St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay for a while, holding each other close as they let their bodies recover. Eventually they got up, straightened their clothes and, after a last lingering kiss, headed back towards the school.

As they neared Jane's dormitory they spotted Shona and Craig approaching from the opposite direction. Jane waved to Shona, who smiled and waved back as they drew nearer.

The four friends chatted briefly on the steps of the girls' dormitory, then Matt and Craig gave their girlfriends a last kiss before heading back towards the boys' school.

"C'mon," said Jane lets get up to our room before someone catches us without our tights on." They both laughed. "What an evening I've had," said Jane, "just wait until we get up to our room and I'll tell you all about it."

Shona smiled at her friend. "I've got quite a tale to tell too," she said.

Laughing, the two friends walked through the front door then quickly mounted the stairs that led to their room.

12