St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, it was nothing really," replied Jane, flashing the teachers an innocent smile. Turning to Shona she said, "C'mon, we mustn't keep them waiting for us any longer." Shona bade the teachers farewell before she and Jane turned and walked into the hall.

"Ah! There you are," said Craig with a hint of sarcasm in his voice. "We were beginning to think you'd both got bored and left. What've you been up to?"

"Oh nothing much," Shona said, giving her boyfriend a quick kiss on the cheek. "What about you two?"

"Oh, just this and that," Matt drawled, "you know us."

"You just missed Sandra, by the way," Craig said, "She left about five minutes ago with Audrey Baker. They both seemed to be in a bit of a hurry."

"Oh?" enquired Jane.

"Yeah," replied Matt, "and Amanda was with some redhead we'd neither seen before, Hannah, I think her name was."

"We danced with them for a bit," Craig interjected, "haven't seen either of them for the best part of an hour though."

"Oh well," Jane said with a depreciating shrug, "guess that means you'll just have to make do with us now I suppose."

"I guess it does," Matt replied. "Saw your sister a while back," he said turning to Shona, "she seemed to be having a good time." He paused theatrically before continuing. "Of course it was hard to tell really as she had her face buried in Dave Jackson's lap. The look on his and the other two guys' faces seem to indicate that they'd enjoyed themselves though."

"Yeah," Craig took over, "All we could really see was her arse sticking up in the air. Did you know her pussy looks just like yours after it's had a good seeing to?"

Shona spitefully stuck her tongue out at her boyfriend as Matt continued to describe the scene once more. "I'd say Niamh is hell bent on following in her big sister's footsteps," he teased. "Annette seemed to be enjoying herself too although, again, it was hard to tell since her face was between Niamh's legs at the time."

"And just where was all this taking place?" Shona asked.

Craig shrugged. "In one of the conference rooms down the hall," he said, pointing in the general direction. "Matt and I had gone to take a leak and when we were coming back we thought we heard something. We listened at the door for a moment and there was definitely something going on behind it so we sneaked a quick look."

"It was quite a scene," Matt added. "I doubt if they even noticed we were watching. Niamh and Annette seem very determined to discharge their duties as head girls fully. It's almost enough to make me wish I wasn't leaving this year after all," he teased.


Jane pretended to ignore her boyfriend's last remark. "It's good to know that we're leaving the role of head girls in such capable hands," she said to Shona.

"Yes," Shona agreed, "I think we can be confident that they won't let the school or us down."

The girls danced with their boyfriends for the remainder of the evening. By the time they returned to their room, tired but still highly aroused and with their boyfriends in tow, it was after one o' clock in the morning. "I do hope that you've got enough energy left to attend to us," Jane said as Matt and Craig slumped down wearily to sit on the edge of the nearest bed.

"Yeah," agreed Shona, "I'd hate to think that all that dancing had worn you out. Not to mention the effort you no doubt put in ah... entertaining Amanda and her friend," she added, giving the pair an arch little smile.

"What makes you think we did anything but dance with them?" Craig protested weakly.

"Because we know you two as well as you know us," Jane replied.

"Which I guess means that these two are going to have to be extra specially attentive to us now, whether they're exhausted or not," Shona added. "Should we see if Amanda and um, Hannah was it? Should we see if they've left anything for us?" she asked, turning to Jane.

Jane pretended to think about it for a moment. "I suppose we should," she said with an artfully resigned shrug. "How do we want to do this? I can check Craig out for you if you'd be willing to test Matt for me?"

Shona made a show of considering it. "It would be more objective that way, I suppose," she replied. "Do you think we should ask them what they think?" she asked nodding in the direction of their boyfriends.

"No. I don't think so," Jane replied with a straight face. "They should just count themselves lucky that we're willing to give 'em any chance to prove themselves. They can take what they're given, like it or lump it," she added with a defiant note in her voice.

"Right!" replied Shona, moving over to stand in front of Jane's boyfriend. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she demanded of Matt who still sat, unmoving, on the edge of the bed. "I think they've both failed the first test," she said to Jane. "I would've expected 'em to be sitting there with their trousers round their ankles and their cocks standing to attention by now."

"You could be right," Jane agreed. "But let's not be hasty. It has been a long night after all. Maybe we should let them have one last chance to prove they still want us."

"Oh, all right. I suppose we should," Shona replied, unable to suppress a grin as Matt and Craig hurriedly undressed.

"That's much better," Jane remarked, casting a lingering glance at their erections as Matt and Craig sat down again. "What d'you think, Shona?"

"Much better," Shona agreed, "but I think they need a closer inspection."

"Hmmm, me too," replied Jane as she knelt down in front of Shona's boyfriend, Craig. Smiling, Shona followed her friend's lead, kneeling down in front of Matt. He moaned softly as her fingers circled his cock, lightly stroking as she pulled it towards her. "I'd say he passes the visual test," Shona announced, either not noticing or deliberately ignoring the traces of Hannah's lipstick on his shaft.

"Hmmm, Craig does too." Jane replied. She licked her lips. "I suppose we should proceed to the taste test," she said.

"I guess we should," Shona agreed. "Any last second confessions you'd like to make?" she teased Matt, her long lashes batting over her smouldering green eyes.

"I... uh... no, I don't think so," Matt responded as Shona's lips parted and her mouth moved slowly towards his knob.

"Me neither," added Craig in a confident tone as he waited for the warmth of Jane's mouth to envelope him. He moaned as Jane's tongue swirled around his knob. She ran her tongue along his shaft, licking up and down before taking his cock into her mouth.

Despite their boyfriends' protestations of innocence, the taste of another girl's juices mixed with sperm was immediately apparent to Jane as Craig's cock slid over her taste buds. Attempting to recognise the flavour, Jane decided that the dried in juices belonged to Amanda. She allowed herself a mental smile as the rich flavour of Craig's cock made her suck harder, realising that if Craig had fucked Amanda then her own boyfriend, Matt had probably fucked the other girl, Hannah.

Matt groaned as Shona's lips slid up and down his shaft. Of all the girls who had ever taken his cock into their mouths, Shona was the only one he had known who, despite the differences in their techniques, was as good as Jane. He also knew that Craig would be enjoying Jane's skills every bit as much as was enjoying Shona's. Their long friendship had meant that there was never any awkwardness or jealousy on those occasions when either they or their girlfriends had decided to swap partners. He knew, because both Shona and Jane had told him on numerous occasions that the girls enjoyed these exchanges every bit as much as Craig and he did.

Purring contentedly, Shona slid her lips along Matt's shaft, taking his knob deep into the back of her throat. She could taste the other girl's juices on its surface. She didn't recognise the flavour and, certain that she would have recognised Amanda's, decided that it must have been the redhead girl, whose name she couldn't remember, who had enjoyed Matt's attentions. As always, the taste of another girl's essence heightened Shona's arousal and she wondered if they other girl had enjoyed being fucked by Matt as much as she always did.

Squeezing Craig's balls, Jane sucked hungrily on Craig's cock, her tongue lightly flicking his swollen knob. She knew from experience that, despite having already emptied at least one load into another girl, Craig, just like every other man whose cock she'd sucked, wouldn't be able to endure more than a few minutes attention from her highly skilled mouth. Much as she always enjoyed the thrill of taking a man to the point where his only option was to disgorge his load into her eager mouth, what Jane really wanted was a good, hard, satisfyingly long fuck. Her need grew rapidly, quickly becoming unendurable. She fleetingly wondered how her boyfriend, Matt, was coping with Shona's equally skilful and hungry mouth.

At the same time, Matt was becoming increasingly overwhelmed with the need to feel his cock plunging into the hot, eager cunt of either his girlfriend, Jane, or Shona, who had his cock in her mouth and was driving him wild with her lips and tongue. "D... do you th... think we could p... push the beds together?" he asked Craig with a groan.

"I... I guess s... so," Craig replied, his voice showing an equal strain. "Wh... what d'you girls think?" he asked.

Jane let Craig's cock slip from between her lips. "We could try it," she said, "What do you think?" Shona.

"Why not?" Shona replied, her fingers still lightly stroking Matt's straining member, "My pussy needs a good fucking and the beds have got to be more comfortable than the floor."

"OK then guys, see what you can do!" Jane instructed Matt and Craig, getting up and moving out of their way. She was joined by Shona who threw her arms around her and kissed her firmly.

"D'you want to fuck Craig tonight?" Shona asked her friend.

"Mmmm," replied Jane dreamily as she slipped her fingers between the moist folds of her friend's pussy. "I take it you don't mind?" she asked.

"Why should I mind?" Shona replied, her eyes closed and a contented smile on her face as she mirrored her friend's actions, driving her fingers into Jane's cunt.

"Why, ahhhh, mmmmm, indeed?" replied Jane as she closed her eyes, leaning against the wall and pressing into Shona as their lips locked in a passionate kiss.

"I sometimes think those two don't really need us," Craig remarked dryly to Matt as they watched they girlfriends drive each other wild.

"You could be right," Matt agreed. "Not that I'm complaining," he added, "most guys would kill to watch the pair of them get it together like that. We should count ourselves lucky, really."

"You're right there," Craig agreed. "I suppose we should just sit back, enjoy the show and gather our strength until they're ready for us again. I've got the feeling they're not going to be satisfied until they've drained every last drop from us."

Moaning the girls used their fingers to drive each other wild. Their tongues danced in each other's mouths as their free hands caressed each other's bodies. Concentrating on each other's pleasure, their boyfriends were momentarily forgotten as they pumped their fingers in and out of each other's pussies.

"Ooooohhhhh, fuck!" Jane gasped as the first tingling tremors rippled along the walls of her cunt. "Don't stop, Shona," she moaned, "that feels sooooo good!"

Her friend's mounting excitement added to her own. Shona rocked her hips, driving Jane's fingers in deeper. Feeling her own orgasm build inside her, she squeezed Jane's breast with her free hand, pinching the nipple between her fingers.

Jane's trembling grew stronger. Had she not been leaning against the wall she would have sunk to her knees as her strength drained out of her. "Oh... oh... ooooohhhhhh!" she moaned as contractions began to grip her womb. Jane forced herself to hold on, denying her body the release it craved as she strove to gain the maximum pleasure from her friend's surging fingers.

"Fuck, they're hot!" Matt exclaimed as he and Craig watched their girlfriends bring each other to the point of orgasm.

Shona couldn't tell if the trembling she felt arose from her own impending climax or from Jane's body which was pressed tightly against her own. The two friends frantically rocked their hips, driving the other's fingers into their wet and quivering pussies. Their moans of pleasure filled the room as they clung to each other for support, the pressure mounting unbearably inside their bodies.

Watching, entranced, neither Craig nor Matt could tell which of their girlfriends came first. Their cocks strained as they took in the scene. They knew that having worked themselves up, Shona and Jane would be hungry for their pricks.

Shona broke away from Jane's embrace, finding the strength deep inside her to stand unaided. "Oh fuck, Jane," she gasped, "that was fantastic." she turned towards Matt and Craig, her eyes slowly regaining their focus. "I really need to feel a cock inside my pussy," she purred as she staggered towards Matt.

Still trembling Jane watched as Shona pushed Matt on to his back then climbed on to the bed, her legs straddling his hips. She smiled as she watched her friend reach back between her legs and guide Matt's cock into her cunt. As Jane watched her boyfriend's cock disappear inside her best friend's cunt, hearing Shona's moans as her warm, wet tunnel stretched around his shaft, she began to move towards Craig.

Mounting the bed as Craig lay back, Jane leaned forward, dragging her breasts over Shona's boyfriend's chest until they hung in front of his face. "Suck them, Craig," she purred, rubbing her large, full globes in his face, "suck my tits!" Craig reached up and pressed her breasts together, flicking his tongue over their surface before fastening his lips around one nipple and sucking it deep into his mouth.

"That's it, Craig! Suck it hard," Jane moaned as she reached back and grasped his cock. She worked his knob back and forth along her wet slit, flicking it over the swollen bud of her clit. Almost at once, her orgasm re-ignited. "Ooooooohhhhhhh ffffuuccckkkkkkkk!!!!!!" she cried as her body began to shake once again.

Jane slid back slightly. Craig kept his mouth firmly attached to Jane's nipple causing Jane to moan at the sudden pain; a pain that was overlain with pleasure as it caused the contractions that gripped her womb to multiply in intensity. Changing the angle of her hips, she pushed back, moaning again as she slowly impaled herself on Craig's cock.

Leaning back, her arms stretched out behind her as she gripped Matt's ankles, Shona slid her cunt up and down his cock. "Fuck that's good, Shona!" Matt groaned as she slowly tightened and relaxed the walls of her pussy around his shaft.

"Mmmmm. Yes... It is," Shona murmured dreamily, her eyes screwed tightly closed as she savoured the feeling of Matt's cock filling her. "Your cock feels so big, so thick and hard inside me," she purred as she gripped his rod deep inside her. Matt smiled at the compliment his girlfriend's best friend paid him, thrusting his hips up to drive his cock deeper into her hot pussy.

Matt was once again glad that Jane and Shona enjoyed sharing their boyfriends. Both Craig and he agreed that the two St. Mary's head girls were far and away the best fucks they'd ever had and neither he nor Craig would ever pass up the opportunity to screw either of them. While Jane was Matt's girlfriend and Shona was Craig's there was never any resentment or jealousy involved in these frequent exchanges, either as couples, threesomes or all together as they were now. The girls fucked whomever they pleased and Matt and Craig happily enjoyed the best sex of their lives.

Shona enjoyed the feel of Matt's cock inside her. Matt and Craig were similar in size and technique, it was the fact that her best friend was fucking her boyfriend, Craig, on the bed next to her that heightened Shona's arousal. Shona looked round and saw the dreamy smile on Jane's face as she slowly slid up and down on Craig's prick.

Craig leaned forward and cupped Jane's breasts in his hands. He flicked his tongue over their surface, occasionally biting down on her stiff nipples as she rode his prick. "Oh fuck yes, Craig!" Jane moaned, "Play with my tits! Lick 'em! Suck 'em hard!" She was becoming increasingly vocal as the sensations consumed her.

Matt rolled Shona over on to her back. "Ohhhhh!" she complained as he pulled his cock from her cunt. Matt smiled as he climbed off the bed. "Slide down to the edge," he said, smiling broadly, "I'm hungry and muffin's on the menu." Shona did as she was told as Matt knelt on the floor, her body trembling in anticipation. She gasped as Matt's tongue slid between her enflamed lower lips and began to lap along her slit.

"Mmmmm, I fancy some of that myself," Jane said, seeing the look of ecstasy on her friend's face. She slid off Craig's cock and moved up his body until her legs straddled his face. "Eat me, Craig!" she commanded, "Eat my pussy and make me cum!"

Craig didn't hesitate. He grabbed Jane's hips and pulled her down on to his mouth. "Yessssss!" Jane cried as his tongue slid roughly over her clit. She pinched her nipples and began to grind her mound against Craig's mouth.

The girls' moans echoed around the room as Matt and Craig feasted on their pussies. Squeezing their breasts and tugging their nipples, the girls heightened their arousal, encouraging their lovers with moan's of pleasure. Cries of "Ohhhh yesss!", "Eat me!" and "That feels so good!" filled the air as the two friends gave voice to their pleasure, revelling in the sensations.

"Make her cum, Matt!" Jane cried.

"Ohhhhhh, Jane!!!!" Shona moaned, "his mouth feels soooo good on my pussy! Matt really knows how to use his tongue!"

"Mmmmmm," replied Jane as her orgasm approached. "Ohhh, Shona!!!!" she cried, "Craig's making me cum! Your boyfriend's making me ccccuuuuuummmmmm!"

Jane's release triggered Shona's climax. "Matt! Oooooohhhh, Mmmmmaaaaatttttttttt!!!!" she cried, reaching down to grip his head, pulling his mouth even more firmly against her pussy.

Not caring if they disturbed those in the neighbouring rooms, the girls' moans increased steadily in volume. The room filled with the sound of raw lust as they came again and again. There was none of the schoolgirl giggling or sweetly innocent poses that they employed with their teachers or other older lovers. There was no need to act. With Matt and Craig they were free to be themselves. Free to be two young women with insatiable sexual appetites, enjoying their lover's attentions to the full.

With her body still heaving, Jane slid along the length of Craig's body, impaling herself effortlessly on his prick once again. They rolled over and Jane stared up at her best friend's boyfriend. "Fuck me, Craig!" she demanded, "Give it to me good and hard!"

As Craig began to thrust in and out, slowly at first but with increasing force, he heard his girlfriend cry, "Fuck me Matt! Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me hard!"

Matt stood up. He grabbed Shona's legs and lifted her ankles on to his shoulders. Shona wriggled her bum closer to the end of the bed as Matt leaned forward. "Ffffuuuuucccckkkkkkk!" she cried as he entered her with a single thrust, leaning further forward, using his weight to open her up wider.

"Harder!" Jane demanded.

"Faster!" cried Shona.

Jane rocked her hips up to meet Craig's thrusts, bringing her knees back to let him in deeper. Shona reached forward and grabbed Matt's arse, digging her fingernails into the his firm buttocks.

"Don't cum yet!" Jane demanded of Craig, hearing the strain of his breathing.

"Fuck me Matt!" Shona moaned. "Ohhh, I love feeling your cock plunge in and out!"

1...345678