St. Mary's 6th Form Sluts Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Shona! Your boyfriend's cock feels soooo good in my tight little pussy," Jane purred.

"Fuck her Craig!" Shona cried in reply, "Fuck her hard! Fill her pussy with your cum!"

"Yes, Craig!" Jane cooed, "I want your cum in my pussy. I want your cum, but... but not yet!"

Pounding the girls hard, Matt and Craig responded to their partners' urgings. "This hard enough for you?" Matt gasped, using his weight to drive his cock deep into Shona's cunt, his knob pressing against the neck of her womb.

"Yes, Matt! Yesssss! I... I love what you're d... doing to me!" Shona replied

Craig managed to hook his arms around Jane's legs, pulling her knees back further, opening her up to receive him. "Ooooohhhh ssshhhhiiiiitttttt!!!!" Jane cried as Craig hammered into her, "That's sooooo good! I'm c... cumming, Craig! I'm cumming again, OOOOHHHH!!!!!"

Shona removed one hand from Matt's arse and slipped it between her legs to finger her clit as his cock plunged into her warm, wet depths. "Fuck!!! Oooooooohhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkkk!!!!" she cried as her body suddenly went stiff, her orgasm breaking over her in waves.

The violent tremors that gripped Shona and Jane's bodies transmitted through their pussies to engulf Matt and Craig. The boys' breathing became ragged, their movements became increasingly erratic as they struggled to keep their rhythm. "It's too much, Jane," Craig gasped, "I can't hold back much longer." Matt echoed Craig's comments as his cock began to twitch and jerk inside Shona's cunt.

"Cum inside me, Matt!" Shona moaned, her cheeks flushed, her lashes fluttering over her smouldering green eyes, "Fill my sweet little muffin with your hot cream!"

"Put it in me, Craig!" Jane urged, "Shoot your load in my cunt!"

"Oh fuck! Uuuuunnnggghhhh!" Matt groaned as his cock erupted, his cum flooding into Shona's body.

"I... I'm c... cummmmmmiiiinnnnggggg!" Craig yelled as he began to pump his seed into Jane.

"Mmmmmm, yessssssss!" Jane and Shona cried in unison as their pussies filled with hot cum.

Still thrusting, Matt and Craig emptied their loads into the girls' quivering pussies. Flexing the walls of their cunts, the two friends milked the cum from Matt and Craig's cocks, laughing gleefully as their lovers' hot, sticky cream boiled inside their cunts.

"Oh fuck, that was good!" Shona gasped as Matt pulled out and clambered exhaustedly on to the bed between her and Jane.

"Yeah," added Jane as Craig rolled away, "that was the best fuck I've had in ages!"

"So you liked my leaving present then?" Shona asked her friend.

"Too fucking right I did!" Jane replied. "Now let's get these two cleaned up," she added nodding towards Craig and Matt. "I'd like to thank you, Shona for lending me your boyfriend, but you can have him back now."

Shona smiled. She kissed Jane and crawled over to Craig as Jane moved towards Matt. "Mmmmm, Craig's cock tastes even better with your juices on it, Jane," Shona purred.

"Mmmm, you taste good on Matt too," Jane replied as the two friends set about licking their boyfriends' cocks clean. Exhausted, Matt and Craig surrendered themselves to their girlfriends' ministrations.

"So, what're the sleeping arrangements for tonight?" Matt found the energy to ask, his voice still hoarse, showing the strain of the evening's activities.

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Shona asked with wide eyed innocence. "Surely Jane and I didn't tire you out that much? I thought you guys had more stamina than that," she teased.

The girls laughed as their boyfriends groaned. "Don't worry, dear," Jane said, kissing Matt on the cheek and stroking his hand tenderly, "She was only teasing."

"You speak for yourself, Miss Jones!" Shona retorted with mock indignity. "Yeah, all right. I was just teasing," she admitted after a brief pause.

"Since these beds have been arranged so handily, why don't we all just stay here?" Jane asked.

Shona nodded enthusiastically. "Yeah," she said, "You two can just stay here with Jane and me. There'll be plenty of time for you to collect your stuff from your room after breakfast."

"Besides which," Jane added, "Shona and I aren't going to see much of each other after tomorrow, at least until the University term starts in September. You might both be needed, to help Shona and me overcome our grief at having to be apart for so long."


"You want go out with a bang then?" Matt asked then groaned at his friends' and girlfriend's response to his pun.

"Something like that, I guess," Jane admitted. "Now why don't you two straighten things up a bit in here while Shona and I grab a shower and get ready for bed?"

"Hmmm, I suppose we could," replied Craig in a slightly disgruntled tone.

"All right then, we won't be long. Coming Shona?" Jane asked, rising to her feet.

Shona gave her friend a wicked smile. "Not at the moment I'm not," she said. "I'll let you take care of that in the shower." She kissed Craig as she got off the bed before making her way, naked, tired but extremely happy, through to the shower with Jane.

1...345678