“Aren’t we a little old for that?”

“You won’t think so when you know the rules.”

“Well,” said Freddy, “If you’re game, I guess I am. We can quit at any time, can’t we?”

“Yes you can quit, but you have to promise, no matter what, that what goes on in our group is secret.”

“Promising is easy. What if someone talks?”

“That’s why we’re going to video-tape. It’s called black mail. You talk and selected segments of the day’s activity will be circulated.”

“That’s damned smart. Who’s idea was that?”

“What, you don’t think we’re smart?”

“I didn’t mean it that way. Geeze, can’t you recognize admiration?”

“Oh, that’s better. Sorry.”

The video equipment was set up and two stacks of cards, half pink and half blue were put into the slots of an ‘UNO’ card tray. Meanwhile a cigar shaped joint started to circulate and quickly added to the buzz from the beer.

“Who’s first?” Just like in class, Freddy immediately raised his hand. “Take a blue card.”

Freddy read the card and looked up. The look on his face was something to see. “Okay, I guess.” He spun the bottle. It pointed at Mark.

“Spin again.”

“It’s closest to Marsha,” Mark said.

“Marsha, it is,” said Fred. I’m supposed to lie down on the lounge with you and hug you for two minutes. No petting. Damn.”

Marsha and Fred looked way cool. At first Fred’s cock was a little uncomfortable for both of them, but Fred soon found where it belonged. Well, not quite. He didn’t put it in, but it certainly ended up between Marsha’s legs where she could feel the slippery head, covered with precum, against the lips of her vagina which was also WET! Before the end of the two minutes you could see both of them moving their hips together and I’m certain they would have ended up fucking if the time hadn’t ran out when it did.

“That’s pretty hot,” Melody said.

“Damn straight,” said Mark.

“Another double entendre?”

“Let’s all try that,” suggested Melanie. Everybody was hot to try it. It was the coolest thing. The only light was the aqua light from the pool lights, under water. It was the first real exposure any of us had to the magic cocks and cunts coming together.

When the time ran out, several of us wanted to continue, but Molly insisted we keep to our plan. There was method to this plan, after all. We wanted to be knowledgeable about the male gender—more knowledgeable that would come from going straight to go without collecting our $200.

Fred took another card. “I’m supposed to show you what makes me hottest when I beat my meat.”

“Here we go, Freddy.” I showed him to the single bar stool that had gone unnoticed among the rest of the furniture in the pool house and turned on the lights, blinding us for a moment. “Go for it.”

Marsha stood right in front of Freddy while the rest of us crowded around. “The most sensitive part of my cock is where the foreskin attaches to the head of my cock.” As he said this he circled his already erect cock with his thumb and forefinger. When he pushed his cock head it almost looked like his foreskin was intact and the head of his cock was almost purple it was so red. “To begin, I just push the web of my thumb back and forth across this edge of the bulb . . . AH . . . I better stop. I don’t want to come.”

“Why not?”

“It’s too easy. I like to draw it out as long as I can. When I feel like I’m ready to come, I start to make long strokes from the bulb to the base of my cock without ever crossing the ridge . . . or I stop frigging my cock and massage my balls.” He showed us every move he described. The egg timer dinged.

“That’s it. Okay, Marsha, take a card.”

Marsha read, “Show him your clit.” She spun the bottle and it pointed straight at Danny. They quickly took their positions. Something about the seven of us standing looking at her was daunting. At first she just sat there covering her crotch with her hand and blushing red. “I don’t think I can do this.”

“I can,” said Melanie.

“No, she has to do it.”

“Maybe not first,” said Melanie.

“What do you think,” I asked.

“No, I’ll do it,” said Marsha and she quickly spread her pussy lips and then froze in place. Then she let go and started to stroke her pussy on the outside. “I’m sorry, but I have to warm it up before I can stand to touch it. It won’t take long. I don’t know why, but that’s the way it is.”

“Yeah, me to,” said Melody.

“You can sort of tell when it’s ready because it opens up. And indeed, her pussy seemed to be immune to the embarrassment she was feeling and the pussy lips started to swell up and open. Then she spread them the rest of the way. Wetting a finger, first in her mouth and then in the inner depths of her sex, she started to stroke her clitoris up and down. “This is real tender and I have to lubricate my finger before I touch it. Ahh Ahh, yes, it’s starting to feel good. Now watch this.” With that, she spread her clitoris hood and showed us the tiny little pearl inside. “This is the core that you all hear about if you read Penthouse Letters. You do, don’t you?”

Three of the guys said they did, but Danny said, “Naw, I read stories in Literotica.”

“What’s that?”

“I’ll tell you later. I want to pay attention. Reading about it is one thing, but as they say, a picture’s worth a thousand words.”

“If a picture’s worth that, what’s the real thing worth?”

“Immeasurable.”

“Hey, are you selling stocks or what?”

“Back to work.”

Marsha was beginning to huff and puff when the timer went off.

Mark was next. He spun Melody. “I get three minutes to play with her tits.” He sat her on the barstool. First he stroked her tits lightly. “Look at the nipples. They’re really getting hard.” He squeezed them between his fingers. Melody moaned and started to squirm in her chair. Mark moved around behind her and put his hands over both breasts and started to knead them while he put his face in the seam between her head and shoulder. Then he faced her again and bent over and started to suck her nipples, one, and then the other. She gave a huge sigh while her legs kept squirming on the chair as if her bottom was itchy. Mark’s cock was standing out with long beads of precum hanging down, with individual droplets traveling down them like bb’s rolling down an inclined plane in the physics lab. When he started to chew on her nipples Melody actually started to come and she wasn’t quiet about it. Moments later when the timer went off, there was a ripping sound when she lifted her butt off the seat.

“My God, the seats dripping wet. Someone get a towel.”

“I cannot believe it, I can’t believe it. I came. I came.” Melody kept repeating in wonderment. “That was the hottest I’ve ever been and I didn’t even touch my pussy. Oh, my!”

Melody was next. She spun the bottle to point at Freddy. “Hey, don’t I get a turn, asked Louis?”

“Be patient, Louis. Don’t be selfish.”

“I’m sorry. Was I selfish?”

“Don’t worry about it,” Melanie whispered in his ear. She took up position beside him and while they watched Freddy and Melody, she started to run her fingers over his chest. That held him pretty well, and he could still keep track of the action.

“I get to explore Danny’s cock. Again, that is.” She laughed. “I hope you’re up to it.”

His cock was standing tall and to confirm it he grasped it in his hand and pointed it at her. “Come and get it.”

“Hop up,” Melanie said. She began by exploring the foreskin, something that was as interesting to the boys as the girls—well, maybe not as interesting, but interesting nevertheless. Danny kept arching his back to push his cock toward her, something he couldn’t help doing and this tended to slide his butt off the stool, which, while it made his balls accessible, made it uncomfortable for him.

“Could I maybe lie down or something? Balancing on this stool just isn’t getting it,” Danny whined.

With our agreement, he quickly took up a new position on a lounge pad facing up. Even the girls found the view of Melanie’s pussy exciting as they viewed from behind her ass, which was lifted up in the air as she faced Freddy’s cock. She discerned a faint trace of odor in the air and her nose twitched as she leaned in close to see where it was coming from. Yes, it was Danny. The smell of his cock and its glistening precum overwhelmed the smell of the chlorine from the pool.

This worked to inflame her passions and she couldn’t help trying to stroke him with her fist like she’d seen him do, but she discovered that her hand was too small. It was awkward holding herself up with one hand while she used the other to stroke him but in an instant, she found the solution and leaned on both hands and let her pink little tongue flick out to taste his glistening cock head.

“It tastes good!” she said in surprise. She gave it another lick, and another. Each time, Danny’s hips twitched involuntarily, thrusting his cock toward her lips. “Oh, I think I died and went to heaven.” Inevitably her lips kissed he head of his cock and equally inevitably, he put his hands on the back of her head and pushed his erect dick into her mouth.

Melanie was shocked at herself—all the more so because instead of pulling back, she closed her lips on the head of his cock and sucked. If she’d been more experienced, she might have realized that her lips were on just that portion of his cock that he’d described as the most sensitive. She learned this when suddenly he tried to pull back. “I’m coming. Watch out.”

Slow to realize what this meant, she was slow to pull back and so, before she could, the first spurt of sticky white cum came in her mouth confusing her so that she actually pulled his cock further into her mouth instead of pushing him away. Then, the slow movement of the sticky fluid down her throat made her realize that something had happened and she pulled away to see what and the second spurt hit her square in the face, followed by another to her breasts and a final spurt to the floor.

“God, he really did it!” exclaimed Mark.

While I ran over to the CD player on pushed a pre-selected button, Melody yelled, “Way to go, Melanie! You got him off.”

Suddenly the CD blared out with a trumpet solo and I presented Melanie and Dan with red roses. “You win the prize for first to squirt.”

Everybody clapped and cheered.

“Oh that was so amazing,” said Dan. “Oh, Melody, I’m sorry. I couldn’t help myself. You aren’t mad, are you?”

“Mad? I’m so happy I could scream. That was soooo hot.”

“I’ve got to wash off,” said Melanie.

“It must have been hot, Melody. Your pussy is full of white fluid just like you came too.”

“It is? How can you tell?”

“It’s your posture. You were exhibiting your pussy to us just like you were on exhibit.”

You could see Melody think about that. “I guess I was, wasn’t I. I didn’t even think about it. All I could think about was getting his cock further into my mouth. How can that be? Is it supposed to be a big treat for the girl? I guess it is.

“I can tell you, it made me hot, just watching.”

We took a couple minutes to clean up. Somebody was thinking when she stocked the bar with several rolls of paper towels.

“Okay, Louis, Here’s your chance. Are you ready?”

“Boy am I ready.” Louis spun the bottle and it pointed at Marge. “I have to eat her out.”

“No you don’t. You can go home if that’s the way you look at it.”

“NO. No no no. I didn’t mean it that way. I’m sorry. Loose lips. I am eager to eat you out. Pease don’t make me go.”

“I think it will go better on the mat,” said Freddy speaking from experience.

At first Louis was so tentative that Marge could hardly tell his tongue was lapping her cunt. Actually, it was just barely stroking the lips of her pussy with light licks while he got settled into position and sampled the smell. “I thought this was going to be unpleasant but it’s actually kind of good smelling.”

Marge couldn’t help pushing her pussy toward his face to get more pressure and she gasped, “Why don’t you try tasting it?”

With that, Louis spread his tongue out and gave Marge’s pussy a full-length lick from asshole to clitoris, although he didn’t know that. He only knew he got the whole Maryanne and liked it just fine.

“I think everybody should try this,” Mark said. Agreement was immediate and faster than light, everybody was prone, in pairs on the lounge pads the lay scattered on the floor. Before joining them, I turned off the lights again so we had only the under water pool lights to illuminate the scene. But we really didn’t need to see what we were doing. I don’t know about the others, but I kept my eyes closed most the time. It was too intense otherwise. Sometimes, your brain can only take so much. Like when you first turn the lights on in a dark room and you have to use just one eye at first.

I confess that after a while I had a truly splendid orgasm, the likes of which I never had from playing with myself, and a while later I opened my eyes and looked at Mark’s eyes as they looked back and forth from my crotch and then up to make contact with my eyes. But I noticed that Mark kept looking over to the side and when I followed his eyes, I saw Louis raise up to his knees and bring his penis up to a spot directly lined up with Marge’s cunt.

“Is he really going to do it?” I whispered. Mark didn’t’ have to answer. God, I’ll never forget the sight. Louis’ cock was so big and so erect in its red faced, pre-cum dripping eloquence and it didn’t hesitate once it found the mark; it just slid in and, of course I could hear Marge gasp just before she wrapped her legs around him and started to move in unison with his hips.

Mark and I couldn’t help ourselves. We wanted in on the action. I pulled on Mark’s shoulders, grabbed his cock, just in case he wasn’t clear about having permission. Then, just as he was about to line up and enter, I had a sudden thought. “Marge, you idiot. Get a condom.”

Louis said, “Boy are you out of it. I put a condom on while you had your eyes closed.”

Actually, it didn’t come out quite like that. More like, “Boy, puff pant, are you puff, out of Aiyee it.” And so forth.

“How did you know I had my eyes closed?”

“How do you think?”

Anyway, I pushed Mark away and ran over to the counter where a bowl of condoms lay ready. Mark and I were in such a hurry, it was almost comical trying to steady our hands sufficiently to get the damn, but necessary thing on.”

Melanie, always the practical one, said, “Don’t forget to get all the air out and leave space for the semen.”

We did all that and finally Mark found himself between my legs again. I understand that some people have trouble the first time. That’s what we learned from the web, and that’s why we’d planned the evening with sufficient icebreakers that we were sure to be physically ready when the moment came.

But I have to do a better job of telling you what it was like. At first I felt so full, I wasn’t sure Mark wasn’t going to rip something and hurt me forever. But soon my vagina stretched out to where it wanted more than Mark had to give me and I could only make him fill me by twisting and turning every which way. I discovered early on that I could lift my ass off the floor with my feet and counter every move Mark made with an appropriate thrust of my own.

That was while I could still look at what was happening objectively. But before long I was completely taken out of my consciousness and alive only to the moment. The constant motion of Mark’s big cock slithering all around my swollen cunt was just indescribable. In, out. Up, down. He had a way of twisting his cock inside my cunt like an old-fashioned bottle opener, scraping the side of his cock against the tightly stretched ring of my vagina.

What’s really amazing is that all this didn’t take but about five minutes and then, like Yellowstone Park, geysers started to erupt all around the lanai.

I wonder if ever four virgins were taken voluntarily in the same space, place and time in such a manner as we? I certainly can’t think of a better way for it to happen. Not only did we fulfill our wildest dreams, but also we learned a hell of a lot along the way. In one evening, we learned more about sex that any of the so-called cool set. And that was just the beginning.

We also learned that at age 18, a guy can come several times in one evening. And that was the first evening. It didn’t really matter if it was at my folk’s pool, the motel where Danny works, part time, or the other many places our new in-group met. We got it on and on and on.

12