St. Maarten Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
His homecoming queen wife takes it black.
2.9k words
4.44
191.2k
18
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/26/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rnk26nh
rnk26nh
23 Followers

We rode in silence back to the hotel following our encounter on the beach. Upon entering our room, Karen announced she was going to take a bubble bath and I left to get a bottle of wine.

When I returned she was luxuriating in the large bubble filled tub with scented candles on the floor providing a relaxed atmosphere. I uncorked the wine and handed her a large glass. She submerged and came up with a big smile.

"Penny for your thoughts," she asked.

"Honestly, I can't get what just transpired out of my mind. It was the most erotic thing I have ever seen and you were so HOT."

"What was so erotic?" she questioned.

"Are you kidding me? The way that guy mandhandled you and you just gave in to him. How he worked over your breasts and watching his black fingers make you cum. It was totally erotic."

"It was - wasn't it," she said. "He was so dominant and controlling. I've never been with someone like that before. You know what else was exciting about it?"

"No, what?"

"He was ugly. I mean, yes, he was very muscular, but I would never have looked at him

twice if I passed him on the street back home. I

think that's another reason he excited me," she explained.

"You're right. Hell, I'm getting turned on again just thinking about it."

"You are?" she cooed.

"Better believe it, babe."

"Let me see."

"What?"

"Let me see your hard dick."

"OK."

I stood up and took off my swim suit, my dick springing to life out in the open. It was semi-hard as I repositioned my balls.

"Satisfied?" I asked.

"MMMMM you are hard. Would you do me a favor?" Karen asked.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Masturbate for me."

"What? Right here? Right now?"

"Yes. I want to see you make yourself cum."

I couldn't believe this conversation. While Karen had become sexually more adventurous at home, this was not a typical request. That said, I was eager to please. With one foot on the toilet, I started to stroke my cock while she continued to sip her wine. As the pressure built up, I closed my eyes envisioning her being ravaged by the African, as my cock grew incredibly hard. Still stroking, I felt the precum slip out on to my hand.

"MMMMM....You are so hard. I've never seen you this hard before. What are you fantasizing about? I want you to cum for me," she said.

As I kept pumping my dick, I could feel the inevitable release as I pointed my cock out to the tub. With a sudden burst, I ejaculated sending a stream of hot cum into the bubbles.

"That was beautiful!" Karen said, as she reached out to help finish me off as we masturbated my dick together.

"I'm glad you liked it. So, what do you want to do tomorrow?" I asked.

Her reply came without hesitation. "Let's go back to the same beach," she smiled up at me her eyes ablaze.

We slept in the next day and took in a late brunch before we left for the beach that afternoon. Karen was in a heightened sexual state talking much more that she usually does. As we approached the same secluded part of the beach from yesterday, we were dissappointed not to find anyone there. Instead, there was only a note left under the ebony statue the African had been carving when we first met.

I WORK UNTIL 10 PM. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN CONNECTING, MEET ME AT THE COCONUT BAR. IT IS A

SMALL BAR JUST OFF THE MAIN ROAD TO GRAND CASE. KEEP YOUR EYES OPENED FOR TURN-OFF OR YOU WILL MISS IT.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Let's do it," Karen replied.

We spent the rest of the afternoon sunbathing in the nude, frolicking in the surf and just generally enjoying the natural beauty of the island.

Back at the hotel, we prepared for our evening. Wearing a festive island shirt, white shorts and loafers I thought I looked pretty good. Karen, however, was a knockout. In just a few days, her tan had deepened making her brilliant white smile that much more dazzling. Moreover, the laxness of the island had prompted her to go braless whenever we went out. She wore a lightweight short white silk dress with a print of small pink hearts. The dress went down low on her back and was held up by two knots on top of her shoulders. Her tanned, toned legs were accented by white high-heeled sandals and she wore a white thong underneath. Exquisite.

I was quite proud to have her on my arm as we walked through town towards dinner. As expected, Karen (and I by association) received a number of compliments from various passersby.

I had to agree - she looked gorgeous.

Dinner was superb and we probably drank too much wine when it was time to leave. Confirming directions from the head waiter, who seemed surprised by our destination, we left. Shortly thereafter, we were cruising in our rented convertible along a dark, empty, windy road toward the Coconut Bar.

We watched carefully for the sign to the bar and after just making the turn a flashing light filled up the rear view mirror. A motorcycle cop quickly caught up and motioned us to pull over to the side of the road.

"For Chrissake, I can't believe this!" I exclaimed.

"How fast were you going?" Karen asked.

"I don't know, but it couldn't have been that fast, we just made the turn."

"Well, don't give him a hard time. After all, this isn't America."

Exasperated, I waited as the motorcycle cop approached. He was black, not very tall and muscular, but beyond that it was hard to see him as the flashing strobe and headlight were blinding and he wore a helmet and visor. Standing slightly behind the front doors, he ordered us out of the car, demanded our passports and informed us we were speeding. It turned out he had been following for a few miles on the main road prior to stopping us. Pulled over on the side of a desolate road, with no streetlights, no people, in a foreign country was an eerie feeling. The fact that he had chosen not to remove his helmet merely reinforced our misgivings.

"Wait a second," I protested as Karen and I got out of the car.

"Shut up," he commanded and then professionally turned me to face the car pinning my arms behind me.

Reviewing our passports, he said, "Now, Rob and Karen, we can do this the easy way or the hard way - the choice is yours. How much have you had to drink?"

Settling down and cognizant of Karen's advice I opted not to be difficult. "OK. OK. We'll cooperate. We had some wine with dinner. Is that good enough?"

"Step over to the other side of the car next to your wife. Now I want you to close your eyes and holding your arms extended I want you to touch the tip of your nose with your index fingers."

I laughed, at first, but with my eyes closed I began to feel dizzy and touching my nose was not a simple task. It was apparent the wine had taken affect.

After failing the sobriety test, the cop moved quickly behind me handcuffing first my wrists and then my wrists to the car door handle.

"What are you doing?" Karen screamed.

"Your husband is drunk and cannot drive. Where are you going?"

"We were on our way to the Coconut Bar," Karen replied.

"The Coconut Bar? It is not a bar for tourists. What were you planning on doing there?"

"We were planning on meeting someone."

"Someone, indeed. The Coconut Bar is a haven for white tourists to purchase drugs. Do you have drugs on you now?"

"NO! Not at all," Karen said defiantly.

"Well, in St. Maarten there is only way to verify that. Tell me, Karen, have you ever been strip searched before?"

"What??? No - never."

"Then this will be your first time. Step forward."

Karen looked over at me for guidance but what could I do. Realizing the direness of our situation, Karen boldly stepped toward the black cop.

"Now, turn around very slowly. Let me see you." Straining against the cuffs, his words took me by surprise.

Karen did as she was told - slowly turning around illuminated by the motorcycle's headlight

until she faced me.

"Yes. You are a very desirable white woman, indeed." With that, the cop moved behind her and reaching up he pulled the knotted straps of her dress off her shoulders. Lacking any support, her dress slipped easily off her body falling to the ground leaving Karen naked before the black cop except for her heels and thong.

In the night air with her taut breasts exposed, her nipples quickly hardened which did not go unnoticed by the cop.

"Your nipples are hard, Karen. Does this excite you?"

"NO! No, it doesn't. Please just do what you have to do and leave us alone," she pleaded.

"Yes, ma'am," the cop replied, his hands moving up to cup Karen's breasts just a few feet away from me where I remained shackled to the door.

As he fondled her orbs, tweeking her nipples and kneading her flesh, Karen's mouth opened slightly her tongue circling her lips. As he continued massaging her tits, her head fell back on to his shoulder and her breasts jutted forward as if demanding more attention. It was a delcious site watching his black hands maul my wife's tender tits as her nipples became engorged.

After considerable time spent attending to her breasts, he pulled out a knife and pulling her thong away from her body expertly sliced it off leaving her privates open for both of us to see.

"Spread your legs," he demanded of Karen. I watched as she slowly separated her legs allowing him easy access to her vagina. With her legs spread, he reached under, inserting his finger full into Karen's pussy - ostensibly searching for drugs. He moved his finger all around inside her and then added a second as I watched him finger fuck her cunt. Unable to prevent it, her juices started to flow as her pussy lubricated his fingers.

Taking his sopping wet fingers from her cunt, he commanded, "Now, lean forward over the hood of the car."

Obediently following his orders, Karen leaned forward on her heels her breasts hanging down and her butt sticking up facing the cop. Spreading her ass cheeks, he took his wet middle finger and started to press against her sphincter. Karen let out a groan as she felt the beginning of her violation. We had never engaged in anal sex and only on a rare occasion had I ever fingered her butt.

"PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!!!" she cried as the black finger slipped further inside her asshole. Slowly, ever so slowly, I watched as his finger dissappeared invading her butt until is was all the way in. Karen was panting like a dog in heat as the pressure mounted. Fully lubricated, the black cop started moving it in and out finger fucking her ass as she moaned in a mixture of pleasure and pain with each thrust.

Although I could not see his face behind the visor, his actions and temperment seemed very familiar to me.

When he was done with her ass, he removed his finger and walked over to me. "Suck it," he said.

With Karen still leaning on the hood, she looked over at me as the cop inserted his digit into my mouth and I started to slurp my wife's juices off his finger. Her eyes enlarged as she watched me perform.

When I had completed my task, the cop stood before us. "I'm afraid I have good news and bad news," he said. "The good news is no drugs were found on your wife. The bad news is you are legally drunk and must spend the night in jail in accordance with our drunk driving laws."

"Please, sir," Karen begged. "Please. We can't have that happen. We're on our vacation. We'll do anything to avoid that."

"Are you trying to bribe me?"

"No, sir. It's just that I don't want to see him jailed even if it's just for the night. I'll do anything."

With that, my wife of four years knelt down on her heels and started rubbing the black cop's penis through his pants. She looked up pleadingly at him. "I'll do anything - anything."

With no reply forthcoming, Karen continued rubbing his bulge as I watched from my stationary position. Using both hands, I could see his cock hardening under her deft touch. It was a significant bulge.

As his excitement grew, the cop unbuckled his belt and Karen unzipped his trousers. She reached up to take down his pants and boxers exposing a truly magnificent black cock. Like a coiled snake, it jumped right out at Karen as she gazed over at me. Circumcised, long, thick, heavy and coal black it was much larger than mine.

It was evident the cop was enjoying our reaction.

"Come on, wife. Let me see what you can do with a real cock."

Again looking over at me as if for approval, Karen leaned forward taking the black monster in both her hands as she started to stroke his cock. As he grew harder, Karen lightly kissed the head, her hands working the shaft. Handcuffed and helpless, I watched intriguingly as my wife worshipped this massive black cock in front of me. Kissing it, nibbling on it, licking it up and down, and, finally, taking it into her moist mouth she did her ultimate best to make him cum caressing his balls as she lovingly worked over his cock. My guess is it was 9" long by 5" around - huge in relation to his height - and Karen was a slave to it. The whole scene was more than I could bear.

"That's right, babe," I said. "Worship that black cock. Take it in your mouth and love it.

Suck that massive member."

"MMMMM.... I am. Oh, Rob! It's so big!! God, he's huge."

"Fuck her mouth," I cried out to the cop as he held her head steady and slowly began feeding his piece down her throat.

"AAAAGGGHHH...." she gagged as his demon cock throbbed inside her hot mouth, her hands caressing the base of his cock.

When I thought he was ready to lose it, he stopped and pulled out of her mouth. Instead, he reached into the convertible bringing out a large beach towel and laid it across the hood of the car. Reaching down, he pulled Karen to her feet then picked her up and placed her down on her back on the towel. His cock raging hard, he positioned himself between her legs as she willingly spread for him her knees up her arms by her sides as he teased her pussy lips with the tip of his swollen cock.

The sex was intense. I could see him teasing her rubbing his cock against her slit and along her clit. She moaned with desire as he manipulated his manhood against her lips. He moved up on his toes to better position his entry as she looked down to see his black cock enter her creamy white pussy. It was so HOT! Slowly, very slowly, he entered her. I looked up to see her face flinching as the intrusion began, sweat starting to form on her forehead. With each inch, I could see Karen straining to accept his considerable length and girth. When he was fully inside her, it started. The slow, rhythmic, pistonlike thrusts of his black cock deep within my wife's welcoming pussy. He began to fuck her as she had never been fucked before.

The pace picking up as his cock became more lubricated and Karen's pussy expanded to accomodate his substantial size. I voyeuristically continued watching as she literally bounced up and down on the hood of the car her tits jiggling as his cock entered and retreated her flaming hot pussy.

The cop leaned forward, his helmeted face inches from Karen as she gladly accepted his gifted black cock.

"OH, GOD!!! OH, GOD!!!!! YOU ARE SO FUCKING BIG!

PLEASE DON'T STOP....FUCK ME... FUCK ME HARD...PLEASE FUCK ME HARD....I NEED TO SEE YOU."

With her hands on his helmet, she undid the strap to uncover her tormentor. As it came off, a solid gold tooth reflected off the headlight and Karen screamed. THE AFRICAN FROM THE BEACH!

"OH, MY GOD! IT'S YOU!!!! OH, GOD......"

He leaned down until his large African lips were centimeters away from Karen's tender, moist lips. As he continued pumping into her cunt, his arm underneath her neck to prevent her from sliding away, his other hand twisted her erect nipples as he stuck his long tongue into her hot mouth.

The realization was too much for Karen. Her body was on fire and out of control. She could feel his long, hard, thick black cock deeply embedded inside her as he methodically continued fucking her bringing her dangerously close to orgasm. Her delicate nipples were acutely aware of his torturous fingers as he pulled and yanked on them. And now, she felt his hot tongue snaking its way inside her mouth as she sought to suck on it. With sweat pouring off her face and breasts, she looked one last time at me her eyes begging forgiveness as her body relented and she orgasmed mightily her arms wrapping around her ebony lover her legs squeezing his hips as he unloaded his thick African sperm deep within my tender, sweet Homecoming queen wife.

rnk26nh
rnk26nh
23 Followers