St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Amanda!" the crowd echoed then following Ted's lead, emptied their glasses.

Amanda looked at her glass speculatively then licked her lips. Someone in the audience started clapping, a slow, rhythmic beat that slowly grew in intensity. The volume increased as the other members of the audience joined in. Amanda took a final pull on her cigarette then exhaled, blowing rings of smoke in the direction of the audience. She slowly raised the glass. "Down it! Down it!" she heard the audience roar as she lifted the glass to her lips and tilted her head back. Amanda swallowed rapidly as the mixture of Champagne and cum trickled into her mouth.

Savouring every mouthful, Amanda quickly drained her glass. Licking her lips, Amanda was almost deafened by the cheer as she raised her glass aloft, holding it upside-down to show that she hadn't missed a drop. Her friends joined her, smothering her in kisses and hugging her tightly as she fingered herself to a small but intensely powerful orgasm. "I don't know about the rest of you," Amanda said to her friends as she regained her composure, "but what I need now is a good, long, hard fuck."

"I'll second that," agreed Shona, emphatically.

"I'd be willing to help you out there," said one of the men, standing behind Shona. "I'm Tom, by the way."

Shona turned to face him. He was tall and powerfully built, good looking in an unkempt sort of way, with closely cropped, sandy blonde hair and ice-blue eyes. "Hi Tom," replied Shona, making a show of eyeing up his firm, athletic body, "I'm Shona."

"Hi Shona," he replied. "Think you could make use of this?" he asked, releasing his erect cock from it's confinement. Shona stared at it, appraisingly, licking her lips. It was at least eight inches long, maybe nearer to nine, thick and heavily veined. "I'm sure I could," she replied, "but I think the birthday girl should get the first choice."

Amanda smiled at her friend. She reached out to stroke Tom's thick cock. "Why thank you, Shona," she beamed, "I'm sure this'll do very nicely."

As Tom led Amanda away, Shona was approached by another man. "I'm Frank," he said by way of introduction. "Since Tom is with your friend, perhaps I can help you?"

Shona looked at him. He was as tall as Tom and just as well built, in his early thirties with dark brown hair and matching eyes. He had a rugged appearance and, while not as good looking as Tom had been, he wasn't ugly. The erection he sported was almost equally as impressive as Tom's had been. "OK," said Shona with a wicked wink that belied the innocent smile she gave him, "I guess you'll do for starters."

Jane wasn't surprised when Ted approached her. His cock was long and slender and Jane devoured it with her eyes. Sandra found herself with Gary, the scrum-half, who at twenty, was the youngest member of the team. His youthful body was wiry and fit. His generously proportioned member stood out hard and proud.

"Oh fuck!" Amanda cried as she lowered herself, her eyes screwed tightly shut, on to Tom's cock, feeling her pussy stretch around his thick shaft as she impaled herself on its length. "Oh, Tom!" she moaned softly, "your cock's just what I needed," she said as she began to work her cunt up and down along its length. She opened her eyes and was greeted with a short, fat cock twitching in front of her face.

Amanda looked up. A stockily built man with a shaved head smiled down at her. "I'm Andy," said the man, "why don't you suck on this?" he asked, stabbing his cock towards her. Amanda opened her mouth, taking the head of his cock into the back of her throat.

Lying on her back, Shona moaned loudly as Frank pinned her to the floor with powerful thrusts of his cock, his shaft filling her cunt. As he pounded in and out he was joined by two other men who knelt down, one on either side of Shona's head, their cocks positioned above her mouth. Shona reached up and took one cock in each hand. She worked her fingers up and down along their shafts as her tongue flicked over their engorged knobs.

"Your pussy's tighter than I thought it would be," grunted Frank as he stabbed his tool into Shona. Shona, with her mouth full of cock flexed the walls of her cunt, tightening its grip on his shaft.

Down on all fours, Jane pushed her hips back, meeting Ted's cock on the deepest point of its thrust, feeling its tip press against the head of her womb. The two men, whom Jane recognised as being the ones who had helped Ted with the glasses earlier knelt in front of her, taking it in turn to thrust their cocks between her lips and into her mouth as they reached forward to squeeze and caress her breasts.

Jane rocked backwards and forwards as Ted drove his cock into her from behind. At the same time, she alternated between the two cocks in front of her, taking each one into her mouth, sucking hard as she slid her lips up and down its length.

Sandra leaned forward, her breasts squashed against Gary's chest as she rocked her hips up and down, taking his young prick deep into her pussy, gripping it tightly with her walls. Gary thrust upwards, his hips surging forwards as he sank his cock into her. He groaned as she flexed her cunt against his shaft, enveloping his dick in its warm, wet softness.

Feeling a tap on her shoulder, Sandra sat upright. "Oh fuck!" she cried as Gary's cock penetrated her even more deeply. A well built man in his late twenties stood next to them stroking his modestly proportioned member. "I'm Glen," he said, smiling at Sandra. She smiled back, thinking a little ruefully that it was a shame he didn't have a cock to match his otherwise powerful physique.

"Guess you'd like me to suck that," Sandra said coyly as she slid up and down Gary's cock, savouring the feeling as it filled her.

"I thought you'd never ask," laughed Glen, moving closer.

Sandra opened her mouth and took the tip between her lips. Glen groaned as she worked her tongue over his knob. He grabbed her head, digging his fingers into soft, blonde hair and began to thrust, feeling his cock slide over her tongue as he pushed it deep into her mouth.

"Hurry up Frank, we want a go too," said one of the men kneeling at Shona's head.

Frank pulled his cock out of Shona's cunt then scratched his head. "Well," he said thoughtfully, "she does have three holes so I'm sure she could manage all of us, eh Shona?"

"Just try me," said Shona as she turned over onto all fours. Looking up at the two men in front of her she said, "Well, one of you get underneath me then.

The taller of the two wriggled under Shona. Reaching back between her legs, she grabbed his dick, positioning it against her entrance. "Oh fuck," he cried as Shona sank down, her cunt swallowing his cock with a single thrust of her hips. "Oh fuck, your cunt's hot."

Settling herself on his dick, Shona looked back over her shoulder and smiled at Frank. "Your turn now," she said brightly. Frank gripped Shona's bum, spreading her cheeks wide. Positioning his knob against her puckered rear hole, he began to press forward. Shona moaned softly as the head of Frank's cock pushed past the resistance of her tight rear hole, sinking slowly, inch by inch into her back passage. Feeling the front of his thighs press firmly against the up-thrust cheeks of her bum, Shona smiled up at the man in front of her. "Ready when you are," she said, giving the man a mischievous wink. Shona licked her lips then opened her mouth. Seconds later she felt a thrill like a bolt of electricity run through her as his cock filled her last remaining hole.

Frank and the man below her began to thrust, alternating their strokes, one pulling out as the other pushed in. The man below her squeezed her breasts with his strong hands as she sucked on the third man's prick.

With a mixture of surprise and disappointment, Amanda felt Tom's cock erupt inside her pussy, flooding her tunnel with his cum. He pulled out, gesturing to Andy to take his place as his cum began to trickle out of her hole. "Ooooofff, mmmmm" purred Amanda as Andy grabbed her hips and sank his cock into her cum filled cunt. Tom stood in front of her, presenting his cock to her to lick clean.

As Andy plunged in and out, Amanda savoured the mixture of cum and her own juices that she licked from Tom's cock. When the last drops of cum had been cleaned from his dick, Tom bade Amanda goodbye. Another man took his place. "I'm Jas," he said by way of introduction. Amanda's only reply was to take his cock deep into her mouth and suck as Andy stabbed his prick into her from behind. The force of his thrusts forced Amanda forward, forcing her to take the head of Jas' cock deep into the back of her throat. "Fuck!" he exclaimed, "That feels sooo good!" he sighed as he thrust his cock in and out between her lips.

Sandra felt Glen's cock begin to twitch in her mouth. Copious amounts of pre-cum oozed from its slit. "Oh shit!" he moaned, "I can't hold on much longer."

Sandra pushed him away and quickly slid of Gary's cock. "Don't worry," she said as she saw the disappointment on his face. "You can have my cunt back in a minute," she said reassuringly, "I just don't want Glen's load to go to waste."

Turning round, Sandra thrust her arse high in the air. "Fuck me Glen!" she demanded. "Fuck me and fill me with your cum!" she added. Leaning forward, Sandra took Gary's cock into her mouth as Glen plunged into her cunt from behind. The taste of her juices on Gary's proud, young dick was intoxicating.

Glen pumped hard from behind, his breath coming in gasps. Grabbing Sandra's hips he pulled her towards him as thrust his cock into her cunt. Flexing her walls, Sandra milked his shaft, feeling his cock begin to twitch and jerk inside her. "Oh, oh, oooohhhhhh!" Glen groaned as felt his balls tighten, sending the first jet of his eruption flooding into Sandra's pussy.

Thrusting hard, Glen pumped his seed deep into Sandra. "Mmmmm," she purred from around Gary's prick as she felt her tunnel fill with Glen's hot, sticky cum.

As Glen pulled out, Sandra let Gary's cock slip from between her lips. "OK," she said, "It's your turn again." Gary quickly moved behind Sandra. Grabbing her hips, he slid his prick into her. Her cunt, filled with Glen's cum, offered no resistance as Gary stabbed his cock into her. After a few thrusts he pulled out. Sandra felt him press the head of his cock against her arsehole. "Mmmmm, yesssss!" she purred as his cock slipped into her back passage.

Sandra reached back to play with her clit as Gary worked his cock in and out of her arse. In only a matter of seconds, she felt a familiar tingling spread from her clit. "Oh Gary," she moaned as he body began to shake, "Fuck me! Fuck my arse!"

Having fucked Sandra's cunt and mouth, the tightness of her arse, drove Gary to the brink. As Sandra came, he felt his balls tighten. Grabbing her hips and pulling her back towards him, Gary drove his cock deep into her back passage as it erupted. "Oh fuck, yessssss! Sandra cried as she felt Gary's cum flood into her bowels, his cock twitching violently in her arse.

"Out of the way boys!" Ted moaned, "I want to shoot this down her throat. Jane suddenly felt a huge emptiness in her pussy as Ted pulled out. Almost at once, it was replace by one of the cocks she'd been sucking only moments before.

Ted Stood before Jane, pumping his cock with his hand. "Get ready, lass," he groaned, "I'm going to blow!" Jane closed her eyes and opened her mouth in expectation. "Aaaaahhhhh!" Ted moaned as the first jet of cum shot from his dick into Jane's waiting mouth. Jane swallowed rapidly as Ted emptied his load into her mouth, the occasional jet missing and striking her on the face.

With Ted's cum dribbling down her cheek, Jane moved forward and took his cock into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around his shaft, she skilfully sucked the last drops of cum from his cock, draining him of his seed.

As Ted moved away, Jane became aware of the other man's cock pounding her cunt. She gripped the walls of her pussy around the invading shaft and was surprised when she heard a strangled gasp followed by a warm, stickiness filing her pussy. The man continued to thrust, pumping more and more of his hot fluid into Jane. Fingering her clit, Jane experienced a shuddering climax as he filled her with his seed.

Andy added his load to that of Tom's. As he pulled out, cum bubbled out of Amanda's cunt. Jas pulled his cock out of Amanda's mouth. "Ready for another up there?" he asked.

Amanda smiled. "My cunt's always ready for cock," she said. Laughing, Jas took his place behind Amanda as two more men approached her. They introduced themselves as Bill and Grant, offering their cocks to Amanda's mouth as Jas plunged into her from behind.

Amanda licked each of the cocks in turn, coating each knob with a warm film of saliva. Jas stabbed his cock effortlessly into her from behind, the walls of Amanda's cunt made slick with their double coating of cum.

Frank came with a groan, pumping his seed deep into Shona's bowels. Sucking hard on the cock in her mouth, Shona flexed the walls of her cunt around the prick buried in its warm wet depths.

As Frank pulled his cock from Shona's arse, the man below her began to groan, his hips thrusting spasmodically, his cock twitching inside her tunnel. A moment later, Shona felt him release his load inside her, his warm, sticky cum flooding her pussy. She felt his prick soften and slip from her cunt. His cum began to trickle from her hole.

Shona let the third man's cock slip from her mouth. "Your turn now," she said with a smile. As he took his place behind her she was approached by two more men. The taller of the two introduced himself as Ross. His companion was Barry.

"Care for a repeat performance?" Barry asked.

"Sure," replied Shona, "so long as your friend doesn't mind."

"Dave won't mind, will you Dave?" laughed Barry.

"Fuck, no!" replied Dave emphatically.

Shona laughed. "OK then boys," she said coyly, "Pick your holes."

Barry and Ross exchanged glances then turned to Dave. "You were here first," Ross said, "so you can choose first."

Dave thought for a moment. "I'll take her arse," he said. "Just let me get lubed up first," he added, grabbing Shona's hips and driving his cock into her pussy.

"Ooooohhhh!" moaned Shona as Dave stabbed his cock into her, coating his shaft with her juices.

As Dave fucked her from behind, Ross tossed a coin. "Heads, I get her cunt," he said.

"Sure," said Barry as Ross caught the coin and flipped it onto the back of his hand.

"Shit," said Ross, "looks like I'll have to settle for her mouth." Laughing, Barry lay down on the ground.

Dave pulled his cock from Shona's pussy. Shona crawled forward until her body was above Barry's. Barry held his cock in place as Shona lowered herself onto it, murmuring with contentment as it slipped slowly, inch by inch into her tunnel. Almost at once, she felt Dave press his knob against her rear opening. Her arsehole, already stretched by Frank's cock, accepted his tool as he slid easily into her back passage. Ross stood before her. Shona smiled up at him briefly before opening her mouth and taking the head of his cock between her lips.

Sandra rocked her hips back and forth. The cock in her arse and the other in her cunt filled her as she moved. She sucked hard on the prick that fucked her mouth as she revelled in the feeling of being taken by three hard cocks at the same time. She hadn't even bothered to find out the names of the three men who'd replaced Gary and Glen. Her body still shaking from the onslaught of her earlier climax, she'd simply let the men position her as they chose, savouring the feelings as, one by one, the pushed their cocks into her wet and waiting holes.

Sandra's head bobbed up and down as she sucked on the fat, heavily veined cock in her mouth. The two cocks, invading her from behind, pumped remorselessly in and out.

"Of fuck, yes!" moaned Jane, "Fuck me! Fuck my arse!" The man behind her thrust his prick into her back passage, his balls slapping against her enflamed lower lips. Returning her attention to the cock in front of her face, Jane took the head between her lips and sucked it deep into her mouth. Reaching between her legs, Jane teased her clit and fingered her pussy. Bolts of electricity shot through her body.

Pre-cum wept from the slit of the cock in her mouth. With her climax approaching, Jane savoured its rich, salty taste. The man behind her gasped. His cock, throbbing violently in the tight confines of Jane's arse, erupted. As his cum shot deep into her bowels, Jane's body tensed. Her climax ignited, sending waves of pleasure coursing through her. She didn't hear the strangled groans coming from the owner of the prick in her mouth.

Taken by surprise, Jane had to swallow hard as cum began to fill her mouth. Her body still shook as she forced herself to concentrate, not wanting to spill a single drop.

Having sucked the last drops of cum from his flagging member, Jane sank to the floor. Lying on her back, her fingers pumping in and out of her cunt, her body writhed as she milked the maximum pleasure from her climax. "Need some help with that, Miss Jones?" came a familiar voice from beside her. Oblivious to the man's approach, Jane looked up to see Mr. Fitzgerald, the school sports instructor, standing over her.

"Why, of course," Jane replied, smiling up at her teacher. "I hadn't realised that you were in the team. Did you enjoy our little show?" she asked coyly.

"You fucking bet I did!" exclaimed Mr. Fitzgerald as he lowered himself on top of her.

Jane closed her eyes, her body trembling in anticipation as she waited for Mr. Fitzgerald to enter her. Despite the pounding that her cunt had taken from Ted and the others, Jane knew that her teacher's cock would stretch her as it plunged into her already well fucked pussy.

With one cock in her pussy, a second in her arse and a third in her mouth, Shona rocked her body back and forth as the men thrust their cocks into their respective holes. The tenseness of Dave's body transmitted itself to Shona through his cock as he ploughed it in and out of her arse. She was only vaguely aware of the hoarseness of his breathing as she lost herself in the sensations that overwhelmed her.

"Oh fuck! I'm cumming!" yelled Dave, burying his cock in Shona's arse as he fired his seed into her bowels. Thrusting hard, he ground his dick in and out as unleashed jet after jet of cum into Shona's back passage.

As Dave pulled out, Ross reluctantly pushed Shona away. "Time for a change!" he announced. Shona slipped off Barry's cock and staggered to her feet. She let herself be led to a nearby seat.

Barry sat down on the seat and pulled Shona towards him. With her back towards Barry, Shona lowered herself onto his lap. "Yessss!!!!" she sighed as she slowly impaled her arse on his cock. Ross moved between Shona's outstretched legs, his knob pressing against the entrance of her pussy as Barry reached round from behind to play with her breasts.

Moaning, as Jas pounded her cunt, Amanda sucked Grant's cock as she worked her fingers up and down Bill's shaft. The pace of Jas' thrusts was becoming increasingly frantic as his climax approached. His breathing deepened. Amanda felt his cock swell inside her. "Oh God! Oh fuck! Oooooohhhhhh!" he groaned as he came. "Mmmmmm," purred Amanda, her lips still clamped tightly around Grant's shaft as her pussy filled with cum for the third time.

Without any hesitation Bill took Jas' place. His long, stiff cock was thicker than Jas' and Amanda marvelled briefly at how much Bill's cock stretched her as he sank it into her cum filled cunt. Thrusting in and out with a rapid series of strokes, Bill suddenly pulled out. "Get down on the floor and fuck her pussy while I give it to her up the arse," he said to Grant.