St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unable to support herself any more, Shona lay down on the stage, her legs spread wide, revealing her dripping cunt to the men in the audience. Sandra hovered over her, leaning forward to lick and suck on her clit as she drove her fingers into Shona's pussy. Delirious with arousal, Shona began to play with her breasts, pushing them together and squeezing the nipples between her fingers. The wet gusset of Sandra's thong brushed against her nose and Shona instinctively poked out her tongue, slipping it under the thin strip of material to tease her friend's lower lips.

Amanda's climax exploded within her. Moaning loudly, her body writhed on the floor as Jane sucked Amanda's clit between her lips and flicked her tongue over its throbbing tip. Amanda's hips bucked wildly as her climax consumed her. Her head thrashed from side to side and she instinctively tightened her grip on the cock she held in her hand. The contractions in her pussy and womb were so intense that she only became aware of the fact that Jane was no longer eating her pussy when she felt her friend's lips press against her own. Amanda opened her eyes and felt herself sink into her friend's gaze. "Happy birthday!" Jane mouthed silently.

Jane helped Amanda sit up then stood back. Amanda crawled towards her. Kneeling before her friend, Amanda began to run her tongue up the inside of Jane's thighs. Jane ran her fingers through her friend's hair as she felt Amanda's fingers tug at the elasticated waist of her knickers. The wet material clung to her mound as Amanda slowly pulled them down. The men in the audience howled as they caught their first glimpse of Jane's smooth, hairless pussy. Jane began to play with her breasts, murmuring dreamily to herself as Amanda's tongue brushed over her enflamed labia.

As Shona came, Sandra stood up. Stepping back, she slipped out of her knickers, revealing the closely trimmed patch of soft light curls that proved that she was a natural blonde. Shona still lay on the floor, her legs spread wide as she lightly teased her exposed, intimate area with her fingers. Sandra stepped forward, one foot on either side of Shona's head. Squatting down, she slowly lowered her pussy onto her friend's mouth. "Yesssss!" she purred as she felt Shona's tongue slip between her wet lower lips and begin to lick gently along her slit.

Reaching forward to steady herself, Sandra's hands closed on Shona's large, firm breasts. She squeezed them gently, teasing her friend's stiff nipples with her fingers as Shona's tongue darted in and out of her cunt.

Shona came again. Spreading her lips with her fingers, she gave the men in the audience a clear view of her cunt as her juices flowed out, trickling down the crack of her arse to pool on the floor below her.

Jane turned round and told Amanda to lie down. Facing away from the audience, she lowered herself down onto Amanda's face. Amanda leached down between her legs to finger her pussy as poked her tongue into Jane's warm, wet hole. The audience could see both girls' pussies. Amanda's with her fingers pumping in and out and twisting inside it and Jane's, smooth and glistening, her friend's tongue exploring every crevice.

As Shona's climax subsided, Sandra removed her hands from her friend's breasts and supported herself on Shona's thighs. Almost at once, Shona reached up to tease Sandra's breasts as she worked her tongue rapidly over her clit. Sandra ground her pussy against Shona's mouth, savouring the friction of Shona's tongue against her clit.

With Sandra's juices coating her face, Shona fastened her lips on her friend's clit. Humming softly as she sucked the throbbing bulb into her mouth, Shona teased its tip with the flat of the tongue. "Oooooohhhhh fffuuuccckkkk!!!" cried Sandra, grinding herself even more firmly against Shona's hungry mouth, feeling the pressure mount within her body.

Amanda feasted on Jane's pussy feeling the tremors of her impending climax begin to shake her friend's body. Removing her fingers from her cunt, Amanda reached up to play with Jane's breasts. Jane grabbed Amanda's hand and sucked her friend's juice coated fingers into her mouth, murmuring softly as she savoured the rich flavour of Amanda's essence. The taste of Amanda's juices heightened Jane's arousal and she felt her body stiffen as the first contractions of her orgasm began to ripple through her pussy and womb.

Moaning loudly as Shona and Amanda ate their cunts, Sandra and Jane came together, their hips bucking wildly, grinding their pussies against their friends' mouths. The men in the audience yelled and whistled their encouragement as the two St. Mary's girls surrendered themselves to their pleasure.

Flushed with exhilaration and with a dreamy smile of contentment, Sandra pulled herself away from Shona's mouth. After taking a few seconds to regain her composure, she reached out her hand and helped Shona to her feet. They were followed a few seconds later by Jane and Amanda. The girls stood, hand in hand, basking in the afterglow of their performance and the thunderous applause and raucous cheers of the audience. As one, the girls bowed to their admirers. Standing in the middle, Jane and Shona exchanged a quick kiss then the four friends turned their backs on the audience and, with their legs apart, bowed again. As the girls wriggled their backsides provocatively in the air the men were treated to another glimpse of the four friends' pussies, their lips enflamed and glistening with their juices.

As the girls turned round to face the audience again, Ted mounted the steps leading to the stage and made his way over to join them. "Fantastic, girls!" he said enthusiastically, eyeing the glistening naked bodies of the four young women appreciatively, "Absolutely fan-fucking-tastic!" He turned his attention to the audience. "Whaddya say, lads?" he asked. "Let's have a big hand for the girls!"

Once again, the men went wild, clapping, cheering, whistling and stamping their feet. Turning to Ted, Jane leaned close to make herself heard. "I'm burning up," she said, making a show of wiping her brow, "could you get me a glass of water?" she asked. Ted nodded and handed her his microphone. When he returned with her drink, the audience's ovation was still in full flow. Without returning Ted's microphone, Jane accepted the glass from him and took a long drink from the glass, artfully letting some of the water dribble down her chin and neck to trickle between her breasts.

Still immensely aroused, Jane wiped her mouth, playfully sucking on her fingers then raised the microphone. "Hi, boys," she purred seductively, "did you enjoy our show?"

A roar of "YES!!!!" rose from the audience.

Jane smiled wickedly. "You'll have to do better than that," she said coyly. "I said, did you enjoy our show?"

The noise from the audience was almost deafening as the men bellowed "YES! YES! YES!!!!" at the top of their voices.

"That's good," continued Jane. "Since you enjoyed it so much, I want you to help us with something." There was an expectant silence as Jane paused. "Don't you want to know what I want you to do?" she asked in a playful, little girl voice. Once again the men roared their affirmative response.

"Well..." began Jane, It's like this. My friends and I aren't just here to entertain you tonight, we're celebrating as well."

"What's the celebration?" called out one of the men.

"I'll tell you," said Jane, walking slowly over to Amanda and putting one arm around her friend's shoulder. "It's Amanda's birthday," Jane continued, "She's 18 today." The men cheered loudly then burst into a loud and slightly off key rendition of 'Happy Birthday'. When the singing died down, Jane went on. "Being 18," she said, "Amanda is now allowed to drink." She held up the glass she was holding and gave one of the men a playful wink. "After a performance like that, I'm sure Amanda is going to be very thirsty." Jane nodded to one of the men who was sporting an impressive erection and smiled. "Unfortunately, this glass is empty," she said with a pout, turning the glass upside-down as she held it aloft to emphasise her words. "I want you all to club together and give Amanda a special birthday drink," she said, winking naughtily and using an appropriate wrist movement to illustrate her meaning. "Do you think you guys could fill this?" she asked.

Once again the response was deafening. As the men shouted and cheered Jane lowered herself off the stage, onto the floor. "I'm sure my friends will be more than happy to help you try," Jane said sweetly, "won't you, girls?" she asked, turning to her friends and beckoning them to join her. As Shona, Sandra and Amanda made their way round to join Jane, Jane glanced up at Ted and winked. "Care to join us, Ted?" she asked then tossed him his microphone. Grinning, Ted deftly plucked the microphone from the air then turned and headed towards the steps at the side of the stage.

Ted returned a few moments later, carrying three more glasses. "I thought it might be easier if each of you girl's had your own glass. I also thought it might be an idea if someone locked the door." he said, smiling broadly.

Jane smiled back. "Thanks, Ted," she said. "I hadn't thought of that," she admitted. She conducted a quick head count. Including Ted, there were twenty men in the room. Jane looked over at Shona and winked. Shona blew her a kiss in return. Jane knew that her best friend was enjoying herself every bit as much as she, herself, was.

The four friends spaced themselves out in front of the stage. The men divided themselves between the girls and each quickly found themselves the centre of attention of five men.

Shona knelt down and found herself on eye level with five fully engorged cocks. She appraised them quickly and settled on the largest. She smiled briefly up at its owner then took it into her mouth.

Jane watched briefly as her friends set to their tasks before getting down to business herself. Starting with the man on the left of her group, she took his cock into her mouth and sucked hard. He groaned as Jane worked her lips along his shaft. She bobbed her head back and forth a few times before moving on to the next man in line, repeating this process with each of the five men in turn.

Sucking hard on a particularly thick cock, Sandra took another in each hand and began to stroke them. As she expertly worked the three cocks, the other two men knelt down and began to suck and lick her breasts. In her heightened state of arousal, Sandra longed to feel one of the cocks in her cunt but restrained herself, content in the knowledge that she certain to get well and truly fucked before she left the room.

Amanda flicked her tongue over Ted's knob, his rich pre-cum already oozing from the slit at its tip. His heavy breathing announced that he was already close to the point of no return. "Better get the glass ready, birthday girl," he announced hoarsely. Reluctantly, Amanda let his cock slip from between her lips. Holding the glass over the end of his cock, she wrapped her fingers around his shaft and began to wank him rapidly. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh... Ohhhh!" he moaned as his cock exploded sending jet after jet of thick, sticky cum into the glass. When the flow of his eruption subsided to a trickle, Amanda took Ted's cock into her mouth once more and sucked the last drops of cum from his flagging member.

Having sucked Ted's cock dry, Amanda licked her lips and looked up at the remaining four men in her group. "Right then, who's next?" she asked, smiling broadly.

Having helped the first man empty his load into her glass, Shona turned her attention to the next largest cock in her group. Her senses were still filled with the rich taste of the last few drops of the first man's load as she took the second cock into her mouth. In front of her, the remaining three men stroked their cocks furiously as they waited their turn.

Jane worked her way back and forth along the line of cocks in front of her face, sucking, licking and stroking each one in turn. Two of her men were close to boiling point so she decided to concentrate her attention on them. As she wrapped her lips around the cock of the first, taking him deep into her mouth, she worked her fingers up and down the other man's shaft, driving each of them inexorably closer to the point where they could take no more. The other men egged them on. "Fuck her mouth! Fuck her mouth!" the chanted as Jane feasted alternately on the two pricks.

The first of the men almost came in her mouth. Jane was only just able to release him in time and lift the glass to his cock as his cum began to shoot from its slit. She sighed, wishing that she had been able to take his load into her mouth, letting it pool on her tongue and savouring the rich, salty taste before swallowing it down.

Sucking hard on the second cock, while the first emptied its load into the glass, Jane reached down between her legs to play with her clit. She felt the knob in her mouth begin to swell, pre-cum flowing copiously from its slit. Feeling the telltale tremors of his impending release, Jane slipped his cock from her mouth and aimed it into the glass. As he disgorged his load another man took his place, forcing his cock deep into Jane's eager mouth.

With three thick loads of cum already in her glass, Sandra focussed her attention on her last two men. They groaned as she took each of their cocks into her mouth, sucking hard on one and bobbing her head rapidly back and forth while stroking the other before changing over.

Shona was down to her last cock. Having quickly relieved the first four men of their loads she settled down to make the most of the last of her men. Fingering her pussy and teasing her clit as she sucked his rod deep into her mouth, Shona felt the first stirrings of an orgasm build inside her. The sensations grew stronger as she felt someone reach round from behind her to play with her breasts. As her climax approached she sucked harder and harder, ignoring her aching jaw as the sensations drove her on.. She felt a fingertip press against her arsehole and she started to lose control.

Her hips bucked wildly as she came. Lost in the enveloping sensations of her climax, Shona sucked harder still on the cock between her lips, oblivious to the tortured groans from its owner. She felt faintly disappointed as he pulled his throbbing organ from her mouth. As her climax washed over her, she heard him say, "pass me the glass! Quick, somebody, pass me the glass!" Lost in her own private ecstasy, Shona didn't even notice as he emptied his load.

With cum dribbling down her chin, Amanda smiled up at her final man. Having watched three men cum into her glass and despite knowing that she'd soon be swallowing more cum than she'd ever done before at one time, she hadn't been able to stop herself as the fourth cock had disgorged its load into her waiting mouth. Ever since she had taken the first of her five pricks between her lips she'd hungered to taste a rich load of salty cum as it pooled on her tongue. Gripping his buttocks with her fingers, she'd forced the man to fuck her mouth, revelling in every surging thrust of his cock as it slipped between her lips. Now, as she sucked on her fifth and final cock, she fingered her pussy as she thought about what was shortly to come.

Jane studied the glass in her hand, longing to taste its creamy contents. He contemplation was interrupted by Sandra, who kissed her lightly on the cheek. "Here's my contribution," she said with a smile as she tipped her glass up and watched its contents slowly trickle into Jane's glass. They were soon joined by Shona who puffed absently on a cigarette as she added what was in her glass to that of her friends.

They walked over to where Amanda knelt, her face a blur as her head bobbed back and forth. "I don't know about you," Shona said to Jane as they witnessed the man shoot his load into the waiting glass, "but my mouth isn't half sore," she complained ruefully. "Never have I sucked so hard for so little gain."

Jane kissed her friend; a lingeringly passionate kiss. "Me too," she admitted with a small shrug then smiled. "Never mind," she said brightly, "I've a feeling that this evening's far from over."

Sandra took the glass from Jane's hand. "Time to give the birthday girl her drink, I think," she said with a mischievous grin. With Jane and Shona following closely behind, she made her way over to Amanda. Bending down to pick up Amanda's glass, Sandra smiled as she noticed the streaks of cum on her friend's chin. "You cheated!" she accused.

Amanda stuck her tongue out. "So?" she said indignantly, "It is my birthday after all!" As her friends laughed at her defiant tone, Amanda looked around, expectation written on her face. "I'm dying for a fag," she said plaintively, rubbing her aching jaw. Accepting a cigarette from one of the men, she lit up quickly, drawing the smoke deep into her lungs, watching intently as Sandra tipped the contents of Amanda's glass into the other.

Ted walked up to Amanda. "Birthday kiss?" he asked before planting his lips on hers. He was followed by each of the men in turn. After the last man had taken his turn, Shona took his place. "Happy birthday, Amanda" she said softly before giving her a lingeringly passionate kiss that set Amanda's heart pounding with renewed desire. Jane was next. Amanda melted into her friend's embrace, drowning in Jane's deep blue eyes as her friend's tongue danced in her mouth.

Amanda felt her arousal climb higher as Jane's fingers ran lightly over her breasts, teasing her rapidly stiffening nipples. Her pussy ached as the fire of her passion spread through her body.

On the brink of orgasm, Amanda moaned in frustration as Jane moved away. Her moans turned to sighs of contentment as Sandra quickly took Jane's place. Sandra and Amanda's lips pressed firmly together. Amanda felt Sandra's large firm breasts squash against her own smaller, but equally firm globes. As Sandra slipped her fingers into her friend's cunt, Amanda threw back her head and, with her body shuddering, let out a long "Yeeeeessssssss!!!!!!" of pleasure as her climax gripped her.

Sandra moved away slightly, allowing her friend time to recover. Her face still flushed, Amanda's breathing slowly returned to normal. Smiling, Jane and Shona made their way over to join Sandra.

The three friends stood before Amanda. Sandra raised her hand, holding the glass, almost half filled with cum, aloft. "Happy birthday, Amanda," Sandra said with a smile. "Happy birthday, Amanda!" echoed Shona and Jane in unison as Sandra passed the glass to Amanda.

Smiling, Amanda began to lift the glass to her lips. "Hold on a minute!" announced Ted as he pushed his way to the front of the group, a large bottle under his arm. He was joined by two of the other men, each carrying a tray of glasses. "Can't have a birthday without some Champagne," he said. There was a loud pop as he released the cork and began filling the glasses on the trays. Shona, Jane and Sandra served as waitresses, distributing the glasses to the rest of the men before taking a glass for themselves.

"Give me your glass, Amanda," Ted said, "Let's top that off for you." Amanda watched, entranced, as the Champagne and the cum mixed in the glass. With a stirrer he'd brought from the bar, Ted mixed Amanda's Champagne and cum cocktail until it nearly frothed over the top of the glass. He handed the glass back to Amanda. "There you go, lass," he said, "that should go down more easily now." As Amanda took the glass from his hand, Ted turned to address the audience. He cleared his throat then raised his glass. "Ladies and Gentlemen," he said with a perfectly straight face, "I give you Amanda!" Then, raising his glass to his mouth, he downed his drink in one go.