St. Mary's Girls: Close Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you turn over, I'll do you back," Brendan offered.

"Mmmmm, that'd be nice," replied Shona dreamily as she turned round and stretched out on her front. She purred contentedly as, sitting astride her thighs, Brendan's strong fingers massaged he lotion into her.

Brendan wasn't surprised to feel his cock stiffen as he ran his hands over the back of his cousin's beautiful body. He was secretly glad that, because of the way she was lying, she couldn't see the effect she was having on him. As he stoked and caressed Shona's back, his mind slipped back several years to the time when, with an almost naive innocence, their bodies still experiencing the first rush of adolescence, they had first began exploring each other's bodies. Shona had only removed her top that day, letting him caress, squeeze, lick and suck on her then budding breasts. The endearingly shy young girl of his memories was now a confident, beautiful young woman who lay stretched out, naked below him. Not only that but she was a woman whom, he had gathered from their frank conversation earlier, was no stranger to sex and had no hesitation about sharing her body if it brought her the gratification she desired.

A flash of recognition suddenly illuminated Brendan's thoughts. "It was here, wasn't it?" he asked, his hands sliding up Shona's sides, gently caressing the sides of her breasts as they lay squashed beneath her.

"What was?" Shona mused, enjoying the sensation of her cousin's fingers on her firm globes.

"That time, when we were kids. It was here, in this very spot." he replied.

"You could be right," Shona said squirming beneath Brendan as she tried to roll on to her back. She looked into his face and saw the hunger in his eyes, a hunger for her. She smiled. "You know, I think we have some unfinished business to attend to," she said softly, lifting his hands and resting them on her breasts. Brendan's fingers tightened reflexively, causing Shona to moan softly. "Why don't we see if we can pick up where we left of that day?" she purred.

With a sigh, Brendan leaned forward and pressed his lips to Shona's. Their tongues explored each other's mouths as their hands roamed all over their bodies. As Brendan began to kiss his way down Shona's neck she reached for his cock. Wrapping her fingers around the base, she began to stroke it lightly as Brendan buried his face between her breasts. Shona moaned as her cousin worked his tongue all over the surface of her large, firm globes. "Oh yes," she murmured, "make them nice and wet. I like that," she added.

Pushing her breasts together with his strong hands, Brendan flicked his tongue back and forth across her nipples, pausing occasionally to suck one into his mouth, nibbling it gently with his teeth, causing Shona to gasp.

Still stoking his cock with one hand, Shona grabbed Brendan's head with the other, pulling him tightly to her. Brendan could feel her heart pounding in her chest as she crushed his head against her.

As the soft strokes of Brendan's tongue on her breasts increased her passion, Shona tightened her grip on his shaft, her fingers sliding more and more rapidly up and down its stiff length. "Oh fuck, Shona," she heard him gasp, his cock twitching in her hand.

"Don't worry," she said, smiling up at him, "I'll soon take care of this," she added as she began to slide down below him. With Brendan kneeling over her, Shona tipped her head forward. "Mmmmm," she murmured as her tongue flicked over the slit at the end of Brendan's knob, cleaning away the drops of rich, salty pre-cum that were oozing from it.

"Ohhhhh Shona!" Brendan groaned as his cousin's tongue ran along the underside of his shaft and flicked lightly over his balls. "Oh Christ! Oh Shona! I'm cumming!!!!" he cried.

Shona wrapped her lips around his knob and began to suck as her fingers stroked his rod. She could feel his seed surging up from his balls, through his prick, to explode into her waiting mouth. "Ohhhhh shhhiiiiiiiiiitttttt, Ssssshhhhhhoooooooonnnnnaaaaa!!!!!" he yelled as he began pumping his seed into his cousin's hot mouth, filing it with jet after jet of his thick, hot cream. Sucking hard, with her lips pursed tightly around his shaft, Shona drank her cousin's cream as it flooded with thick, sticky spurts into her mouth, swallowing it all with practised ease.

As Brendan's eruption subsided, Shona used her fingers to milk the last drops of cum from his cock into her mouth. Slipping his knob from between her lips, she licked her tongue over its surface. "Mmmmm," she purred finally, "I think somebody needed that." Shona licked her lips as she looked up at her cousin.

"Fuck, Shona, I'm sorry," Brendan gasped, "I didn't mean to cum so soon."

"Don't worry," Shona replied with a smile, "I'm glad you did. Besides which, it means you'll last longer once this is inside me," she added coyly, giving his still semi-erect cock a gentle stroke.

"Fair point, I suppose," Brendan agreed. "It's going to take me a little time to be ready again, mind you, so I suppose we'll have to find some way to occupy ourselves until then."

"Oh, and what do you suggest?" Shona asked, feigning innocence.

Brendan's smile broadened. "Well, let's see..." he drawled, "Why don't we go back to what we were doing before I was so rudely interrupted," he added, leaning forward to begin feasting on Shona's breasts once again.

"Ooooooh, Brendan," Shona cooed as her cousin's tongue coated her breasts with a film of warm, wet salvia. "That feels so good." Brendan sucked each of Shona's nipples into his mouth in turn. Shona moaned as he gently but firmly fastened his teeth around one nipple and began to pull, flicking his tongue over its stiffened tip as he teased the other with his thumb.

Despite their size, Shona's breasts were extremely sensitive. With her high state of arousal after weeks of enforced abstinence and the tenderly skilful way with which her cousin played with breasts, it was no surprise to Shona when her womb began to pulse. "Ooooooohhhhhhh yesssssssss!" she cried, throwing her head back as a small but intensely powerful orgasm spread through her, causing her body to shake. Brendan paused briefly, smiling as he watched his cousin's beautiful face contort with pleasure as her climax washed over her.

As her breathing returned to normal, Shona smiled at Brendan. "That was good!" she said appreciatively.

Brendan laughed. "You're just about the only girl I know who can cum from having their tits played with and nothing else," he said.

"I know," Shona replied, "I've always been able to. My tits are so sensitive. I came the last time you played with them too, all those years ago."

"You did? I never knew." Brendan sounded surprised.

"Oh yes, although I didn't really know that's what it was then," she admitted.

"So, is that you done now?" Brendan enquired, "I was looking forward to eating your pussy before I fucked you."

Shona laughed. "Don't worry," she replied, "that one was just for starters, just like yours. I'll probably have at least a couple more before we're finished."

"Good," Brendan replied with a smile, "I'm glad you said that. Now where were we?"

Shona affected a thoughtful expression, lifting a finger to her lips. "I think..." she said slowly, "I think you said you wanted to eat my pussy. Why don't we start with that? Then, hopefully, you'll be ready to give me that fuck you mentioned," she added coyly.

"Sounds good to me," retorted Brendan. He knelt between Shona's legs and leaned forward. "Ahhhh," he sighed as inhaled the rich scent of his cousin's pussy. Shona's juices glistened on her enflamed labia, The entrance to her tunnel was open and inviting.


Brendan pressed his tongue against the moist wet flesh and worked his tongue up from the entrance of Shona's tunnel to her clit. "Oooooooohhhhhh," sighed Shona, squirming with pleasure in response to Brendan's touch.

"You taste soooo good," Brendan sighed then curled his tongue into Shona's cunt, darting it rapidly in and out. Shona writhed on the towel, biting her lip as Brendan took each of her labia between his lips and sucked them, running the tip of his tongue along their edge. His nose pressed briefly against her clit, sending a shiver up Shona's spine.

"Fuck, Brendan!" Shona exclaimed, as his tongue explored every fold of her pussy. "You're so good at that," she breathed, "If I didn't know, I'd swear another girl was eating me." Brendan paused briefly to smile before continuing with his feast. While Shona had been frank about her appetites where men were concerned, she had never hinted that she had also known girls. Her inadvertent admission as his tongue explored her most sensitive flesh revealed a side of his cousin's sexuality that Brendan hadn't been aware of. He relished the compliment implicit in Shona's simple statement and felt the first stirrings of recovery in his cock. "There speaks the voice of experience, I suppose," he teased.

"Of course," Shona replied with aplomb, "Girls are almost always better than men when it comes to eating another girl's pussy."

"Oh really?" enquired Brendan, raising one eyebrow, "And just how many female lovers have you had to allow you to make such a sweeping statement?"

Shona looked up and saw Brendan's wide, hungry grin. She smiled back. "A few," she said. "The majority of my lovers have been guys but I've known quite a few girls intimately," she admitted.

"Oh," replied Brendan, his smile broadening still further.

"What is it?" Shona demanded as Brendan chuckled to himself, reflecting on the restorative power of imagining his cousin with another girl.

"Oh, uh, nothing!" Brendan replied quickly, "I just can't believe this is happening, that's all," he added glibly.

"Well it is, so stop thinking about it and get on with it!" Shona demanded.

"Yes Ma'am," Brendan replied before returning to his task.

Brendan lapped hungrily at Shona's pussy as her warm, rich juices flooded his mouth. Shona began to tease her nipples as her cousin's tongue grazed her clit. "Ohhhh fuck, yesssss! That's it! Lick me right there!" she demanded. Brendan did as Shona requested, concentrating his attention on her clit, occasionally sucking it between his lips. "Ahhhhhh, mmmmmmm! Shona sighed as she tugged her nipples with her fingers, feeling the fire in her pussy begin to spread through her.

Humming softly as he sucked on his cousin's clit, Brendan slowly slid one finger into Shona's warm, wet cunt. After pumping it in and out briefly, he added a second, feeling Shona squirm as he twisted them around inside her. "Oh yes, Brendan... that's it... don't stop..." Shona moaned as her cousin's fingers plunged into her depths, his tongue lashing her clit.

Shona could feel her orgasm approaching. She clutched at the towel with her fingers as she tried to hold back. Brendan's tongue beat mercilessly on her throbbing clit, his fingers pumped rapidly in and out of her cunt. Suddenly, she felt the tip of another finger press against her tight rear opening. Her sphincter yielded slightly as the tip worked its way in. That final touch was too much for Shona to bear. "Ooooooooohhhh fffuuuucccckkkkk!!!!!" she cried, throwing her head back to give voice to her release as her body began to thrash.

Never slowing his pace, Brendan continued to lap at Shona's clit. Spasms wracked her body every time he touched her. Her juices flooded into his mouth as she came. "Fuck... fuck... ooooohhhhh fffuuucccckkkkkk!!!!!" Shona cried, her body jerking, her head tossing from side to side as she rode the rising waves of her climax.

Shona's heart pounded in her chest as her orgasm peaked again and again. She felt herself torn between conflicting desires, wanting to feel Brendan's long, thick cock plunging forcefully into her pussy while not wanting the sensations she was experiencing to come to an end. She reached down and grabbed Brendan's head, pulling it forward so that his tongue pressed even more firmly against her throbbing clit. The resulting sensations almost caused her to faint as her climax reached an intensity that she had seldom experienced before. The release from the frustration that had built inside her since Craig had returned to England was overpowering, pushing Shona beyond the brink of her endurance.

"Fuck me, Brendan!" she heard herself cry, "Stick your cock in my cunt and fuck me hard!"

The intensity of Shona's release had surprised Brendan. His past girlfriends had always been appreciative of his technique. While he knew, without the slightest trace of conceit, that he was more than an adequate lover, never had he witnessed someone lose themselves so fully in an orgasm. Shona's climax had been all consuming, taking him with her so that his cock was now painfully hard once more. Now his beautiful cousin was begging him to fuck her. Her yearning need was so strong that Brendan was powerless to resist as he worked his way up to position himself above her.

"Oh fuck yessssss!" Shona moaned as Brendan's thick rod pierced her with a single thrust, sliding deep into her inner core, the walls of her cunt stretching to accommodate it. "Fuck me!" she urged, pulling her legs back and digging her fingernails into the skin of his buttocks. "Fuck me, Brendan! Fuck me hard!!"

Flexing his hips, Brendan rode Shona with powerful thrusts. The sun beat down on their naked bodies, adding its heat to theirs. Shona rocked her hips to meet Brendan's thrusts. The walls of her cunt gripped his thick cock as he buried it inside her. "Oh, Shona!" gasped Brendan, "This feels so good! Your pussy's so hot."

With her eyes screwed tightly shut, Shona savoured the feeling of having her cousin's cock pump in and out of her cunt. His balls slapped against her with every thrust, the outsides of his thighs almost bruising the insides of hers with the intensity of their collision. "Oh yes... Oh fuck... Harder, Brendan... Fuck me harder!" cried Shona, her fingernails almost drawing blood as she dug them even harder into his buttocks.

With sweat running down his face, Brendan increased his pace, his body slamming against hers with every thrust. "This hard enough for you?" he panted as he drove his cock into her with long, lunging strokes.

"Oh fuck yessssss! That's it! Don't stop! Please don't stop!" Shona moaned, her quivering cunt aching from the pounding it was taking. She felt herself slipping over the edge and began tugging on her nipples once more. "Ohhhhhhh Brendan!" she cried as she came, her body shaking below his.

Brendan groaned as the walls of Shona's cunt contracted tightly around his cock. Her hips bucked uncontrollably, pushing up to meet his downward thrusts. He could feel his cock throb as Shona's climax transmitted itself through the walls of her pussy along his shaft. Lifting himself up with his arms, he impaled Shona's cunt with all his force, pumping rapidly in and out.

The tension mounted in Brendan's groin. Shona's fingers clawed at his back, her nails leaving long, red scratch marks on his skin. "Fill me!" Shona urged. "Fill my pussy with your cum!"

Brendan groaned as he tried to hold back, his cousin's body still thrashing below his. His movements became automatic as his own climax approached, his cock stabbing Shona's cunt with short, sharp thrusts. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he plunged his cock deep inside Shona's trembling body. "Sssshhhhooooonnnnnaaaaaaa!!!!" he cried, throwing his head back as his seed surged up through his cock.

"Mmmmmmmmm, yesssssssssss!" Shona murmured as she felt his cock erupt inside her, filling her with jet after jet of his hot, sticky cream. Collapsing against her, Brendan continued to thrust as he disgorged his load into her. Their hearts pounded in their chests as they shared an exquisite few moments of ecstasy that were painful in their intensity.

At last, with his load spent, Brendan rolled away, breathing hard. Shona rolled over and cuddled up beside him. Holding him close, kissing him lightly on the cheek as they began to bask in the afterglow of their shared experience.

Gaining control of her body, Shona slid down to take Brendan's dick into her mouth. As she sucked the last drops of cum from his cock, cleaning him with her mouth, she savoured the rich taste of her juices that coated his shaft. Brendan was still breathing hard when she returned to his side, snuggling into the embrace of his strong arms. "Thank you," she whispered breathlessly into his ear, "you've no idea how much I enjoyed that."

Brendan chuckled. "I've got a pretty good idea," he said. "I enjoyed it too. You really are an amazing shag, you know that don't you?"

"So I've been told," Shona said with a perfectly straight face, "you're not too bad yourself, you know?"

They lay in the sun for over an hour, caressing each other's bodies, occasionally kissing, talking about whatever popped into their heads. As they lay together Shona's hands kept returning to Brendan's cock, gently caressing it for a few moments before moving away to explore another part of his body, only to return a few minutes later. It slowly stiffened in response to her gentle prompting, returning lazily to its full erect glory. Shona smiled as she wrapped her fingers around Brendan's shaft, working them up and down. "Think I could squeeze another load out of this?" she purred.

"Fucking hell, girl, you're insatiable," Brendan groaned.

"Yes, I am," Shona admitted, "are you complaining?"

Brendan smiled weakly. "No, I guess not," he replied, "So be my guest, climb aboard."

Laughing, Shona slid herself on top of her cousin, reaching between her legs to guide his rod towards her entrance. "Fuck, your cock is sooooo good," she purred as she slowly impaled herself on its length. She began to slide slowly up and down, flexing the walls of her pussy around his thick shaft as she rode him with a leisurely pace.

Up and down, she rocked her hips, coating his cock with her juices as she moved, murmuring dreamily to herself as she savoured the sensation of being filled by his rod. "Play with my tits," she said softly, leaning forward to let them hang in front of his face. Brendan reached up and cupped one in each hand, teasing her nipples with his thumb, slowly rocking his hips up and down, driving his cock deeper into Shona's pussy. "Oh yes, suck them!" she gasped as his lips fastened around one nipple and drew it into his mouth.

Slowly increasing her pace, Shona worked her cunt up and down Brendan's cock, enjoying the feeling as his long, thick rod stretched her walls while his mouth feasted on her breasts. "Oh fuck, Brendan, I'm cumming again!" she moaned as the first rippling contractions gripped her womb, causing her cunt to tighten around his cock.

"Christ, that feels good," Brendan sighed as the walls of his cousin's pussy milked his cock. Shona moaned and whimpered as her climax grew in intensity, the pace of her hips increasing unconsciously in response. Brendan clutched at Shona's arse, pulling her down on to him, thrusting his cock upwards at the same time.

Opening her eyes, Shona looked down and saw the strain on Brendan's face. "Is it too much for you?" she asked, concern in her voice.

Brendan shook his head. "You're too wet," he groaned.

"You can fuck my arse if you think that would help," Shona offered.

"Would you mind?" he asked.

"No. Would you?" Shona replied.

"Of course not!" Brendan exclaimed.

"I didn't think so," Shona said with a smile as she slid off his cock, positioning herself on all fours beside him. Brendan groaned as he got up and took his place behind her.

Parting her cheeks, Brendan pressed his knob against Shona's puckered rear entrance. Shona held still as she felt her arsehole yield to his pressure. Slowly but steadily, Brendan sank his cock into his cousin's back passage. "Fuck! Your arse is so tight!" he gasped as he began to thrust in and out.