St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant smiled as he pulled his cock from Amanda's mouth. He looked down at her, questioningly. "Go ahead," said Amanda, smiling dreamily, "I can take you both at once."

With the taste of cum lingering on her tongue, Sandra concentrated on the cocks in her pussy and arse. The two men worked their pricks in and out as she pushed her hips back to meet them. "Suck my tits!" she demanded of the man below her as his cock stabbed into her cunt. Sandra leaned forward, smothering him with her large, fleshy globes. "Ohhhh yesssss!" she cried as the man sucked one nipple into his mouth, biting down softly as he flicked its tip with his tongue.

Sandra felt herself slipping over the edge once again. As her body began to shake, the walls of her cunt contracted, gripping the cock inside her like a vice. "Oh fuck! Oh yes! Fuck me!" she screamed as her climax gripped her. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck my arse! she demanded.

With what sounded like a groan of pain, the first man came, his cum flooding into Sandra's back passage. "Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEE!"! she cried as she lost control, her hips bouncing uncontrollably up and down.

"Oh shit!" moaned the man below her, "Oh shit... Oh fuck!!!" He grabbed Sandra's hips, puling her down on to him as he began to shoot his seed into her.

When the last of his cum trickled into her pussy, Sandra dismounted and lay back on the floor, panting. She put her fingers between her legs to catch the cum that flooded out of her. "Mmmmm," she sighed contentedly as she licked the rich mixture from her fingers.

"Oh Mr. Fitzgerald! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Jane cried as her teacher pinned her to the floor, his cock hammering her pussy with long, powerful thrusts. Jane pulled her legs back allowing her to take him in deeper. Her fingers clutched at his arse as she urged him on.

Over and over, in and out, Mr. Fitzgerald drove his cock into the schoolgirl's cunt. Jane moaned as she received every thrust, rocking her hips forward to meet his strokes. "Your cunt's so fuckin' hot, Jane!" he groaned as he fucked her hard, his pace increasing with every stroke.

"C'mon," Jane urged, "Fuck me, Mr. Fitzgerald, fuck me hard! I want to feel your cum in my muffin." Leaning forward, her teacher responded by flicking his tongue back and forth over her breasts, teasing her nipples as his thick cock plunged into her.

Jane felt herself slipping over the edge again. "Yes! Ohhhhh fuck yessss!" she cried as she came. Her body, impaled on her teacher's prick, shuddered violently. The walls of her cunt gripped his cock tight within her.

"Get ready, Jane," Mr. Fitzgerald said, "I can't hold back! I can't hol... aaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Jane closed her eyes, savouring the feeling as her teacher's cum filled her. Jet after jet exploded from his still surging cock. Jane clutched wildly at his arse, pushing him into her as his cock jerked spasmodically inside her.

When, finally, his load was spend, Jane released her grip, allowing him to pull out. She sat up and smiled at her teacher. "Let me lick you clean, Mr. Fitzgerald," she said coyly.

"Of course, Miss Jones," Mr. Fitzgerald replied, moving forward until his cock hovered in front of Jane's face. Jane smiled then licked her lips before taking his cock, glistening with her juices, into her mouth.

Shona felt ready to explode as Barry and Ross sandwiched her between them, their bodies pressed against either side of hers. Leaning forward as his cock surged in and out of Shona's pussy, Ross began to lick and suck her breasts. "Yesssssss!" Shona cried as the pressure mounted steadily within her. "Oh fuck me! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my arse!" she demanded.

As the first tremors of her approaching climax rippled through her womb and the walls of her cunt, Shona clung tightly to Ross, leaning her head on his shoulder for support as her body began to shake. "Fuck! Oh Fuck!! Oh Yessssss!!!!" she cried as she surrendered herself to overwhelming sensations. The walls of her pussy tightened convulsively around Ross' shaft, gripping it tight, deep within her.

Lost in the throes of her orgasm, Shona didn't hear Ross' breathing deepen. "Fuck me... Fuck me hard!" she murmured into his ear, her head still resting on his shoulder. The pace of his thrusts increased. With every nerve on fire with the intensity of her climax, Shona felt Ross' cock swell within her as his climax approached.

"Yessssss! she purred softly as she felt him release the first jet of cum into her cunt, "Ohhhh, mmmmmmm!" she sighed. Ross' hips surged of their own volition, each thrust releasing more and more of his seed into her cunt.

Finally Ross pulled out. Shona leaned forward, gripping Barry's knees for support as she bounced up and down on his cock. Ross stood, his cock just in front of Shona's face. Shona smiled briefly up at him before taking his softening member into her mouth.

Savouring the taste of her juices and his cum Shona licked and sucked Ross' cock clean. When his flagging tool finally slipped from between her lips, Shona reached between her legs with one hand to stroke her clit as she impaled her arse on Barry's cock.


The touch of her fingers re-ignited Shona's climax. "Oh fuck me! Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!!" she cried as her orgasm peaked, subsided and peaked again.

Thrusting hard as Shona ground up and down on his stiff rod, Barry felt the tension mounting in his groin. The pulses of Shona's climax transmitted themselves through his dick, adding to his own sensations. "I'm cumming!" he yelled suddenly as he felt he seed boil up through his cock, erupting from eye of his knob and flooding into the schoolgirl slut's back passage.

Shona let her orgasm subside as Barry disgorged his load into her bowels. When he finally subsided, Shona eased herself off his cock and slumped, exhausted, to the floor.

Amanda leaned forward, her breasts crushed against Grant's chest as she rode his cock with her cunt. Behind her, Bill plunged his prick into her arse, thrusting in and out with strong, rapid strokes. "Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she cried as she felt her climax awaken.

"Fuck, your arse is tight," groaned Bill, "I can't take much more." Breathing hard as he stabbed his cock into Amanda's arse, he grabbed her hips and lunged forward.

As Amanda felt his cum gush into her bowels, she slipped over the edge. "Yesss!!! OHHHH YESSSSSSS!" she cried as she lost control. "Fuck me! Fuck me!!! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!"

Spent, Bill pulled his cock from Amanda's arse. Almost immediately, Amanda began to grind up and down on Grant's prick, impaling herself over and over. Grant's hips bucked furiously below her as he drove his cock into her cunt. Amanda bounced up and down on his prick, encouraging him with an endless stream of obscenities.

Suddenly they rolled over. Grant pinned Amanda to the floor, fucking her with powerful thrusts. Amanda dug her fingernails into the firm cheeks of his arse. "Harder!" she screamed, "Fuck me harder!" Grant increased his pace. Amanda rocked her hips to meet his thrusts. Sweat dripped from his brow as he plunged his cock into her quivering cunt.

Without warning it was over. Grant's cock erupted inside her. "Oooohhhh, aaaaahhhhh!" he groaned as his cum burst from his cock, flooding her tunnel. Amanda lay back, her eyes closed as she savoured the feeling of his cum mixing with the loads already inside her. A long, sensuous, "Aaaahhhhhhh!" escaped from her mouth as she felt the tension drain from her body.

Opening her eyes, she found Grant kneeling beside her head. She smiled then opened her mouth, taking his cock between her lips, savouring the rich flavour of their mixed essences.

As Grant left her, Amanda was joined by her friends who proceeded to hug her and smother her with kisses. Accepting a cigarette from Shona, she puffed happily as she slowly recovered from her exertions. Ted approached with a tray of drinks. Handing a glass to each of the girls, he smiled. "Drink up!" he said, "I think you've just about earned it."

Too tired to rise to Ted's sarcastic bait, the four St. Mary's girls simply accepted their drinks.

The girls returned, tired, tender and extremely happy with themselves to behind the curtained off area at the side of the stage. They found their clothes piled together on one of the seats.

"Bastards!" complained Sandra as she sorted through the clothing, searching for her own.

"What?" enquired Amanda who still had a dreamy smile on her face.

"Our clothes are here but some fucker's stolen our knickers!" Sandra replied hotly.

Shona, Jane and Amanda laughed at their friend's indignation. "Ah well, never mind," said Shona brightly, "it's not as if we ever keep them on for long anyway.

"A night isn't complete until you make your way home with at least one man's cum dribbling down the inside of your thighs," Jane said, agreeing with Shona.

As the girls started to get dressed, Ted appeared carrying an ice bucket stuffed full with bank notes. "That was some show you girls put on tonight," he said smiling broadly. "The boy's had another whip round. I don't know how they managed it but there's the best part of £400 in there, at least," he added.

"Thanks Ted," said Shona, giving him a brief peck on the cheek as she accepted the money. "Not bad for a night's work, eh girls?" she said, turning to her friends.

"There's money put behind the bar for some drinks for you when you're ready," Ted continued. "Oh, and a few of the lads are going on to a club later and wondered if you'd care to join them." he added. "I'll see you outside in the bar when you're finished in here," he said as he turned and left.

"Well Sandra," said Jane as she helped Shona divide out the money, "you'll be able to get loads of new knickers with your share. Are you going to tell Martin how you got it?" she teased.

"Should we accept their invitation?" asked Sandra, changing the subject.

Shona laughed at her friend's evasion. "Better ask Amanda. It is her night, after all," she said.

Sandra, Jane and Shona turned to Amanda. Amanda hesitated, making a show of thinking it over, then smiled. "Why not?" she said brightly, "It'll never be my eighteenth birthday again and the night's still young."