St. Hilary's

Story Info
The principal and his two eager coeds.
1.7k words
4.05
46.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing as it was such a beautiful day, Principal Mathers decided to take a stroll during his lunch break to the nearby woods. Running through yesterdays surprise experience with the sixth form girl, Hayley Jones, he smiled to himself as he pushed open the gate into Chisolm Woods.

Out of the corner of his eye he noticed a ferret carrying something in his mouth and decided to see what the little chap was up to. As he drew nearer he saw the ferret attempting to bury some small piece of jewellery in the ground next to a large old oak tree. Carefully edging towards it, suddenly both of them froze as the sound of a girlish laugh rang out amongst the trees. The ferret bounded off in the other direction, and Principal Mathers, realising that he wouldn't be able to follow, turned his head to see if he could discern where the sound had come from.

Edging his way around several overgrown bushes he realised that he was about to step out onto a small clearing, occupied by two of the girls from St. Hilary's. They were both lying on their sides on the grass and seemed to be discussing something intently.

He was about to cough and step out into the open when one of the girls - whom he now recognised as Dawn Kelvin - leant forward and kissed her friend on the side of her face. At the same time Dawn's hand came down to rest on the other girl's plaid skirt, which the Principal realised had already risen up her thigh several inches.

Mathers was transfixed as their kiss seemed to become more passionate, and couldn't help staring at Dawn's hand as it slowly made it's way under the hem of the other girl's skirt. From where he stood he could plainly see her fingers gently squeezing her fine rounded cheeks, encased in tiny white lace panties.

Just as he began to realise that his cock was rapidly thickening at the sight of these two, Dawn pulled back from the other girl and caught sight of him.

"Principal Mathers!" she exclaimed, jumping back.

The other girl quickly span around, blushed, and said, "Oh, sir, we didn't realise you were there."

"Um, yes," coughed the Principal as he struggled over the brambles into the clearing. "I was just following this little ferret, you see...."

The other girl - Suzy Winterson - smiled at him and said, "Won't you come and sit with us for a minute?"

"I'd be more than happy to," said Principal Mathers. "I... er... hope that I wasn't disturbing you."

Dawn and Suzy exchanged quick smiles, as they both had guessed that he had been standing there watching them for some time.

"You won't tell anyone that we were kissing?" asked Dawn.

"Of course not," mumbled the Principal. "It's... fine. Very natural... yes."

"It doesn't mean that we're gay or anything," said Suzy.

"And it would be fine if you were that way... inclined," responded Mathers carefully, noting that Dawn's hand had returned to rest on Suzy's hip.

"It's just that some of the other girls spread rumours," continued Suzy, "and they can be quite mean to us sometimes."

"I wouldn't worry about that," said the Principal. "And if you have any problems with the other girls you know that you can always come to me."

"So you don't think that if we kiss a bit it makes us gay?" asked Dawn sweetly.

"No, not at all," said the Principal in his best reassuring voice.

"What about if we kiss like this?" said Suzy, as she brought her face up to her friends and kissed her with her mouth slightly open.

Principal Mathers could see their tongues slowly sliding against each other's lips and teeth, and found himself having to shift slightly to accommodate his hard-on, which had once again springing uncomfortably to life.

"I'm glad that you think so," said Dawn, giggling at the glazed expression that had entered Principal's eyes. "It's just that some of the other girls caught us in the changing rooms the other day, and they've been teasing us ever since."

"How awful," said the Principal. "I can't see why two young ladies like yourself shouldn't celebrate the winning of a match or a..."

His voice trailed off as he saw Dawn's once again begin tracing its way up her friend's long tanned legs.

"Actually," said Dawn," we were doing a little more than just kissing."

"Oh?" coughed the Principal. "And what precisely... if you don't mind me asking..."

"Well," said Dawn, "we'd just gotten out of the showers and were both towelling ourselves off and, seeing as there was no-one else there, I started kissing Suzy's neck."

Principal Mathers swallowed audibly, and Suzy, still laying on her side, but now facing him, said, "There's nothing so wrong with that, is there?"

"I wouldn't have thought so," said the Principal, a little nervously.

As if on cue, Dawn edged closer behind her friend and lowered her mouth onto the exposed part of Suzy's neck.

"She just kisses so nicely," said Suzy as she half closed her eyes.

"Would you like to know what happened then?" asked Dawn softly, in between tracing her tongue over Suzy's neck and shoulder.

Principal Mathers nodded mutely and attempted to look as relaxed as he could manage on the grass beside them, whilst trying to cover his erection with his jacket.

"Then I put my hands on her breasts," said Dawn, "and began gently squeezing her nipples whilst I was kissing her back. She has got lovely breasts, don't you think, Principal?"

"I can't say that I've ever..." Mathers began to lie, but decided that there was little point in finishing his sentence, as Dawn's hand had snaked under Suzy's arm and began unbuttoning her blouse. Suzy helped her friend, and soon the blouse was open to the waist, uncovering her firm breasts.

"Boys sat they like them," said Suzy with a grin. "Sometimes I let them touch them, but I prefer it when Dawn does."

Dawn nuzzled closer against her friend's body and began to caress Suzy's tits in front of the Principal. Mathers could feel beads of perspiration forming on his brow as the two most gorgeous girls in college were virtually making out, barely two feet in front of him.

"I think that boys like it most when they put their cocks in between them," said Suzy as she glanced down at the Principal's crotch. "Is that true, do you think?"

Dawn stifled a giggle as the Principal grasped vainly for words. Suzy decided to demonstrate and, lying down on her back, took a breast in each hand and pushed them together.

"Is that what they all want to do, do you think, Mr Mathers?" she asked.

Meanwhile, Dawns hand was now running down over Suzy's flat belly and onto the front of her loosely fastened plaid skirt.

"I'm sure I would love to," said Mathers quietly, and began to slowly push off his jacket.

"It's just such a shame that you're our Principal, said Dawn cheekily. "Else you could put your cock in between Dawn's tits..."

"...whilst Dawn licks it," added Suzy as she continued to squeeze her breasts and flick a finger over her now erect nipples. Dawn's hand had now found its way inside Suzy's skirt, and the Principal could see her fingers under the waistband of her panties, gently stroking her pussy.

"I... we... No-one would have to know," mumbled the Principal.

"Hmm. What do you think, Suzy?" asked Dawn, lowering her head down in the direction of Suzy's pelvis.

"I'm not sure," said Suzy as she watched her friend pull the sides of her skirt apart and expose her small lace panties. "I think that your dad would be very upset if he found out."

Principal Mathers had already begun unzipping his trousers, and was trying to surreptitiously pull out his cock. Both girls pretended not to notice and Suzy continued, "Remember last time, when he caught you with that man; you told me that he spanked you so hard you couldn't sit down all day."

Dawn, who was now lightly kissing Suzy's lace covered pussy, looked directly at the Principal and said, "Can you imagine? He just bent me over his knee and started slapping my ass with his hand."

"You said that you liked it," giggled Suzy.

"That's not true," smiled Dawn. "I said that I liked it when Mr. Powell, the maths teacher, did it.

Mathers could hardly bear it any longer, and made to come nearer to the girls.

"Oh, Mr. Mathers," said Suzy in mock astonishment as she turned to look at the Principal with his stiff cock in his hand. He was now on his knees beside her head, and she watched through half closed eyes as she felt Dawn pull her panties to one side and start lapping at her pussy.

"I don't know if you should," said Suzy, who was now beginning to breathe heavily from the attentions from Dawn's nimble tongue.

"Perhaps we should come by your office after college," she said. "Then you could put your cock between my tits, if you wanted."

Mathers was now wanking his cock inches from Suzy's face, who continued to look up at him with her mischievous grin.

"You could put it in our mouths too" she said softly, noticing that the speed of the Principal's hand had picked up a notch at this suggestion.

"Would you like me suck on it while you spanked Dawn?" she asked, sensing that he was now moments from coming. Dawn was now licking feverishly between her friend's legs, with her own hand inside her panties at the idea of the two of them fucking the Principal.

At that moment Suzy arched her back as she felt an orgasm run through her, and seconds later Mathers also began to cum; shooting streams of it over her face and exposed breasts. Suzy whimpered in pleasure and, holding down Dawn's head with her hand, begged her not to stop. As another orgasm hit her she groaned out and clamped her thighs around her friend's face.

Collapsing back onto the grass, Mathers watched on in amazement as Dawn lifted her head and, climbing further up Suzy's half naked body, proceeded to lick off his cum from Dawn's tits. Suzy was smiling dreamily and, gazing down at the Principal's cock said, "I hope you've left some more in that thing for later."