St James' Park

Story Info
Encounter at the Park.
1.9k words
4.25
20.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers

Just a short story I wrote at work, I hope you enjoy.

All characters are over 18.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked through St James' Park, trying to stay in the shade of the trees, I wondered how on earth it got so hot and sunny all of a sudden. Having just left a meeting I was already hot and bothered and thought nothing could raise my spirits. What I saw raised more than just my spirits however!

Laying next to a large tree, away from most of the paved paths in the park, was a sight to behold. On a large towel in nothing more than a green, string bikini, laying in a patch of sun was a stunning blonde. She already had a perfect tan to her toned body, and the way her shoulder straps on the bikini were undone and the cups pulled down slightly, I could tell she wished she could avoid bikini lines.

She had a body that was clearly the result of regular gym visits and possibly yoga, breasts that looked to be a nice handful sat high on her chest, her nipples pointing through her top. No one else was near for now so, beside another tree I stood and watched. She rolled to the side slightly to straighten her towel, her top slipping from her breasts and exposing one fully.

My dick was already growing in my pants and, at the sight of the blonde exposing herself, went hard as steel instantly! The strain the tent was putting on my pants was becoming painful so I undid my fly and pulled out my throbbing cock.

I couldn't help but slowly stroke my shaft as I continued to watch the beauty in the park. She reached into her bag and pulled out some sun lotion. Then my heart stopped. She was looking right at me! I tried putting myself away, but it was too late. She grinned at me. A good sign right?

"Are you just gonna stare all day or help me with this?" she called. Her accent told me she was most likely from South Africa, why did I have to have a thing for women with accents?? My instincts told me to walk away, especially as when I got closer I saw the wedding ring on her finger, but the sight of her amazing body in the sun, and one of the prettiest faces I'd seen in a long time had my feet keeping me in line for her.

I could see from her heaving breasts that her breaths were heavy, near panting, and her heart looked to be racing a mile a minute. Maybe she was just calling my bluff? Waiting for me to get close before unleashing fury?

But looking at her holding out the lotion, barely covered in her bikini, was too much. I pulled my tie off and un-tucked my shirt after rolling the sleeves up. "My names Joe." I almost stammered.

"Hey, I'm Sue. You spend a lot of time perving at married women in the park then?"

"Only the hot ones!" I grinned back, not knowing where my confidence came from. Sue smiled, a sweet, yet sexy smile. She was still holding the bottle of lotion out towards me, so I did the only thing I could! I knelt down next to the heavenly beauty and started massaging lotion into her toned stomach.

As I massaged her, my hands rising higher and higher, Sue tilted her head back and closed her eyes. Her heart was still racing, as was mine, but I wasn't going to stop yet! I moved to her shoulders, taking my time, rubbing in slow, steady circles, this time my hands going lower... With the straps of her bikini top already off it was easy for my palms to circle their way down over her breasts.

Sue let out a small gasp, but did not stop me when my hands pushed her bikini top down totally, exposing her hard nipples. I was now, what can only be described as groping, this married beauty's breasts, grinding her erect nipples into my palms.

Sue raised her head, eyes wide when she felt my mouth covering one of her nipples. Sucking softly, my tongue swirling around her hard nub.

"OK! I was not expecting that young man!" she almost screamed.

Young man?? She could not have been that much older than I! But I kept up my kissing and sucking of her breasts, my free hands, groping, squeezing them in turn. Sue's knees rose and parted slightly, her breathing becoming heavy.

"I thought you liked what you saw, how long would you have stared at me for?" she asked, her accent causing my dick to swell larger than ever.

I didn't know how to respond, but thankfully I didn't have a chance to,

"I saw you too you know." Sue continued, "pulling at this! In public!" she teased as she reached into my fly and pulled out my painfully hard, throbbing dick. The soft, fat head was directly at her face. I couldn't believe that this was happening and the fact we were in a public park suddenly hit me, but as Sue took my dick into her mouth all worries melted away!

She gripped my cock in both hands and sucked hard, taking more and more into her hot we mouth. I thrust my hips forward pushing more into her. Her eyes widened, but not as much as when I literally tore her bikini bottoms clean off her!

My dick popped from her mouth, "Wait! What are you doing?" Sue squealed, a hint of lust in her voice, as she looked around hurriedly.

I said nothing, merely knelt between her legs, pushing her knees so the hooked over my shoulders and kissed her wet vagina. There was something about this hot, married woman that made my blood boil, but when I saw that she also completely shaved her vagina there was nothing more I wanted to do right then than lick and suck at her till she screamed!

And scream she did! As my tongue penetrated her, swirling around, tasting her hot wet juices as my fingers massaged and rubbed her swelling clit. I felt Sue's toned, smooth thighs clench me as I moved my kissing lips to her clit. Surrounding it and humming softly as two fingers disappeared inside her. Stroking her until I found her g-spot. Knowing I had hit it when Sue's hips lifted clean from the ground!

"Oh god! Fuck me already!" she cried. Not caring who would hear! I reluctantly pulled my mouth away from her dripping pussy, licking my lips, and spun her over. I pushed her so she was on her knees in front of me, her pert round bottom right there.

Grabbing it in both hands I squeezed and kissed her ass cheeks, burying my face between them to give her pussy one final lick before grabbing hold of my nice, hard dick and aiming it at her hole.

Looking up Sue gasped. Just around the tree, in the distance, she saw a group of people slowly heading our way, but before she could voice her concerns she let out a groan of pleasure as the head of my dick was eased inside her tight vagina.

Once inside I gripped her firm hips and pulled her body back onto mine. She felt so hot I thought my dick would melt, but the fact I was in the middle of the park, fucking a married woman I didn't know was too exciting and erotic to pass up!

I pushed until I was buried as deep as I could go, my heavy balls resting against Sue's body. Sue gasped, then shuddered over my dick. She looked back over her shoulder then nodded forward. I looked past the tree and saw what she was getting at, but I was too far gone to stop now!

The group of people were getting closer and Sue was biting her bottom lip to keep from making too much noise. I on the other hand was doing my best to make her scream! With her soft, yet firm hips in my hands I was fucking her hard and fast from behind, pulling her body over my cock like a man possessed. And just when I felt her body begin to shudder I leant forward and groped her firm breasts.

Her nipples felt hard as bullets as I rolled them between my fingers, still thrusting deep inside her. Looking up I saw the group walking ever closer as I fucked Sue naked in the park. I was about to pull out, fear starting to get the better of me, when I noticed another tube in her bag. Vaseline!

My hormonally charged mind went into overdrive, and as Sue was begging me to stop for fear of getting caught also I leant over and grabbed the tube. I pulled out, my throbbing dick already quite well lubricated from Sue's hot, wet vagina, and smeared lots of Vaseline over it also. Sue was starting to straighten up, thinking we were finished, I pushed her back onto all fours fast!

"What the?" she started, but soon stopped when she felt my lubed fingers around are ass hole. "Oh shit! Fuck me! Do it quick!" she gasped. Never one to disobey an order from a lady I pressed my dick against her tight ass hole. It took a lot more force than before, but fuck did it feel good to have my cock squeezed so tightly by Sue's ass!

Neither of us could take much more, the fact we were ass fucking in the park with a group of people easily in ear shot added to the excitement of it all. Just when I thought we'd be seen the group laid out a blanket and sat down with a picnic! We could hear them talking as my dick fucked Sue's ass harder and faster! Really ramming it in and out, my hands back on her breasts.

Sue suddenly groaned out louder than she wanted and one of the group turned in our direction as she came hard! I ran my hand over her vagina and felt her juices leaking out and down her thighs, and that did it for me! Holding myself as deep inside her as I could get I emptied my balls inside Sue.

Sue let out another guttural moan as she felt the cum spewing from my dick into her ass. Before the last was out she was pulling me out of her, facing me and taking my dick into her mouth. She sucked me dry before quickly grabbing her towel and wrapping it around her.

I looked at the group and it was clear that at least one of them knew we were up to something. Sue pulled her bikini top back on and then a pair of shorts. She smiled at me and handed me her bikini bottoms, small as they were.

"Here, a parting gift, Joe." She winked at me. I managed to tuck my still hard dick back into my trousers and leant in and kissed her softly on the lips. Putting her wet bikini bottoms in my pocket I pulled out one of my business cards, wishing she'd at least text me one day or more...

"Thank you, I'll remember this park with VERY fond memories now!" a goofy line, but hey, I had just fucked this beautiful stranger in the ass! My mind was still spinning. Trying not to look like I had just got some, I walked past the group having the picnic and back to the office.

Whinston
Whinston
680 Followers