St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Happy but still hungry for more cock, Shona and Jane sat on one of the beds and exchanged a passionate kiss then watched as Niamh took the two St. Mark's students, each fingering the other's pussy as they watched the scene unfold.

"Your sister's really good," Jane murmured to her friend.

"Mmmmmmm," replied Shona as her friend's fingers pumped in and out of her cunt.

Niamh sucked hard on Doug's cock as she thrust her hips up and down. Shona and Jane had a clear view of Sean's cock as it split Niamh's lips and slid into her cunt, the view adding to their intense arousal. Sean's hips surged up to meet Niamh's downward movement, filling her cunt with his cock.

Sean felt his climax approach. "Let me get on top!" he moaned. Niamh reluctantly let Doug's cock slip from her mouth then she and Sean rolled over, their bodies still joined as the sound of Shona and Jane's climax filled the room. Raising himself up, Sean powered into Niamh. Niamh clawed at his back. "Fuck me, Sean!" she cried, "Fuck me hard!"

Sean felt his body stiffen, his cock began to twitch inside Niamh's cunt. "I'm cumming!" he cried as his seed began rise. "Aaaarrrrgggghhhhh!!!!!" he groaned as his cock erupted.

"Mmmmmm," sighed Niamh as Sean's cum flooded her cunt. She gripped his arse, pulling him to her as he pumped his seed into her.

As Sean pulled out and slumped to the floor, Jane and Shona, their bodies still shaking, moved over quickly to where he lay and began to lick him clean, savouring the last drops of cum that oozed from his knob. "OK, Doug, your turn now," Niamh said with a coy little smile as she watched Jane and Shona finish Sean off. Doug quickly got on top of her. "Ooooohhhh, mmmmmm!" Niamh moaned as he entered her with a single thrust. Despite the pounding it had taken from Sean, Niamh's cunt stretched as it accepted Doug's thicker member.

There was no subtlety, the couple fucked at a frantic pace, the sounds of their bodies colliding filled the room. "Yessss! Oh fuck, yessss!" cried Niamh, "Fuck me Doug! Fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeeee!!!!!!" Doug's cock pounded in and out. The heat and tightness of Niamh's cunt as it gripped his shaft quickly pushed him over the edge. With a long, low groan, Doug began adding his load to Sean's.

Niamh lay back, her eyes closed, smiling a happily well fucked smile, savouring the feeling of having her tunnel filled with a double load of cum. Doug pulled out. Shona and Jane, having finished with Sean, turned towards his friend. Shona approached Doug but Jane looked over to where Niamh lay, her legs splayed and a dreamy expression on her face as the mixed load of cum trickled from her pussy. "Mmmmmm, cream pie. My favourite dessert," Jane purred as she crawled towards her best friend's sister.

As Shona began licking Doug's cock clean, Jane worked her tongue between the folds of Niamh's pussy, savouring the taste of Doug and Sean's cum as it flowed over her tongue.

Shona quickly finished licking and sucking Doug's cock clean then turned to watch as Jane feasted on her sister's pussy.

Niamh came quickly as Jane's mouth cleaned her pussy. Her body shook and she moaned with pleasure as the blonde girl's tongue expertly removed every trace of Sean and Doug's cream.

When it was all over, Shona and Jane began to get dressed while Niamh lay recovering on the floor, her naked body still trembling as she basked in the aftermath of her experience. Having foregone underwear due to their tight fitting dresses, it didn't take them long. "So Doug, was that' more or less what you wanted?" Shona teased.

"Fuck yes!" replied Doug, his face still flushed from his exertions.

Sean grinned. "I think it's fair to say that your sister is a more than worthy successor," he said. "I don't know much about Annette, but Niamh will have no problems following on from you two."

Doug shrugged ruefully. "Not that with us leaving, we're likely to have much chance to find out," he said.

Niamh sat up and smiled. "Don't worry about Annette. She's just as keen as I am to prove we were the best choices for head girls," she said.

Shona gave Doug a quick kiss on the cheek then turned to Jane. "C'mon," she said, "let's leave Niamh and the guys to it and go back downstairs and enjoy the rest of the evening."

---- **** ----

It hadn't really come as a surprise to Annette that, after the first set of dances had finished, Niamh had left her to join her older sister and Jane. She was slightly envious of her friend but, at the same time, experienced the thrill of knowing that she'd have her opposite numbers from St. Mark's, Gary Peters and Mike Wilson, all to herself. The excitement grew as, back in her room, Gary and Mike kissed and caressed her as they helped each other remove her clothes.

As the boys explored her body with their hands and mouths, Annette reflected again on how much she was looking forward to her final year at St. Mary's. She knew all about her predecessors' reputations, their voracity and dedication had already been elevated to near legendary status as they wrote themselves into the school's unofficial history. Annette knew that Jane and Shona were going to be an almost impossible act to follow but both she and Niamh were determined to enjoy themselves as they attempted to fill the space that the older girls' departure would leave.

Reaching out, she wrapped her fingers around each of their cocks, rubbing them as Mike and Gary kissed and caressed her all over. She knelt down in front of them and took her first proper look at what they had on offer. Both cocks were thick but Gary's was the slightly longer. Annette leaned forward and flicked her tongue over their knobs and was rewarded with gasps and moans of pleasure.

Her pussy was already wet with the excitement of anticipation. By no means inexperienced, this was the first time Annette had ever been with two boys at the same time. She looked up at Gary and Mike, her hunger and excitement written clearly on her face. "Sit down," she instructed them as she prepared to set about her task in earnest.

Annette made a quick decision and moved in front of Mike. Wrapping her delicate fingers around his shaft, she began to run her tongue along its length, coating it with a warm film of saliva. The slow, deliberate strokes of her tongue drove Mike wild. Annette looked him straight in the eye then, giving his balls a gentle squeeze, she took his cock into her mouth. "Ohhhh, God!" Mike gasped as her warm mouth encased his prick, his knob nestling in the back of her throat.

Varying her pace as she slid her lips up and down Mike's cock, Annette reached out to stroke Gary's. Her fingers slid up and down, mirroring the motion of her mouth as it devoured Mike's.

After a few minutes, Annette changed places, taking Gary's cock into her mouth as her hand worked up and down Mike's thick shaft. "Fuck that's good!" Gary groaned as she took his knob into the back of her throat and began to swallow.

Mike got up and moved round behind Annette. Leaning forward, he slid his tongue between her enflamed lower lips and began to lap at her juices. Annette's body flinched at the contact. Having been incredibly turned on by the prospect of her first threesome, the contact of Mike's tongue against her clit was enough to ignite her orgasm. "Fuck!!!" Gary moaned as Annette responded to her climax by sucking harder on his cock. Annette's body trembled as the sensations in her womb engulfed her body.

"Mmmmm, you taste so good," Mike murmured, savouring the rich taste of her essence as Annette's juices flooded his mouth.

As her orgasm peaked again, Annette let Gary's cock slip briefly from between her lips to give voice to her desire. "Fuck me, Mike!" she demanded, "I want to have a cock at each end."

Mike grinned as he lifted his face from Annette's pussy and moved closer to her. Annette bit her lip in anticipation as she felt him press the head of his cock against her opening. "Ohhhhh, Mike!!!" she moaned as he slowly sank his member into the warm, wet confines of her cunt.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Mike sighed as he felt the warm tightness of Annette's pussy envelope his shaft.

As Mike began to pump in and out, Annette lowered her head to Gary's lap and took his cock into her mouth once more. Gary reached forward to play with her breasts as his cock disappeared between her lips. Unlike Jane, Shona and Niamh who were tall and generously curved, Annette was quite small. Her body was lithe and delicately boned. Her breasts, while small, were shapely and extremely sensitive. As Gary's thumbs pressed against her small, pink nipples, she came again, the walls of her pussy tightening around Mike's cock.

Responding to the sensations in her cunt and breasts, Annette sucked harder on Gary's cock. Both Mike and Gary groaned. "Oh fuck, that's good!" said Gary as his knob slid along the roof of Annette's mouth.

"Yes!!" gasped Mike as Annette's cunt flexed around his shaft.

Annette was lost in the sensations of her climax, savouring the feelings of being taken at each end.

Without warning, Mike pulled out. Think you could take both of us together?" he asked.

Annette let Gary's cock slip from between her lips. "Mmmmm, I'd love to," she purred.

Mike exchanged a quick glance with Gary. "Why don't you get underneath her?" he asked. "You can have her pussy while give it to her up the arse."

"Gary looked questioningly at Annette. "Would that be OK?" he asked.

"Fuck, yes!" exclaimed Annette, her excitement mounting at the possibility of her first double fuck.

Gary lay down and Annette positioned herself above him. Reaching back, she guided his cock into her pussy, sliding down his shaft to impale herself on its length. She rocked her hips up and down, accustoming herself to Gary's longer cock. "OK," she said at last, smiling over her shoulder to Mike who stood stroking his cock as he waited, "I guess its your turn." Mike pressed his knob against Annette's puckered rear hole. "Ohhhhhhh!" she cried as she felt the muscles yield to his pressure. Mike leaned forward, pushing against her slowly but firmly. "Oh fuck, Mike, you feel soooo big in there!" Annette gasped as, inch by inch, his cock crept into her back passage.

Mike and Gary began to thrust, their cocks stretching Annette's holes. Annette groaned as she pushed herself back, impaling herself fully, her cunt and arse stretching to accommodate their shafts. Gary reached up to play with Annette's breasts, his fingers kneading her small but firm globes, teasing her nipples with his thumbs.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Annette cried as she felt another orgasm build within her. "Fuck my cunt! Fuck my arse! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded, losing herself to her sensations.

Gary and Mike alternated their strokes, Mike thrusting in as Gary pulled back. Annette's body shook as they stabbed their cocks into their respective holes. "I'm cumming! Oh fuck... I'm cummmmming!" Annete cried.

Mike felt his seed begin to boil up inside him. "Fuck, Annette... Ohhh. uuunnnhhhhh..." he groaned as his cock erupted sending a fountain of hot cum deep into her bowels.

"Yesssssss!" cried Annette as she felt him unleash his load inside her. His sudden release heightened the intensity of her climax, the walls of her cunt tightened reflexively around Gary's shaft. As Mike pulled out, Gary responded by rolling Annette on to her back. As his cock began to plunge in and out of her quivering cunt, Annette became aware of Mike's cum as it trickled out of her stretched and tender arsehole to pool on the floor beneath her.

"Oh Gary!" she cried, digging her fingernails into his buttocks, "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it hard!"

Lifting himself up, Gary increased the force of his thrusts, putting all his weight behind them, the tip of his knob pressing against Annette's cervix at the bottom of each stroke. Annette moaned, screwing her eyes tightly closed as Gary's cock punished her cunt. She puled her legs back and rocked her pelvis forward, increasing the depth of Gary's thrusts. Gary was breathing hard as his own climax approached.

Filling the air with screamed obscenities, Annette urged Gary on. "Fuck me you brute!" she demanded, "Fuck me so hard it hurts!"

Summoning the last of his strength, Gary hammered his cock in and out. His balls felt as if they were on fire as he tried to prevent his release. The pressure inside him built until he could take no more. Throwing his head back, he roared, "I'm cumming!!!!!" as his hips surged forward, burying his cock in Annette's hot cunt, his knob pressing against her cervix.

"Oh fuck, yessssss!" Annette sobbed, cumming again as she felt Gary's cum explode against the neck of her womb. Her back arched and she clung to him tightly as he flooded her cunt with his rich, sticky seed, his hips still driving his cock in and out of her tunnel.

When Gary finally pulled out, Annette was overcome with a sudden feeling of emptiness. She pressed her fingers to her enflamed pussy, letting Gary's cum trickle over them before lifting them to her mouth, savouring the rich flavour of his cream as she licked them clean.

After the boys had left, Annette decided to take a quick shower to freshen up before heading downstairs to rejoin the party. As the warm water sprayed over her body, she fingered herself to another orgasm as the water washed the sweat of her exertions away.

She dressed quickly. As she left her room, Annette reflected again on just how much she was going to enjoy the coming year.

---- **** ----

"Oh fuck, that's good," groaned Matt as Hannah's warm mouth engulfed his shaft, her lips sliding along its length. He cast a quick glance over at Craig who was clearly enjoying similar attention from Amanda.

If Hannah had been surprised at how readily Craig and Matt had accepted her invitation that they join Amanda and her for some 'intimate entertainment', their agreement had come as little or no surprise to Amanda. She knew, well enough, that her friends, Shona and Jane allowed their boyfriends every bit as much freedom as they, themselves, enjoyed.

With her two friends conspicuous by their absence, Amanda had felt a sudden thrill when Matt and Craig had approached Hannah and herself in the bar. Amanda had seen Jane and Shona leave the bar with Sean, Doug and Shona's sister, Niamh, and had a pretty good idea as to how her friends would be occupying themselves. After a few drinks, Hannah, Matt, Craig and Amanda had taken to the dance floor.

Amanda had danced with her usual abandon, her moves exuding a confidence and sensuality that made every male in the room pause to take a second look. She knew from experience the effect her dancing was having on her male audience. Occasionally she would appear to accidentally brush against Matt or Craig as she danced. The seemingly unintentional contact was enough to confirm that she had their full attention. Amanda was seducing them with her dancing. Had the circumstances allowed her to take her dance to its ultimate conclusion, slowly stripping off her clothes for the benefit of her chosen audience, Amanda doubted that she could have aroused Craig and Matt more than they already were.

The thrill of knowing the power her body had over men had always been a turn on for Amanda. Her maths teacher, Mr. Reid, who was also Hannah's father, had found her impossible to resist and it was clear that Matt and Craig, not to mention just about every other male in the room, were finding it just as difficult.

Hannah's display, Amanda noticed, was almost as blatant as her own and it appeared to be intended as much for Amanda's benefit as it was for Matt and Craig's. Dancing together, Hannah's body moving against hers, the feel of the young woman's body pressing through the thin fabric of their dresses had added to Amanda's intense arousal.

It had been Hannah's suggestion that the four of them find somewhere a little more private. Instead of heading back to the bedrooms, Hannah had led them to one of the conference rooms. Now, as her lips slid up and down Craig's shaft, taking the head of his cock into the back of her throat, Amanda's arousal flared even higher.

Amanda enjoyed sex every bit as much as her friends, Shona and Jane, taking her pleasure wherever she found it. She felt no guilt as she hungrily sucked the cock of her friend's boyfriend. Craig, she knew, was as free to enjoy himself as much as Shona was. Wanting to give Craig the maximum enjoyment, Amanda took her time. Her lips slid slowly up and down his shaft as she made love to his cock with her mouth. "That's soooo fucking good, Mand," Craig groaned as the warm wetness of her mouth engulfed him.

Matt ran his fingers through Hannah's long, strawberry blonde hair as her tongue swirled around his knob. He still couldn't quite believe that this attractive young woman whom he'd only met a little over an hour before was now giving him one of the best blow-jobs he'd ever had. While not quite as talented as either his girlfriend, Jane, or Shona who were unquestionably in a class of their own, Hannah's skilful ministrations came closer to rivalling the skills of the two St. Mary's head girls than anyone else he'd ever known.

Grabbing the back of her head, Matt began to slowly thrust his cock into her mouth. Hannah swallowed every time his knob lodged in the back of her throat, the sudden tightening causing him to moan.

As she sucked on Matt's cock, Hannah reached out and began to run her fingers up the inside of Amanda's thigh. She slipped her fingers between the folds of the other girl's pussy, feeling her heat as Amanda's juices coated her fingers. "Ooooh, mmmmm," sighed Amanda from around Craig's cock as Hannah's fingers slipped into her. She shuffled over slightly closer to Hannah, allowing her teacher's daughter's fingers to enter her more fully, before reaching round to finger Hannah's clit.

Sucking on Matt and Craig's cocks, the girls fingered each other's pussies, revelling in the sensations that they were giving each other. Feeling herself on the verge of an orgasm, Hannah let Matt's cock slip from between her lips. "I need a fuck, I want to feel a cock inside me," she said.

"Mmmm, me too!" purred Amanda, "Think you guys could help us out?"

Matt and Craig exchanged a quick glance, smiling broadly. "D'you think we should put these girls out of their misery?" Craig asked.

"I suppose we could," Matt drawled, "I mean, it'd be rude not to," he added.

"I'm so glad you said that," Hannah responded, "My pussy's hungry for a good seeing to."

"Mmmmm, mine too. It really needs a good, hard fucking," Amanda added, lying back and dragging her fingers along her slit. "Well, Craig," she continued, "D'you think Shona would mind you fucking one of her best friends?"

Craig laughed. "I doubt it," he replied, "She's probably busy right now anyway."

"What about you, Matt?" Hannah asked, "Would your girlfriend object if she knew what you were doing? You do have a girlfriend, I take it?"

Matt laughed. "Yes. Jane. And she's probably every bit as busy as Shona is," he said. "Our girlfriends have very hectic social lives."

"Well I guess that settles things then," Amanda said, spreading her moist lower lips and dipping a finger into her muffin.

"Guess it does," said Craig, pulling his shirt off over his well muscled body as he advanced towards her.

Hannah smiled up at Matt as he loomed over her. "How do you want me?" she asked.

"On your back'll do for starters," Matt replied as he knelt down between her legs.

"Ooooooohhhhhh, Craig!" Amanda gasped as his tongue lapped at her pussy. Her body squirmed in response to his touch. She tugged at her nipples as his tongue explored her most intimate skin, lapping up her juices as they flowed into his mouth

123456...8