St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Savouring Jane's rich flavour as her juices flowed into his mouth, Grant slowly rocked his hips up and down as Shona impaled herself on his cock, flexing the walls of her cunt around his thick shaft. Between them, the two St. Mary's girls were driving him to the brink. Despite the increasing tension in his body as the pressure inside him mounted, Grant was determined to give the two girls as much satisfaction as they were giving him.

Shona purred dreamily as she slid up and down on Grant's cock. While her own boyfriend, Craig, was certainly well equipped, Shona had seldom felt as full as she did with Grant's thick, hard cock inside her. "You feel so good inside me, Grant," she sighed, "So big, so hard!"

Having barely recovered from her earlier thundering climax, Jane quickly found herself on the edge of another orgasm. Bolts of electricity shot through her as Grant's tongue danced over her clit. "Oh yesssss... Oh, mmmmm!" she moaned as the sensations intensified, threatening to overwhelm her at any moment. Her earlier jealousy of Avril forgotten, Jane felt her body melt in response to the skilful touch of Grant's tongue.

Jane reached for Shona's hands and guided them towards her large, firm breasts. "Ooooooohhhhhh!!!!" she cried as her best friend's fingers tightened on her stiff nipples, gently tugging them. Jane's body shook, powerful contractions surged through her womb. "Oh fuck, yesssssssssss!" she groaned as she came.

Riding her orgasm as it peaked, subsided and peaked again, Jane milked every available ounce of pleasure from Grant's tongue. She held on tightly to Shona as her strength drained from her body. The friction of her friend's breasts as they rubbed against hers added to the all consuming sensations that held Jane powerless in their grasp. Her body shook, only the powerful grip of Grant's strong hands, pulling her pussy firmly against his mouth, prevented her hips from bucking wildly.

Feeling herself on the verge of fainting, Jane begged to be released from Grant's grasp. Feeling his hands slacken their grip on her hips, she found the strength to reluctantly roll away, breathing hard, her body shaking uncontrollably. Lying on Shona's towel, Jane lightly stroked her clit with her fingers, keeping her body on a slow boil as she watched Shona and Grant.

As Jane watched on, Grant and Shona rolled over, his cock still deep within her cunt. "Fuck me, Grant! Fuck me hard!" demanded Shona as she pulled her legs back, opening herself up so that she could take him deeper.

Thrusting his cock deep into Shona's quivering pussy, Grant pinned her to the ground as his hips surged forward. Shona dug her fingernails into the fleshy cheeks of his arse, pulling him towards her. "Oh Grant!" she cried, "Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!!"

Sweat poured down Grant's face as, under the heat of the afternoon sun, he complied with Shona's urgent pleading. Increasing his pace with every stroke, the air was filled with the slapping sound of his body against hers as they fucked. As his own climax approached, the force of his thrusts became almost violent in their intensity. Crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure at what had become little more than rape, Shona responded with a roughness of her own, almost drawing blood as her fingernails raked Grant's back.

"Uh... Uh... Uh..." Shona grunted. Rendered speechless by the force of Grant's powerful thrusts, the sounds were forced from her mouth each time their bodies collided.

Despite the violence of the encounter, Shona felt her body stiffen. With tears brimming in her eyes, she came hard, digging her fingernails into Grant's skin. "Ooooooooh!" she cried as spasms wracked her body, powerful contractions clamping the walls of her abused cunt tight around Grant's shaft.

With a strangled gasp, Grant released his cock from its imprisonment within the St. Mary's girl's pussy. He sat back, breathing hard, his fingers stoking his twitching cock. "I'm... I'm going... I'm going to cum," he panted hoarsely.

"Oh no you don't," replied Jane with an evil grin as she approached him, playfully slapping his hand away from his cock. "You're not cumming yet! Haven’t you heard of the infamous St. Mary’s Champagne Flush?" she enquired sweetly. Exhausted from the pounding that she had just taken, Shona gave her friend a barely perceptible, 'what the hell are you talking about?' look but was reassured when Jane winked at her, encouraging her to follow her lead.

Grant shook his head, not really knowing what to say. The only thing on his mind was the need to unleash his load and get home to meet his fiancée, Fiona, who was arriving back from University after a term in Edinburgh and, well accustomed to her lover's style of extreme fucking, would be expecting an intense 'missed you lots' type shag. Before he could protest, Jane moved quickly, picking up Shona's lacy new thong that had lain discarded to one side and wrapping it around the base of his twitching cock.

“You see," Jane continued, "we girls at St. Mary's always like to drink our shampers straight from the bottle,” her fingers caressing his red hot poker as she spoke. Shona, still not knowing what Jane had in mind, crawled over to join her friend. As she followed Jane's lead, her tongue slid over Grant's shaft, accompanied by the persistent gentle grazing of her finger on his inner thigh as her lips kissed his engorged dick.

“The secret to a really excellent shampers," Jane explained, affecting an almost laughably fake posh, home counties accent, "is to make sure the pressure is built up sufficiently to force the cork out. That way brute force isn't required by dainty girls like Shona and me to open the bottle.” Straining from the denial of the release he craved, Grant was mesmerised by her words as they accompanied her soft caresses and Shona's tender kisses.

Whilst speaking, Jane had began to pull on one end of Shona’s new thong. Smiling across at her friend, she motioned to Shona to do the same with the other end.

Finally realising what the devious plan her friend had concocted was, Shona took hold and started to tug as Jane pulled her end tighter. "Fuck, Jane... Shona... Ow! That hurts" Grant complained as the girls slowly pulled the string gusset of Shona's knickers more and more tightly around his throbbing member, applying it like a tourniquet, preventing his release.

"Time for round two!" Jane said, her blue eyes flashing as she engulfed his knob with her mouth. Grant groaned in pain as Jane sucked hard, the pressure in his groin increasing steadily.

The two friends proceeded to drive him insane as they unleashed their cocksucking talents to maximum effect. Their tongues danced and dribbled along the length of his cock.

Once again, the two friends moved their lips up Grant's cock to kiss each other, their lips pressed around his knob. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I think I'm going to explode," he groaned, his hips thrashing wildly as the girls' onslaught continued.

Grant was writhing in pain and pleasure, begging for release, only to be answered with the girls' merciless giggles as they increased their tempo. Beads of sweat stood out from Grant's forehead as Shona took his cock into her mouth, tonguing the head as she sucked. His face contorted into a grimace of pain as the two friends tortured him mercilessly, preventing his release as his seed boiled up from his balls. Shona and Jane took turns sucking on his cock, feeling it pulse in their mouths as they attempted to see which of them could manage to slide their lips up and down his shaft the most times in the ten second stints that they allowed each other.

To Grant, this was no longer a game. His hands gripped and tore at the towel beneath him, his knuckles turning white with the strain. "Oh fuck, girls," he gasped, "you're... you're killing me. I can't take any more. I'm s... I'm sorry I was.. I was so rough."

"You're not still thinking of reporting us are you?" Jane taunted him.

"Fuck noooo," came Grant's pain filled reply.

Smiling and putting on her best 'IT Girl' voice Jane asked “Time for a glass of shampers, Miss Fraser, wouldn't you agree, my dear?”

Letting Grant's cock slip from between her lips, Shona sat up and smiled. “Rather. Bottoms up, eh what?” she replied in an equally funny posh voice that, overlain by her strong Irish accent, was even less convincing than Jane's.

"Ok, Shona, let him go," Jane said, reaching out at arms length to slowly untie the knot that held Shona's knickers around Grant's cock.

The effect was immediate. "Ooooohhhh ffffuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!" Grant cried. As the vicelike grip around his cock was released, there was a moment of clear relief as his body managed to pump blood normally to his cock before it erupted, sending first one then a second thick jet of cum high into the air over the girls' heads.

Giggling like excited little girls as Jane's plan had the desired effect, the two friends moved in close, their mouths open like starving chicks, to catch the rest of his load, jostling each other for position. Grant's cum splattered against their faces, dribbling down across their foreheads and cheeks in warm, sticky streaks. As his flow slowly subsided, the two friends took it in turns to catch a mouthful of his rich white cum. Letting it pool in their mouths, they swirled it around, savouring the taste before gulping it down.

As Grant lay spent and panting on the ground, Shona leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his flagging member, sucking the last drops of his load into her mouth. Holding Grant's cum in her mouth she turned to her friend. Jane tilted her head as Shona moved to kiss her. Accepting Grant's cum as it dribbled into her mouth, Jane moved to lick the traces of white goo from her friend's face.

Having cleaned her friend's face, Jane kissed Shona once more, using her tongue to feed her the diminishing mouthful of cum. Trying not to swallow too much, Shona licked Jane's face clean, purring contentedly as she pressed her lips to her friend's once more.

As he slowly recovered from his ordeal, Grant watched, spellbound, as the two St. Mary's sluts took it in turns to feed his cum to each other. When at last they had swallowed it all, he watched as Shona lit up a cigarette, inhaling deeply as she drew the smoke into her lungs.

Jane looked down at his prostrate form and smiled. "Poor thing," she mocked playfully, "were my friend and I too much for you.?" Too exhausted to speak, Grant merely groaned.

Shona laughed. "I don't know about you," she announced, taking another puff on her cigarette, "but, I seem to have worked up a sweat somehow. Once I've finished this I think I'll have a swim in the lake to cool off. Anyone want to join me?" she asked.

"Sure," replied Jane enthusiastically, "funnily enough, I'm a bit sticky myself. What about you, Grant?" she enquired sweetly.

With a groan, Grant struggled to his feet. "I don't think so," he said as he pulled on his shorts. "I think I've had enough exercise for one afternoon. You girls enjoy yourselves, and thanks," he added.

"Oh it was nothing really," said Shona sweetly.

"Our pleasure," added Jane as, shaking his head, Grant walked weakly back along the beach shaking his head.

Reaching the foot of the cliff path, Grant wondered how he was going to find the strength to climb to its top. He wondered, dejectedly, if there was any way to deflect his fiancée from a night of passion so that he could recover. Shrugging his shoulders he started the climb. He looked back briefly to where the two girls continued to bask in the afternoon sun and enjoy their break from revision as if nothing had happened. While his encounter with Jane and Shona had been as satisfying as it had been painful, Grant mentally kicked himself for having underestimated two head girls from St. Mary’s, expecting them to have been willing and enthusiastic, if mostly passive, shags as Avril had been. Realising that he had bitten off more than he could chew, he tried to think of a way that he could put Fiona off without arousing her suspicions, knowing full well that, at the very least, he would suffer sore balls in the morning from the draining he had just endured.

"Well," said Shona, taking a final puff on her cigarette before stubbing it out on the sand, "looks like you got that shag you need so badly after all." Smiling at her friend, she added, "Tell you what though. I'll be lucky if I even feel Craig the next time after having had that monster inside me."

Jane laughed. "I know what you mean," she agreed. "I think Matt's just going to have to make do with my arse for a bit." She shrugged ruefully. "Not that he'll complain too much about that!" she added.

Laughing, Shona agreed with her friend. "C'mon," she said, grabbing Jane's hand and pulling her towards the lake, "let's go for that swim."