St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why, yes," he replied with a perfectly straight face, "I think I'd like that very much."

Shona opened her mouth and licked her lips seductively. She slowly leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his shaft. "Ohhhhhh!" sighed Mr. Lewis as his cock slid into Shona's mouth. Shona slid her lips up and down his prick. She swallowed as his knob lodged in the back of her throat, causing her teacher to moan.

Jane reached for the bottle of bath lotion. Applying a generous amount to her hands, she began to rub the rich, creamy lather into her breasts. When their surface was slick, she leaned forward, nestling Mr. Fitzgerald's cock in her cleavage. She pressed her breasts together around his shaft and began to rub them up and down, her tongue flicking his knob as it protruded from between her large, full globes. The gold cross hanging from the chain around her neck occasionally brushed against the engorged head of his cock, adding to his sensations. "Oh Jane!" he gasped, "I love it when you fuck me with your tits.

"You don't, do you? I'd never've guessed," Jane teased.

Shona gently squeezed her teacher's balls as she slid her mouth up and down his prick. Hidden below the water, two fingers of her free hand pumped in and out of her muffin, adding to the stimulation of the warm, bubbling water against her skin. Mr. Lewis groaned with pleasure as Shona's mouth devoured his thick cock. Wrapping his fingers in her long brown hair he began to pull her head towards him as his hips pushed forward, driving his cock deep into her hot and hungry mouth.

Jane swallowed, her throat tightening around her teacher's knob. Mr. Fitzgerald moaned as the blonde St. Mary's girl made love to him with her mouth. Just like her friend, Jane fingered her pussy as she feasted on her teacher's oversized prick, her jaws aching slightly as she stretched her lips around it.

Feeling her orgasm approaching, Shona sucked harder on Mr. Lewis' cock as he stabbed it in and out of her mouth. The tingling sensation she always experienced before a climax spread through out her body. Driving her fingers deep into her cunt, she twisted them around inside her, stretching the walls of her pussy as her thumb pressed against her clit.

"I think it's time we swapped," Mr. Lewis gasped as his knob lodged in the back of Shona's throat. "We both have to give an assessment of each of your applied skills if you want your grades to be fair," he added with a straight face.

"Fair enough," replied Jane, "We wouldn't want there to be any accusations of bias after all." Shona shrugged. She gave her teacher's balls a final, gentle squeeze, sucking hard on his cock before letting it slip from between her lips.

The girls quickly exchanged places, stopping briefly to share a passionate kiss. Jane looked speculatively at Mr. Lewis' cock as she stroked it with her fingers. While not as thick as Mr. Fitzgerald's it was very nearly as long. Having stretched her mouth around his colleagues oversized cock, Mr. Lewis' would present Jane with no problems. She took him quickly into her mouth and began to slide her lips up and down his shaft. Her tastebuds immediately detected traces of rich, salty pre-cum that oozed from his knob.

Shona licked her lips as she prepared herself to take Mr. Fitzgerald's monster cock into her mouth. She stretched her lips around the knob and slowly worked it into her mouth, accustoming herself to its girth. "Fuck, Shona! That's good!" Mr. Fitzgerald groaned as her lips slid down his shaft. "I hope your cunt's as hot as your mouth is," he added. Shona didn't reply, instead she expressed her gratitude at her teacher's compliment by sucking harder on his thick cock.

Jane experienced a fleeting moment of envy as she watched her friend struggle with Mr. Fitzgerald's prick. The emotion quickly passed as the rich taste of Mr. Lewis' pre-cum filled her senses and she began to unleash her full repertoire on his straining manhood. Mr. Lewis gasped as Jane lightly dragged her teeth along the surface of his shaft, stopping occasionally to tease the eye of his knob with the tip of her tongue. Her fingers circled his shaft and began to slide up and down its length in concert with her lips as she teased his balls with her other hand.

"Oh Fuck, Jane!" Mr. Lewis gasped as her grabbed her head and began to thrust his prick in and out of her hungry mouth. His urgency lent a roughness to his actions that added to Jane's excitement. Jane loved the power that she held over men, making them lose control, forcing them to fuck her mouth as the pressure mounted within their balls. With her excitement growing, Jane made a purring sound in the back of her throat, the vibrations adding to her teacher's arousal.

Shona's mouth ached as Mr. Fitzgerald fucked her mouth with short, stabbing thrusts. She swallowed hard each time his knob lodged in the back of her throat, causing her teacher to gasp with pleasure. "You horny little bitches sure love a good face fucking," he said as he drove his thick cock deep into Shona's mouth. "I'd say they have to be the best fucking cocksuckers I've ever known. What d'you think, Simon?" he asked his colleague, struggling to speak coherently with Shona's lips around his shaft, drawing his cock deeper into her hot mouth.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Mr. Lewis replied emphatically. "I've always loved screwing my students," he added, "but these two are far and away the best I've ever known."

Glowing inwardly at the compliment the two men had paid them, Shona and Jane feasted on their teachers' pricks, sucking hard as they bobbed their heads back and forth, teasing the swollen knobs in their mouths with their tongues. "I can't hold on much longer," Mr. Fitzgerald gasped. "Why don't we give these two hot little sluts a cum facial?" he asked.

"Sounds good to me," Mr. Lewis replied, strain evident in his voice.

"Sit on the edge, girls," Mr. Fitzgerald commanded, "You've had a bath, now you can have a shower," he added with a wide grin.

Shona and Jane let their teachers' cocks slip from their mouths. As they seated themselves on the ledge that ran round the edge of the tub the two teachers moved to stand in front of them. As their teachers furiously pumped their cocks, the two friends shared a passionate kiss. Shona's fingers slipped between her friend's legs and she began to urgently frig her friend's pussy. "Oh fuck, Shona, that's good," Jane purred as her body began to shake in response to her friend's touch. Shona grabbed Jane's hand and guided it towards her own throbbing clit. Within seconds both girls were cumming hard. With their cheeks pressed together the girls gazed at their teachers, teasing them with their eyes as they artfully fluttered their eyelashes in their direction.

"Give us your cum!" Shona urged the two teachers, "Spray it all over our faces and tits!" The two friends giggled like little girls, a skilfully contrived display of nervous, naive tittering as the two teachers stroked their straining cocks.

Mr. Lewis laughed. "You really are a pair of cum hungry little sluts, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes we are!" Jane replied, "We're the hottest fuckin' sluts you'll ever meet!" She batted her eyelashes at the two men and put on an innocent little girl voice. "You want to cum over our sweet young faces, don't you?" she purred, making no attempt to hide the excitement she felt at the prospect of having her face drenched in cum.

"Oh yeah! I love that!" Mr. Fitzgerald groaned, the strain of holding back, evident in his voice and the stiff, jerking thrusts of his hips.

"You want to see you cum trickle down our faces onto our tits don't you?" Jane continued, "You want to watch us lick your cum off each other's faces, don't you?"

Both girls knew what was about to happen. They knew the power they had over men. Their ability to play the part of sweetly innocent little girls, not knowing what to expect in their naivety while, at the same time, their language and the way they used their bodies left no doubt that they were hot, eager sluts was one of their most powerful weapons. Looking up at their teachers, they unleashed another bout girlish giggling and wide eyed, nervously vapid expectant glances.

The constant goading from Jane was more than Mr. Lewis could take. He was overwhelmed with the sudden mental image of his hot white cum splattering over the sexy blonde girl's cheeks. "Uuunnnghhh aaahhhh!" he groaned as his cock erupted, shooting a thick stream of cum over Jane's face.

I'm cumming too!" shouted Mr. Fitzgerald as he began to pump his load over Shona.

The teachers disgorged their loads over the faces of their two former students. Jane and Shona had their mouths open, catching the occasional jet of sperm and swallowing it hungrily. They giggled as white streaks of hot cum dribbled down their faces as the men spent their loads over them. Shona made a show of bringing up her hand to protect her face from the hot white shower that rained down on her and her friend. Jane cooed and giggled as she gathered up thick globs of cum and licked them from her fingers.

As their eruptions subsided, the girls took their teachers' knobs into their mouths, greedily sucking the last drops of cum from their cocks as they fingered each other to another orgasm.

As the two teachers slumped, spent, against the edge of the bath, Shona turned towards her cum drenched friend. "Your face's a mess," she said.

"So's yours," Jane replied, "those guys obviously needed that."

Shona leaned towards Jane, her fingers still buried deep inside her friend's cunt, and began to kiss her face, licking the cum from Jane's cheeks. Jane replied in the same fashion, her fingers pumping in and out of Shona's hot, wet muffin. "Oh fuck!" Jane cried as Shona's mouth moved to her breasts, her friend's tongue flicking over her stiff nipples. Jane came again, crying out as Shona used her fingers and tongue to satisfy her.

With every trace of her teachers' cum cleaned from her body, Jane turned her attention to Shona's large breasts. Burying her face in her friend's cleavage, Jane's tongue lapped at the cum that trickled down Shona's large, full globes. Throwing her head back, Shona cried, "Oh yesssssss!" as she came, the walls of her cunt gripping Jane's fingers. Jane bit down softly on the nipple in her mouth causing her friend to moan as the combination of pain and pleasure washed over her.

Allowing themselves only the briefest pause to recover, Shona and Jane climbed from the bath. As the two friends towelled each other dry, Shona turned and gave the two teachers a coy wink. "You guys hurry up and recover," she said, "you've got Jane and me hungry for a good hard fucking."

Naked and happy, the girls made their way to the bathroom door. They stopped to put on the short silk kimono styled gowns that hung from the pegs on the back of the door, wriggling with delight at the feel of the silky material next to their naked bodies. Jane turned and blew a kiss at the two men who were still lying slumped in the bath before making her way with Shona, back to the bedroom, to wait for their teachers.

Once in the room, Shona found her bag and extracted her cigarettes. "Want one?" she asked, offering the packet to Jane as she lit up, drawing in a lung full of smoke.

Jane giggled. "Oh, why not?" she replied, "I haven't had one in ages," she added as she took one from the packet and quickly lit up.

The girls lounged on the four-poster bed, smoking their cigarettes and sipping more champagne as they waited for Mr. Lewis and Mr. Fitzgerald to return. When the two men joined them, Shona cast an appraising eye over their semi-erect pricks. "You'll have to do better than that, guys," she teased, blowing a series of smoke rings in their direction.

"Don't worry about us, we'll be ready soon," Mr. Fitzgerald replied.

"Why don't you give us a little show to put us in the mood?" Mr. Lewis asked. "After all, it's not our fault you girls drained so much cum from our cocks," he added.

"Fair enough," Shona replied, taking a last pull on her cigarette and stubbing it out in the ashtray on the bedside cabinet. "was this what you had in mind?" she asked as she slid down the bed and positioned herself between Jane's legs as her friend opened her gown.

"Yeah, I guess. Something like that," replied Mr. Lewis as Shona began to kiss and lick her way up the inside of Jane's thighs.

"Good!" said Shona, pausing briefly before burying her face in her friend's pussy.

"Oh fuck!" cried Jane as her friend's tongue lapped at her clit. "Oh Shona, that's soooo fucking good!" she cried as she began to cup and caress her breasts, squeezing the nipples between her fingers. The two men looked on, their cocks stiffening as they watched Shona eating her friend's cunt.

"Looks like Shona's as hungry for pussy as she is for cock," Mr. Lewis observed to his colleague.

"Jane seems to be enjoying it too," Mr. Fitzgerald replied as Jane writhed on the bed, an expression of tortured ecstasy on her face. "Think they'd mind if we joined them?" he asked.

Mr. Lewis laughed. "I don't know about them, but I certainly wouldn't," he remarked.

"Me neither," his colleague said. "C'mon then," he added, nodding towards the two girls on the bed, "let's go give 'em the fucking they both want."

"Shitttttt!" cried Shona as Mr. Lewis climbed up behind her and sank his cock into her soaking cunt. Jane opened her eyes in response to her friend's surprised cry and was greeted with the sight of Mr. Fitzgerald kneeling beside her, his knob poised above her lips.

"Mmmmm," murmured Jane as her tongue flicked out to tease the underside of his shaft. "Shona, dear," she said softly, "you can stop now. It appears I've got this nice, juicy, thick cock to play with."

"Mmm... ahhhh. ok then," replied Shona as Mr. Lewis' cock stabbed into her from behind as she let him remove her gown and toss it to the floor.

Jane quickly slipped out of her gown and positioned herself on all fours as her teacher moved behind her. She spread her knees far apart, opening herself up to receive his huge member. Mr. Fitzgerald's knob split her lower lips and began to push into her cunt. "Fuck!" cried Jane as her cunt stretched around him. She bit the pillow to stifle a cry as her teacher buried his cock in her cunt.

Kneeling beside her friend, Shona turned to kiss Jane as their teachers fucked them hard from behind. "I should make the most of this," Mr. Lewis said ruefully, "If and when we swap, Jane won't even feel me after she's had that monster of yours inside her."

Laughing, Mr. Fitzgerald replied, "That's ok, Simon, you can fuck her ass. You like getting your ass fucked, don't you, Jane?"

"Mmmm... y... ahhh... yes," Jane replied. "I... I love ge... getting fucked in my arse. Just don't stop fu... fucking my p... pussy yet!"

"You betcha," Mr. Fitzgerald replied plunging into her cunt, his knob pressing against the neck of her womb. "What about you, Shona? Do you take it up the ass too?" he asked between thrusts.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Shona replied, "I'll take it any way I can get it."

As their teachers fucked them, the girls became increasingly vocal, encouraging the men with a stream of high pitched, girlish giggles and screamed obscenities. "Fuck, that feels so good!" cried Jane. "Give it to me good and hard, Mr. Fitzgerald!" she demanded.

"Yes! Oh fuck, yessss!" moaned Shona, gripping her teacher's rod with the walls of her cunt. "Harder, Mr. Lewis!" she urged, "Fuck me harder! Your cock feels so big and hard in my cunt!"

Fingering their clits as their teachers pounded their cunts with long hard strokes, Jane and Shona came quickly, their cries of pleasure echoing around the bedroom. "Time to change over," Mr. Fitzgerald announced, pulling his cock from Jane's cunt, leaving her with a sudden feeling of emptiness.

With her body still shaking, Shona felt Mr. Fitzgerald's knob press against her entrance. "Oh my GOD!!!!" she cried as he pushed it into her depths. "Oh fuck. Ohhhh, mmmmmm," she moaned.

"Do you like it," her teacher asked.

"Fuck, yessss!" Shona purred, "I've never had anything like that inside me before. I feel like I'm being split in two!"

Mr. Fitzgerald laughed. "Well, I'd better take it easy at first then, just to let you get used to it," he said as he began to slowly work his cock in and out.

Mr. Lewis needn't have worried. His cock wasn't as thick as his colleague's but it was still thick enough for Jane. Her well toned pelvic muscles tightened her cunt around his shaft as his knob pressed against the neck of her womb. "Fuck, Jane, how can your cunt still be so tight after the fucking Andy just gave you?"

"Practise, I guess," Jane said with aplomb, "and your cock's not really that much smaller than his," she added. "Now show me what you can do with it!"

Gripping Jane's hips, Mr. Lewis began to pump in and out. Jane pushed her hips back, meeting him on the deepest point of his thrust. Jane purred contentedly as his cock pounded her cunt.

Shona cried out each time Mr. Fitzgerald plunged his cock into her warm wet depths, her cunt stretching around his shaft. With every thrust, he slowly increased his pace, thrusting into her with increasing force. Shona had never felt so full before. She had long lost count of the number of different cocks that she had experienced but none of them compared to Mr. Fitzgerald's monster. His technique, Shona reflected absently, was pretty basic, he relied on his size to satisfy his partner. Shona, however, was in no position to complain. She savoured the sensations as his thick shaft stretched her wide. She began to rock her hips back and forth, adding to her sensations.

Suddenly, he pulled out. "Turn round and slide your ass down to the end of the bed and spread your legs," Mr. Fitzgerald commanded. Shona did as her teacher told her. Leaning over her, he thrust his cock deep into her tunnel again. "Wrap your legs around my waist," he said. Again, Shona did as she was told. With her ankles crossed in the small of her teacher's back, she felt Mr. Fitzgerald begin to lift her. As he stood up, Shona threw her arms around his neck for support.

Reaching down, Mr. Fitzgerald gripped the cheeks of Shona's arse and began to bounce her up and down on his cock, burying his face in her cleavage as he lifted her up and dropped her on to his prick. "Oh... oh... ooohhhhh fuck!!!!!" Shona cried. "Oh, Mr. Fitzgerald, that feels sooooo good!"

Shona's moans added to Jane's arousal. She knew exactly what her friend was experiencing and once again felt a fleeting flash of envy. Mr. Lewis, however, was a skilful lover, varying the pace, pace, force and depth of his thrusts, taking Jane to the brink of yet another climax.

"I'd like to try that too," Jane said, nodding towards where Mr. Fitzgerald had her friend pressed firmly against the wall, his cock surging in and out of Shona's cunt as she hung on to him, her legs and arms wrapped around his waist and neck.

"Oh, you would, would you?" Mr. Lewis replied. Jane nodded eagerly, emitting another of her coy, little girl giggles. "OK, let's try it," her teacher suggested.

Jane turned round and backed herself on to her teacher's thick rod. Wrapping her legs around his waist as she sat up. "Jesus!" Mr. Lewis complained as he struggled to a standing position. He staggered forward two steps as Jane clung to him, flexing her cunt around his shaft, before pressing her firmly against the wall. "Go on, fuck me now!" Jane said, pulling his head forward to her breasts. "Suck them!" she demanded, "Suck my tits and fuck me hard!"

Pressed between their teachers and the bedroom wall, the girls moaned and giggled as the men stabbed their pricks into them. Occasionally, Mr. Fitzgerald would step away from the wall leaving Shona to cling to his neck as he used his hands to bounce her up and down on his cock. Jane wasn't heavy but, not being as strong as Mr. Fitzgerald, Mr. Lewis struggled to take her weight. His groans mixed with Jane's squeals of pleasure as she urged him on. "S... sorry, Jane," he gasped, "I c... can't do this any more." With Jane clutched around his neck he staggered towards the bed, letting Jane fall on to its silk sheets.

1...345678