St Claire's Rules

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god, you look sexy Hazel" Steve blurted out.

Marion laughed he was always normally good at compliments. Hazel pivoted slowly, posing for him to have a panoramic view of her body. Steve's cock was rock hard as he reached for the bottle, he spun and to his delight it stopped to face Hazel, who carefully unclipped her suspenders.

"Belt only" urged Steve.

Hazel complied, flinging it at him and pouting delightfully. Steve strapped it around his neck like some trophy, and they all laughed. Steve spun again, too Marion's disappointment it faced Steve.

"Ah" Steve grinned at both of the women, "I can choose a dare for you," again he paused looking into the eyes of both girls.

"You shall both 'pat each others Kitties'" Steve uttered with glee; both Marion and Hazel giggled.

Marion got up from her beanbag and moved it closer to Hazel's leaning to whisper in her ear before she sat down. Steve watched them both intently, as their hands reached over onto each other's stomachs.

"Legs apart" urged Steve as the women's hands descended.

The ladies happily obliged, without objecting, spreading their legs willingly, their hands slipping down the front of each others knickers, their fingers stroking the soft materials.

Steve interjected again "Pants are not kitties!" he exclaimed indignantly. The girls convulsed with laughter at this outburst.

"Oh diddums, you never specified" Marion said teasingly, whilst continuing to probe Hazel's flimsy gusset. It was enough for them to stop their mutual probing. Hazel was enjoying the feel of another digit against her quim, and touching Marion between her legs brought back some happy memories. Marion retrieved the bottle sat forwards and spun it.

The bottle stopped between her and Hazel, "St Claire's Rules" they both declared in unison.

Steve looked aghast "What now" he asked as the girls huddled together in conspiring whispers again.

Both women stood up, put their fingers into the waistbands of their pants and with Marion counting to three pulled them down. Steve watched and Hazel's short flimsy light pubes appeared, his gaze held by the slightest glimpse of the pink gash of her quim.


"There" said Marion emphatically "we're all naked now." Steve was tempted to point out that both girls still had their stockings on, but he didn't want to be a spoilsport. It was Hazels' turn to spin; the twirling glass stopped and faced Marion.

"Oh" Marion squealed "my turn to issue a dare." She looked at her husbands straining prick and then up at Hazel, "You can suck Steve's cock!" she demanded.

Hazel stooped forward and shuffled the short distance to Steve on her knees. Steve lay back on the beanbag; his stiffness poled upwards in expectation. Hazel's slender cool hands stroked his shaft, as her face and lips drew closer. Steve felt the hotness of Hazel's mouth envelop him, her hand cupped his ball-sack, and she sucked on his glans, her tongue tickling the tip. Her ministrations made his balls throb with that superb ache. All too soon she stopped, and shuffled back to her seat.

"My turn" Hazel said quietly as she took up the bottle, holding it carefully she slid her long finger onto the top, then with precision and care pushed it so it tippled towards her.

"St Claire's Rules" uttered Hazel firmly, with Marion just coming in on 'Claire's Rule'.

Steve just looked; relishing the prospect of whatever 'dare' Hazel would come up with. Marion was amused too, and sensed her friend had decided the bottle was superfluous too the rest of the evenings entertainment.

"Lie back Steve" Hazel commanded flirtingly, "Marion mount him!"

"No way." said Marion insistently, "You have him first!" adding courteously "You're my guest."

Steve laughed, "Ladies please don't fight over me, I've taken the little blue pill Marion left out, there's plenty for you both."

The girls both saw the funny side.

"OK then" Marion offered; then added a condition "I get to lick your pussy."

Steve's fully erect throbbing cock, jerked even higher. Hazel looked at her friend, she was highly turned on by the evenings events, this was different, no woman had done that too her. Yes as girls, she and Marion had 'experimented' but only with fingers. Hesitantly, mainly through an excited anticipation she agreed. Steve lay back and Marion straggled him, lowering herself onto her knees straddling his hips, she grasped the familiar prick, and guided it welcomingly inside, lowering herself slowly down, it felt good, hard and hot, she was wet enough for reasonable penetration. Hazel had stood up and watched as Steve member disappeared inside her friend. Lots of first's today she reflected, as she considered she'd never seen anyone fucking in front of her before.

Marion reached out and pulled Hazel closer, she slid her hand up the back of her friends' long slender thighs; Hazel in turn pushed her hips forward. Steve just looked on, his cock happily nestling inside his wife whilst she treated her best friend to a tonguing. Marion gripped Hazel's bum, she smell the hotness of her quim, and stuck her tongue out to lick the lips before her. Hazel looked down as Marion's face came closer; close enough to then feel her tongue; a little shiver went down her spine. Marion's tongue penetrated her moistened labia, it was stiff and swirled about, Hazel felt a murmur growing inside her. Marion slid her tongue upwards, parting Hazel's pussy to reach the nub, and flicked at the little rod of flesh, Hazel's legs shook. Hazel was ready too collapse it had been too long since she experienced such intense pleasure. She could feel the heat rising down there, she could feel herself being overtaken, she gripped her friends head, grinding her pelvis against her mouth; she cried out, jerking her hips, and let go at the moment of release. Marion was delighted her friend had been relieved. She then determined too bring about her own climax.

Hazel recovered, her legs were shaky, Marion had stopped kissing her vagina and was now riding Steve, she lowered herself to kneel beside them, Steve reached out and assuringly stroked her arm. Hazel could see Marion was intent on herself, her hand was rubbing her own clit and she was thrusting up and down on her husbands' hard pole. Hazel turned to Steve, being guided towards him she leant down, a kiss of thanks. Their lips contacted, and Steve cradled her head, their kiss grew, his tongue exploring her mouth, and then hers in his. Behind her Marion breathing grew heavier and louder, till the rocking of Steve stopped. Hazel and Steve broke their embrace, both looked at Marion, whose chest was heaving and who looked flushed with pleasure.

"Please carry on" she urged hoarsely and grinning.

Steve felt his wife dismount, and whilst still kissing Hazel, he guided Hazel back to the floor; she accepted his gentle direction, until she was lying back and he was now kissing her neck, whilst his hands played and caressed her breasts. Steve soon closed his lips on Hazels' right nipple; he glanced across to see Marion toying with Hazel's other tit. Hazel lay back as both of her friends kissed and massaged her body, Marion's touch soft and knowing, Steve's equally as knowing but with an edge that made her feel doubly excited. Hazel felt Steve's hand on her groin, scratching and rubbing her pubes, she let her legs drift apart in hope she was not disappointed. Steve suckled Hazels nipple and began to stroke her upper thighs above the seams of her stockings, he could feel her legs opening further, he caressed the soft flesh of her groin, circling her mons to come back too the other thigh. Hazels' legs began to tremble inside; it was a lovely feeling. Marion was kissing her mouth, and she tongued her friend with welcoming gusto, just as Steve slid a digit into her pussy, her hips jerked slightly. Steve felt the wetness surround his finger, Hazel was ready, he moved from her breast wanting to get a better view of her prize.

Looking down he could see the hint of Hazels clit, peeping from the folds of flesh where it was hidden, without hesitation he lowered his mouth too her little one. Marion felt Hazels fingernails dig into her shoulder as her husband began his work her clit. Hazel was moaned into Marion's mouth as she felt her love walls parting for two probing fingers whist her clit was being awesomely assaulted, she arched her spine to push her mons into Steve's face; his fingers palpitated inside her, she felt a tingling sensation she'd never experienced, her groin was happily ablaze with passion. Marion stopped kissing Hazel, her eyes had glazed and her body with making gentle convulsions of pleasure as her Steve administered his delights.

Hazel felt an emptiness below, her quim was vacated, she could however feel Steve's fingers caressing her thighs, she looked at him, he appeared to be towering above her, she felt his fingers probe her labia, she moaned as his dick nudged her yielding tiny lips, she was so wet he glided in easily. Hazel wanted him inside her, she looked for Marion who sitting beside her, Hazel's eyes were treated to Marion pleasuring herself slowly with a small vibrator as she gazed admiringly at her friend. Hazel felt Steve pick up her legs, raising them onto his shoulders, he began to thrust slowly in and out of her wet hole, she felt his shaft retract and enter over almost the whole of his length. The sensation was growing again, and as it grew she felt him increase the speed of his thrusts, soon she was squealing with sheer delight, her legs gripping tightly too him, as she bucked and rode hard against him. She peered down, and Marion had inserted her fist between their bodies, the hardness of her knuckles further aggravatingly ameliorating her arousal. This time Hazel's body exploded and she shouted praise loudly for declining into a sobbing mumble of pleasure.

Steve looked down at Hazel as she opened her eyes he was sat between her legs massaging his palm gently and soothingly onto Hazel's battered quim.

Marion spoke softly "Would you like to fuck Steve", Hazel looked slightly perplexed.

"Ride him, be on top?" Hazel smiled "No I'm sated" she replied dreamingly as Steve's soothing fingers caused a little ripple of pleasure.

Then she added "However I suppose I could just manage another lying down?"

"Lazy mare" laughed Marion, then looking concerned at her husband; she spoke quietly too Hazel, "his knees are buggered babe."

Hazel looked down at Steve whose cock was still standing high. Then with high consideration offered; "We could spoon, couldn't we?"

Marion laughed, "Yes you could, perhaps with a touch of cat lapping!"

Hazel was puzzled and was about to ask when Marion turned to Steve and said, "How about giving Hazel a love pleasure cuddle".

Steve was quick to affirm his readiness. Hazel rolled onto her left side and Steve repositioned himself behind her. Hazel lifted her right leg once more providing Steve easy access to her love pit.

Marion lent forward kissed her lips and neck nuzzling towards Hazels ear where she whispered. "We could sixty-nine".

She lent back and Hazel just smiled, inside she felt so beautifully used, and was ready to try anything next. It was a little surprising to Hazel as her friend Marion squirmed down her body and then carefully brought her quim closer to Hazel whilst placing her head on Hazels' thigh. Hazel soon got the message, manipulating Marion till she was within kissing and tonguing distance of her friends' quim. Marion had a wonderful view of Hazel's love lips being opened for Steve's nob end. He thrust in as Marion licked Hazel's bulging clit. Hazel had always wanted to taste a girls pussy first hand, and gripped Marion's arse firmly to pull them together, soon her tongue was immersed in the luscious folds of flesh whilst at the same time she felt Steve easing in again. He was slower, less far in and his prick-head was teasing the spot his fingers had stimulated earlier, heavenly thought Hazel as again the fires of passion became ignited. The trio were soon rocking in unity. Hazel came again and released her grip on Marion's bum.

As Hazel regained her composure Marion looked at Steve and motioned for him to get himself onto his beanbag. Marion knew how much Steve loved to buck-fuck, with the right girl in the saddle he would fill them to the point they might think he'd jet them off. With Steve in position, Marion practically dragged Hazel up. Hazel looked at the high inviting pole.

"I'll hold you steady sweety" Marion said comfortingly.

Hazel climbed aboard, lowering herself down to engulf Steve's rigid cock. She steadied herself and placed her hands on his hard stomach to ride him. Marion's had got behind her, and Hazel heard her friend say grab his hips, at the same time Marion grabbed Hazel's breasts. 'God', thought Hazel as Steve began to buck violently into her 'they've played this double act before'. It didn't matter though, Marion was really squeezing her breasts and nipples, whilst Steve jerked beneath her as if struggling to get out; instinctively Hazel gripped against him, as if she were riding a horse bear-back. This made her more excited than she'd been ever, it was as if they were both pleasuring her and she was ready tightening her thighs and gripping tighter with her nails she noticed Steve worked harder, his face red and he was shouting loudly all kind of barely understandable obscenities. Hazel came again, and again, at last she felt a force unlike anything she'd experienced for a while erupting deep within her. Steve jerked and slunk back onto the beanbag and Hazel felt the lovely ooze of come dripping down her thighs, his prick was shrivelling and all felt comfortable and gooey. Hazel was pleased Marion was behind her as she practically collapsed too. She and Marion curled into Steve's arms. Hazel heard a faint buzzing sound and glanced across to see Marion eyes closed and face screwed up bringing her own relief with really big vibrator. Hazel was looking forward to trying that tomorrow but for now she closed her eyes contentedly.........

12