St Mary's Girls: Amanda's Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, yes!" Mr. Reid exclaimed. Sinking his cock repeatedly into Amanda's back passage, Mr. Reid felt the pressure begin to mount. "Harder daddy!" Amanda moaned, "Your baby girl whore wants her arse fucked harder! Punish me, daddy! Punish your slutty little daughter with your big, hard cock!" Mr. Reid increased his pace, his thighs slamming against her upthrust cheeks as he drove his cock in and out. He leaned forward, reaching for Amanda's breasts with his hands. "Fuck yes!" Amanda sighed, "Play with my tits! Squeeze 'em hard!"

Groaning as he thrust his cock deep into Amanda's back passage, Mr. Reid's breathing became increasingly laboured. With every stroke the pressure inside him mounted. Fingering her clit, Amanda reached back to stroke his balls as they slapped against her, increasing her teacher's need to release his load inside her. As the now familiar contractions of yet another orgasm began to build inside her, Amanda moaned. Tightening the muscles of her arsehole as she came, she felt her teacher's cock begin to twitch inside her as he struggled to hold back

"C... cum in m... my arse, d... daddy!" Amanda demanded as ever more powerful spasms shook her, "I... I want to f... feel your c... cum in... inside me! F... fill your little whore's arse with your h... hot cream like s... so many other m... men have done!"

Fucking her arse hard, Amanda's taunting pushed Mr. Reid over the edge. Slamming his thighs against her cheeks as he lunged into her, he felt his seed boil up and explode from his cock, sending a thick jet of cum into his student's bowels. "Ohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm," Amanda purred as her teacher's seed pumped into her, each jet accompanied with an involuntary thrust of his hips.

As Mr. Reid shot his load into her back passage, Amanda let her orgasm dissipate. She fell forward onto the bed, dislodging her teacher's cock from her arse. She felt a warm trickle of cum on her buttocks as Mr. Reid spent the last of his load over her pert arse cheeks. Amanda reached back to rub his hot cream into her skin before lifting her fingers to her lips to lick the last traces of his cum into her mouth. She turned to face the camera, her face flushed with her exertions. "I'm so sorry, daddy!" she said with mock contrition, fluttering her eyelashes as she smiled a sweetly innocent smile at her teacher. "Can you forgive your baby girl for being such a cum hungry, dirty little whore?" she asked.

Tucking his cock away as he stood up and crossed to the bed, Mr. Reid smiled. "Of course I can, dear," he said quietly as he bent forward to kiss Amanda lingeringly on the lips. He sat down and put his arm around her. "Tidy yourself up and you can go out and meet your friends now," he said. He kissed her again then got up. Walking across his daughter's bedroom, the air in the room filled with the rich aroma of their passion, Mr. Reid switched off the video camera before leaving Amanda to tidy herself up.

Amanda smiled as she changed back into her own clothes, puffing happily on a cigarette as she returned the room to order. Tonight had been one of the best ever, she had loved every second as shed played the role of Hannah, her teacher's daughter. Folding the other girl's clothes, she placed them in a tidy pile at the end of the bed, knowing that Mr. Reid would take care of them before his wife returned home in the early hours of the morning.

Returning to the kitchen, she found her teacher sitting at the table with two cups of coffee. She bent over to kiss him as she sat down before lifting the steaming drink demurely to her lips. "I've called you a taxi, it should be here in about ten minutes. This'll probably cover it," he said, passing Amanda a twenty pound note as she sipped her coffee. Amanda mumbled her thanks as Mr. Reid continued, "My wife's on day shifts for the next two weeks after tonight," he said, "so I don't know when we'll get a chance to do this again. Do you want a copy of tonight's tape?" he asked, already knowing the answer. Amanda nodded, a coquettish smile on her lips. "Thank you for tonight, Amanda. You were absolutely amazing," he said.

"Thank you, sir," Amanda replied, "I really do enjoy dressing up for you, you know." Her smile broadened as an idea formed in her mind. "We don't really have to wait until Mrs. Reid is back on nightshifts again, you know?" she said with a mischievous twinkle in her eye. Mr. Reid gave her an enquiring look. Amanda giggled then continued. "If I was to forget to do my homework now and again, you'd almost have to give me detention and punish me for being such a bad girl, wouldn't you?" she said innocently. Mr. Reid smiled. "I'd almost have to be spanked, at the very least, for that kind of behaviour, wouldn't I?" Amanda asked.

"I believe you would, Miss Ross," Mr. Reid agreed, "at the very least. In fact, that sort of thing might almost be deserving of the cane," he added, assuming a stern expression. Amanda giggled, her mind already picturing the scene.

The driver of the taxi was quite young, strongly built and very good good looking. She'd noticed him eyeing her up as she'd climbed into the front seat beside him, her school uniform emphasising rather than concealing her shapely body. As she told him where she wanted to go, Amanda wondered if he'd be willing to accept a blow-job in payment for her fare and let her keep the money Mr. Reid had given her.

12