St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yes... Oh yes... Oh fuck yesssssss!!!!" Shona cried as she let herself go. Beside her, Jane was equally vocal in her release. The girls kissed once more as their orgasms consumed them, melting into each other's embrace as they surrendered themselves to their pleasure.

With fingers in their pussies and tongues remorselessly lashing their clits the girls rode their climaxes, letting them peak over and over again, milking the maximum satisfaction from the sensations that consumed them.

Satisfied at last, Jane pushed Mike away. "Stand up!" she demanded urgently. Shona followed Jane's lead and as the boys stood before them, the two girl's fingers deftly undid Gary and Mike's belts.

As the St. Mary's girls yanked their trousers and boxer shorts down, Gary and Mike grinned at each other. Fully aware of Shona and Jane's reputations, the boys both knew that they were about to receive the most incredible blow-jobs of their lives.

Shona and Jane wasted no time, taking the cocks of their respective partners quickly into their mouths. Gary gasped as Shona's lips slid up and down his shaft, her tongue teasing his knob. "Fuuuucccckkkkkk!" moaned Mike as Jane's mouth engulfed his prick, taking the head deep into the back of her throat.

"I hope those guys know just how lucky they are," Sean commented to Doug as they watched St. Mary's champion cocksuckers in action.

"By their expressions, I'd say they do," Doug replied. "I don't know about Claire but I know Mandy can't compete with them."

"Claire doesn't even come close and, next to those two, she's the best I've ever had," Sean said.

"I used to think Mandy was too," said Doug, "that is, until Niamh. She really is almost as good as her sister."

"I'll have to give her a try some time," chuckled Sean.

"You won't be disappointed," agreed Doug. "I wonder if she's as good with her with her cunt as she is with her mouth?" he mused.

Shona dug her fingers into the fleshy cheeks of Gary's arse, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. Sucking hard, she could already taste his pre-cum as it oozed from his knob. She glimpsed at Jane and Mike out of the corner of her eye. Mike had his fingers clenched in Jane's long blonde hair as she deep-throated him, his whole shaft disappearing into her hungry mouth.

"Oh... Ohhhh... Ooooohhhhhh!!!" Mike groaned feeling the tension inside him growing. Looking down, he watched Jane devour him with her mouth, her lips gliding up and down the entire length of his shaft.

As Shona's fingernails bit into the skin of his arse, Gary thrust his hips, forcing his cock between her lips, feeling the head slide against the roof of her mouth. His fingers gripped Shona's shoulders, tightening reflexively as he struggled to hold on in the face of his increasingly agonising need for release.

With a sensation like fire burning in his balls, Mike used every ounce of his willpower to hold on. Pressed between Jane's tongue and the roof of her mouth, his cock twitched and jerked as his inevitable climax approached.

"Oh fuck... Ohhhh fuck!" Gary cried as he began to lose control. His cum surged through his cock to erupt into Shona's mouth. Sucking hard, Shona swallowed his load as it streamed into her mouth. Gary's violent trembling as he came forced his cock deeper into Shona's mouth, shooting his warm fluid straight down her throat.

Hearing his friend's strangled gasps, Mike released. The tension flooded from his loins as his cum boiled into Jane's mouth. Jane swallowed rapidly, easily taking his load as it filled her mouth. Her tongue flicked against the tip of his knob, teasing his milk from the slit at its tip.

Having had every last drop of cum sucked from their cocks by the two St. Mary's girls, Gary and Mike had to struggle to stand upright as the girls released their cocks from their mouths. The girls, with their eager and ready mouths had drained their energy as well as their seed. Pulling their trousers up they watched, awe-struck as Shona and Jane shared a lingeringly passionate kiss.

Sean and Doug turned to the girls whose attention was fixed on each other. Doug cleared his throat. "When you've quite finished," he began, smiling at the girls' look of embarrassed contrition, "let's observe the formalities shall we? What say you, St. Mary's? Do you find Gary Peters and Mike Wilson worthy to be our successors?"

The girls hesitated. "We do," replied Jane with an impish smile.

"But only just," Shona added wickedly.

"They'll have to work on their stamina a bit," Jane said once Gary and Mike had been dismissed and had left the room.

Sean laughed. "That's hardly fair," replied Doug, "I don't know of anyone who can last more than a few minutes when you two put your minds to it."

"That's hardly our fault," said Shona, sounding slightly aggrieved.

"Never said it was," replied Doug, hurriedly.

"So," said Jane, gaining the boys' attention, "are you two ready to discharge your final duty as St. Mark's head boys or do you want to wait until the party tomorrow night?"

"Any chance we could do both?" asked Sean.

"Dunno," replied Jane with a coy smile, "I suppose it depends really on just how good you are. If you make us want a repeat performance you might be in luck."

"I'm willing to give it a try," said Sean as he began to undo his belt.

"Me too," agreed Doug readily. "Either way, the worst that can happen is that we only get to screw them once. This way there's at least the chance of us getting a second bite at the cherry."

Shona laughed. "You won't get to bite our cherries," she said, "I misplaced mine a long time ago and Jane's vanished in similar circumstances soon after," she added with a knowing wink to her friend.

"You know what I meant," Doug said with an exasperated sigh.

"Do you think we could, maybe, like, get on with this?" Jane asked in a slightly pained tone.

"Sure," replied Doug, laughing as he dropped his grey school flannels. Releasing his straining hard on from the confines of his boxer shorts he turned to the blonde St. Mary's girl. "Will this do for starters?" he asked.

Jane licked her lips appreciatively, "I guess it might," she said as, getting down on all fours, she crawled, catlike, towards him.

"I guess that means that it's you and me then, Shona," Sean said.

Shona kissed him briefly. "I guess it does," she replied, smiling as she reached out to stroke the growing bulge in his trousers. "Here, let me help you with these," she purred as she hooked her thumbs into the waist of his boxer shorts, pushing them and his trousers down over his firmly muscled thighs. Kissing him once more, Shona dropped to her knees. "My, who's a big boy?" she asked in a little girl voice, batting her long brown eyelashes as she stroked his thick cock, "Is that for me?"

Sean moaned as Shona lightly teased the ridge of skin between his balls with a fingernail. "Yes, Shona," he gasped, "that's for you."

"Oh good!" she cooed, smiling briefly up at Sean before wrapping her lips around his shaft.

"Oh, Shona!" Sean gasped as he watched his cock disappear into her warm, hungry mouth. "That feels soooo fucking good!"

Jane hummed softly as she slid her lips up and down Doug's cock, gripping his shaft between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Doug tried to thrust but Jane pushed him back with her hands, content to let him initially take a passive role as she skilfully worked his cock in and out of her mouth.

Jane sucked Doug's cock with a slow, measured pace, intent on giving him the maximum enjoyment. There was none of the frantic urgency with which Shona and she had dispatched Gary and Mike. Doug murmured his appreciation as Jane's lips glided along his shaft, her tongue circling his knob at the end of each stroke.

Shona's head rocked back and forth. Sean groaned each time that he felt his knob lodge in the back of Shona's throat. He was being driven wild as Shona employed her full repertoire of skills, varying her pace and using her lips, tongue and fingers in varyingly stimulating combinations. Shona's technique was sensuous and sensual where Annette's had been almost brutally direct.

Digging his fingers into her long brown hair, Sean felt his hips begin to surge as Shona made love to his cock with her mouth. "Ohhhh fuck..." he moaned as she teased the tip of his knob with her tongue.

Letting Doug's cock slip from between her lips she flicked her tongue rapidly over its surface before smiling sweetly up at him. "Fancy a swap?" she asked her raven haired friend.

"Mmmm, why not?" Shona replied dreamily, her fingers still slowly stroking Sean's shaft.

Without any further hesitation the girls changed partners. Sean sighed as Jane's mouth replaced Shona's. With his cock sensitised by Shona's attentions, he realised that he could feel how the contours of Jane's mouth differed subtly from Shona's as it closed around his knob.

"Fuck, Jane, that's good," Sean moaned as Jane's lips slid up and down his shaft. Almost absently, he decided that while the girls may have differing techniques they were equal in terms of skill. He found himself wishing that his own girlfriend, Claire, while she was in no way lacking in ability, could be as skilful with her mouth as either of two cocksucking St. Mary's girls.

Watching as Shona's head bobbed up and down, his cock disappearing repeatedly into her hot and hungry mouth, Doug realised that her sister, Niamh, had a style that had more in common with Jane than with her own. He hadn't lied when he said that Niamh was almost as good as Shona was and now, with Shona's mouth locked around his dick where Jane's had been only moments before, he couldn't believe how lucky he'd been to have had his cock sucked by the three most talent mouths he'd ever known in such a short space of time.

Sean experienced a fleeting disappointment as his cock slipped from Jane's mouth. She smiled up at him. "Time to give the other end some action," she said. "I want this in my cunt," she added, giving his cock a few quick strokes.

"Sure thing, Jane" Sean agreed as Jane flicked up her skirt and leant her elbows on the bench. Moving behind her, he grabbed her hips. "Fuck, you've got a wonderful arse, Jane" he said appreciatively as he slid the head of his cock along her slit, coating it with her juices.

"Thank you," replied Jane, "Now stop fooling around and fuck me! I want to feel your cock in my pussy!" Sean thrust forward. "Ooooffff, mmmmm!" sighed Jane as the head of his cock split her lips and slid past her entrance into her hot, wet cunt. As he began to work his cock in and out, Jane tightened the muscles in the walls of her pussy, gripping him inside her as she pushed her hips back to meet his strokes.

Shona pushed Doug to the ground, moving quickly to straddle him. She unbuttoned her blouse and pulled the cups of her lacy white bra down to let her large, full breasts hang free. "Shit, Shona, you've got a great pair of tits," Doug said as he leaned forward to bury his face in her cleavage.

As Doug licked and sucked on her fleshy globes, sending a shiver through her body, Shona reached back between her legs, grabbing Doug's cock and guiding it into her awaiting hole. "Oooohhh fuckkkkk!!!!" he moaned as Shona's cunt engulfed his shaft, enveloping it with its moist warmth.

"Oh, Doug!" Shona purred as she rocked her hips to and fro, feeling his cock stretch her pussy. "You... you feel so big inside me," she added, "so thick and hard." Digging his fingers into the cheeks of Shona's arse, Doug used his hands to guide Shona's movements, lifting her up and pulling her back down firmly onto his cock.

Sean reached forward to play with Jane's breasts as he drove his cock into her from behind. "Fuck yes!!! Play with my tits!!!" Jane urged as Sean's fingers squeezed them tightly, crushing them together as her rolled her nipples under her thumbs. As Jane reached between her legs to stroke her clit, Sean felt the walls of her pussy contract around his shaft, gripping him firmly inside her.

"Fuck, Jane," Sean gasped, "I can't believe how tight your cunt is!"

"Harder!" urged Jane, "Fuck me harder!" she cried as a familiar tingling began to spread from her clit. Sean increased his pace, his thighs slapping against Jane's arse with every thrust. "Yes! Oh Yesssssss!!!! That feels sooo good!!!!" Jane groaned, pushing her hips back to meet Sean's strokes, her body on fire as the sensations consumed her.

Jane's groans and cries added to Shona's arousal. As she impaled herself on Doug's stiff cock she found herself becoming equally vocal in her encouragement. "Suck my tits, Doug! Go on... suck them!" she urged as Doug's lips fastened around her nipple, his tongue flicking it rapidly.

As so often happened, the girls found themselves feeding off each other's pleasure, the arousal of one increasing, almost telepathically, the enjoyment of the other. In tune with each other, through their long and enduring friendship and countless shared experiences, the two friends came together, their cries and moans of pleasure echoing around the disused building.

Gasping for breath, Shona turned to her friend. "Change?" she asked.

"Mmmmm," replied Jane dreamily, her body shaking as Sean's cock continued to plunge into her warm, wet depths.

Shona slid off Doug's cock, experiencing a sudden feeling of emptiness. Leaning against the bench as she knelt next to Jane, she turned and kissed her blonde friend lightly on the cheek.

"Ahhhhh..." sighed Jane as Sean pulled his cock from her cunt, leaving it stretched and empty. The boys quickly changed places, each kneeling behind their respective partners.

"OK boys," said Shona, her voice husky, her body still shaking in the aftermath of her climax, "give us what you've got!"

Smiling, Sean and Doug exchanged a quick glance as they positioned the heads of their cocks against the the girls' entrances. "OK, girls, brace yourselves," Sean laughed, "Three... two... one... now!" The boys lunged, their cocks filling the girls' pussies. Shona and Jane moaned as they felt their cunts being invaded from behind.

As Sean powered cock into her, Shona began to play with her breasts, squeezing her nipples, causing the walls of her cunt to contract around Sean's prick. "Ooooooohhhhh yesssssss! she sighed softly as a small but powerful orgasm swept through her.

Thick as Sean's cock had been, Jane was pleasantly surprised to feel Doug's prick stretch her even more. "Yes!" she cried as he ploughed in and out, "Fuck me Doug! Oh yessss.... FUCK MEEE!!!!"

Responding to the girls' urgings, Doug and Sean increased their pace, the sounds of their thighs slapping against the girls' arses as they drove their cocks into Shona and Jane's pussies filling the gaps between the St. Mary's girls' cries of pleasure. "Harder... Faster... Oh... Ooohhh.... Oh yesssss... Fuck me!!!" the friends screamed in unison, the volume of their cries increasing with every thrust of the boys' cocks.

Jane felt her body stiffen then begin to shake. "Oh shit... Oh fuck..." she moaned, "I'm cumming... I'm cuuuummmmmiiiinnnnggggg!!!!!" Breathing hard, feeling his own climax approach, Doug pounded her cunt mercilessly.

Shona was equally vocal as she came again. "Ohhhh... Ooooohhhhh... OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH!!!!" she cried as her body began to thrash. She squeezed her nipples tightly between her fingers, intensifying the sensations in her womb as electricity raced through every nerve in her body. The pulsing in her cunt transmitted itself along Sean's shaft, adding to the mounting pressure in his balls. Unable to prevent himself, he came, flooding Shona's pussy with his hot fluid. "Mmmmmm... yessssss!" Shona purred as Sean's hot cum filled her.

The vice like grip of Jane's cunt pushed Doug over the edge. Torrents of thick, hot cum spewed from his cock into Jane's warm wet depths. "Aaahhhhh, mmmmm" Jane sighed as Doug emptied his load into her, feeling his rich, sticky cum deep inside her.

Having had their balls drained spectacularly for the second time in such a short period, Doug and Sean slumped to the floor, spent, their breath coming in ragged gasps. Turning around, their bodies still trembling, Shona and Jane proceeded to lick the boys clean, hungrily savouring the rich mixture of cum and their own juices that coated Sean and Doug's cocks. "You girls are fan-fucking-tastic!" Sean groaned as Shona's tongue flicked over his shaft, teasing the last drops of cum from his knob.

Doug agreed. "That was the best shag I've had since... since... well, since the last time I fucked either of you girls."

"That's nice," cooed Jane, "Should I tell Mandy and Claire you said that?"

"Hmmm, maybe not," replied Sean with a rueful shrug. "I doubt if they'd understand, even if we were just discharging our duties as St. Mark's head boys."

Shona laughed. "I hope that wasn't all it was."

"Of course not!" answered Doug emphatically. "You girls are the hottest fucks in school. Nobody in their right minds would turn down the opportunity to experience what we've just had, right Sean?"

"Right!" replied Sean, "Nobody fucks or sucks like you two do!"

Shona and Jane smiled, letting their bodies recover as Doug and Sean straightened themselves up. "See you at the prize giving this afternoon, " said Sean as Doug and he made their way to the door. "Oh, so have we earned a second chance tomorrow night?" he asked.

The girls exchanged a knowing glance, smiling at each other. "I don't know," replied Shona, "we'll have to think about it," she added coyly. Doug and Sean laughed then left the room.

Once the boys had gone, Jane turned to Shona and kissed her passionately. Shona felt herself melt into her friend's embrace and had to reluctantly force her away. "Later," she said huskily, "we've still far too much to do this afternoon." Reaching into her blazer pocket, she extracted a crumpled pair of knickers. Eying them with distaste she said, "I suppose, we'd better put them back on." Jane gave her a blank look, clearly puzzled at her friend's suggestion. "Well, do you want to explain to your parents after the prize giving why you were standing up on stage in front of the whole school with cum dribbling down your legs into your socks?"

"Oh yeah," replied Jane, "I guess I hadn't thought of that," she admitted, digging her own knickers out of her pocket. "Not that these skimpy little thing will stop much," she added. "Are you sure we haven't got time to clean each other up? properly"

Shona looked at her watch. "No," she sighed sadly, "we're almost late as it is. Let's not give the Battle-axe any ammunition to use against us on our last day."

"I guess so," said Jane, standing up and straightening her skirt, making sure that the hem was above the regulation height, "but you'd better brace yourself for a good seeing to when we get back to our dorm tonight!"

Shona smiled and kissed her friend lightly on the cheek. "I can't wait," she purred, smiling widely as her eyes reflected her smouldering passion.

12