St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Niamh let Doug's knob slip out of her mouth. Tilting her head slightly, she began to kiss and lick the side of his shaft. Shona leaned forward and began to do the same on the other side.

Doug was in heaven as two tongues and pairs of lips pleasured his cock. He looked down to see two pairs of identical deep green eyes staring intently back up at him as the sisters feasted on his prick. The sight was almost too much for him and he had to fight back the urge to blow his load over their faces. At the same time Sean groaned as Jane took his knob into the back of her throat and began to swallow. With her lips pursed tightly around his shaft, she began to hum softly, sending vibrations travelling up its length. "Oh, Jane..." he gasped, "you're soooooo good!"

Jane began to suck harder as pre-cum flowed copiously from his knob. She could feel the tension in his body mount as she drove him to the edge. "Fuck... Ohhhhhh fuck...." Sean moaned as he felt the pressure mount. He reached down and grabbed Jane's head, his fingers clenching in her long, blonde hair as he began to thrust his cock into her mouth, feeling her lips grip his shaft as it slid in and out.

With their lips on either side of Doug's knob, Shona and Niamh kissed, their tongues flicking over the swollen head. His hips bucked as he struggled to hold back, trying to make the moment last, savouring the expert ministrations of the two hot sisters.

Niamh pressed her lips to Doug's balls, making a soft buzzing noise as Shona wrapped her lips around his shaft again. Shona could feel the vibration of her sister's lips transmitting themselves through Doug's throbbing organ. "Oh shit," he cried, "Oh fuck... Oh ssshhhiiiiittttt..."

Niamh moved up, pressing her cheek firmly against her sister's, looking briefly over to watch Jane in action as Shona let Doug's cock slip from between her lips. Reaching out, Niamh stroked Doug's shaft with her fingers as Shona and she waited with their mouths expectantly open. The sisters had their tongues extended, occasionally using the tips to tease the swollen head of his cock.

"Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" moaned Doug as his seed surged up from his balls, unable to hold back any longer. His cock erupted, sending a thick stream of cum into Shona's waiting mouth. With her fingers around his cock, Niamh guided his eruption, sharing his load in equal measures with her sister as her fingers milked his shaft.

Plunging her fingers into her cunt, Jane felt her climax approach as Sean fucked her mouth. As the sensations in her pussy intensified, Jane sucked harder on Sean's cock as he thrust it between her lips. Moaning, Doug looked down to watch as he fired his load into the mouths and over the faces of the two sisters. Long white streaks of his sticky fluid trickled down their cheeks. The girls' faces glowed as they as his cock pumped his seed into their mouths and over their faces.

The sight of Shona and Niamh's faces drenched in cum caused Jane to suck harder on Sean's prick, her free hand rubbing frantically at his shaft as she tried to coax his load into her mouth. Doug slumped back on to the bed, spent. Shona sucked the last drops of cum from his cock then turned to her sister. Niamh laughed. "You're face is a mess, sis," she said.

"Yours isn't much better," Shona replied, grinning broadly. Laughing, the sisters embraced as they began to lick Doug's cum from each other's faces.

Watching the two sexy sisters clean his friend's load from their faces drove Sean to the brink. "Fuck, Jane..." he groaned, "I can't take much more. Using her free hand, Jane teased his balls, squeezing them lightly as his hips bucked, driving his knob into the back of her throat.

"Go on Jane, finish him off! Drink his cum!" Jane heard someone say. In her highly aroused state she couldn't tell if it had been Shona or Niamh who had shouted encouragement. She squeezed Sean's balls lightly with her fingers as her mouth drove him beyond the point of no return.

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... I'm cumming, Jane, I'm cumming!!!!" Sean gasped as his seed began to boil up through his rod. "Aaaaahhhhh!!!!" he moaned as his cock erupted, flooding Jane's eager mouth with his cum.

Swallowing rapidly, her friends still shouting their encouragement, the taste of Sean's cream on her tastebuds, her fingers of her free hand buried in her cunt, Jane came too. Her body trembled as the sensations in her pussy engulfed her. She had to force herself concentrate on keeping Sean's cock in her mouth as spasms gripped her womb.

Sean's cock twitched and jerked inside Jane's mouth as he released his load. Despite the draining intensity of her own sensations, Jane managed to find the strength to lift her hand to his shaft and begin milking his cock into her mouth.

"Fuck, that was fantastic!" Sean murmured as his eruption subsided, the tension in his groin slowly dissipating. Jane let his spent member slip from her mouth and smiled up a him, her eyelashes fluttering winsomely over her baby blue eyes.

"Did you like that?" she asked in a little girl voice.

Sean laughed. "You bet I did," he said, sighing theatrically as Jane giggled.

Shona and Niamh moved over to join Jane, kneeling on either side of her. Jane turned to kiss Shona and Niamh in turn. "I think these guys will need some time to recover," Jane pouted, "What're we going to do to amuse ourselves until they're ready?" she asked with a feigned innocence.

"I'm sure we'll think of something," replied Shona, turning to kiss her blonde friend lingeringly on the lips. Jane melted into Shona's embrace, her tongue dancing in her friend's mouth. She felt Niamh's breath, warm against her skin as the other girl started to kiss the back of her neck.

Offering no resistance, Jane let herself be be moved until she was lying on her back on the floor, smiling dreamily to herself as Shona and Niamh positioned themselves on either side of her. The deep, luxurious pile of the carpet felt like a thousand fingers stroking her back as she squirmed in anticipation. She felt a growing excitement. While no stranger to having sex with more than one person at the same time, this was the first time that two women had made love to her simultaneously. "Yessssss!" she cried as the two sisters, Shona on her left and Niamh on her right began to play with her large, sensitive breasts. Their hands caressed the soft skin of her full, ripe globes as their lips fastened on her nipples.

As one, Shona and Niamh began to run their hands up the insides of Jane's thighs, their fingers teasing, always stopping just short of her muffin. Doug and Sean watched with rapt attention as the two sisters seduced their friend, aware that the scene that was unfolding was as much for their benefit as it was for Jane's.

"Ohhhhhh God!!!!" Jane cried as she felt a finger tip brush lightly over her enflamed, most labia. In her aroused state, Jane couldn't tell which of her lovers the finger belonged to.

The finger was joined by another and Jane began to recognise the differences in their touch. Shona's fingers were lovingly tender, seeking out the exact spots, touching her with just the right amount of pressure, pleasuring her with the certain confidence born of long familiarity. Niamh, while appearing to be as skilled as her older sister, was slightly more hesitant, her touch slightly lacking in certainty. Their combined effect, however, was driving Jane wild. Already, she could feel the first stirrings of her orgasm build inside her as the sisters fingered her pussy while their lips and tongues teased her stiff nipples.

Shona had been impressed and a little surprised by her sister's cocksucking skills. While they had always been close, their sex lives had been something they'd never discussed and, until she had witnessed Niamh in action, first at her initiation as head girl and again, just a few moments before, Shona had never had any reason to suspect that her sister, fifteen months younger than she was, had as much enthusiasm for sex as she herself did. Shona shrugged. Given her own undisputed talents and the fact that she had lost her virginity just months after her fourteenth birthday, when she remembered how similar she and Niamh had always been, she realised that she really shouldn't have been surprised at her sister's obvious talent. Shona wondered fleetingly if Niamh would have the same skill with girls as she seemed to have with men. Even if she had, Shona knew that she would be able to draw on her long, personal knowledge of what Jane liked to show her younger sister just where and how to touch her friend so that Jane would gain the most pleasure from the experience.

"Ooooooohhh fuck yesssssssss!!!!" Jane cried, throwing her head back as her body began to shake. As Jane's body convulsed, Niamh looked across at her sister. Their eyes met and Shona nodded. Niamh began to kiss her way down Jane's body, moving so that she positioned herself between the blonde girl's legs. "Oooohhhh, Niamh!" Jane moaned as she felt her beast friend's sister's tongue work its way between her wet lower lips and into the entrance of her tunnel. "Fuck, Shona, you're sister's really good," Jane purred to her friend as Niamh's tongue explored her pussy.

"As good as me?" Shona asked, kissing Jane passionately on the mouth.

"No... not quite... d... different," Jane replied dreamily, letting Shona guide her sister to where she should lick to maximise Jane's pleasure. Niamh altered her position slightly, following her sister's lead as Jane closed her eyes, surrendering herself to Niamh's tender ministrations.

"Good," replied Shona, "Now, while Niamh's eating you, do you think you could do the same to me?" Jane murmured her assent, smiling as she nodded her head.

Shona moved round until her knees were on either side of her friend's head. She slowly lowered her pussy on to Jane's mouth, sighing contentedly as her friend's tongue worked its way into the warm, wet folds of her pussy.

"Fuck, those girls are hot," Sean said to Doug, feeling his cock stiffen as he watched the three St. Mary's girls in action.

"Hmmm," replied Doug absently, engrossed in the scene in front of him. "D'you think we could convince Mandy and Claire to do something like that?" he asked.

"I doubt it," replied Sean, "Claire's never shown any interest in being with another girl," he added.

"Really?" replied Doug, "I know for a fact that Mandy's been with at least one other girl and I'm pretty certain there's been others."

Sean looked mildly surprised. "You lucky bastard," he said, "I'd give anything to be able to watch Claire with another girl although they'd have to go some to be as hot as these three," he continued, nodding towards the floor where it was clear that Niamh, who was still feasting on Jane's pussy, had driven the blonde girl to another orgasm while fingering herself to her own climax and Shona, with her eyes screwed tightly closed, was lost in the throes of orgasm as Jane's tongue lashed her clit.

"Think we should join them?" Doug asked.

"Why not?" replied Sean. "Tell you what," he added, "I'll even let you have the first shot at Niamh."

Lost in their shared sensations, the girls were oblivious to the approach of Doug and Sean. Sean circled round to take up position behind Shona while Doug knelt behind Niamh. Almost simultaneously, they grabbed the girls' hips, thrusting their cocks into Shona and Niamh's pussies.

"Oh fuck, yesssss!" cried Shona as Sean's cock plunged into her, heightening her already intense sensations, causing her climax to peak again. Jane opened her eyes to be greeted with the sight of Sean's cock plunging into her best friend's cunt just inches above her face.

Niamh moaned as her cunt stretched around Doug's thick shaft. Still licking Jane's clit, she pushed her hips back until Doug filled her completely. She flexed the walls of her pussy around Doug's shaft. "Fuck, Niamh!" he gasped as he started to pump in and out, "Your cunt's so tight!"

Jane let her tongue tickle the underside of Sean's cock as it slid in and out of Shona's muffin. Its surface glistened with her friend's juices as it slid over her tongue. Supporting herself with one hand, Shona cupped and squeezed her breasts with the other. "Yesss! Oh fuck, yessss!"! she cried. "Fuck me, Sean, fuck me! Fuck me while Jane eats my pussy!" She pushed her hips back, meeting Sean's thrusts. His head of his long, thick cock pressed against the neck of her womb at the end of every inward stroke. Shona's body was on fire, a warm tingling feeling spread through her as she allowed herself to cum again and again.

Doug reached forward to play with Niamh's breasts as he rammed his cock into her from behind. They were slightly smaller than her sister's but they were still full and ripe. "Oh God, yessss!" cried Niamh, "Play with my tits! Squeeze them hard and fuck me hard!" she demanded. "Your big, fat cock feels so good in my cunt," she moaned as Doug pounded her even harder.

"Hey! What about me? Pussy's all very nice but I want some cock too!" Jane pouted, sitting up as she pulled herself out from beneath Shona.

Her friends laughed. "Feeling, uh... deprived... oooohhh... are you?" asked Shona as Sean rammed his cock deep into her cunt.

"Too fucking right I am," Jane complained.

"OK... mmmmm... Sean. You'd better... Ohhhh fuck... give Jane a... ahhhhhh... seeing to now," Shona said.

"If you say so, Shona," replied Sean, sinking his cock into her trembling pussy with one final, powerful thrust. He pulled out and moved over to Jane. Jane quickly wrapped her lips around his shaft, cleaning her friend's juices from its length.

Satisfied that she hadn't missed any of Shona's rich nectar, Jane turned round, positioning herself on all fours, wriggling her bum suggestively in front of Sean. "OK, big boy, show me what you can do," she demanded, looking back over her shoulder to give Sean a coy smile.

"OK then," Sean replied, gripping Jane's hips, "brace yourself."

"Ooooooooh fffffuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!!" Jane cried as Sean entered her with a single powerful thrust. The walls of her cunt stretched to accommodate him as he began to thrust in and out.

Shona took Jane's cheeks in her hands and kissed her friend lingeringly on the lips. "He really is very good," she purred.

"Mmmmmm," replied Jane, smiling dreamily as Sean's cock sank into the warm, wet depths of her cunt.

"Would you mind if I fucked your big sister for a bit?" Doug asked as he plunged his cock deep into Niamh.

"Oh, all right. If you feel you really must," Niamh replied.

"Thank you," replied Doug, hammering his cock into her with a series of rapid thrusts.

Doug pulled out and Niamh quickly turned round. "Let me give you a quick, farewell suck," she said before wrapping her lips around his shaft.

"When you're finished there, why don't you come over here so I can eat your pussy for a bit?" Jane offered.

Niamh let Doug's cock slip from between her lips. Smiling at Jane, she said, "OK," before moving over to lie down in front of the blonde girl. "Ohhhhhhh, mmmmmmm," she murmured as Jane's tongue slipped into the folds of her pussy. "You taste just like your sister," Jane purred, briefly pausing from her feast. Niamh didn't reply but began playing with her breasts as Jane's tongue lapped at her cunt.

"Looks like your sister's enjoying herself," Doug said to Shona.

"She's not the only one," Shona replied. "How d'you want me?"

"On your back is fine," Doug answered.

Smiling, Shona lay back and stretched her legs open. "Come and get me then," she said with a coy wink.

Doug moved between Shona's legs and leaned forward. He began to suck on her breasts, his teeth lightly biting on her stiff nipples. "Ooooooooh fuck," Shona cried as Doug licked and sucked her breasts. She pushed her hips up, trying to catch the tip of his cock as it rubbed along her slit.

"You're keen, aren't you?" Doug teased, his knob sliding over her clit.

"I just want your cock inside me," Shona moaned, rocking her head back as the tingling sensation in her breasts spread throughout her body. Doug pressed forward. "Ohhhhhh," Shona sighed as the tip of his cock split her lips and slid into her moist warm depths. She pulled her legs back to let him in deeper as he began to thrust in and out.

Sean stabbed his cock into Jane's cunt from behind as she buried her face in Niamh's muffin. Shona's sister was writhing in pleasure as Jane expertly explored her pussy with her tongue. Jane savoured Niamh's rich flavour as the walls of her cunt tightened around Sean's prick. The front of his thighs slapped against the upthrust cheeks of her arse as he pounded into her. The force of his thrusts pushed Jane's face even more firmly against Niamh's mound.

Niamh tugged on her nipples as Jane's tongue lashed her clit. The mixture of pain and pleasure driving her towards the precipice of her climax.

Jane began humming as she sucked Niamh's clit between her lips. She felt Sean reach round to play with her breasts as his cock filled her tunnel. Niamh's hips began to buck, pushing her muffin against Jane's mouth. "Oh fuck, Jane, yesssssss!" she cried as the waves of her climax washed over her.

Doug fucked Shona hard. His balls slapped against her with every thrust. Shona raked his back with her fingernails, rocking her hips against his as she responded with an urgency that exceeded his. "Careful!" he gasped as Shona's fingernails dragged against his skin, "I'll have some explaining to do to Mandy if you scar me too badly."

"Sorry," laughed Shona, reaching down to grip the cheeks of his arse, pulling him tightly against her.

The warmth of Jane's cunt enveloped his cock as Sean drove it deep inside her. He pinched her nipples as he thrust in and out, causing the blonde St. Mary's girl to moan loudly. Jane concentrated on Niamh's muffin, trying to blot out the intense sensations that threatened to overwhelm her. Niamh tossed her head wildly from side to side, her eyes screwed tightly shut as she fought to hold back her response to Jane's onslaught.

Jane felt herself beginning to cum. The walls of her cunt contracted around Sean's shaft as fire coursed through her veins. Humming, she sucked on Niamh's clit, flicking the tip with her tongue. Niamh's body stiffened. "Ohhhh Jaaannnneeeeee!!!" she cried out, her hips bucking wildly, her body thrashing about as she surrendered herself to her climax.

Jane lifted her mouth from Niamh's mound as her own climax intensified. Resting her head on her friend's stomach, Jane could feel the powerful contractions that gripped Niamh's womb. With her mouth now free, Jane allowed herself to become increasingly vocal. "Fuck me, Sean!" she urged, "Stick your cock deep in my cunt and fuck me hard!"

Sean increased his pace, thrusting hard. Jane fingered her clit as he tugged her nipples, intensifying the overpowering sensations even more.

Feeling his own climax approaching, Sean reluctantly pulled his cock from Jane's battered cunt. "Sorry, Jane," he said, his voice hoarse from the strain, "but I've gotta fuck Niamh before I blow my load."

Jane watched as Niamh pushed Sean on to his back and straddled him, her hand guiding his cock into her well fucked hole. She turned towards Shona, leant over and kissed her friend on the lips. "Why don't we let your sister finish these two off?" Jane asked quietly, "I think she's earned it and there'll be plenty more for us later, after all. I mean, it's not as if these two are going to be our only fucks of the night."

Shona reluctantly agreed. "Jane thinks you should blow your load in my sister," she said to Doug.

"Would you mind?" Doug asked, his cock still buried deep in Shona's cunt.

"Shona shrugged. "No, I guess not," she said.

Doug pulled out and crossed the room to where Niamh was grinding up and down on Sean's shaft. Standing in front of her, he offered his cock to her mouth. Niamh took it eagerly between her lips, sucking it deep into her mouth as Sean's long prick impaled her.

123456...8