St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 07

Story Info
Jane gets a little extra coaching from her maths teacher.
4.8k words
4.51
36.1k
2
0

Part 7 of the 20 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 09/18/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pausing only to undo the top two buttons of her blouse Jane tentatively raised her hand and knocked on the door. "Come in," came the voice from the other side. Pushing the door open, Jane stepped smartly into Mr. Reid's office. "Ah, Miss Jones," he said warmly, "what can I do for you?"

"I need help," replied Jane, frowning.

"Well come in and sit down," said Mr. Reid affably, "let's see if we can sort things out."

"Thanks," said Jane taking the seat across the desk from her teacher.

"So what seems to be the problem?" he asked.

Jane put her workbook down on Mr. Reid's desk and leant forward. She caught him sneaking a quick look down her blouse and smiled briefly. "It's these standard integral things." she said in an exasperated tone, "I've tried everything and I just can't get them to work out. The exam's only a month away and I just can't do them. I need to get at least a 'B' if I'm going to get into university."

Hearing the note of despair in his pupil's voice Mr. Reid smiled warmly. "Don't worry," he said consolingly, "there's plenty of time to work it out. Why don't you show me what problems your having and we'll try to work it out."

An hour later Jane pushed her book away in disgust. "It's no good," she despaired, "I'll never get the hang of these."

"Are you open to a suggestion?" Mr. Reid enquired.

"I might be," replied Jane with interest.

"Well," Mr. Reid continued, "I run some extra study groups for a few other girls at my home after school. My Monday and Tuesday sessions are as full as I can manage but there are spaces in the group I run tonight and tomorrow. You could come along if you like."

"What time?" asked Jane.

"From 7 until 9," replied Mr. Reid. "If you want to come along I'll write you a note so that you can clear it with Miss Carlisle."

"What about payment?" Jane enquired.

"Don't worry about that, I don't charge," said Mr. Reid, "although any donations to the cause that you care to make are gratefully received," he added with a wry smile.

"I bet they are," said Jane, sitting up and smoothing down her blouse and rewarding her teacher with an extended view of her cleavage. She smiled as she noticed him take a long look down the front of her blouse. "OK," she said brightly, "I'll be there."

"Good," said Mr. Reid as he produced a sheet of paper and proceeded to write on it. When he was finished he passed it to Jane. "Just give this to Miss Carlisle," he said, "and I'll see you at 7. My house is at 37 Beltane Drive. I take it you'll be able to find it?"

"Don't worry," said Jane, "I'll be there." She got up and made her way to the door, slightly exaggerating the sway of her hips as she walked.

For the rest of the day, for no reason that she could easily identify, Jane felt a growing sense of excitement. It wasn't that she found Mr. Reid particularly attractive. He wasn't ugly by any means but he wouldn't normally be her choice. He was in his late thirties, heavily set with slightly thinning hair. He did have a nice smile and an easy manner that set his students at ease. On top of that, given that she was going to be part of a study group it was unlikely that she would be able to manoeuvre the situation to one where something could happen

With a small laugh Jane finally admitted what had her so increasingly worked up. It wasn't so much Mr. Reid but the fact that maybe, just maybe, something might happen. It had been almost three weeks since she had been with anyone other than Matt and while he was an attentive and extremely satisfying lover, Jane's highly charged appetites needed to be sated with something more. It wasn't that she wanted to cheat on Matt, she was simply addicted to the excitement of her illicit encounters. Nothing got her going more than the feeling of having her cunt filled with a previously untried cock.

Once again, as she had so frequently during the last two days, Jane wished that Shona hadn't.had to have gone away on the field trip as part of her geography project. Jane longed to have her roommate's hands, lips and tongue explore her body, driving her wild, increasing her excitement to the point where she just had to find a willing cock to give her the fucking she craved. Her own fingers were a poor substitute to Shona's expert touch. No one, not even Matt, knew how to pleasure Jane as completely as her best friend.

As the bell rang to signal the end of the day's classes Jane gathered up her books, raced out the door and flew across the square to the door of her dormitory hall. She hurried up the stairs and down the corridor to her room. Slamming the door behind her, she flung her bag into the corner and threw herself onto her bed. Her need had reached the point where it could no longer be endured. Hitching up her skirt, Jane moaned as her fingers slipped inside her knickers and between the warm folds of her wet pussy. Her clit throbbed as she rubbed it with a circular motion. "Mmmm, fuck," she moaned as the pleasurable sensations spread through her body.

Jane slowly slid one, then two fingers into her cunt. As she pumped them in and out, the walls of her pussy flexing rhythmically around them, Jane realised she needed something more. She reached down and opened the drawer under her bed. Lifting her lock box from the drawer, she took the small key from the chain around her neck and unlocked it. Without any hesitation, Jane selected her favourite toy. Taking the thick, heavily veined plastic cock in one hand and spreading the lips of her pussy with the fingers of the other, Jane positioned the head of the fake cock against the entrance her pussy. "Oh fuck yesss!" she purred as she slowly impaled herself with it. The shaft was at least twice as thick as any real cock she had ever experienced, even Mr. Fitzgerald's and that had been the biggest she'd ever had. Jane savoured the sensations as her tunnel stretched to accept its girth as she slowly, inch by delicious inch, pushed it deep inside her.

She began to pump the plastic cock in and out with slow, measured strokes. Once again she wished that Shona was here to do this for her. She missed her friend's skill and the certainty of her touch.

With one hand tightly gripping the end of her toy as she drove it in and out of her cunt, Jane reached down to tease her clit with the fingers of the other. Pulses of pleasure danced through her as she toyed with her swollen bud. "Oh! Mmmmm, ooooohh!" she sighed as her pleasure mounted. The walls of her pussy rippled sending tremors rushing through her womb.

Harder and harder, with her legs spread wide, Jane rammed the fake cock in and out with ever increasing force. Her clit throbbed incessantly as she rubbed and flicked it with her fingertips. She found the switch at the end of her toy and flicked it with one finger. The tiny motor inside the head buzzed. The vibrations inside her cunt and the pressure of her fingers on her clit combined with her intense arousal to push Jane over the edge. She came violently. Powerful contractions ripped through her womb, her back arched and her body shook. She moaned as her head tossed from side to side. The walls of her cunt gripped the fake cock tightly as it buzzed inside her as Jane surrendered herself to her orgasm. Her hands moved to her breasts. She slid them under her blouse, pushed her bra and teased her nipples. Her climax increased in intensity, the sensations growing with every passing moment. In her imagination it was Shona's fingers that played with her tits while her tongue lashed her clit.

Eventually, Jane could take no more. She fumbled and finally found the switch. The vibrations stopped but her cunt still gripped the plastic penis deep within her. Jane forced her body to relax, breathing deeply as she slowly regained her composure, wishing that Shona was here to hold her close as she came down from her orgasmic high.

Once again, her thoughts turned to the feelings she had for her friend. Unlike Shona, who was unashamedly bisexual, Jane was, essentially, straight. She dabbled occasionally, most recently with Sandra, but, by and large, with the exception of her roommate, Jane restricted her sexual activity to men.

They had met in first year, when they were both twelve. They had soon become inseparable. In Shona, it seemed, that Jane had a friend whose appetites mirrored her own. Shona, at 14, had actually lost her virginity before Jane, but Shona also liked girls, as Jane had first discovered when her friend had seduced her after they had celebrated Jane's fifteenth birthday with a smuggled bottle of wine. That had been an eye opener for Jane. While she enjoyed nothing more than the feeling of having a satisfyingly large cock buried deep inside her, she discovered that another woman's touch could be just as satisfying, albeit in a totally different way. She didn't envy the fact that her friend and lover was able to fully enjoy the best of both worlds, Shona more than satisfied her urges in that direction, but she frequently wondered what would have happened if Shona hadn't awakened that side of her sexuality.

Reluctantly, Jane decided she had to get up and have a shower. Despite the intensity of her climax she was still highly aroused. She reflected on the fact that if nothing happened at Mr. Reid's tonight, she would have to make her excuses, leave early and get Matt to give her the fucking she needed so badly. Not for the first time, Jane wished that Matt was enough for her. She cared about him a lot and hated cheating on him, but she had learned early in her sexual career that she needed the additional novelty and excitement that a long term lover couldn't give her. Not that Matt was inadequate in any way, he knew how to give Jane exactly what she needed, it was just that Jane needed more than any one man could give her.

Despite relieving her immediate need, Jane was still on a high as she made her way to Mr. Reid's that evening. In her bag she had a change of clothes, she intended to make the most of the late pass she'd obtained for the evening. If nothing else happened she'd make her way to the local night club in town. Failing that, she'd arrange to met up with Matt. Jane needed to feel a cock in her pussy, fucking her hard. She didn't care how she got it, whether it be Matt, Mr. Reid or some stranger she met in the club.

Arriving almost exactly on the stroke of seven, Jane felt a thrill of excitement as she rang the doorbell. Moments later, the door opened. Mr. Reid looked out. "Would you like to come in, Jane?" he asked, holding the door for her.

"Thank you," said Jane and she walked into the house in front of him, once again exaggerating the sway of her hips. She could sense his eyes locked on her short school skirt, which Jane had adjusted so that barely covered her bum.

Jane walked into the living room. Another girl was siting at the table. She looked up as Jane entered and Jane recognised her as Amanda Ross. She didn't know Amanda all that well despite the fact that they both played hockey for St. Mary's first eleven but she found her friendly enough. "Hi," she said brightly as Jane took a seat at the table.

"Hi," replied Jane who promptly proceeded to remove her books from her bag.

Mr. Reid came into the room carrying a tray with tea and a plate of biscuits. "It's not much," he apologised, "My wife normally provides something a bit more substantial," he explained to Jane, "but she's gone to pick our daughter up from the airport. She's just finished a gap year in Australia. They should be back just after half past nine."

After tea, the girls got to work with their studies. Mr. Reid provided occasional help and guidance. Sitting across the table from him, Jane noticed her teacher's occasional glances in her direction. The top button of her blouse was undone. As she leaned forward across her books the frilly white edge of her bra was plainly in view. She toyed absently with the next button on her blouse. She would frequently glance up from her books, catching Mr. Reid staring at her, no doubt eager to see if more of Jane's generous cleavage would be displayed.

Jane smiled. catching Mr. Reid's eye, she sucked her pencil into her mouth and slid it in and out. From time to time, pretending to be lost in concentration, she'd take the pencil from her mouth and lick the end, rapidly flicking the tip.

When she asked for help, Mr. Reid came round and stood beside her. As he leaned forward to examine the workings on her page, Jane allowed herself to brush, apparently accidentally, against him. He coughed nervously. Jane looked down, briefly, and grinned when she noticed the growing prominence in the front of his trousers. Amanda, for her part, seemed totally oblivious to Jane's far from subtle flirting.

As the evening went on, Jane teased her teacher mercilessly. Jane was enjoying herself immensely and it was clear that Mr. Reid was enjoying the attention that she was lavishing on him.

It was almost quarter to nine when Mr. Reid announced that they had probably done enough for one night. Amanda gathered up her stuff in readiness to leave. As Jane packed her books away she caught Mr. Reid's eye. "I'm meeting a friend after this," she said, "I don't suppose you'd mind if I got changed here before I left?" she asked, smiling sweetly.

"Be my guest," replied Mr. Reid, "the bathroom's just down the hall, first door on the left, you can get ready in there." He turned to Amanda. "Goodnight, he said as she made to leave, "I'll see you next week."

"Yes," replied Amanda. "Goodnight, Mr. Reid. Goodnight, Jane."

"Night," replied Jane, wondering at the slightly knowing smile Amanda had flashed in her direction as she left. Then, grabbing her duffle bag, she turned and made her way to the bathroom. Closing the door behind her, Jane quickly began to strip out of her uniform. She caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror and smiled, noticing the slight, telltale flush on her cheeks. She knew her pussy was wet even before her fingers found their way between her lower lips. "Ooooh fuck!" she sighed quietly as her body began to respond to the touch of her fingers against her sensitive flesh.

Balancing herself on the edge of the bath, Jane drove two fingers into her cunt, twisting them inside her, pumping them in and out as she pressed her thumb against her clit. With her free hand, she lightly stroked her tits, teasing her nipples with her fingertips.

Her arousal and the naughtiness of the situation quickly overpowered her. Jane bit her lip to suppress a scream as a small but intensely powerful orgasm gripped her.

Breathing deeply, Jane allowed herself a few moments to recover before continuing to get ready. She pulled a small, black, lacy G-string from her bag and pulled it up over her shapely legs. Next came a tight, red micro skirt, that just covered her knickers and no more. A matching, tight, low cut halter top that struggled to contain her large breasts was smoothed into place. Jane loved the feeling as the material rubbed against her sensitive nipples. She slipped on a pair of black, medium heeled shoes, before spending about ten minutes fixing her makeup. Finally, she stuffed her uniform into her duffle bag and made her way back to the kitchen.

Mr. Reid was sitting at the table, smoking and drinking a cup of tea when Jane returned. He looked up as she entered, his eyes suddenly on stalks. "Mind if I have one?" Jane asked, nodding at the cigarette packet on the kitchen table. Without waiting for an answer she walked sexily across the room, bent over in front of her teacher, took a cigarette from the packet, raised it to her lips and lit it, inhaling deeply.

Jane stood, one leg cocked slightly forward, a hand on one hip, taking short puffs on her cigarette. She looked at the clock on the wall. "Thirty minutes..." she said softly, blowing a trail of smoke in the direction of the clock..

"Pardon me?" Mr. Reid asked.

"You said your wife and daughter should be home just after half past nine. That gives us thirty minutes." she said, taking another puff.

"Oh," replied Mr. Reid, "Oh right, I'm... I'm not sure I understand."

Jane was worked up and desperate for a fuck. Her anticipation had built to the point where she could contain herself no longer. Knowing that time was short, she summoned all her courage.

"Do you like me, Mr. Reid?" she asked.

Mr. Reid hesitated before answering. He eyed his student up and down, noting the revealing nature of her outfit, marvelling at her assured self confidence as she stood provocatively, smoking one of his cigarettes in front of him. "Why, yes," he answered, his voice slightly hoarse, "You're a fine young lady, Jane."

Jane laughed. "I'm hardly a lady and that wasn't really what I meant," she said coyly. "I meant do you find me attractive? Do you want me?" she asked.

"Want you for what?" he asked, hoping for the answer he wanted to hear.

"I think you know what I mean, Mr. Reid... Would you like to fuck me?" she asked, smiling at him because she already knew the answer.

Mr. Reid began trembling. She was tempting him unfairly and she knew he couldn't resist her charms. Jane stepped up to him and boldly put a hand on his crotch. She rubbed him there for a few seconds, he did not pull away.

"Yes..." he admitted quietly. He wrapped his arms around Jane's neck and kissed her softly. His heart pounded as he pulled his lips away and reached under her flimsy red skirt, cupping her cheeks with his hands.

"We'd better hurry then, sir," Jane said playfully, "we don't have much time."

Silently, Mr. Reid led Jane by the hand to the front room. He lowered her to the carpet in front of the TV, shaking his head.

"What's the matter, Mr. Reid?" Jane asked, smiling.

"I just can't believe this," he admitted. "This shouldn't be happening."

"But it is," said Jane, smiling warmly. "You do want to make love to me, don't you, Mr. Reid?" she said in a little girl voice, staring at him with her deep blue eyes.

"Yes, Jane..." he said, still hesitating.

Jane reached out and stroked the growing bulge in the front of his trousers. "Well..." she said coyly, "why don't we do something about it then?" she added, giving his cock a gentle squeeze.

Mr. Reid undid his belt and began loosening his trousers. They fell to the floor and he quickly peeled off his underwear. His swollen, thick, hard cock wobbled in front of her.

Kneeling before him, Jane took his thick cock in one hand, leaned forward and quickly wrapped her lips around it. "Oh fuck!" he groaned as she slid her lips down his shaft, taking his cock deep into her hot mouth

Jane sucked him like a pro. Her cheeks dimpled as she worked her teacher's prick in and out of her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth, her tongue swirled around the head, flicking the slit, causing him to gasp. Jane gazed up into his eyes, enjoying the look of pure delight etched on his face as his cock disappeared repeatedly between her lips.

Jane gave his balls a gentle squeeze. She marvelled at how heavy and full they felt. The head of Mr. Reid's cock dragged against the roof of her mouth as she worked her lips along its length.

Tasting the first drops of pre-cum begin to ease from his slit, Jane let Mr. Reid's cock slip from between her lips. She lay back, pulling her knees back, lifting them high in the air. Pulling the hem of her short skirt up high on her thighs, she spread her knees apart, showing him her G-string covered crotch. She reached down with one hand and started rubbing her clit through her knickers.

Jane lay there before him. Her long blonde hair splashed out on the carpet. Her red halter top, so tight over her large breasts, heaved as her breathing grew heavier in anticipation. "Take me," she purred as she watched Mr. Reid devour her with his gaze, "Get down here and fuck me," she urged.

12