St Mary's Girls: Shona's First Time

Story Info
Shona loses her virginity.
5.3k words
4.52
126.5k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shona giggled as she and her friend, Kathleen cavorted in the lake, the early Autumn sun shining down warmly on their lithe, scantily clad bodies. From the side of the lake, the girls' antics were being cheered on by Kathleen's boyfriend, Bryan and her brother, Kieran. Shona dived under the water as Kathleen attempted to splash her. Kathleen's girlish laugh turned to a cry of embarrassment as her friend resurfaced behind her, showering her with water and deftly undoing the bow at her back that held the top part of her two piece swimsuit in place. "You bitch!" Kathleen cried as she quickly raised her arms to conceal her suddenly exposed breasts, crouching below the water as she grabbed for her swimsuit top.

"What's wrong?" Shona asked innocently. "I've seen your tits before and you can't tell me that Bryan hasn't," she teased. Kathleen blushed in response. "Thought so," Shona said smugly. "Should I try for your bottoms next or has he seen that too?" she asked, laughing as Kathleen's blush deepened. "Did he show you his too?" she continued, noting the dreamy smile that crossed Kathleen's face as she asked her question and laughing again at her friend's silent affirmation of her query.

Shona moved closer to Kathleen. "You two haven't, well, you know, done it, have you?" she whispered in her friend's ear, giggling nervously.

"No," Kathleen replied, "but I want us to soon. If I could figure out how, we'd do it before I head back down to Dublin to start school again on Monday. I just hope he's as good with his cock as he is with his tongue," she admitted.

"Oh?" Shona enquired, raising one eyebrow questioningly.

"He's fantastic, Shona. He sneaked into my room last night and ate me out, I almost fainted. I mean, I had to be so quiet in case my parents heard anything, and that made it soooooo intense. I wanted to scream the house down but I had to bite my lip and keep it all bottled up. It felt like it went on for ever. Once I'd recovered, I rewarded him with a blow-job. I wanted to go further but I couldn't risk it with my parents in their room just across the hall," Kathleen admitted candidly.

"And I bet he enjoyed it even if he didn't get to screw you," Shona replied, smiling broadly.

"I'll say he did! We both did. He shot so much cum into my mouth I nearly choked," Kathleen said, "I've never known him to cum so hard."

"Are you girls coming out to join us?" Bryan shouted from the shore.

"Yeah! All right! We'll be there in a minute!" Shona called back. She turned to he friend. "You know, If you wanted to, I'm sure you and Bryan could sneak off for a bit now," she said. "I could keep Kieran distracted while the two of you finish what you started last night." She didn't add that Kathleen's description of her and her boyfriend's nocturnal activities had excited her and that she had some pretty definite ideas about what sort of distraction she might provide Kieran with.

"Would you?" Kathleen asked as they began wading towards the shore. "Kieran fancies you, you know?" she added.

"Really?" Shona enquired, trying to sound casual, her heart beating more rapidly as she smiled inwardly at the news her friend had just given her.

"Oh yes!" Kathleen responded emphatically, "he's just too shy to say anything. You do like Kieran, don't you?"

Shona nodded. "Your brother's really nice," she admitted, "I just never thought..." her words trailed of as they reached the shore.

The girls towelled themselves dry, each taking it in turns to hold up the towel for the other to change behind. "I could've done that," Shona heard Bryan say as she pulled up her tight denim shorts.

"I'm sure you could," Kathleen responded, "but that would've defeated the purpose. You just keep your eyes where they belong!" Bryan laughed and made a show of eyeing Shona up as she stepped out from behind the towel and made her way to sit next to Kieran. Bryan's playfully leering gaze made her blush.

Kathleen sat down between Bryan and Shona. Digging briefly in the pocket of her denim jacket, she extracted her cigarettes. She took one from the packet then offered them to Shona who quickly accepted. The girls lit up quickly, inhaling deeply. "I'll be glad to get back to Dublin," Kathleen sighed, "If only 'cos it means I won't have to keep sneaking off every time I want a smoke."

Shona giggled. "I know what you mean," she said, letting a stream of smoke escape from between her lips. "My folks would kill me if they caught me."

The four friends chatted as the girls puffed happily on their cigarettes. Their conversation focussed on the fact that they had only this one weekend left at home before the half term break would be over and they'd be back at school, Kathleen returning to the convent in Dublin, Shona heading back to boarding school in England and the boys going back to the local state school in the nearby town. Shona's thoughts turned briefly to her friend, Jane, back at her home in England. She wondered how she was spending her holiday. She smiled briefly. If her plan for getting Kieran alone went as planned, she wondered how Jane would react when she told her about it.

The girls finished their cigarettes and Kathleen got to her feet. "I fancy going for a bit of a walk. Anyone want to join me?" she asked, trying not to look at Shona.

Shona smiled then stretched theatrically. "I think I'd prefer to just lie here in the sun," she said. "I'm sure Bryan will probably go with you though," she added. "What about you, Kieran?"

Kieran shrugged. "I don't think they need me playing gooseberry," he said. "If it's all right with you, I'll stay here."

"Doesn't bother me," Shona said with a sudden feeling of elation, turning her head slightly to hide the wink she gave her friend.

"All right then," Kathleen said. She turned to her boyfriend. "Coming?" she asked.

"Yeah, why not?" Bryan replied, rising to his feet.

"We'll see you two in a bit," Kathleen said to Shona and Kieran, taking her boyfriend's hand. "C'mon, Bryan. Let's head down the shore a bit," she added, pulling him in the general direction she indicated by nodding her head.

Shona lit another cigarette as she watched Kathleen and Bryan walk away, puffing happily as they slowly disappeared from view. "I don't know about you but I want to get some sun," she said coyly, her hands beginning to lift the bottom of her t-shirt.

"Sh... Shona! wh... what are you d... doing?" Kieran spluttered as she pulled her t-shirt off over her head, exposing her creamy white skin to the warm autumn sun.

"Oh, c'mon, lighten up," Shona giggled, "there's no one around and there probably won't be many warm days like this one." Se smiled as she reached behind her back as if to release the clasp of her bra. Seeing Kieran's embarrassed blush, she stopped. "Just teasing," she said sweetly.

"Oh," Kieran replied.

Shona reached out and touched his arm. "Don't worry," she said, "I won't do anything you're not comfortable with but really, there's no one around and even if there was, I'm not shy about my body." Kieran's blush deepened. "You do like my body, don't you?" she asked in a little girl voice as she wriggled out of her shorts, her cigarette perched between her lips.

"Don't worry, I won't go any further," Shona said, tossing her shorts to one side, amused at Kieran's prudishness, "and you haven't answered my question," she added with a trace of heat in her tone.

"I... er, um... well... Oh fuck it! Yes, Shona! I d... do like your body," Kieran managed to say.

"Well what's the problem? I'm not showing any more of it now than I was when I had my swimsuit on."

"That was, well, I don't know, different. Besides which, Kath and Bryan were here."

"Well, they're not here now." Shona took another pull on her cigarette. "It'll be a fair while before they come back too," she added.

"Really?"

"Yes really," Shona replied, lying down and stretching out. "Your sister has plans and I doubt if she'll be back while there's a chance of her putting them into action."

"What sort of plans?" Kieran asked, confused.

"Bryan's a boy and she's a girl sort of plans. The sort of plans she needs a little privacy for. The privacy she can't get back at the pub with you and your folks around." Shona didn't think it was possible but Kieran's blush deepened further.

Shona closed her eyes, enjoying the feel of the sun on her skin. She wondered how she could get Kieran to overcome his nervousness. She had been an early developer and she knew that she had a good body, a body that other girls her age and older envied, and that boys and men had been complimenting and lusting over for years. Her breasts were full and ripe, more than filling the skimpy bra that she was wearing. Her waist was narrow and her hips were generously rounded. Her body and the confidently provocative way in which she displayed it, often adjusting the hem of her regulation school skirt to reveal more thigh or leaving the top buttons of her blouse undone to display her cleavage, oozed sexuality, revealing a maturity beyond her years.

She was still a virgin, but only just. Her looks and her softly lilting Irish accent, made her a hit with the boys back in England. In the two years that she'd been there at boarding school she'd had a string of boyfriends and more than a few casual flings, including several of her teachers. She hadn't fucked any of them but, in the few months since the end of the summer holidays, she'd developed a reputation as a cocksucker of enormous skill, her talents unmatched by anyone with the exception of her best friend and roommate, Jane. She smiled to herself, wondering how Kieran would react if she just pushed him on to his back, pulled his shorts down and took his cock in her mouth.

A few months earlier, during the summer holidays, Shona had enjoyed some seriously heavy petting, in this very spot, with her cousin, Brendan. She'd let him remove her bra, the first person ever to see her naked breasts. She'd experienced the most powerful climax of her young life as he'd sucked and played with them. To repay the compliment, Brendan had let her put his hand down his shorts to stroke his cock. Shona smiled once again as she remembered her cousin blowing his load in his pants as she'd worked her fingers up and down his cock.

Brendan's family had emigrated to New Zealand shortly after that. It was the impending departure of her favourite cousin that had led Shona to be so daring that day. She still regretted the fact that she hadn't let it go further. Not that she'd have been able to even if they'd had the energy, Shona reflected ruefully, she'd been unprotected then. Things were different now. In the months since returning to school, Shona had developed her skills and had got her doctor to put her on the pill, pleading severe period pains as a reason for needing such medication at her age.

Thinking about Brendan brought a warm glow to Shona that had nothing to do with the sun. She felt the gusset of her knickers become damp as her juices began to flow. "Kieran?" she asked, her throat suddenly tight with expectation, "do you like me?"

"Uh... y... yes. Of course I do, Shona," Kieran replied.

"I... I mean, do you really like me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Have you... you know, been with a girl before?" she asked, opening her eyes. Kieran blushed again. He looked frantically around trying to avoid the gaze of Shona's smouldering green eyes. "Well?" Shona prodded.

"Y... yes," Kieran admitted, "but just once."

"Who was she?"

"Just a girl," Kieran shrugged. "Her name was Mary, she and her folks were staying at the pub on holiday?"

"Did you like it?" Shona asked, absently reaching out to stroke his thigh."

"Yes," Kieran replied, "she was a lot more experienced than me," he admitted.

Shona crawled towards him, sliding her hand up his thigh. "Would you like to do it again? With me, I mean?" she purred. Kieran stared at her, dumbstruck. "I'm still a virgin, Kieran. I don't want to be one anymore. I'd like you to be my first."

Kieran shook his head, his mouth open, not believing what he was hearing. He had fancied his sister's friend for a long time but had never had the courage to do anything about it. He'd been devastated when her parents had sent her to boarding school in England instead of letting her attend the local state school, convinced that he'd lost any chance that he might have had with her. He hadn't dared hope that she had held any feelings other than simple friendship for him and now, here she was, offering him the chance to relieve her of her virginity. Shona unhooked her bra and let it fall to the ground. "Do you like my tits, Kieran?" she asked.

"Y.. y... yes," Kieran replied, his mouth suddenly dry as he tried to come to terms with what was happening, still not believing that it could be true.

"Are they as nice as Mary's were?" Shona asked. Kieran nodded, swallowing hard. Shona moved forward, her breasts just inches from his face. "Would you like to suck my tits, Kieran? I'd like you to suck my tits."

Kieran started to edge forward. He looked up and caught the hungry gaze in her eyes. "What if Kath and Bryan, come back?" he asked.

"They won't, trust me," Shona breathed. "Kath's got her own plans, remember," she added as she pulled him towards her.

Kieran buried his face between Shona's breasts, his tongue flicking over their surface. "Ohhhhh, that's good," Shona purred, her breasts tingling in response to Kieran's touch. "Lick them, Kieran," she urged, "make them wet all over."

Shona moaned as Kieran's hands cupped and squeezed her breasts, his tongue gliding over their surface. She moved so that her legs straddled his thigh. "Ohhhhh, mmmmmmm," she sighed as she began to grind her pussy against him, the damp gusset of her knickers dragging against her clit, adding to her sensations. Kieran took one nipple between his teeth, biting down gently. "Aaaaahhhhhhh! Oh, mmmmmmmm!" Shona murmured in response. Her fingers clutched his head to her as she rocked her pussy back and forth against his thigh.

"Oh fuck, that feels sooooo good," Shona moaned as the warm glow that consumed her grew in intensity. "Do you like my tits? Tell me how much you like my tits."

"Y... You've got wonderful tits, Shona," Kieran gasped, his cock straining inside his shorts. He gasped again as Shona reached down and began to stroke it, her fingers circling it through the material of his shorts.

"I'm looking forward to feeling your cock inside me," Shona purred, her clit throbbing as the gusset of her knickers pulled tightly against it. Kieran's mouth returned to its task, his tongue flicking her nipple as he sucked it deep into his mouth. Shona felt her womb contract. Her body began to shake. "Ohhhhhh, Kieran!" she cried "I'm cummmmmmming! You.... you're making me c... cummmmm!!!!!"

Kieran held Shona tight as her body thrashed against his. Her moans filled his senses and he was surprised by the intensity of her release. "Oh... oh... ooooooohhhhhh ffuuuccckkkk!" Shona cried as she struggled for control, letting her climax wash over her. Only Brendan had ever made her cum so hard before.

The thought of her cousin brought Shona back to reality. Much as she enjoyed her orgasm, she still had more to do. "W... would y... you like me to s... suck your cock?" she asked, her voice trembling, her green eyes flashing with with unfulfilled desire.


"I... uh..." Kieran stammered, unable to reply.

"Didn't Mary suck your cock?" Shona asked as she slid down his body, tugging at Kieran's shorts.

"N... no, she didn't."

"Has anyone ever sucked your cock?" Shona cooed.

"Uh... no..." he replied as he raised his hips, letting his sister's friend pull his shorts down. Kieran's cock sprang free. Shona eyed it speculatively, her hunger growing. It wasn't the biggest she'd ever seen but it was modestly proportioned. It wasn't that long, maybe just over six inches, she'd certainly seen longer but it was thicker than most of the specimens she'd seen. Shona decided that it would suit her purposes quite nicely.

"Just lie back and enjoy it," she crooned soothingly as her fingers circled his shaft and began to stroke up and down.

"Oh, Shona!" he gasped, "That's soooooo good!"

Shona smiled. "This'll be even better," she purred as she leaned forward. Kieran flinched as he felt her warm breath against his engorged knob. He had to fight back the urge to blow his load the moment he felt Shona's mouth enfold his cock in its wet warmth. Shona tasted pre-cum oozing from his knob the instant she wrapped her lips about it. She felt the tension in his body and knew that he wouldn't last long. She was glad she'd decided to suck him off, she didn't want her first fuck to be a quick in, out and all over in a flash. This way he would be able to last longer. She just hoped he would be able to recover quickly enough for her to finish the job she'd started.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck! That's s... so g... good!" Kieran gasped as Shona's lips slid up and down his shaft. Due to its length, Shona was able to take every inch of it into her mouth. She tickled his balls with one fingertip as her head bobbed up and down. The flow of Kieran's pre-cum increased, coating her tastebuds with its rich, salty flavour. "Fuck, Shona!" Kieran groaned. "I'm gonna cum! I can't... I can't hold on!"

Shona slid her lips up his shaft. She pursed her lips around his knob, sucking hard and flicking her tongue over its slit. Her fingers pumped up and down his prick, she could feel it begin to twitch as his cum boiled up through it. "Ohhhhh! Ohhhhh! Sssshhooonnnnnaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!" Kieran cried as his cock erupted, pumping his seed into her mouth. Shona swallowed quickly, gulping down the hot, sticky cum that flooded her mouth. She'd had plenty of practise in the last few months and was able to take his load without spilling a drop. Her fingers stroked his shaft, milking the last of his load into her mouth as the tension in Kieran's body ebbed away.

Licking her lips, Shona let Kieran's cock slip from her mouth. She smiled down at him as he struggled to control his breathing. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"It... it was fantastic," Kieran groaned.

Shona stood up and removed her knickers. The gusset glistened with her juices. "Have you ever eaten a girl's pussy before?" she asked. Kieran shook his head, his eyes wide. "I want you to eat mine," she purred. "I want you to eat me until I cum then I want you to put your cock in my cunt and fuck me!" Kieran didn't know what to say. Mutely, he nodded his head. Shona moved forward. Straddling his head with her legs, she lowered her wet pussy on to his face.

"Lick me!" Shona urged, "I want to feel your tongue on my pussy!" Tentatively at first, Kieran worked his tongue between her folds. The strokes of his tongue became firmer as he began savouring the rich taste of Shona's juices. "Do I taste good, Kieran?" Shona asked, "Tell me how good my pussy tastes."

"I love it, Shona" Kieran mumbled from between her legs, "I didn't know it would taste so good."

"Mmmmmmm," Shona purred as his tongue began exploring again. "Oooooooooohhhhhhh!" she gasped as his tongue flicked over her clit. "I like that, lick me there again," she sighed. Kieran's tongue found the throbbing bulb of her clit. He briefly tickled it lightly with the tip of his tongue before applying broad strokes. Shona squirmed in response to his touch. "That's sooooooo good!" she cried, rocking her hips, increasing the friction of his tongue against her clit.

Once again, a warm, tingling feeling spread over her. Shona closed her eyes and tried to imagine what Kieran's cock would feel like in her pussy. She was glad he wasn't too big, she didn't want her first fuck to be too painful.

A faint rippling sensation started in Shona's pussy. She was slightly surprised at how quickly her orgasm was approaching but the excited anticipation of what she hoped would soon be happening was adding to her arousal. As the sensations slowly intensified, she raised her hands to her breasts. Cupping them in her hands, she pushed them together, squeezing her stiff nipples between her fingers, moaning in response to the added stimulation. As her clit throbbed harder, the contractions in her pussy grew stronger, spreading to her womb. "Oh, Kieran!" she cried, "Your tongue feels so good on my clit."

12