St Claire's Rules

Story Info
Two Girls relive their halcyon days.
5.8k words
4.35
23.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve was busy preparing their meal; he'd volunteered to cook on this Saturday night. He enjoyed being chef and was reflecting the past few days, meeting Hazel that kitchen.

"Hazel? I presume? Sorry about delaying meeting you! I'm on a slightly tight schedule; Marion told you?" smiled Steve extending a hand of friendship.

Hazel's hand was soon in his, it was slender and cool; she had a very soft very feminine touch.

Marion had been sat at the breakfast bar, her voluptuous bum parked on the thin spindly stool; next to her was another woman, slim with short cropped, grey hair and dark piercing eyes, full wanton mouth, unrevealing blouse and a curtain swath skirt that hid the stool she was sat upon; then dainty slender ankles and sensible shoes. Earlier in the year he and Marion had visited her old home area, a chance visit to the library had led to her finding SCOG, St Claire's Old Girls and via email and phone calls Marion had become reunited with her childhood school chum "Twiggy" or real name Hazel, but her stick like name and long thin body shape gave her the natural nickname.

This was Hazel's first visit Marion had fussed for days everything had to be perfect. Steve had laughed and dutifully aided. Hazel had arrived on the Thursday and Steve had been out that night, so it had been last night Friday he'd had chance to join in their conversation. They'd all been out for a meal Steve's treat. The girls were very giggly together, and it had been a fun evening, Steve had flirted mildly with Hazel over dinner, but on returning home had headed into his office to clear some paperwork.


Now this Saturday early evening; Steve checked on the chilli, it was not to hot, letting the spices and flavours be provocative on the pallet. Last night in bed, he and Marion had made love. Marion his beautiful womanly woman; still aroused him greatly; she was an adventurous and skilled lover with an open mind that meant they both had a lively spicy sex life. After their mutual needs had abated Marion curled up onto his body and chatted about how much she was enjoying Hazel's visit, then she went very quiet, Steve had tensed Marion quietening meant an awkward question.

"Do you fancy Hazel?" Marion asked quizzically.

Steve had reflected on the lady whose company had been delightful at the restaurant. She was the same age as his wife, considerably taller and very slender, with those dark eyes that held your attention and glinted passion when teased.

"What? Do you mean would I make love with her?" Steve teased.

"You know I would, but only if you me to do so desire my sweet." he nuzzled the back of Marion's neck as he spoke.

"Good" said Marion.

Positively adding "she has need of a confidence boost since her bloody husband left."

Marion paused then furthered their conversation "Can we eat at home tomorrow?"

Adding in an understanding manner "I know you've got golf, but hey."

Quickly warmly adding "you could cook, and we could be cosy."

Steve knew his wife well enough to agree, as it would definitely be a fun evening; two lovely ladies and some fine wine!

The chilli was just fine, needing only to simmer a bit longer. "Dinner in half an hour ladies. I'm off for a shower!" Steve called as he went up the stairs.

Marion and Hazel both called "OK".

"We'd best lay the table" said Marion rising from the spare room bed.

She and Hazel had chatted more or less solidly since Hazel had arrived, they laughed and cried at joint adventures of the past and then shared the high's and low's of the years when they'd not seen each other, nor kept in touch.

They were setting the little dining table in the lounge, Hazel stopped and looked directly at Marion, "Have you a plan, you know,for us?" she asked motioning suggestively and in hushed tones

"We'll play it by ear" Marion laughed in reply.

Previously, during their boozy luncheon on Friday, Hazel and Marion had got onto the meaty subject of sex. Hazel had married young and had few partners before, thus she'd basically only experienced her husbands' charms till they'd separated three years past, since then a number of unsatisfactory relationships had made her lose faith in herself and her womanhood. Hazel had sat in silence when Marion swore her to secrecy and revealed that she and Steve had a liberal and open marriage, both enjoying the occasional affair and still swung occasionally.

Then after their Friday evening meal with her Steve, whilst he'd disappeared to get some work done, Hazel had been coaxed with more brandy by Marion to reveal she fancied her Steve. Too Marion it was a shame that her best friend from school who'd taught her how too pleasure herself, had not been satisfied thoroughly for a long time. It was Marion who ventured that Hazel might enjoy a little trio pleasure. Too her delight Hazel had agreed. Fortunately the sobriety of Saturday morning had not changed Hazel's mind; her eyes had lit up when Marion told her there'd been a change of plan for Saturday night. Hazel was to be "entertained" at home by her and Steve.

On arriving home he'd let himself in and unloaded the food, then made a brew. Steve was getting dressed pondering what his wife was upto, he'd been in the office that morning and then onto a game of golf, which he'd played badly. Then he'd shopped for the ingredients of their dinner that night. His cell had buzzed with a text message from Marion, 'W'l be hm @ 4 make yourself scarce w8 4 more txts luv Mar x'.

Whilst preparing their meal Steve heard the front door closing.

"We're home darling" Marion had called.

Followed by, "do me a favour make a brew and bring it the lounge."

Steve had obliged, opened the lounge door and found it was deserted; except for several shopping bags; the curtains were drawn, and he could hear giggles emanating from behind them.

"Tea's here, with biscuits" Steve laughingly announced and left the girls to it.

Marion and Hazel had had a girly Saturday, they'd been to Marion's health spa, fully pampered followed by brunch then enjoyed some 'special' shopping. After Marion had commented how nunty her underwear was, Hazel had admitted in the communal spa changing room, that she'd not treated herself to any lingerie for years. So they'd set off lingerie shopping, Marion had chosen a new set cream bra, high cut pants and matching suspenders in a plain shimmering silk material. Marion had also persuaded Hazel to let her treat her to a lovely lace set in the most delicate shade of purple with black lace trim.

Now as they sat at home in the lounge, going even further into times past whilst drinking tea, and reminiscing over a particular school summer holiday, "Do you remember Billy, oh what was his name, damn." asked Marion.

Hazel looked, her face screwed up with thought, she and Marion had been pupils of St Claire High School (for Young Ladies); so boys were a rarity, sadly. They'd both lived in the same rural village and the boys were either much older, like Dave Wade, or kids like snotty Simon.

Marion shared a further insight "He stayed with Aunty Beth, his Gran that summer!"

Hazel's eyes twinkled as she recalled the boy "Yes, he was nearly sixteen".

Marion checked her watch, and looked at Hazel, stating eagerly "We'd best get ready". Then she and Hazel sneaked upstairs to use the guest room facilities to shower and dress for the evening. Once ready, they sneaked about, avoiding Steve in this superb game and hid in the conservatory.

Steve pushed the hostess trolley into the diner part of their lounge, he felt slightly foolish, but it had been Marion's idea, so they could settle for the meal. Steve noticed the subdued lounge lighting and the three beanbags on the floor, he smiled; Marion had been busy too. Placing the serving dishes onto the table and their sweets on the side table, he announced dinner was served.

From the conservatory the two ladies emerged. Both looked remarkably beautiful and elegant. Marion had a long black skirt, slit upto the thigh with a tight low cut blouse that was moulded about her ample bosom, Hazel had a slight and wispy dark purple summer frock with matching purple shrug. Both smiled and took the seats Steve pulled out, first Hazel as guest, then Marion.

The meal passed with the girls happily relating tales of their combined youth, wine flowed and soon they were eating the cream tarts Steve had provided as sweets. Marion had tactfully steered the conversation into the more erotic realms.

At last an opportune moment came, Marion timed it too perfection, Hazel was just about to spoon some cream into her mouth when Marion; reflecting on their conversation about Billy, she turned and said to Hazel "Remember 'Kitty Patting'?"

Hazel squealed, nearly spurting cream, everywhere. "Oh my god! We were so young, ready for year five, sweet fifteen and never been kissed." Hazel responded giggling.

Steve was intrigued, "so, who was Kitty Patting?" He asked sensing an interesting tale. They both guffawed, practically falling off their chairs at his question.

At last Marion spoke "Not a person darling." She looked at Hazel, who was looking at her.

"An action!" She then stated.

And with a conspirators twinkle added, " don't you think Twiggy?" she laughed and so did Hazel.

Marion then teased "Darling we'll tell the tale after we've eaten.

Oh!" She paused and looked a Hazel then with sparkle in her eye, "and we'll play the game that led to our discovery of 'Kitty Patting'!"

Hazel's face looked strange then the full memory flooded back, her hand grasped Marion's as the squealed like children and in a shrill chorus they both shrieked "St Claire's Rules!"

"I put the bean bags out darling, much cosier for a natter, plus we're going too tell you our story and play our little game." Marion said warmly to Steve, winking knowingly at Hazel.

Steve was in great hope the game involved sex, the hint was strong, Marion had led the more erotic conversation, she was dressed in one of her wanton woman outfits and you could bet she was wearing really sexy lingerie underneath, lastly but not least, the bean bags had been purchased to provide more intimate settings when they sensually entertained other couples. The three of them took their drinks and settled onto the beanbags.

Steve lit a cheroot and settled back. "Come on tell me or is that show me 'Kitty Patting'!"

Again the girls giggled, especially at Steve's reference to them showing him.

Marion laughingly enthused "Tell the tale Twiggy", and settled back into her beanbag.

Hazel sat forward "Well it was" she paused quickly doing the math "a late August afternoon in sixtysix. A boy called Billy Davis had been our friend all summer, he was a year older and staying with his Gran, who lived next door to Maz."

Marion interjected "Steve don't forget we went to an all girls school and like me Twiggy has no brothers nor sisters. Out knowledge of boys – men was NIL! Oh except for that anatomy book with all the veins in it"

Hazel glared teasingly at her friend "Who's telling the tale?" She smoothed her frock and continued. "We'd been chatting with Billy all summer hols, and both of us fancied him, he'd not plucked up the courage to try it on with either of us, but had never been given the chance what with eight o'clock curfews by his Gran. Anyway it was his last day, and we had a goodbye date, the three of us, a picnic that was to be special. We were both determined to kiss him or something."

Again Marion interrupted, "You wanted to see his willy" They both laughed.

"So did you" stated Hazel.

Hazel took up the story again "We'd sandwiches, ham; some Kitkat's and three bottles of cider. It was a hot afternoon and we'd hidden ourselves away at the bottom of Maz's garden. Maz weren't your mum and dad at some show and you were supposed to be at ours."

"Oh never mind that" hurried Marion.

Hazel continued "We'll we'd chatted and consumed a bottle of cider; youthful hormones were fully stimulated by alcohol and the heat of the day. We flirted with him, Billy, outrageously and Billy had taken it all. Eventually bored we sought a game, this wasn't unusual and up till then had tended to be truths or dreams. Billy had other idea's and suggested we play 'spin the bottle'."

Marion interrupted again "We had heard of it, but weren't completely sure what it was."

"Shut up Maz!" laughed Hazel, I'm story teller. "Maz asked how we were to play, which rules. Not wanting too show our ignorance; Billy smirked and explained taking off an item of clothing if the bottle neck faced you. Well this called for discussion, we whispered and Maz suggested we acted grown up, like we knew the game, and then turned to Billy to declare 'Only if we use St Claire's Rules'. Billy looked perplexed; I too shot a look at Maz."

Marion interject gleefully "I said for 'St Claire's Rules' if the bottle faced the person who'd spun it they had to remove all their top clothes, then if it happened again all their bottoms."

"You always have had a filthy and quick mind darling" interjected Steve.

Hazel laughed and then said quizzically to Marion "May I continue?" the silence allowed her to sneak a drink. "Well, of course Billy agreed. He then picked up the bottle; Maz shouted 'Stop! Ladies first, then we go clockwise.' This meant Maz had first spins and I had second. Billy seemed satisfied and Maz spun the bottle which faced me and I think I removed my shoes." Hazel took a deep breath, the outcome was that soon Maz and I were both naked and Billy still had his Y-Fronts on. In effect we'd lost!"

"Yeah but Billy's Y-Fronts were stretched to the limit" interjected Marion laughing.

Hazel giggled then carried on "We asked Billy to drop his Y-Fronts and he flatly refused, he was silent, thoughtful. Then he suggested double or quits, reaching his jeans he pulled out a penny coin. 'If it lands on tails I'll drop my undies, and if its heads you two can show me you two 'Kitty Patting.' Maz and I were stunned" Hazel paused and sipped her drink, then continued earnestly "This meant another whispered discussion between us girls. We hadn't a clue what he meant. In fact we had agreed between ourselves it was worth the risk and were about to take on the bet when Billy's Gran called for him. 'I'd better go!' he said flashing us his family pride before hurriedly dressing and disappearing up the garden."

Maz was laughing very loudly as Hazel explained it suddenly dawned on them that he'd wanted them to rub their pussy's.

They all laughed Steve was about to probe for more information. As Marion reached under the couch, which was behind the beanbag on which she sat. She pulled out an empty cider bottle, which she'd purposefully hidden earlier.

"Time for a game I think!" she declared excitedly adding swiftly "St Claire's Rules".

"Ah" said Steve "have I been set up?"

"Probably darling" oozed Marion, "but we're big girls now and are both fully aware of Willies." Both girls laughed.

"Damn Maz" said Hazel, gesticulating to show the order in which they were sat, with Steve on her left and Marion to her right, "you've got first go again." Further laughter issued from the girls.

Marion spun the heavy cider bottle and it landed at an unconvincing angle between Hazel and Steve.

"You loose Steve" prompted Marion.

"No way;" defended Steve, " both Hazel and I lose and item of clothing or you spin again".

The girls shouted in chorus "St Claire's Rules."

"WHAT" unbelievingly exclaimed Steve

Hazel spoke provocatively. "'St Claire's Rules' is what we used to call when we played with anyone who wasn't from our school, it meant if things were not going to our, mine and Maz's way, then we evoked our school as being the authority for the games rules. In this instance when in doubt support a member of St Claire's" They laughed.

"So in affect, I have lost before we start" Steve grumbled cheerfully. Then he removed his shoes.

Marion picked up the bottle.

"Hold on" uttered Steve, "Isn't it Hazel's turn?"

"Nope" said Hazel firmly "'St Claire's Rules', person continues their go until they loose!"

Marion spun again and Steve was sitting with bare feet. Again the bottle whirled upon the carpet, this time Hazel was removing her shoes. Another twizzling bottle and Hazel was sitting with bare shoulders, which Steve admired as she'd sexually peeled off her shrug. Her arms and neck were slender, the loss of the shrug allowed him to see the hint of a light purple bra strap.

Again Marion spun the bottle and it slowed to face her.

Hazel hooted delightedly "St Claire's Rules".

Marion passed the bottle to Hazel and stripped off her blouse and bra, Steve was realising the essentially high stakes of St Claire's Rules which could make any of them a quick victim and looser of the game. He was also enjoying seeing his wife's full and voluptuous breasts on display, they sagged a little nowadays, but they still looked marvellous and he wanted to dive over and suckle a nipple. Hazel spun and Steve was soon taking off his shirt. Then it was Marion's turn too loose again, this time she took off her shoes. She lost again and was now sitting in her knickers and stockings. Steve adjusted his trousers, Marion's legs were thick and full, she had good wide thighs and with stockings on he was always ready to lick and caress them. Hazel spun again, the bottle hesitated and rolled to stop between Steve and Marion.

As loud as he could Steve shouted out "St Claire's Rules" in the misplaced belief that evoking them meant his wife would loose.

Marion leant over to Hazel and whispered, Hazel's eyes sparkled and she nodded her head; then Marion looked directly and disgustingly at her husband. "Remember only St Claire's Girls can declare St Claire's Rules, you will have to pay a forfeit!"

"OK. What will that be" mumbled Steve.

Marion demanded "Dance and wiggle your bum, and strip off completely."

Steve paused and looked at them both. "That means I've lost and the games over" he summed up.

There was intent whispering between both of the girls.

Hazel looked at him, saying helpfully "No we can carry on and adapt somehow," she paused then offered the suggestion "more forfeits perhaps."

Steve felt they'd both lost the plot. Then he had an idea "No not a forfeit, for those naked whom the bottle lands opposite; a prize." he paused "That person gets to dare either one or both of the other's."

More whispering between the girls, then they turned union and Marion said happily "Yes, that's acceptable."

Steve danced and dropped his trousers and undies jiggling about, his prick was semi hard and the girls laughed at the sight before them. Steve sat down again and Hazel picked up the bottle she spun it violently and it wobbled and dithered till eventually it faced her. It was Hazels turn to remove all of her clothes from either top or bottom, she stood up and with began to undo the buttons of her frock, first the lower ones upto her waist. Her dress swirled a little causing it to gape and letting Steve catch a glimpse of her slender thighs. Then she turned slightly away from Steve and he could see her fingers loosening the top of her frock. With her back to Steve she teasingly eased the straps from each shoulder then allowed the top of her frock to slide down her slim back. Steve sucked in his breath and his cock rose firmer in appreciation. Hazel then unclasped her bra, still with her back to Steve and peeled from her. She then undid the last button, holding the frock carefully in each hand she turned swiftly to face Steve pulling the flaps of her dress away. Steve wet his lips, Hazel's breasts were small but perfect, her belly flat and toned, accented by the thin lacy belt of her purple suspenders which dived suggestively under those wispy purple hipster panties and terminated at her beautifully lace topped stockings.

12