St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hannah gripped Matt's head, pulling his mouth firmly against her mound as he feasted on her pussy. Her hips bucked as his tongue lashed her swollen clit. "Yessss! Oh fuck, yesssssss!!!!" she cried as his mouth quickly drove her towards a climax.

Bolts of electricity surged through Amanda's body as she surrendered herself to Craig's expert mouth. Unlike most men who seemed hell bent on getting this over and done with as quickly as possible, Craig displayed a tenderness that Amanda had only ever experienced when she'd been with another girl. Ironically, Craig's unexpectedly slow and gentle exploration of Amanda's muffin brought her to the verge of her orgasm more quickly than it would have if he'd employed the rough and rushed approach that most men seemed to favour.

"Ohhhh yess! Eat me, Matt! Eat my fucking cunt!" Hannah cried as she felt herself slip over the edge. Her back arched as she came, her juices flooded Matt's mouth.

Amanda whimpered as she strove to deny herself the release her body craved, emitting a soft, catlike mewing sound as she bit her lower lip. Her heart pounded in her breast and spasms gripped her womb as she forced herself to hold on. Craig thrust two fingers into Amanda's quivering pussy. The sudden penetration was more than she could take. "Ooooooooohhhhh, fffuuuucccckkkkk!" she cried, her body thrashing wildly as her passion exploded inside her like a volcano. "Oh, Craig!" she moaned, tugging at his shoulders. "Fuck me!" she moaned, "Fuck me with your big, hard cock!"

Hannah endured a series of small but shattering climaxes as Matt's tongue flicked over her clit. With her body on fire, she managed to gasp out, "Oh Matt... Fuck me... P... Put your cock in... inside m... me!" The intensity of her sensations was so strong that she wasn't aware that Matt had already stopped licking and had moved up until he was above her. As the tip of his cock pressed against the entrance to her cunt, Hannah opened her eyes to see Matt smiling down at her.

Matt thrust his hips forward. "Oooooohhhhh!" Hannah cried as his cock stabbed into the warm, moist depths of her cunt. "Oh, Matt!" she moaned, gripping his buttocks, pulling him into her.

Having rolled over, Amanda put her hands on Craig's chest as she ground her pussy up and down along his shaft. His thick cock stretched her cunt wide, the head pressing against the neck of her womb as she impaled herself on him. "Oh fuck, your cock feels so good," Amanda murmured with a dreamy look of contentment on her face.

Craig reached up to cup and caress her breasts as he thrust his cock into her. While her breasts were smaller than his girlfriend, Shona's, they were every bit as sensitive. Amanda moaned as he rolled her nipples with his thumbs. "Oh yesss!!! play with my tits!" she cried as her body began to shake, the walls of her cunt tightening their grip around his shaft as she came again.

"Oh fuck, that's good! Fuck me Matt! Fuck me! Fuck me! Ohhhhhh, FUCK MEEEEEE!!!!" Hannah cried as Matt pounded into her.

"Fuck, Hannah," Matt gasped, "Your cunt feels so good."

Hannah pulled her legs back. Matt wrapped his arms behind her knees, pushing her thighs apart as he plunged into her with increasing force. Hannah rocked her hips, her movement restricted by her position. Matt's balls slapped against her with every thrust.

Amanda began to increase her pace as she slid up and down Craig's shaft. Craig leaned forward to flick his tongue over her nipples, feeding her orgasm as she rode his cock. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck..." Amanda moaned, lost in the overwhelming sensations of her body's release. She let herself be guided on to her back, Craig's cock still buried inside her. "Oooooooh yesssss," she cried as Craig put his full weight behind his thrusts, pinning her to the floor with every stroke. "Harder!" she moaned, "Oh Craig... Fuck me harder!"

Hannah dug her fingernails into the cheeks of Matt's arse as his cock pistoned in and out of her cunt with a growing urgency. "Cum inside me, Matt!" she urged, "I want to feel your hot cum in my pussy!" Matt increased his pace, beads of sweat forming on his face as his climax approached. Hannah urged him on, filling the air around them with obscenities as Matt responded to her demands.

Amanda was equally vocal as Craig hammered his cock into her muffin. "Give me your load, Craig!" she cried, "Fill me with your cum!" Craig groaned as he increased his pace even more, his body slamming against Amanda's as he felt his seed rise up from his balls.

Matt's body stiffened as his cock erupted. "Oh, Matt, mmmmmm," Hannah purred as his cum flooded her tunnel. Jet after jet of his hot cream exploded against her cervix as she milked his cock with the walls of her cunt.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" Craig groaned as he lunged forward, shooting his load deep inside Amanda.

"Ohhhhhhhh, mmmmm," Amanda sighed as his cum filled her pussy.

Having emptied their loads into the girls' pussies, Matt and Craig pulled out, breathing hard as they recovered from their exertions. Hannah crawled over to Craig. She smiled at Amanda as she took Craig's cock between her fingers and began to lick the other girl's juices from its surface. Amanda proceeded to clean Matt's cock, savouring the rich mixture of his cum and Hannah's essence.

After Matt and Craig had dressed and gone, leaving the girls to recover, Hannah turned to Amanda. "I liked the way you tasted on Craig's cock," she purred, "I'd really like to taste some more," she added, nodding towards Amanda's pussy where Craig's cum trickled from her stretched and tender pink hole.

Amanda smiled. "Be my guest," she said, "I can clean you out at the same time if you like?"

"Mmmmm, yes," replied Hannah, crawling towards Amanda. "I'd like that very much," she said.

Amanda lay back as Hannah positioned herself above her. Hannah lowered her muffin towards Amanda's mouth as she leaned forward to bury her face in the other girl's pussy. "Mmmm, you taste so good," she purred as her tongue lightly licked the mixed juices from Amanda's enflamed lower lips.

"Mmmmm, you do too," Amanda replied, swallowing as a mixture of Matt's cum and Hannah's juices trickled into her mouth.

Their passion quickly mounted as their tongues darted in and out of each other's cunts. The tenderness of Hannah's tongue on her pussy, told Amanda that the other girl was no beginner, she'd obviously eaten another girl out before. Hannah was also enjoying Amanda's attention's. She knew all about the other girl's affair with her father, there had never been ever doubt that Amanda knew how to fuck. As she surrendered herself to the sensations that Amanda's tongue was giving her, Hannah realised that the slender, dark haired St. Mary's girl also had a lot of experience with girls as well.

They rolled over. Amanda sat up, her pussy over Hannah's face. She began to play her breasts as she ground her pussy against Hannah's mouth. "Eat my pussy, Hannah," she moaned as the other girl's tongue slipped past the entrance to her tunnel. Hannah savoured the taste of Amanda's juices as they flooded into her mouth. She poked her tongue rapidly in and out, flicking it occasionally over Amanda's clit. Amanda rocked her hips back and forth, tugging her nipples as Hannah's mouth feasted on her cunt.

"Oh, fuck, Hannah, I'm cumming... I'm cuuuummmmiiinnnggggg," Amanda cried. Hannah's tongue lapped between her lower lips. Amanda's breasts tingled, a mixture of pain and pleasure as the sensations of her orgasm consumed her. Her hips bucked, pressing her pussy against Hannah's mouth, adding to the friction of the other girl's tongue against her throbbing clit.

Finally driven beyond endurance, Amanda rolled away. "Fuck, that was good!" she sighed as she lay back on the floor, her body still trembling.

Hannah turned and kissed Amanda softly on the lips. "My turn now, I think," she said, kissing her again.

"Mmmm," replied Amanda dreamily as the other girl moved into position above her.

"Fuck!!!!" Hannah gasped as Amanda's tongue stroked her clit. "Mmmmm, yesssss," she purred as Amanda's lips nuzzled her enflamed labia. Traces of Matt's cum still lingered on Hannah's pussy. Amanda savoured Hannah and Matt's mixed juices as she lapped them into her hungry mouth.

Herself, a former St. Mary's head girl, Hannah had had no shortage of female lovers, enjoying the attentions of other girls as much as she did those of men. Those girls had ranged from some, like herself, who were comfortably bi-sexual, happy to take their pleasure from any source, male or female, to those who had never been with a girl before being with Hannah. As the dark haired girl's tongue tenderly explored her pussy, Hannah realised that Amanda, a girl she'd only met a few hours earlier, was, by far, the most accomplished female lover that she had ever had. As Amanda drove her, slowly but surely, towards the brink of orgasm, Hannah wondered if her father got as much enjoyment from his student's attentions as she herself was now getting.

"Oooooooohhhhhh!" Hannah gasped as Amanda sucked her clit into her mouth, humming softly as she lashed its tip with her tongue. Her body began to shake. Moaning softly, Hannah rode the waves of pleasure that washed over her as her orgasm peaked, subsided and peaked again.

Amanda's tongue was relentless, pushing her lover to the brink of her endurance. Hannah's juices trickled over her face, coating her cheeks with their sticky warmth.

With her body shaking as contractions gripped her womb, Hannah forced herself to break away from Amanda's touch. Amanda reached out and pulled Hannah to her, kissing her as she held her in a tight embrace. Purring contentedly, Hannah cleaned her juices from Amanda's face, stopping occasionally to kiss her on the lips, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

"Thank you," Hannah, sighed softly, "That was wonderful."

"My pleasure," replied Amanda, kissing Hannah again.

Hannah sighed, "I suppose we should be getting back. Do you have a room here tonight?" she asked.

Amanda shook her head. "No," she replied, "I was a day student at St. Mary's. I live about five minutes in a taxi from here. Why?"

Hannah smiled. She kissed Amanda again then said, "Well, I thought that after we finished here, you might like to come home with me."

"I'd like that," Amanda replied. Their lips met again. "Either that or we could go back to mine. It is closer after all."

"Would your parents mind?" Hannah asked.

"It's just my mum and she won't even notice if we don't make too much noise," Amanda replied with a smile, "I frequently have school friends stay with me. She needn't know that we only just met tonight."

"Well then, that's settled," Hannah said, kissing her dark haired lover once more. "I suppose we should get back," she said, "unless..."

"Unless what?" Amanda asked coyly.

Their lips pressed together again. Their hands began to caress each other's bodies as the kiss quickly increased in passion.

---- **** ----

Having left Niamh upstairs with Doug and Sean, Shona and Jane rejoined the dancing in the main hall. Jane had briefly spotted their boyfriends, Matt and Craig dancing with Amanda and the strawberry-blonde girl she'd been talking to earlier as Shona and she danced with a number of their fellow students and teachers from both schools. "I need another drink," Jane said to her friend during a break in the music.

"Me too," Shona agreed, her face flushed.

Making their way from the dance floor to the bar, Shona and Jane were approached by two of their teachers, Mr. Lewis and Mr. Fitzgerald. "And just what have you two been up to?" Mr. Fitzgerald asked, giving the girls a sly wink, "We've hardly seen you all night."

Feigning innocence, Jane replied, "Oh nothing much. We've just been saying our goodbyes to a few people. You know how it is?"

Mr. Fitzgerald laughed. "Oh yes. I know how it is. I'm going back to South Africa in a few weeks so I've been doing much the same thing recently." He looked speculatively at his blonde student and her friend. "So, tell me, were you planning on including any of the staff in your goodbyes?" he asked.

"I hadn't really thought about it," Jane replied. "What d'you think, Shona?"

Shona shrugged. "Well... I suppose we could," she drawled. "After all they have both given us a lot of help this year, haven't they?"

"You could say that, I suppose," Jane replied, "I guess, maybe, they do deserve a little leaving present."

The two teachers smiled. "Why don't we go somewhere a little quieter so that we can discuss just what these two would like us to give them?" Mr. Lewis asked.

"And did you have anywhere particular in mind?" Shona asked innocently.

"Well, as it happens, the hotel manager is a friend of mine and it seems that the 'Ambassador Suite' is empty at the moment," Mr. Lewis said. He dug a key out of his pocket. "I thought that maybe we might want to go and take a look at it," he added casually.

Jane and Shona exchanged a quick glance then Jane turned to Mr. Lewis and said, "Why, thank you. Shona and I would love to have you show us that."

The 'Ambassador Suite' was luxurious to the point of bordering on palatial. The bedroom was dominated by a large, canopied four-poster bed. There was a well stocked bar at one end of the room. The girls' eyes lit up as they took in the uncounted luxury. "Would either of you care for a drink?" Mr. Lewis asked, lifting a bottle of champagne from the ice bucket. The girls smiled and nodded.

The cork flew from the bottle with a resounding 'pop' Shona and Jane giggled excitedly as their teacher splashed the champagne into their large crystal glasses. Mr. Fitzgerald raised his glass and toasted the two friends who knocked back their drinks before allowing Mr. Lewis to quickly refill them.

"You really should see the bathroom," Mr. Lewis continued, guiding them towards the door.

"Oh my God!" Jane exclaimed as she took in the size of the oversized tub. "Shona! Come and check this out!"

"Bloody hell!" Shona said as she peered around her friend. "Look at the size of it. You could fit about ten people in there. More if they're very friendly."

"We could try it out," Mr. Lewis suggested.

Jane nodded, a dreamy expression on her face. She turned towards her teacher. "Why don't you bring our drinks in here while Shona and I get this ready?"

"That sounds like a very good idea," said Mr. Fitzgerald with a perfectly straight face.

As the two men returned to the bedroom, Jane set the temperature control dial and turned on the tap. "I knew tonight was going to be good, but I never expected anything like this," she said to her friend.

"Mmmmm," replied Shona, a broad smile on her face. "Do you want me to help you out of your dress?"

"Would you?" Jane replied, "then I can help you out of yours."

The girls quickly removed each other's dresses, hanging them carefully on the rack at the other side of the bathroom. Shona studied the bath as it filled with water. She reached out to press a large green button on the wall beside the bath. There was a soft humming noise as the the water began to bubble. "Look Jane," she cried with girlish delight, "It's a jacuzzi too."

The girls climbed into the tub and sank down into the chin deep, bubbling water. "Are you guys going to join us?" Jane called.

"Don't forget the drinks!" Shona added.

The two teachers strode into the room, each dressed only in their boxer-shorts. Mr. Lewis carried a tray with four large, brimming glasses of champagne while Mr. Fitzgerald brought in the large ice bucket with the bottle thrust firmly between the ice cubes. "What on earth have you kept those on for?" Shona asked as the men as Mr. Lewis set the drinks down on the edge of the bath. "It's not as if you can wear them in here," she added. The two men grinned and quickly divested themselves of their underwear. The two friends cast appraising eyes over their teachers' bodies.

As was to be expected of a P.E. instructor, Mr. Fitzgerald's body was lean, fit and muscled. Shona's gaze settled on his cock. Jane had described it to her before but seeing it in the flesh was something else. Without a doubt, he had the largest cock that she had ever seen. She could feel her juices begin to flow as she devoured it with her gaze. She understood now why Jane was so enthusiastic about her aerobics classes and she hoped her friend would be prepared to share him with her. Mr. Lewis was almost six inches shorter than his South African colleague. Broad shouldered, his body was powerfully compact. His cock, while not the monster that Mr. Fitzgerald's was, was generously sized and Shona knew from experience that he knew how to use it.

The two men climbed into the bath, Mr. Lewis to Shona's left and Mr. Fitzgerald on Jane's right. The two girls sat, side by side, sandwiched between two strong male bodies.

"Andy, here, tells me your very keen on exercise, Jane," Mr. Lewis said, smiling as he nodded towards his colleague.

Mr. Fitzgerald laughed as Jane blushed slightly. "I hear you're particularly gifted in the field of reproductive biology, Miss Fraser," he teased.

Shona smiled slightly. "I do have certain abilities in that area I suppose," Shona admitted in a slightly self depreciating tone. "It's a pity you're in Miss Gordon's biology class, Jane," she said, turning to her friend, Mr. Lewis is very keen at involving his students in his practical demonstrations."

"Only the most promising students," Mr. Lewis added glibly.

"Oh, I don't mind really," Jane replied. "Besides which, I've always found Mr. Fitzgerald's one on one instruction to be extremely educational."

Mr. Fitzgerald laughed again. "Simon and I were sort of hoping that you might both be prepared to give us a final demonstration of your talents," he said.

"Mr. Fitzgerald!" Jane exclaimed, her broad smile belied her indignant tone. "What a thing to suggest!"

"Please, Jane, call me Andy, I'm not really your teacher any more, after all," he said.

Jane smiled. "OK then, what a thing to suggest, Andy!" she said.

"And what would you like us to call you, Mr. Lewis?" Shona asked.

"Well, since we all seem to be on first name terms, you might as well call me Simon," Mr. Lewis replied.

"Well, then Mr. uh... Simon, would you prefer a demonstration of Jane's workout technique or do you want to give me a final assessment in applied biology?" Shona asked.

"Uh... um... well, I guess that's really up to you two, Shona," Mr. Lewis replied.

Shona smiled. "Well then, why don't you start with me and then later, perhaps, Jane and I can swap over and you and Mr. Fitz... Andy I mean, can compare notes?" Shona suggested, her fingers running up the inside of his thigh below the surface of the water.

"I... ah... that sounds like ahhhh... a reasonable suggestion, I guess," her teacher replied as Shona's fingers circled his cock.

"And would you like to give me a final workout?" Jane asked Mr. Fitzgerald.

Her teacher sighed. "I like the idea of the workout but I'll admit I'm a more than a little upset at the idea of it being our last," he said.

"What a sweet thing to say," Jane said, turning to plant a kiss on her teacher's lips. Mr. Fitzgerald gathered her into his arms and the kiss quickly became passionate. The bubbling water felt like a thousand fingers lightly tickling her body as Jane's passion flared.

Mr. Lewis lifted himself up onto the raised platform that ran round the edge of the bath. Shona knelt between his legs. As she leaned forward, the bubbles tickled her sensitive nipples. She smiled up at her teacher as she took his cock in her hand, batting her long lashes over her smouldering green eyes. "Would Sir like me to suck his cock?" she asked in a little girl voice.

123456...8