St Mary's Girls: Shona's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Shona ground her pussy against his mouth, Kieran felt the first stirrings of recovery in his cock. He licked her harder, wanting her to cum so that he could feel the warm, wet tightness of her virgin cunt engulfing his cock. The thought of being the first person to fuck her helped speed his recovery. He knew that a girl like Shona would have no shortage of lovers but he was going to be her first and that was all that mattered.

Shona's orgasm was approaching rapidly. The pressure for release was mounting steadily. The rocking of her hips grew increasingly frantic as the sensations intensified. She squeezed her nipples tight, the sudden pain bringing tears to her eyes. Her body began to shake. "Yessssssss! Ohhhhhh fuck, yesssssssss!" she moaned as the dam holding her climax back final gave way. "Don't stop, Kieran! Don't you dare stop!" she demanded as her body heaved.

As her climax peaked, Shona fell forward. Lost in the sensations of her orgasm, she took Kieran's stiffening cock between her lips again. She felt it grow in her mouth. She sucked it hard in response to the sensations in her pussy. Her orgasm swept over her in waves, peaking and subsiding over and over again. Her nipples throbbed as they pressed into Kieran's body, adding to the sensations produced by his tongue on her pulsing clit.

Torn between the conflicting desires of savouring her orgasm and feeling Kieran's cock in her pussy, Shona finally surrendered herself to the latter. With her body trembling, partially from her climax but even more from the anticipation of what was about to happen, she let his cock slip from her mouth and rolled away. "Fuck me, Kieran!" she pleaded. "Be my first! Take me now!"

Kieran approached, planting kisses on her breasts as he moved up her body. "Are you sure?" he asked.

"Of course, I'm sure."

"Is this safe?" he asked, "I mean..."

"I know what you mean. I'm on the pill, it's OK," Shona responded, impatient to feel a cock in her pussy for the first time. "Now stick your cock in my pussy, I don't want to wait anymore!"

Kieran pressed forward slowly. Shona felt the entrance of her tunnel stretch to receive him as he began to slide into her. Despite the wetness of her muffin, she experienced a sharp, stabbing pain. "Pull back," she moaned, tears brimming in her eyes, "pull back and try again." Kieran did as Shona instructed. He pushed in slightly further this time, feeling the warm wet tightness of Shona's cunt grip more of his shaft before she asked him to stop again.

"Third time lucky?" he said softly, grinning down at her, his knob poised just inside her entrance. Shona nodded, her eyes screwed tightly shut. Kieran pressed forward again, slightly more firmly this time.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh," Shona cried as his cock sank into her. She experienced a sudden feeling of being split in two as his cock filled her tunnel.

"I'm in, Shona," he said softly, "I'm all they way in."

Shona threw her arms around his neck. "Stay there," she whispered, "don't move just now. Let me get used to having you inside me first." Kieran bent forward and kissed her tenderly on the lips. Shona returned the kiss. Softly at first but with increasing passion as the stabbing pain in her loins subsided. As the discomfort faded, she began to savour the feeling. As Kieran lay motionless on top of her, she began to flex the walls of her cunt around his shaft.

"Oh fuck, that feels good," Kieran groaned as Shona's pussy tightened around his cock.

"Mmmmm," Shona replied, "I like the way it feels too. I feel so full," she murmured dreamily. She let herself savour the wonderful full feeling for a few minutes longer then whispered, "you can start moving now if you want, but take it slowly at first, I want you to make last." Kieran nodded and began to pull his cock back. As he slowly pushed back in the pain fleetingly returned. Shona gasped. Kieran stopped. "No, no, keep going, it's OK," Shona purred, "I just need to get used to it."

The pain quickly passed, growing less and less each time until soon, it as nothing more than a memory. Shona let herself relax and began rocking her hips, meeting each inward push of Kieran's cock on its deepest point. "That feels sooooo good," Shona crooned, "Your cock feels so big and hard in my tight little pussy. Am I tighter than Mary?" she asked, knowing the answer.

"Much, much tighter, Shona," Kieran replied, punctuating his words with long slow thrusts. "Your pussy is tight and hot and wet," he added, "and it feels so good around my cock."

"You feel good in me too!" Shona cooed, "Can you go a little faster?" Kieran nodded and began to increase his pace, his thrusts becoming harder with every stroke. Shona pulled her knees back, opening herself up to let him in deeper. "Oh yes, fuck me," she moaned as Kieran drove his cock in and out of her pussy.

As the pace of their coupling became increasingly frantic, Shona's moans and cries of encouragement grew louder. "Harder!" she cried, clutching Kieran's arse, digging her fingernails into the skin. "Fuck me harder! It feels sooooo good!" Kieran plunged his cock in and out as Shona's hips rocked back and forth. "I can feel your balls slapping against me," Shona giggled. Kieran pulled back until only the very tip of his knob remained inside her. Pausing briefly, he plunged back in, their bodies slapping together. "Ohhhhhhhhh," Shona cried, her body shaking from the impact, "Do that again," she urged.

Responding to Shona's demands, Kieran pulled back again. Putting his weight behind his thrust, he plunged into her. Again, Shona moaned, crying out for more. Kieran began to pound her cunt with long hard strokes. Shona came suddenly, without any warning. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Ohhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmm," she moaned as she writhed and shook below Kieran. "Don't stop, Kieran! D... don't stop f... fucking me!" she cried as the spasms in her cunt gripped his cock. Kieran increased his pace. He could feel the rippling contractions in Shona's pussy tightening their hold on his shaft. As he pumped in and out, he felt the pressure mount in his balls. Shona pulled her legs back further, tilting her hips, forcing him to change the angle of his attack.

"I'm gonna cum, Shona. I'm gonna cum!" Kieran groaned, forcing himself to hold back as he hammered his cock into her pussy, the pressure for release mounting unbearably.

"Yesssss!" Shona cried, "Cum in my pussy! I want to feel you cum inside me!"

"Ohhhhhhhh ffffuuuucccckkkkkk!" Kieran cried as he lunged forward, sinking into Shona, his cock buried right up to the root in her cunt. His body jerked and shook as his cock erupted. His hips made short involuntary stabbing thrusts as he pumped his load into her pussy.

"Oh Kieran! Ohhhhhhh mmmmmmm," Shona sighed as her tunnel filled with his hot, sticky cream, "Oh God! Oh fuck! That feels so good!"

As his climax subsided, Kieran collapsed on top Shona. She wrapped her arms around him, holding him close, not letting him pull out, wanting the experience of her first fuck to last as long as possible. She could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he lay on top of her, panting for breath. "Thank you, Kieran," Shona said softly, kissing him lightly on the cheek, "you've no idea what this means to me."

Kieran propped himself up on his elbows. He looked down at her, staring into her deep green eyes before leaning forward to kiss her. "Thank you too, Shona," he said, "for letting me be your first." They exchanged a last, long lingering kiss then Kieran pulled out.

Shona sighed softly as Kieran withdrew, her pussy suddenly felt strangely empty. Casting a quick glance at Kieran's prick as it began to soften, Shona smiled. "Let me clean you up a bit before you get dressed," she purred then crawled towards him. Holding his cock between her fingers, she ran her tongue over its surface, savouring the mixed flavour of his cum and her juices as she licked them from his shaft.

"Fuck, Shona! That almost has to be the best bit of all!" Kieran said, a broad grin on his face. Shona didn't reply. She slipped his cock between her lips and sucked the last drops of cum into her mouth.

They dressed quickly and waited for Kathleen and Bryan to return. Shona sucked happily on a cigarette as Kieran lay on the ground beside her. Her pussy still tingled and felt stretched and empty. She felt slightly uncomfortable as Kieran's cum soaked into her knickers. Not even that, however, could detract from the sense of elation she felt. She was looking forward to getting back to school after the weekend so she could tell Jane all about it. She knew that her friend was going to be extremely jealous and allowed herself a small laugh as she imagined Jane's reaction.

As she stubbed her cigarette out, Kathleen and Bryan came into view, walking hand in hand towards them. They were both smiling as they approached. Shona waved a greeting to Kathleen and Bryan. "Nice walk?" she asked innocently.

Kathleen blushed and Bryan looked slightly embarrassed. "It was quite pleasant," Kathleen said blandly.

Shona laughed. "You can tell me all about it as we walk home then," she said.

As the four friends walked back along the path from the lake towards Shona's parents' farm, the girls fell slightly behind. Shona turned towards her friend. "So?" she enquired, one eyebrow raised quizzically.

"Oh, Shona, it was wonderful. I never realised it would be so good," she said. "I didn't realise having his cum soaking my knickers would be so uncomfortable though," she added with a small grimace.

Shona laughed at her friend's discomfort. "I know exactly what you mean," she admitted with a rueful smile.

Kathleen's mouth made an "O" of surprise. "You mean... you and Kieran?" she asked.

Shona nodded, her grin broadening further. "We had to amuse ourselves somehow," she said.

Kathleen laughed. "Was that your first time too?" she asked.

Shona nodded again. "C'mon," she said, "let's catch up with the boys. We can compare notes when we get home."

12