St Mary's Girls: Jane's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Eat me! Don't tease me, Rob!" Jane moaned, pushing her hips back, drying desperately to press her pussy against his mouth. Rob laughed. "In a hurry are we? Have you got someone else waiting?" he taunted.

"N... noooooo," Jane moaned, suddenly feeling guilty for the first time about her encounter on the bus. "I... I just want to feel your tongue on my pussy!" she added in her sweetest, little girl voice.

Rob laughed and continued his slow teasing, his mouth coming close to but never quite touching Jane's pussy. Jane's complaints became increasingly urgent as her frustration mounted. "Eat my fucking pussy, Rob!" she moaned as the suspense became unbearable. Suddenly, without any warning, she felt his tongue graze her lower lips. "Ooooohhhhhh!" she sighed, "Ohhhhhh yesssss!"

Slipping his tongue between Jane's moist folds, Rob lightly nuzzled her pussy. Her juices flowed out of her tunnel and Rob lapped them into his mouth. His tongue darted in and out of Jane's pussy and she squirmed above him, moaning and sighing with pleasure as the sensations in her pussy spread over her. Rob moved his tongue to Jane's clit, his hands rubbing and squeezing her breasts.

"That's sooooo, good!" Jane moaned, grinding her pussy against her boyfriend's mouth. As his tongue teased her clit, Rob reached down and slid the tips of two fingers into her pussy. "Oooooh Rob!" Jane cooed, pushing back to let his fingers penetrate her more deeply. Rob twisted his fingers inside her, coating them with her juices. Suddenly, he pulled them out and his hand returned to her breast. Jane moaned as he anointed her nipple with her juices.

Repeating the process with the fingers of one hand, then the other, Rob coated Jane's breasts with her juices as his tongue lashed her clit. "Ohhhh Rob, I love it when you do that," Jane sighed as he rubbed her juices into the soft skin of her breasts, "It feels sooooo dirty!" She felt the first rippling tremors of her approaching climax spread through her pussy.

They rolled over. As Rob's tongue lashed her clit, Jane reached down and began pulling his head towards her as she pushed her hips forward. The tip of Rob's tongue flicked her throbbing clit, intensifying her sensations as the contractions spread to her womb.

"Oh fuck, Rob, yessssss! That's it! Don't stop!" Jane cried, struggling to force the words out as her body began to shake. Rob reached up and tugged on her nipples as his tongue lashed her clit, causing Jane to cry out as the pain increased her pleasure. "Ooooooooh, Rob!" she cried, "I'm cummmmming!" Jane's body thrashed. Writhing on the bed, thrusting her hips, she ground her pussy against Rob's mouth, pressing his tongue firmly against her clit. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oooooooooohhhhhhh!" she moaned as she surrendered to her climax.

Slowly circling her clit with his tongue, Rob fed Jane's climax, keeping her at boiling point as she came again and again. Jane moaned and cried out, becoming louder and more vocal as Rob drove her on. As the waves of his girlfriend's orgasm rose and fell Rob hoped that his neighbours were out, he had never known any girl who gave voice to her pleasure as loudly as Jane.

When Jane could finally take no more, she forced herself to push Rob's head away. She rolled on to her back and lay on the bed breathing hard, her eyes closed, her body shaking as her climax subsided. "Oh Rob," she sighed, "that was the best one ever." Jane opened her eyes. She smiled as she noticed that Rob's cock had recovered. "I want us to do it, Rob," she cooed, "I want to feel you inside me." Dumbstruck, Rob hesitated, glued to the spot. A small frown crossed Jane's face. "Well, what are you waiting for?" she asked testily, "Don't you want to fuck me?"

Spurred into action, Rob quickly undressed. Jane smiled again, holding out her arms to gather him to her as he lay down on top of her. "Oooohhhh, Rob," Jane cooed again, "I really want to feel your cock inside me."

Rob nodded and began to slowly press forward, moaning slightly as he felt the warmth of Jane's juices coat his knob as it spread her lower lips and pressed against the entrance of her pussy. "Oh, Rob!" Jane sighed, wrapping her arms around his neck as she felt her entrance stretch around his knob. He began to push in slightly deeper and Jane suddenly tensed. "Ohhhh, oh stop a second, let me relax a bit," Jane sighed. She made herself relax as Rob kissed her tenderly, the first inches of his cock still inside her, as her hands moved down his back to rest lightly on his buttocks. "Ok," she sighed after a few seconds, "keep going."

Pushing slowly forward, Rob edged in deeper, feeling the walls of Jane's cunt around his shaft until he was fully inside her. "Fuck Jane, that feels good!" he groaned, "it's so warm and tight."

Jane nodded. "Don't move," she sighed, "I want to get used to it. Your cock feels sooooo big inside me." Jane flexed the walls of her pussy around Rob's shaft, accustoming herself to the feeling of her tunnel stretching around his shaft. Her pussy felt deliciously full, much fuller than it had ever felt with her fingers inside it and she became even more turned on as she experienced the new sensation. This wasn't the handle of a hairbrush inside her pussy, it was her boyfriend's cock, hot and hard, filling her up in a way that she'd never imagined. She flexed her walls again, causing Rob to gasp.

"Fuck, Jane, that's good," Rob groaned as the walls of her pussy tightened and relaxed around his shaft.

Jane reached up and pulled Rob's face towards her, kissing him deeply, her tongue swirling in his mouth as she ran her hands down his back to grip his taught buttocks again. As she savoured the feeling of having him inside her, any discomfort she had felt, quickly melted away. She'd been slightly surprised at how little it had hurt. Shona's description of her first time had left Jane feeling a little apprehensive about that possibility. There again, Jane thought to herself, Shona hadn't had the experience of servicing a complete stranger with her mouth to turn her on and make her wet just before she'd fucked Kieran.

Jane gazed up at Rob, her blue eyes smouldering. "OK," she purred softly, "I'm ready now." Rob kissed her tenderly then slowly began to move his hips, sliding his cock in and out, the length of his strokes slowly increasing. "Ohhhhh Rob!" Jane moaned, "We're doing it! We're really doing it! You're fucking me!" she cried, "You're fucking my pussy!"

Slowly increasing the pace of his thrusts, Rob worked his cock in and out of Jane's tight, virgin cunt, the squeaking of the bed matching the tempo of his strokes. Jane rocked her hips up and down, meeting his strokes, her tunnel flexing around his shaft. "Oh yes, Rob! Fuck me! It feels soooooo good!" Jane cried, dragging her fingernails up and down Rob's back.

"Your cunt's so tight around my dick," Rob groaned as Jane's pussy tightened around him.

Jane pulled her legs back, opening herself up, allowing Rob to sink in deeper. "Harder, Rob!" she urged, digging her fingernails into his buttocks again, "Fuck me harder!"

The slapping sounds of their bodies colliding filled the room. The bed groaned in protest beneath them. Jane's cries of pleasure increased in volume as Rob's cock pounded her cunt. "I can feel your balls slapping against my arse," she giggled as he drove his cock into her pussy.

As Rob's cock plunged in and out, Jane reached up to play with her breasts. Rob raised himself up, giving Jane more room. The shift in weight pinned Jane even more firmly to the bed, increasing the friction as his pubic hair tickled her swollen clit. Jane squeezed her breasts, tugging at her nipples as Rob's prick impaled her. Suddenly, her body began to shake. "Oooooooooh fuck! I'm cummmmmmming!" she gasped as her sudden climax took her by surprise.

As her sensations became more and more intense, Jane became even more vocal, urging Rob on, demanding to be fucked harder and faster. Rob found the strength to increase his pace as the spasms rippling through Jane's cunt gripped his cock even more tightly.

Jane came again and again, each climax more powerful than the last. She hadn't expected it to be like this the first time, she hadn't expected to cum at all. The room echoed with her cries of joy as her orgasm peaked repeatedly, her cunt full of cock.

The flexing walls of Jane's pussy around his shaft brought Rob quickly to the edge of his own climax. "I... I'm g... getting close Jane," he groaned.

"Yessssssss!" Jane cried, "Cum in my pussy! Fill me with your hot cum!" Rob groaned, driving his cock into Jane with long, hard, powerful thrusts as he tried to hold back.

The pressure mounted. Rob's body became as rigid as his cock as he tried to delay his climax. "Oh yes!" Jane cried, urging him on, "Fuck me! Fill my pussy!"

Throwing his head back as he reached the point where he could hold back no longer, Rob buried his cock in Jane's quivering pussy. "I'm cumming Jane! I'm cumming!" he yelled as he felt his seed surge up from his balls, "I... I'm c... cumming in your pussy!" His cock erupted, sending a thick stream of cum into Jane's cunt, splashing against the neck of her womb.

"Ohhhhh Rob!" Jane cried as her climax re-ignited, "I can feel your cum in my cunt! I can feel its heat inside me!" Rob groaned, no longer in control of his movements. His hips thrust automatically, his cock pulsed as he fired jet after jet of cum into Jane's cunt as he moved with short, jerking stabs. Jane murmured her pleasure as she felt Rob's cum fill her pussy.

Exhausted, Rob slumped down on top of Jane, breathing hard, his cock still buried in her pussy. Jane wrapped her arms around Rob's neck and kissed him. "Ohhhhh, Rob," she sighed, "that was wonderful. I never imagined it would feel soooooo good." Rob groaned, pulling his cock from Jane's cunt as he rolled over. "I think you need a little reward," Jane giggled as she began to slide down the bed.

Taking hold of Rob's flagging cock with her fingers, she sucked his knob into her mouth, swallowing the last drops of cum before licking his shaft clean. "Thank you, Jane," Rob sighed as she moved up beside him again.

"Mmmmmm, thank you," Jane purred contentedly. She could feel Rob's cum begin to trickle from her pussy. Pressing her fingers between her lower lips, she let his cum dribble over them, coating them with its sticky warmth. Jane raised her cum covered fingers to her lips and sucked them into her mouth. "Mmmmm, she sighed, "your cum's never tasted soooo good."

Rob and Jane lay together on the bed for about half an hour, occasionally dozing, occasionally kissing, letting their hands caress each other's bodies as the basked in the afterglow of their experience. "Rob?" Jane enquired softly, "Did you enjoy that?"

Rob chuckled. "You know I did, Jane," he replied.

"Do you think you could do it again?" she asked softly.

"Um, er, I don't know."

Jane reached down and circled his cock with her fingers, rubbing gently, feeling it begin to stiffen again. "Part of you seems keen," she purred. Rob laughed and Jane continued, "and I do still have a third hole to fill after all," she added. As she spoke, Rob's cock grew harder. Jane giggled. "Someone seems to like the idea of fucking my tight little arsehole," she cooed, tightening her grip around Rob's shaft. Rob found himself becoming increasingly turned on. "You've fucked my mouth, you've fucked my pussy, wouldn't you like to fuck my arse too?" Jane teased.

"W... would y... you like me to?" Rob replied, wondering if his girlfriend was serious and hoping that she was.

"If you think you can manage," Jane replied, giving his now fully erect cock another gentle tug. Rob nodded, unable to believe that all his fantasies were coming true in one night. Losing their virginity to a girl like Jane while taking hers at the same time would have been enough for most boys but the idea of fucking her arse as if she was a model from one of his pornomags was beyond his wildest dreams.

Jane got on to all fours. "Fuck my pussy again first," she cooed, "get your cock nice and wet with my juices." Rob got into position behind her and slid his knob up and down between Jane's moist lower lips, brushing it over her clit. His cum still trickled from her pussy as pressed the head of his cock against her opening.

"Yessssssss!" Jane sighed as Rob's cock slid into her, filling her once more. She gripped it with her pussy walls as Rob began to stroke it in and out. "Can you reach my tits from there?" she asked, looking back over her shoulder to smile at her boyfriend. Rob leaned forward. Reaching out, he took her firm, large breasts in his hands, squeezing them as his cock plunged in and out of Jane's pussy.

Reaching back between her legs, Jane began to finger her throbbing clit. It was slick with a mixture of her juices and Rob's cum. Jane had to press firmly to achieve enough friction. "Fuck me, Rob! Fuck me! she cried, pushing her hips back to meet his thrusts. Rob teased her nipples as his cock stroked in and out. The pressure of Jane's fingers on her clit combined with the sensations in her breasts and pussy and she quickly found herself on the brink of another orgasm.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming again!" Jane cried, riding the waves of her climax as they washed over her. Rob's cock pounded her cunt, his fingers on her nipples sent bolts of electricity through Jane's body.

As her climax peaked, Jane cried out, "Now, Rob! I want to feel your cock in my arse." Rob pulled his cock from her cunt and Jane experienced a fleeting sense of disappointment as she felt the emptiness in her pussy. Leaning forward, thrusting her bum in the air, Jane reached back to spread her cheeks. "Ooooooh," she giggled as she felt Rob's knob press against her puckered rear entrance. Her giggles turned to gasps as Rob pushed forward, slowly edging the head of his cock into her tight rear entrance.

Jane experienced a strange sensation as Rob's cock slid slowly into her back passage. "It feels like I need to poo!!" she announced, giggling once again as she silently cursed Shona for not having told her about that particular aspect. Getting used to the unusual sensations, Jane pushed her hips back as Rob continued to slide his cock into her. The upthrust cheeks of her bum pressed against the front of his thighs, his pubic hair tickled her stretched and tender rear opening.

"You still want me to do this?" Rob enquired. He was going to enjoy telling his friends at school about this.

"Yes!" Jane replied emphatically, "Ohhhhh yessss! Fuck my arse, Rob! Fuck it now!"

Starting slowly with short, smooth strokes, Rob began to slide his cock in and out of Jane's back passage. Jane murmured her pleasure, her face buried in the pillow, muffling her voice as she pushed her hips back to meet his thrusts. "Harder!" Rob heard Jane say and he increased his pace to comply with her demands.

As Rob's cock impaled her, Jane reached back between her legs once again to tease her clit. Rob sawed his cock in and out of her tight rear hole, his balls slapping against the enflamed lips of her pussy. "Fuck, Jane!" Rob groaned, "Your arse is even tighter than your cunt!" he added as he pumped in and out.

As bolts of electricity pulsed from her clit, Jane began to wonder what it would be like to have both holes filled at the same time. That was one thing that Shona couldn't tell her about, having never had two partners at once and Jane made up her mind that she would be the first to have that particular experience.

Rob was breathing hard as he fucked Jane's arse. Despite having been drained of two loads of cum, one in Jane's mouth and the other in her pussy, the tightness of her back passage as his shaft rubbed along its walls was bringing him close again. Jane felt her climax approaching as her fingers rubbed her clit. "Yesssss! Ohhhhhhh yessssss! Fuck my arse, Rob! Fuck it hard! she cried as her clit throbbed beneath her fingers.

Spasms began to grip Jane's womb, her body began to shake as she surrendered herself to the most powerful orgasm of the evening. "Oh yessssss! Ooooooh fuck yesssss! It feels soooooo good!" she cried as she lost control of her pleasure wracked body.

Rob felt the pressure mount as his cock plunged into Jane's tight rear tunnel. Jane thrust her hips back as she came, impaling herself on Rob's prick. Feeling the spasms of Jane's orgasm through the walls of her back passage pushed Rob over the edge. "I... I'm cumming, Jane!" he roared as his cock erupted for a third time, firing his seed deep into Jane's bowels.

Having had his balls drained twice already, this time it was over quickly, emptying his load almost all at once. Rob pulled out and slumped to the bed, breathing hard. Jane quickly curled up beside him, letting him take her in his arms.

Lying together, they fell into another light doze, exhausted from their frantic bouts of lovemaking. The sound of a door slamming downstairs brought them both suddenly awake. A quick glance at the clock revealed the time, nine o'clock. "Shit! Mum must be home," Rob gasped. He leapt of the bed and scrambled around for their clothes. Throwing a pile at Jane, he said, "Here, get dressed, quickly!" He pulled on his jeans and shirt, kicking his boxer shorts under the bed as Jane followed his lead.

"Hello," came a call from downstairs. "Rob dear, are you up there?"

Rob threw Jane a quick glance. She nodded as she struggled to fasten the buttons of her blouse, giggling at the same time. "Up here," Rob replied, "I'll be down in a second." He crossed the room to Jane, kissed her urgently then left the room, making his way downstairs to divert his mother as Jane finished dressing.

Sitting on the bus with a dreamy smile on her face, Jane reflected on the events of the evening. The gusset of her knickers, damp with her juices and Rob's cum as it trickled out of her pussy and arse, clung uncomfortably to her mound as she sat, her legs as far apart as modesty would allow. She had come downstairs, dressed as demurely as she if she was about to go to church and, over coffee, Rob and she made up a story about a history assignment that they'd been working hard on all night. She had left just after quarter past nine, Rob seeing her to the door. "Thank you," he had whispered as he'd kissed her goodnight. Jane had given the front of his jeans a playful squeeze as she'd returned the kiss, reassuring her boyfriend that they would do it again soon.

The evening had been everything Jane had hoped it would be, and more. The stranger on the bus and the thrill of having nearly been caught made the experience of her first fuck even more memorable.

Jane smiled to herself as the bus sped her back towards St. Mary's. As she walked through the school gates and towards her dormitory hall, she wished that Shona wasn't away in France on the hockey team tour. She was going to enjoy telling her friend all about what had happened tonight.

12