St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears brimmed in Shona's eyes, not from her earlier thrashing but from the intensity of the pleasure her friend's tongue on her clit was giving her. "Oooooohhhhhhhhh fffffuuuuccccccckkkkkkk!!! Ooooohhhhhh Jaaaaaaaannnnnneeeeeeeeee!!!" she cried at the height of her rapture, flames of passion burning in her veins.

Sensing that her friend had reached the limits of her endurance, Jane stopped. Shona's body still heaved, lost in the throes of her cataclysmic release as Jane moved to gather her friend into her embrace. Sobbing with the intensity of her release, Shona let herself be kissed as Jane tenderly brushed the tears from her roommate's cheeks.

As they held on to each other for support, Mr. Beattie's presence intruded itself once again on the girls' awareness. The headmaster's cock stood out hard and proud, its head, angry and swollen. Clearing his throat, he addressed the two friends. "I wonder if I could prevail on you to assist me with this?" he enquired formally, referring to his engorged member.

"Why, Sir?" Jane enquired with mock surprise, fluttering her eyelashes with feigned innocence, "What a suggestion to make to two innocent girls like us!"

"I believe, you should consider it as part of your punishment," Mr. Beattie said with obvious tension in his voice. "You have not yet adequately atoned for your misdemeanour," he added with a groan.

Laughing as the headmaster groaned, the two friends knelt before him. Staring up at him with her ice green eyes through her long, dark lashes, Shona leaned forward and took the head of his cock into her mouth as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. Rich, salty pre-cum wept from his cock as she worked her lips up and down his hard rod. Aware that he wouldn't be able to endure much more, Shona let Mr. Beattie's cock slip from her mouth, giving his knob a last few flicks of her tongue.

With her fingers still wrapped around his stiff shaft, Shona fed his cock in the direction of her waiting friend. Almost immediately, Jane's mouth replaced Shona's. She could feel the headmaster's cock twitch as she slid her lips down his shaft, the head pressed between her tongue and the roof of Jane's mouth. The only thing stopping Jane from deepthroating hungrily was Shona's hand wrapped around the shaft, gently pumping.

"Oh my!" Mr. Beattie exclaimed, "My dear girls, Daddy's about to explode!" he moaned. Shona and Jane took this as their cue. As Mr. Beattie's cock slipped from Jane's mouth, the two friends sat back and smiled to each other, both of them having played the father/daughter game with their headmaster on many occasions. Pressing their cheeks together, opening their mouths wide in anticipation. They smiled and cooed and put on their angelic Sunday school faces, purposely batting their eye lashes and giggling at him as he pumped the penultimate strokes on his cock.

The two friends licked their lips in anticipation, teasing him more by allowing their tongues to touch his knob as they flicked out in anticipation. They were like chicks in nest vying for the best position wanting to be fed.

Shona whispered, "Oh, Yes, Daddy give us your hot cum." She lifted two fingers to her mouth briefly to show him where she wanted it.

"Oh yes, Daddy," Jane added, "we've been really good and now your going to shower us with your hot nasty cum because we been naughty. Come on Daddy, shoot it," she urged, "shoot it all over us!"

As Shona and Jane continued to taunt him, Mr. Beattie's hand blurred as it pumped up and down his cock.

"Oh my! Oh... Ohhhh!" groaned Mr. Beattie as his cock exploded. Jet after jet of hot white cum streaked through the air, shooting from his knob to splatter off the faces of the friends, the sight of his cum dribbling down the cheeks of the two schoolgirls adding to his enjoyment.

Regaining control, Mr. Beattie aimed the rest of his load into the girl's mouths. Whilst Mr Beattie was a sweet and mild mannered headmaster, when they put their hearts into the task of pleasing him, his two favourite students could always manage to coax him into releasing monstrous amounts of cum. In his twenty years in charge at St. Mary’s, Mr Beattie had found countless sexy young minxes willing to satisfy his desires and bring him sexual pleasure. Yet despite having being surrounded by willing cockteasers for two decades none, he realised as his cum boiled out of his cock, had given him as much pleasure and satisfaction as such as Miss Fraser and Miss Jones.

Shona and Jane let his thick cream pool on their tongues, savouring the rich, salty flavour as it trickled over their tastebuds before swallowing it down. As his eruption subsided, Shona leaned forward, engulfing the head of his cock, sucking the last of his cum into her mouth. Letting his cock slip from between her lips, Shona turned to her friend and smiled, her mouth filled with her headmaster's cum. Jane leaned towards Shona. Their lips pressed together, their mouths open. Using her tongue, Shona fed Mr. Beattie's cum to her friend, letting it dribble slowly into Jane's mouth. Accepting her friend's offering, Jane let the sticky load pool in her mouth for several moments before tilting her head to one side and letting it dribble back into Shona's hungry mouth.

Back and forth, over and over, the two friend's shared their slowly diminishing mouthful of cum. When at last it was gone, they took turns to lick the remaining traces of Mr. Beattie's explosion from each other's faces, each fingering the other to another orgasm as they kissed, licked and caressed tenderly

Mr. Beattie watched spellbound as the two head girls made love to each other. He hoped that the video camera had captured everything, more aware than ever of how much he would miss his two favourites when they left school in a little under three weeks time.

Tucking his cock back into his trousers, Mr. Beattie watched as Shona gathered up her skirt, wriggling her firm, shapely rear end, its perfect smoothness marred yet, at he same time, accentuated by the fading red marks of her earlier thrashing, as she pulled it over her hips. The girls quickly straightened their clothing and approached their headmaster. "Well girls," he began, "In less than three weeks time your exams will be over and you will be leaving St. Mary's." His face suddenly broke into a smile. "Do you think you can manage to stay out of trouble until then?" he enquired.

Shona and Jane exchanged a quick glance. "Yes, Sir," they said in unison.

"Very well," remarked Mr. Beattie, "be off with you then."

"Yes, Sir!" the girls chorused again before turning smartly on their heels and leaving the office.

Once in the corridor Shona turned to Jane. "I don't know about you," she said, "but I need a coffee and a smoke."

Jane laughed. "I'll manage without a smoke," she said, "but I'll come with you anyway. I could do with a coffee myself but I think I'll have to drink it standing up."

Shona grimaced. "Me too!" she admitted.

As the two friends turned and began to make their way in the direction of the common room, Jane suddenly stopped. "Shit!" she exclaimed, shaking her head.

"What?" enquired Shona.

"Our knickers," replied Jane with a rueful shrug. "We've only gone and left them sitting on the old letch's desk."

Shona laughed. "Oh well," she said brightly, "they can be our leaving present to him. The question is, do we go back to our dorm and get new ones or do we just go without for the rest of the day?"

"We can worry about that later," said Jane as they started in the direction of the common room once more, "but for now, let's go and get those coffees."

12