St. Mary's Girls: Close Relations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shona shook her head, still trying to regain her composure. "D.. dunno," she replied, "there again, Kathleen's always been the persuasive type."

Bernadette laughed then leaned forward to kiss Shona lightly on the lips. "Shall I start again?" she purred seductively.

"Please," replied Shona, "if you want to that is..."

"Of course I do, silly," Bernadette said, "your pussy tastes fantastic, even without my brother's cum dribbling out of it," she added giving Shona a sly wink.

Bernadette returned her attention briefly to Shona's breasts, caressing them lightly as her tongue licked over their surface. "Oooooh, that's nice," purred Shona as her cousin's tongue flicked over her nipples. Sucking one deep into her mouth, Bernadette bit down gently, exerting the smallest bit of pressure with her teeth. Shona responded with a barely audible "Yessssssss!" of pleasure. Bernadette 's mouth travelled to the other breast, repeating the process there.

Fanned by Bernadette's lovingly gentle touch, the fire of Shona's passion was soon fully ablaze once more. She trembled with anticipation as her cousin began to work her way downwards, kissing her stomach and caressing her all over as she made her way to her final destination.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm!!!!" Shona moaned as her cousin's tongue began exploring the soft, wet folds of her pussy again. The fact that Bernadette was willing to eat her brother's cum from her pussy added to Shona's already intense arousal.

"I love the way your pussy tastes," murmured Bernadette, pausing briefly before returning to her feast.

"Mmmmmm, your mouth feels so good on my cunt," Shona responded dreamily.

As Bernadette explored every fold of her cousin's pussy with her tongue she reached up to caress Shona's large, firm breasts. "Oh yes!" moaned Shona, "play with my tits! Squeeze them hard!"

"I wish I had tits like yours," Bernadette said, squeezing Shona's nipples before focussing her attention on her cousin's clit.

Hot fire coursed through Shona's veins as Bernadette feasted on her cunt. She reached down to grab her head, pushing Bernadette's mouth even more firmly against her mound. Bernadette lapped up Shona's juices, savouring their rich flavour, strangely turned on by the fact that the taste of her cousin's nectar was faintly overlain with her brother's cum. Despite the shattering climax that Shona had given her, she found herself wanting more. Almost as if Shona had been reading her mind, Bernadette heard her cousin say, "Get on top of me Bernie. I want to eat you again."

Without any hesitation, Bernadette turned around, placing her knees on either side of Shona's head and lowering her pussy on to her cousin's waiting mouth. As she lowered her tongue to Shona's clit she felt Shona's tongue dart into her tunnel.

Locked in a passionate sixty-nine, the girls became increasingly frenzied, feeding of each other's intense arousal. Their tongues lapped at each other's pussies. Shona felt Bernadette's juices trickling over her cheeks, coating her face with a warm, sticky film.

With tongues, lips and fingers, the two girls drove each other on, both lost in their shared sensations, oblivious to everything except the pleasure they were experiencing.

Sucking Shona's clit between her lips, Bernadette felt her cousin's body begin to shake beneath her. She plunged two fingers into Shona's cunt, pumping them in and out as her own climax began to boil over.

With her body shaking, her heart pounding rapidly in her chest, Shona strove desperately to focus on her task, her tongue flicking over Bernadette's swollen clit. She felt tremors running through her cousin's body. Reaching down, she grabbed Bernadette's breasts, squeezing her nipples as she sucked and slurped on her cousin's pussy.

Cumming together, surrendering to the intense sensations that washed over their bodies, the girls continued to drive each other onwards with their tongues. Their moans of pleasure filled the room as their shared climaxes peaked again and again.

At last, Bernadette rolled away. Turning around, she snuggled up to Shona and hugged her close. She kissed Shona's face, cleaning her juices from her cousin's cheeks. They kissed passionately, each savouring the taste of their own juices on the the other's lips.

"Thank you," Shona whispered, "I really enjoyed that."

"Mmmmm, me too," replied Bernadette as she caressed Shona's body. "I never realised being with another girl could be so good."

"You... you mean you've never been with a girl before?" Shona asked, surprise showing clearly in her voice.

"No," admitted Bernadette, "I've wanted to for a long time, but you were my first."

"I'm amazed," Shona replied, "I could have sworn you'd done this before."

"Thank you," replied Bernadette, kissing Shona lightly on the lips, "I wanted you to enjoy it as much as I did."

"I did," answered Shona, her hands caressing her cousin softly, "but how did you know I liked girls?"

Bernadette blushed. "I overheard Kathleen and Brendan talking about you. I even knew that he'd fucked you this afternoon before you told me," she admitted. "Are you mad at me now?" she asked in a little girl voice.

"No," replied Shona, kissing Bernadette firmly to back up her words. "After what we've just done I'm glad you decided to let me be your first, however you found out about me."

"Mmmmm, me too," purred Bernadette. "Can I sleep here with you tonight?" she asked.

Shona kissed her cousin, pleasantly surprised with the passion with which Bernadette returned the kiss. "Of course you can," she replied. Shona smiled, giving Bernadette a wicked grin. "I don't think there will be much sleeping, though," she added as her cousin melted into her embrace and kissed her even more passionately than before.