St. Dunstan's Nuns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Elephant was playing with her ears as she sucked him, moving with her as she spat him out and worked her way down the shaft, licking all the way. The head of his penis was a brighter red than I'd ever seen before, shining so much I expected it to cast shadows. His eyes rolled back into his head and his shoulders relaxed into the mattress completely as she found her way to the base of his manhood. "What's she doing now?" Sister Juliana asked.

"She's sucking his balls."

"I can't imagine. Do women really do that?"

"Yes, it drives men crazy. Suck their balls and stroke their dicks and you'll get a pearl necklace almost every time."

"You mean pearls come out of there, Franny?"

"Figure of speech, Juli, figure of speech."

She gave me a curious look. "How do you know this, Franny?"

"I watched a lot of movies before I went to the Convent. And my mother told me a lot about sex."

Her dubious look stayed until a sudden movement drew her attention back to the window. Mavis was moving back up the shaft and had taken the head back into her mouth, swallowing as much as she could. Bit by bit disappeared, I'm sure Mavis could take in almost any normal man but the Elephant was too long and thick for her, and she didn't get halfway down his cock. "I bet the Elephant hasn't gotten this far before," I mused.

"What do you mean, Franny?"

"Just wondering, Juli, speculating."

She squeezed his shaft and slapped his balls, spitting him out and moving up the bed to kiss him on the lips. He recovered and threw his arms around her, squeezing her hard, before moving to grope her breasts again. Rolling over on her side, she offered her nipple to him, and he sucked it greedily into his mouth. They rolled so we couldn't see any genital action for a while, before he emerged on top of her and she put her legs up.

"Oh, I can't watch, I can't watch, Franny," Sister Juliana whimpered, burying her head in my shoulder. "Tell me what's happening, tell me what's happening. Is he going to deflower her?"

"Aunt Mavis has six children and over 20 grandchildren. She was deflowered decades ago."

"What about the Elephant? He might have a heart attack."

"I imagine he's a virgin. And I hope he doesn't have a heart attack, either."

"What's he doing, what's he doing?"

"He's lining up for entry. She's smiling and nodding her head, my God I don't know if she can handle it. They're fishing around, she reaching between her legs, I think he's in now."

"Oh my God, my God."

"That's probably what she's saying, yes, I can see her lips moving. Working it in and out, deeper, deeper. She's still smiling, she must be incredible. I can't believe it's happening, he's so big and thick. Deeper, deeper. I think they've done it. All the way in. I'm sure that's the first time the Elephant got that far."

My phone buzzed and I answered. "What's going on?" La Rossa demanded.

"What we thought would."

"Explain."

"They're home, and they're in his rooms."

"And they're fucking. Is she taking it all?"

"Yes, Mother. He got all the way in."

"I'm going to bed. You girls can go to bed as well."

"Don't you want us to see what happens?"

"You've seen enough. Mission accomplished. Good night." The line went dead, and I closed my phone, confused at what she said.

I put the phone away and felt the weight next to me shift. Sister Juliana had come out of hiding and was watching the scene in front of her open mouthed. It took three hard taps on her arm, almost hard enough to leave a bruise to get her attention. "Juli, Juli, Juli, we can go now."

"You can go if you want, but, but, but"

"All right, we can stay."

Mavis and the Elephant gave us quite a show that evening, trying most of the positions available to two people their age and weight, the last being a strange approach like two crabs scuttling together, touching only at their genitals with her hips below his. They laughed as they bucked together, and Sister Juliana fell out of the tree. I scrambled down after her. "Are you all right?"

She shook her head. "Yes, I think."

"Now to bed," I said, and put my arm around her to lead her back to the dormitory.

Monsignore Farinelli looked the most peaceful and serene I've ever seen him at Mass the next morning. La Rossa was also relaxed for some odd reason; Mavis didn't make it down. I went about my normal routine, and caught the bus to the Institute where I was busy teaching sign language all day. The sky had turned brown, and showers chased me across the pavement as I made my way home. My phone was silent all day, and when I returned to the Convent I found Mavis strolling in the garden. "How's it going, Aunt Mavis."

"Splendid, Helen, splendid. How are you this fine day?"

"Well, it's a bit drizzly today, Aunt Mavis. Had a good day at work, I love teaching small children."

"That's nice, Helen. When do you think the sun will be out?"

"It's not supposed to come out for another week or so."

"Splendid."

When I got in, I asked Sister Juliana about Mavis, and she said Mavis had just wandered around in a daze most of the day. Sister Agatha was doing better, but otherwise it was a normal day. The Elephant had been in an exceptionally good mood, which no one could explain.

I went up to see La Rossa and found her in her study, smoking a Havana cigar with a glass of brandy in front of her and a silly smile on her face. "What's going on, Red?" I asked.

"I love it when a plan comes together," she said in English.

"Huh?"

"Oh Squirt, things have turned out best after all. I just talked with Mary Sterns, and Mavis' oldest daughter. Will have to take Mavis to the Embassy tomorrow to do some paperwork, but other than that, things are fine."

"I don't understand."

"Mavis just asked me if she could work here. Agatha's ready for a rest, and I'm thinking of sending her to her hometown so she can be with her family when she gets better. We have money in the budget for another lay employee, so I'm going to hire Mavis full time to cook for us and do other sundry chores."

"Including the Elephant?"

She laughed and blew out a huge smoke ring. "Carlo's absolutely smitten with her. Asked me if she could stay, offered to pay her salary out of his pocket. There's a room she could use next to his, so I said all right."

"I know you, Red, and there's more to this. I doubt Aunt Mavis will use the room we're giving her."

"No, I doubt it very much either, but it means a happy chaplain who's not on the make, good home cooking for all of us, and a place for a woman who's felt lost and unappreciated for years. A win/win situation if you ask me."

"Makes sense. Wasn't she happy with Uncle Harry?"

"That's a long story, Squirt, and I'm sure you'll hear it as time goes by. Always wheels within wheels. Even her relationship with the Vicar was a bit strained. I'll have to send you out incognito in a few days to get some toys I know Mavis likes to play with. In the meantime, all is well."

"Be careful saying that, Mother."

"Yes, Helen. Now go get ready for Prayers."

The rest of the week was uneventful, Mavis settled in and the nuns were immediately happy with her cooking, even though it would be a while before she learned Italian cuisine. Monsignore Elephant spoke about sending her to a culinary school his cousin ran across town. After Saturday evening prayer, Sister Juliana and I put on our matching party clothes and snuck out again to hit the Celestial Pyramind and dance some stress out of our systems.

It was a full house that night, and we were hard put to fend off several brash Italian men. Francesco, the greengrocer from down the street, nodded at us and send a couple drinks our direction. The music was good, the crowd was good, and I felt my recent worries dissolving in the driving beat of the music.

Sister Juliana poked me in the shoulder and pointed to the balcony above. It was reserved for VIPs and was fairly empty this evening. A slender woman stood there, blond hair flowing around her shoulders, wearing a white halter dress and gold, open toed heels. She wore a necklace and her earrings caught the glint of the crystal ball. It took a moment to recognize the face with makeup on, but I could never forget her features.

"I think we're being watched, Franny." Sister Juliana said.

"Yea, Juli, but I think it's cool." La Rossa swayed to the music and sipped a glass of white wine as she stood over the scene like a matriarch, smiling down on us in benediction. I smiled back and we lifted our glasses to one another in a silent toast.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

His North Star A miner's wife helps a lost doctor find his path.in Loving Wives
Three Square Meals Ch. 001 An unexpected tip changes a man's life completely.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Teacher's Crossroad Tyson learns a painful lesson. Is it too late to love again?in Loving Wives
Nanny Sarah Hiring a nanny will change Connie's life forever.in Lesbian Sex
Hybrid He saved her life, then she became his life.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories