St. Martin Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So what do you think?" I asked Liz, jokingly. "We'll buy this after the first 5 million is in the bank. Then we can come here on vacation every month."

"That sounds like a plan," she responded. "I'd love to have this pool deck for my nude sunbathing."

"I'd love for you to have it for that too!"

A glance at the sun made it apparent that it was late afternoon. Liz agreed that she was ready to pack stuff up and head back to the resort and I was excited about the prospect of a little "play time" in the shower before dinner. Hand in hand we started the long stroll back up the beach to our stuff.

"Have we gone too far?" asked Liz after we had walked a while.

"I don't think so," I replied, "I haven't seen where I laid our wet clothes over the branches to dry."

A bit further on we passed a house that I clearly remember was past our spot.

"We must have walked by it," I said to Liz.

Turning back we paid particular attention to the bushes that lined the beach. This was where I had spread out things to dry.

"This has got to be the spot," said Liz. "I remember having to walk around that rock to get to the water and you can just make out the path to the parking lot. But, I don't see any of our stuff."

I started to get a bit nervous. Fortunately, we hadn't brought anything valuable to the beach having left wallets and camera back at the room. We were missing our books, sunscreen, towels and more importantly, our clothes. I poked around in the bushes to see if things had blown away or if someone had tossed them into the weeds but nothing was there.

"What about the car?" asked Liz, worriedly.

"Remember, I couldn't get the key out of the ignition. Jeez, I hope its still there."

We walked quickly to the path leading to the parking lot.

"I'm not going to the parking lot naked," said Liz, almost in tears. "What are we going to do if they stole the car?"

"It was such a piece of shit vehicle anyway, I can't imagine that anybody would give it a second look but let me go check before we start getting too panicked."

By this time of afternoon there weren't too many people left on the beach. In fact the only others I could see were down at the far end where we'd stopped to look at the pool. I had to walk about 50 yards down the path to get to the parking area and fortunately no one was coming up the path.

Our luck suddenly got better as I saw the car where we had left it. Opening the door I saw the key still in place and was rewarded with the sound of the engine turning over as I started it up. Looking around the little SUV was unrewarding for any clothing or blanket. All I could find was the smelly, wet floor carpet.

I drove the car down to the opening to the path then got out and walked back to the beach where Liz was waiting.

"Good news is that the car is still there and running. Bad news, there's nothing to put on. No towels, no nothing."

"Well," smiled Liz, "we've been naked all day, I guess we'll be naked a bit longer for the drive back to the resort. Our problems will be getting from the car back to the room and then trying to get into the room without a key. It was in my bag with our lunch."

I was pretty sure that we could get back to the resort without too much trouble. Even sitting in the truck Liz's shoulders just came up to the bottom of the window so, unless we were stopped in traffic next to taller vehicles, anybody looking would think I was driving without a shirt and Liz was wearing a strapless bikini top. The parking lot at the resort was just off the main road while our room was on the beach. I thought that we would be able to park and then make our way down the side of the buildings to get to the beach entrance of our room. That's when we would have to rely on some luck. We'd go past the edge of the pool so maybe we could snag a couple of towels

With a wink, Liz climbed in the car.

"Come on, nudiboy," she said. "I'm ready to go."

As I said earlier, the resort was not too far from the beach where our things were taken. We wouldn't have to go through any towns or villages. There were no stoplights or signs to slow things down. A couple of times we passed people walking along the road, likely on their way home from work. Some would turn to look as we passed, no doubt looking to see if they might catch a ride. We were clearly not stopping for hitchhikers.

It only took about 15 minutes to get back to our hotel. I had a hard time keeping my eyes on the road since every little bump in the road made Liz's ample boobs bounce and sway. And it was a very bumpy ride. I managed to hit every pothole and rock I could. This view had an unexpected effect on me because in only a few minutes I had a huge hard on. Liz just laughed.

"Looks like you need some help driving," she teased. "I'll take care of the gear shift."

Her hand wrapped around my stiff dick and she gave it a few playful tugs.

"You'd better be careful," I laughed, "that thing could go off without warning."

"Well, you better keep it loaded until we get back to the room. Then you can have some target practice."

We were almost back to the resort. I could see the trees lining the entranceway ahead. A large truck was trying to turn into the gate and looked like it was having some difficulty, backing up and pulling ahead to make the sharp turn. As a consequence, we ended up having to stop and wait for it to make its turn. I did manage to stay back a bit from the turn to make our current situation less of a distraction for the driver. As he made his final turn he gave a little honk and wave to us for being patient. Liz waved back and for a second I think he may have gotten an eyeful of my wife's chest. I quickly drove into through the gate and then turned into the parking area to the right and located and empty space all the way at the far edge of the lot and near the back wall of one of the resort buildings. A walking path went along the edge of the property from the lot to the beach and even from here we could see the ocean water. Only a hundred yards to go.

The sandy pathway was about 4 feet wide with the side of one of the buildings along the left and a row of hedges about 8 feet tall on the right. Halfway down, past the front edge of the building, there was a gap on the left where one of the pool areas was located. We would have to get past that opening to emerge on the beach right next to our unit.

"Are you ready?" I asked Liz with a wink.

"If no one is around the pool let's grab a couple of towels."

"And if there are people around the pool?"

"Then we just keep looking straight ahead and walk with purpose straight to the beach."

With a thorough check of the parking lot we jumped out of the car and, hand in hand, walked quickly down the path. The sound of tropical music boomed ahead of us. I was pretty sure the area around the pool would not be empty. At the edge of the building we stopped to peek around the corner and reassess the situation.

Apparently, late afternoon was the time when the resort hosted the weekly fashion show cocktail party. About 30 people were milling around the pool deck and watching as models walked through the group wearing different types of resort clothing.

"Shit," said Liz, "I guess we just keep on going?"

"Maybe everyone will be busy looking at the models and won't notice us. Let's just get it over with."

We stayed glued to the hedge line as we struck out. I put myself between Liz and the crowd trying t be chivalrous. I don't know if it was the heat of the day or what but I found that my dick was pleasantly at its longest flaccid length. Hey, if I was going to have to be seen naked by a bunch of strangers at least they'd know I was a guy.

Our pace was fast and deliberate. I did manage to steal a glace to my left as we passed the halfway point and glimpsed the open mouthed gape of an older woman who had a "what the fuck" expression on her face. But in just a moment we were out of view and rounded the corner of the building on the beach right by our room's patio.

Finally we'd made it. Right back where we'd left that morning from our own room. Liz whipped around and literally jumped up, holding around my neck and wrapping her legs around me, her tits mashed against my chest and her tongue jammed into my mouth.

"That was so exciting," she breathed lustily, "I need you to fuck me right now."

"Do you want to go inside the room or right here on the patio in front of that couple walking on the beach," I whispered.

Her head whipped around. In our haste to get on the patio we had completely ignored the beach in front of us. Sure enough a guy and girl, about our age were standing at the waters edge and looking directly at us.

Liz slid down and turned to face them gave a little smile and wave then broke out laughing. I mean, what else was there to do after the adventure of the afternoon. I checked the sliding door and was relieved to find that it was unlocked.

Two seconds later we were in the room and Liz was immediately on her knees with my rapidly hardening dick in her mouth. This girl was turned on and I was going to be enjoying this pre dinner treat!

12