St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still on his feet, Mr. Lewis hooked his arms behind Jane's knees and pushed them forward as he thrust into her. "Oh fuck Mr.... Uh Simon, that's wonderful! Your cock feels so good in my cunt!" she moaned, filling the air with her giggles as he hammered in and out.

With his face buried between Shona's breasts, Mr. Fitzgerald carried her back to the bed. She flopped down on to its surface beside her friend and turned lazily on to her front, pausing only to kiss her friend as she got onto all fours. "That was great, Mr. Fitzgerald," she cooed, "No one's ever fucked me like that before."

Her teacher laughed. "Well, it's not over yet," he said as he grabbed her hips and drove his cock into her still quivering pussy.

"Oh yesssss!" Shona cried as his cock powered into her. "That's it! Give it to me good and hard!"

Frantically rubbing her clit as her teacher's cock speared her, Jane came hard. With her body heaving as Mr. Lewis stabbed his cock into her, pinning her to the bed with his thrusts, Jane cried out, surrendering herself to the overpowering sensations. "I want to feel you in my arse," she said dreamily.

"OK, Jane," Mr. Lewis said as he pulled out. Jane turned on to all fours and felt his knob press against her tight, rear opening. Altering the angle of her hips, she began to push back. "Oh... oh... oooohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as his cock slowly slid into her back passage. "Yessss!" she cried as his pubic hair tickled the stretched and sensitive skin of her rear entrance, "Fuck my arse! Fuck it hard!!!" she demanded.

"I'd like to fuck yours too, Shona," Mr. Fitzgerald said as Jane's moans filled the room. Shona merely nodded, lost in the feelings she was experiencing. As his knob pressed against her puckered rear hole, stretching it wide as it pushed inside, her eyes filled with tears.

Slowly but steadily, he pushed his cock into her back passage, sinking in deeper and deeper. "Oooohhhhh, ahhhhhhh!" Shona cried, a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Fuck!" exclaimed Mr. Fitzgerald, "Your ass is even tighter than your cunt." He began to pump in and out. Shona relaxed and began to push her hips back, taking the full length of his cock into her.

Having buried his cock in Jane's back passage, Mr. Lewis changed the angle of his attack. Putting his feet on the bed, he crouched forward, leaning into her, his cock thrusting down and in as put one hand on her shoulder to support him. Jane cried out, rocking her hips to try and adjust to the new position, experiencing sensations that were familiar yet subtly different. "Oh... oh... oooohhhhhh fuck!" Jane cried as Mr. Lewis changed position, bringing his legs forward to straddle hers as his cock ploughed in and out of her tight rear hole, penetrating even more deeply than before.

"You like that?" he asked, his breathing slightly ragged.

"Fuck yes!" Jane replied, "I love it!"

Once again, the girls' moaning filled the room. Bent forward, Shona bit the pillow to stifle her pain filled cries as Mr. Fitzgerald's thrusts became increasingly rough. Their moans alternated in pitch, Shona's low, a sort of pain filled whimpering, becoming higher as she accustomed herself to the pounding of Mr. Fitzgerald's cock, Jane's high and girlish, becoming lower as the intensity of her sensations increased. Their moans and cries of encouragement mingled with their teachers' gasping breaths, adding to the slapping sounds that filled the room as their bodies collided.

"Oh yes! Fuck me! Fuck my arse!" cried Jane, "Your cock feels so good up there."

"Oh God! It hurts so much! I love it!" Shona moaned.

Jane turned to kiss her friend's cheek. Shona turned towards her friend and their lips met. The kiss they shared grew in passion as their teachers' cocks pounded their arseholes. "I... I hope he c... cums s... soon," Shona whispered to her friend, "I... I can't t... take much m... more of this." Jane kissed her again, reaching back between her friend's legs to tease her clit.

"Sssshhhhiiiiittttt!!!!" cried Shona as a massive orgasm erupted in response to Jane's touch. Her body shook violently as the sensations blotted out the pain of Mr. Fitzgerald's rough treatment of her arse.

"Ohhhhh ffuuuccckkk!!!!" Mr. Fitzgerald roared, throwing his head back as he buried his cock in Shona's tortured rectum. His load spewed from his knob, flooding Shona's bowels. Shona moaned with relief as she felt his cock pulse inside her back passage, filling her with his hot cream.

As Shona slumped forward on to the bed, Jane began to finger her own cunt. The sensations quickly overwhelmed her as Mr. Lewis' cock drove into her. "Oh yes, Mr. Lewis! Fuck me, Fuck my arse!" she cried as waves of pleasure washed over her, fire burning in every fibre of her body.

Mr. Lewis found the strength to increase his pace. The sight of Jane kissing her friend only a few moments before as his colleague abused the sexy brunette's arse had driven him almost to the edge. Jane's impatient urgings as her rectum tightened around his dick pushed him over it. "Aaaaarrrrrggghhhh!" he cried as he erupted, his thighs slapping against the upturned cheeks of Jane's arse as he drove his cock deep into into her back passage, shooting his load into her.

"That's it, Mr. Lewis, give it to me! Give me it all!" Jane purred as his cum flooded into her bowels. "You like fucking schoolgirls' arses, don't you?" she teased. Her orgasm subsided as the flow of her teacher's cum slowed to a trickle. When he finally pulled out, Jane let herself fall forward on to the bed. She cuddled up to Shona, gathering her friend in her arms, kissing her as they recovered from their exertions. The men collapsed on the bed beside them, breathing hard, their strength drained from the energy spent satisfying the two cum hungry young women.

They lay on the bed for several minutes, recovering as their breathing slowly returned to normal. When sufficient strength had returned to their bodies, Shona and Jane eased themselves up off the bed. Wrapping themselves in the discarded silk kimonos that lay in a crumpled heap on the floor beside the bed, they headed back towards the bathroom. Tired, a little sore but extremely satisfied after the fucking they had endured, they took a long shower together before getting dressed and allowing Mr. Fitzgerald and Mr. Lewis to escort them back to the bar.

---- **** ----

Gazing hungrily down on Audrey's naked body, Sandra still couldn't quite believe what was happening. She'd fooled around with her friends, Shona, Jane and Amanda in the past but she'd never actively seduced or been seduced by another girl before.

As the evening had progressed, Sandra had found herself becoming increasingly drawn towards the older Baker twin. Idle chatter had slowly progressed to subtle and then blatant flirting and Sandra had found herself getting caught up in the thrill of the situation as it drew to its inevitable conclusion. She hadn't planned it this way but as she'd watched her friends coming and going as they'd paired off with a variety of different partners, Sandra had felt something growing between her and Audrey.

It had started with a kiss. Even now as Sandra prepared to make love to the girl she'd always previously thought of as a rival, she couldn't remember who had made the first move. It had just happened. There had been no awkwardness, no fumbled attempts at apology. It had been instantly apparent to both of them that this was what the other wanted. A simple, fleeting kiss had ignited their passion and, with hardly a word said, sent them racing through the corridors, their hearts pounding in their breasts, towards Sandra's room.

Sandra hadn't really had much experience with other girls but she'd had more than Audrey. Being the more experienced of the two, it had fallen to her to take the lead upon reaching her room, guiding Audrey as she experienced the loving touch of another girl for the first time. The two girls had kissed passionately, their anticipation mounting as they had slowly undressed each other.

"You've got a wonderful body, Audrey," Sandra heard herself say as she gazed down at the girl who was lying naked on her bed, waiting eagerly for her touch.

Audrey smiled and held her arms out to Sandra. "It's right here," she purred, "waiting for you."

Sandra lay down and enfolded herself in the other girl's embrace, kissing her firmly on the lips. As their breasts pressed together, Sandra sighed as Audrey's nipples stiffened beneath her, brushing against her own, sending a tingle of expectant pleasure rushing through her body.

At first, they did little more than kiss, feeling the warmth of each other's bodies pressed against their own, their hands caressing and exploring. Sandra's thigh was between Audrey's and the other girl rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her pussy against Sandra's leg.

"Take me, Sandra. Make me yours," Audrey purred as a warm glow spread from her pussy to enfold her. Sandra began to kiss her way down Audrey's neck. Audrey moaned softly as Sandra's tongue traced a path along her collarbone.

"Your skin's so soft," Sandra murmured as her lips travelled over the swell of Audrey's breast. Audrey sighed and ground her pussy even more firmly against Sandra's thigh.

"Oooooooh!!" Audrey breathed as Sandra's tongue flicked lightly over one of her nipples and then the other. The light, almost feathery touches of Sandra's tongue, so different the lashing strokes her boyfriend used, heightened Audrey's arousal. The friction of Sandra's thigh against her clit as she slid her pussy against it quickly brought Audrey to the edge of her first orgasm of the night. "Ohhhhh, Sandra!" she moaned, pulling the other girl's face to hers and kissing her deeply as her body began to shake.

Sandra was too overcome with the raw emotion of the situation to be surprised at how quickly Audrey had reached a climax. She could feel the tremors that gripped Audrey's body, her heart pounding in her bosom.

"Don't stop now!" Audrey pleaded as her breathing returned to normal.

"Of course not," Sandra said softly as she rolled Audrey on to her back and knelt between her legs.

Audrey felt another rush of anticipation surge through her as Sandra's mouth returned fleetingly to her breasts before beginning its journey down over her stomach. "Ohhhh!" she gasped as Sandra moved down and began to plant kisses on the insides of her thighs. Sandra inhaled deeply, breathing in the rich scent of Audrey's muffin. Audrey's lower lips glistened with her juices. She forced herself to lie still as she waited for the first touch of Sandra's tongue.

Almost tentatively, Sandra slipped her tongue between Audrey's moist labia. Audrey sighed and squirmed, her back briefly arching off the bed in response to Sandra's eagerly awaited first contact. "Ohhhhh, Sandra," she moaned, "your tongue's so soft, so gentle." Sandra worked her tongue into every crevice of Audrey's pussy, occasionally darting it into the entrance of her cunt or flicking it over her clit. "I've never felt anything so good!" Audrey exclaimed as a familiar yet, at the same time, strangely different set of sensations washed over her.

Savouring the rich flavour of Audrey's nectar as it coated her tongue, Sandra worked her tongue as far into Audrey's tunnel as it would go, the tip of her nose brushing against the other girl's clit. "That's soooo good!" Audrey purred, "I never imagined it could feel like this."

As a warm tingling feeling spread through her, Audrey began to play with her breasts as Sandra feasted on her cunt. Her nipples were stiff and erect. Audrey tightened her fingers around them, tugging sharply. "Ohhhh fuck!" she cried as the sudden pain she inflicted on herself added to her arousal. Short, sharp spasms began to grip her womb and she had to force herself to relax, intent on enjoying the experience for as long as possible.

Sandra ran her tongue along the edge of Audrey's enflamed lower lips then began concentrating her attention on the other girl's clit. Tickling the swollen button with the tip of her tongue, Sandra slid two fingers into Audrey's cunt. "Oh fuck, I like that!" Audrey exclaimed as Sandra's fingers pumped in and out and twisted around inside her.

Suddenly, in Audrey's mind, it wasn't Sandra who was pleasuring her. The face of another girl, a girl with long brown hair and smouldering green eyes, intruded itself on her awareness. The contractions began to gently ripple through the walls of Audrey's cunt again, gently at first but getting almost imperceptibly stronger as they tightened the grip her pussy had on Sandra's fingers. "Don't stop, Sh... Sandra! Please don't stop!" she begged, almost blurting out Shona's name as the sensations intensified, the contractions growing stronger, her fantasy multiplying her arousal.

As Sandra lapped at Audrey's clit, increasing her pace in response to the other girl's urgings, she worked a third finger into her cunt. Unable to distinguish between fantasy and reality, Audrey came hard. "Oh fuck... Ooooohhhhhh ffuuuccckkkk!!!" Audrey cried as her orgasm ignited.

With her hips bucking wildly, her back arched up off the bed, Audrey clenched her eyes tightly shut as her head tossed from side to side. "Oooooooh, S... Sandra!" she moaned, once again almost revealing the name of her fantasy lover as waves of pleasure washed over her.

Sandra didn't stop. She gentry nuzzled her lips against Audrey's pussy, eagerly drinking the juices that flowed from her tunnel. Occasionally, her tongue would flick over the other girl's clit sending another wave of spasms through Audrey's body. "Oh yes! Oh God! I'm cumming again!" Audrey cried as her climax peaked over and over again.

The series of small but extremely powerful orgasms drained Audrey's strength until she was unable to endure any more. Her body still trembled but her movements were no more than the involuntary responses to the contractions that still gripped her pussy and womb.

Sensing that Audrey could take no more, Sandra moved up beside her, gathering her in her arms. Sandra stroked Audrey's hair away from her face, kissing her lightly on the cheek. "Oh, Sandra!" Audrey exclaimed in a hoarse whisper, once again aware of just who it was that was responsible for what she had just experienced. "That was wonderful," she added, "I never knew being with another girl could be so good. Thank you so much for showing me."

"Sssshhhh!" Sandra replied softly, kissing Audrey tenderly on the lips. Audrey tasted her juices on Sandra's lips and felt her passion begin to flare anew. She turned slightly and began to lick the traces of her essence from Sandra's cheeks, reaching up to cup and gently squeeze, the other girl's large, firm breasts.

Sandra purred contentedly in response to Audrey's touch. "Lick them," she said, "Make them wet all over." Audrey moved down. Cupping one breast in each hand, she pressed them together and began to work her tongue over their surface, coating them with a warm, wet film of saliva. "Oh, yesssss! That's good," Sandra sighed, her fingers tangled in Audrey's hair as she held the other girl's face to her breasts.

Despite it being Audrey's first time, she seemed to know instinctively what to do to give Sandra the most pleasure. She never hesitated or showed any other sign that would indicate her lack of experience as she used her fingers, lips and tongue to slowly drive Audrey wild.

"Oooooohhhh, ahhhhhhhh!!" Sandra moaned as Audrey gently nibbled on her erect nipples. She felt Audrey's fingers press against her mound and she began to rock her hips slowly back and forth, inviting the other girl's fingers to explore further.

As Sandra's juices coated her fingers, Audrey once again lost herself in her fantasy. In her imagination, it was the raven haired Shona, not Sandra, she was making love to, her green eyes smouldering with desire as Audrey strove to pleasure her.

As she licked and sucked on Sandra's nipples, Audrey slipped a finger into Sandra's cunt. It was quickly joined by a second. "Oooooohhhh!" Sandra sighed as Audrey twisted her fingers inside her. Sandra rocked her hips, grinding her clit against the heel of Audrey's palm. She shivered as Audrey's teeth tugged on her nipple.

The friction against her clit pushed Sandra to the edge. "Oh fuck!" she cried as she came, her body shaking.

Even as the first tremors of Sandra's orgasm gripped her, Audrey detached herself from Sandra's breasts, sliding down her body to position herself between the other girl's legs. Sandra's hips were still bucking as Audrey slipped her tongue between her lower lips and began to lap at the rich juices that flowed from her tunnel.

"Oh fuck, Audrey! Oh yesssss!" Sandra cried. "Eat me! Eat my pussy!" she moaned.

Audrey sucked each of Sandra's enflamed labia into her mouth, taking turns to run her tongue along their edge. Sandra reached down and clutched Audrey's head, pulling her firmly against her mound.

Sandra whimpered as a series of orgasms washed over her. Having released Sandra's climax with her fingers, Audrey's tongue was keeping the other girl at boiling point, never allowing her to recover. Sandra tossed and moaned as her climax peaked over and over again. In the odd lucid moments that she experienced, she found it impossible to believe that a first-timer could play her body so perfectly, driving her to ever increasing heights of pleasure.

Audrey had her fingers inside Sandra's cunt again, pumping them in and out as her tongue lashed the other girl's clit. Untangling her fingers from Audrey's hair, Sandra reached up to tug at her nipples. "Ooooooohhhhh, mmmmmmmm," she murmured as the sudden pain added to her sensations.

Sucking Sandra's clit between her lips, Audrey began to hum softly as her tongue flicked across the tip of the blonde girl's throbbing clit. "Fffffuuuucccccckkkkkkk!!!" Sandra cried. Her back arched off the bed. The sensations she experienced were so intense that she almost passed out. Her body thrashed as what seemed like the most powerful orgasm she'd ever experienced broke over her, taking her beyond the limits of her endurance.

"No more! Oh, p... please... n... no m... more!" Sandra begged. Reluctantly, Audrey obeyed the other girl's pleadings. She moved up beside Sandra and pulled the other girl closely to her. "Was that OK?" she asked, an anxious note in her voice.

Sandra somehow found the energy to laugh. "O... OK?" she spluttered, "Audrey, that was wonderful. I can't remember the last time anyone did anything like that to me."

"Really?" Audrey asked, still sounding a little uncertain.

"Really!" Sandra agreed emphatically. "You could give Martin a few lessons," she chuckled. "Was that really your first time?"

"Yes," replied Audrey, "it really was. I really wanted to please you."

Sandra stroked Audrey's hair. "You did. You really did," she said before kissing her on the lips. The kiss was brief but its intensity spoke of the fact that neither girl was ready to give the other up just yet. "Why don't we catch our breath and grab a quick shower?" Sandra asked, "Then..."

"Then?" Audrey enquired.

"We can go back to bed and see if you can do that to me again," Sandra replied.

---- **** ----

As she stood at the bar sipping her drink, Shona spotted Matt and Craig in the main hall. She caught Jane's attention, who was chatting with Mr. Fitzgerald, and nodded in the direction of their boyfriends. Jane nodded her acknowledgement and continued her conversation. Finally, she turned to Mr. Lewis. "I'd like to thank you for showing us the 'Ambassador Suite' she said sweetly, "and for the drinks, but I think Shona and I should go and spend some time with our boyfriends."

Mr. Lewis nodded. "Andy and I would like to thank you both too," he said, "for letting us say goodbye in an appropriate fashion."

1...345678