St.Trinians' Gardener's Sex Lessons

Story Info
A young man is taught about sex by St Trinian's girls.
8.2k words
4.36
44.6k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lucky to get the job really. I had received minimal schooling as I was an orphan. I left school when I was 14 when I was put into the care of the Council. They started me to work in the Council Parks Department. I had stayed there until I was 18 and then left and had done odd gardening jobs since then. I liked to work outdoors and with my hands, so when the Job Centre sent me out to this School saying that they had a job for a gardener there, I was well pleased. It was not far out of town where I had been living in a bed-sit and I soon found the entrance.

There was this large old sign which said First Aid Nursing Yeomanry School and below it Territorial Women's Army Training School. I thought it a very unusual sign. On the other side of the entrance was the sign saying St.Trinians School for Young Girls and below a newer sign saying St Trinians Finishing School, which I did find interesting.

I cycled up to the front door of a large mansion in its own grounds. I knocked on the door and waited. I heard lots of noise inside but no one answered the door, so I pushed it and went in. Inside, it was a large hall with a staircase in front of me and lots of doors leading off it. I could see nobody so I called out. "Hello?

There was silence, so I sat down in the hall and waited. After about ten minutes all the doors opened and a crowd of girls came running out going in all directions -- ignoring me. Then at last I was seen and an older woman saw me and asked who I was and want did I want. I explained and showed her my job slip.

"Have you been a gardener before?"

"Yes ma'am. I worked four years with the Council Parks."

"Good. When can you start?"

"I could start today. Will I be able to live here?"

"Oh Yes. A room is available for you in the garden shed."

I was shown the room in the old Coach House. She told me the history of the old building. There had been a convent on the site but the nuns had been thrown out in Henry VIII's time. The whole estate had been bought by a rich Tudor merchant and rebuilt. He died before it had been finished but his wife lived in it for many years. The coach house had been the chapel and had been kept. Then, in Victorian times, the mansion was bought by a Lady Broughton. She had the chapel adapted to be a coach house, and the rest of the mansion was also rebuilt and expanded.

"So this estate has always belonged to, and been used by women alone?"

"Oh yes, during the First World War, it was used by the First Aid Nursing Yeomanry - the Princess Royal's Volunteer Corps, the first all female independent unit of nursing. Then in the Second World War, it was bought by the War department for use by another all female army unit, for training purposes. Additional buildings were added to the original block to make dormitories for the women. The stable block was demolished and a separate house built for the teachers/officers and another one for the domestic staff."

I asked what happened to the old gardener.

"Oh he died of a heart attack when he tried to run from some of the girls. It's no surprise, he smoked too much, and had a terrible cough."

"Why was he running away?"

"He was dirty old man and they had caught him peering through the swimming pool changing room window."

I was suitably warned and I resolved not to do that. I returned to my bed-sit, collected my things and told the landlord I was going. I strapped my suitcase on the back of my bike and pedalled back to the school. I went in, and went into my new home. It was a loft, a floor had been put into the old Chapel and I could see the roof rafters above me. Underneath the floor was a sit-on mowing machine with a gang mower, plus all the necessary tools for my job.

There was toilet, a hand basin and a small shower. I looked around and found a collection of photographs. They were of the girls, some were exercising in their blue knickers, others were sitting down and one could see up their skirts to view their pants, and some were of girls pissing behind a wooden hut. These last few excited me. I had never seen a girl's quim and this one was also pissing!

The room was dirty and the bed linen soiled. I went to the kitchen via the back entrance and mentioned this to the staff. They were horrified that no one had cleaned it up after the dirty old man had died.

"We'll come over right away."

Four of them came over and tore out all the old man's stuff and burnt it all. They could hardly bring themselves to touch the sheets. They burned all of his clothes, and his girly magazines and photos. Then they gave me a tin of white emulsion and I painted the whole area. In the small bathroom, they used bleach on all surfaces.

"I don't know how we tolerated having this man on our premises."

"He came with the house," said one woman. "The old Miss Frinton died after her old school was blown up and burnt when the Fourth Form girl's spirit still exploded. Her niece, Annie Frinton inherited it and sold it to a developer. She used the money, together with the reward money for finding the Train Robbery loot, to buy this place. It used to be used as a Training College for Army nurses. She oversaw the modernisation and adaptation of the place to be a school for girls. It is said that some of the bags of old bank notes were never found by the police, but Annie Frinton did before it was sold, and she paid most of the builders in cash."

I slept well and started my first day's work after a breakfast which was served in the kitchen with the other staff. I had been told not to talk to or pester the girls. I mowed the playing fields and put up the lacrosse nets and the hockey boards. I watched them play from a distance. I thought that they played very roughly and there seemed to be a lot of fouls. Another thing I noticed was that the young girls watching the games had on long skirts to their ankles and the older girls had short skirts well above their knees. I asked the staff at supper why was that.

"It's a matter of pride with them that they wear the same skirt all through their career here, so it starts off long and ends looking short!"

Apparently I was also expected to carry out all the maintenance work as well. One job I had, was to look after the coal fired boiler, for heating the water and for the central heating. In the winter it would require constant stoking but in the summer it was only used to heat water for baths etc. There was also a still which I know was illegal, but I was told it was a tradition of St. Trinians to make their own gin and vodka for their own use.

The old house used to have all their vegetables supplied from their walled garden but Lady Broughton in the nineteen thirties, had a large swimming pool built in the Kitchen Garden and a tennis court for her weekend parties. There was a large building at the entrance to the old walled area which was converted into a changing rooms, showers and lavatories for the girls to use. It also housed the pump and chlorination mechanism.

On the other side of the school, there was a building which had been a private house with its own boiler room. It had two floors and had a large green house on one side which had been now furnished as a conservatory. It was lived in by the girls who stayed on at St Trinians after they had reached 18. They told me that the Headmistress had decided to start a `Finishing School` to get in more fees. There were six of them and they considered that they were not school girls any longer and were all over 18 years old. They lived apart from the younger girls. It was here that my sex education began.

I came into their house and asked where the boiler was, as I was expected to get it to work. In the conservatory there were several young women lounged about the area sunning themselves. I didn't want to chat to them but they started to take an interest in me first. "What's your name? Have you a girlfriend?" and other such questions. Then a girl called Wendy, asked if I had ever been kissed. "No, I've never had the chance."

"Well then we will have to do something about that!"

She came over to me to where I was sitting on a wicker chair and sat on my lap and kissed me on the lips.

"Relax your lips and open your mouth a bit." Then she kissed me again and pushed her tongue into my mouth.

"There you are, is it nice?"

"Oh yes, it was terrific. Can we do it again?"

Wendy kissed me again and for longer. She put her arms around me and smiled back at the other girls.

"I think I've found myself a new boy friend."

The next day I had to see to a delivery of coal for the boilers and I got terribly dirty. I went into the kitchen to wash my hands and face. The house keeper insisted I had a bath and took me into her room.

"Now strip off and I'll wash those clothes and you can put on clean ones."

"These are the only trousers and shirt I've got!"

"Well strip off and brush them down, we'll have to go to town and buy you some new ones."

I took off my clothes and stood there waiting to be told what to do next. The woman, Joan, looked at me nude and said "You're so thin! Didn't your mum feed you?"

"I'm an orphan, I have no mum," and I burst into tears.

The nice woman came and gave me a hug as I cried my heart out. This was the first show of affection I had ever had. This was 1969 and kisses and hugs were not usual between people who were not married.

I went in the School's car into town with the house keeper and I was bought everything I could need. Underpants, shirts, shoes, boots, a donkey jacket, and a pair of tough trousers called denim jeans. Joan paid for it all with cheques.

I was so happy, I put on my best outfit and went to the girl's club and showed them. There were three girls sitting in the downstairs room.

"Look at my new clothes -- even underpants, they're called Y-fronts!"

"Well, let's see them then".

I dropped my trousers in front of the four girls and they all wowed. Then Wendy came over and started to run her hands over my body.

"My, you're thin." Then she ran her hands over my underpants.

"What have you in here?" She pulled down my pants and saw my prick.

"Oh that's not small. I wonder what it would be like when it's stiff?"

She dropped to her knees and started to play with it. Then as it grew bigger she put her mouth down on to it.

"That feels nice." I said.

Wendy looked up at me and smiled with her eyes; her mouth being full at the time. I looked over at the other girls and they looked interested and one of them had put her hands up her short skirt and down her knickers. Gradually and quickly I could feel this tremendous emotion.

"Oh God that's wonderful... Oh yes."

Wendy pulled her mouth off my prick and stood up.

"Now it's your turn to please me. Get down on your knees and kiss my fanny."

I did as I was told and pushed my head up her skirt. Then I reached up and pulled her white knickers off. I eased them over her feet and she opened up her legs, I moved in and pushed my head up to her crotch so I could kiss her fanny. It was lightly covered in hair and I could see her dark crack easily. I put my mouth onto it and tentatively licked upwards. The more I licked it, the more juice flowed out. I was really beginning to like the taste and smell.

"Suck and lick my clitoris." Wendy said. "That's it Dickie, munch your first muff. I'm teaching you how to pleasure a girl."

I licked her for about 5 minutes. She had me alternating between licking and sucking her cunt, stabbing my tongue in and out, sucking and licking her clit. Sometimes she took control and roughly mashed my face into her pussy.

She squealed as she started squirting stuff into my mouth. At first I thought she was pissing in my mouth and tried to back away but she had a firm grip on the back of my head which kept me in place. Then I realised it was more of her pussy juice. Could women cum too? Instinct made me open my mouth and accept the warm tasty liquid. Her sexy lithe body shook and shuddered.

I moved out from under her skirt and stood up. She held my face between her hands again and pulled me in for a passionate kiss. My prick was standing outwards so I pushed it between her thighs. Wendy broke off our kiss and pushed my body back a bit. I looked down as my prick flicked upwards and spunk flew out the end. The other girls clapped and laughed.

"Well done Wendy, that was at least three feet."

I had a big smile on my face and my knees felt weak. I pulled up my pants and trousers. The girls were very nice to me and gave me a cup of tea. I looked at their boiler another day when they were in classes -- I was too knackered.

I didn't have an opportunity to go back to their club till a week after, when I had been told to go and `sort out` their lavatory. I knocked on the door and went in. There were only two girls in the room -- Wendy and one called Maria. She was dark skinned and had a lovely soft voice with a trace of a Spanish accent.

"Come in Dickie, I'll show you the problem." Wendy said.

We went up stairs to the bathroom.

"This is a new lavatory. It was installed in place of an old one which had a cistern right up near the ceiling, and it should work but it's not working properly."

I walked in and took the lid off the cistern. I had never seen the inside of one before but I soon worked out how it worked and I could see that the valve screw needed turning a bit more. When I pressed the handle it worked perfectly.

"Oh thank you. We couldn't use it."

Wendy threw her arms around me and kissed me hard and then she slipped her tongue in and kept on pressing her lips on mine.

"I think it's time for you to have your second lesson in sex. Take your clothes off."

So I took my clothes off and put them in a neat pile, then I sat on a bed. Then Wendy took off her short gym slip and blouse, revealing her bra, white knickers and black stockings. I goggled. Then she slowly started to take off her bra and pants. She began make music.

"Di da da daa, did a da daa, did dad a daa...." I recognised the tune of the `Stripper`. She revealed a lovely pair of breasts, and a hairy twat. I could feel my penis grow to full erection. I kissed her lovely brown nipples and raised my hands and fondled her tits. They weren't very large and she didn't have to wear a bra, but they were firm and I loved them!

"Now kiss the other one..... suck on my nipples..... oh yes that's great."

"On your knees Dickie and worship at my temple of love!"

I kneeled in front of her and looked at her narrow slit partially covered by hair. She pulled my head into her crotch and said "Now lick me, Dickie boy."

I grabbed her two bum cheeks and pushed my tongue inside what I could reach. She opened her legs and pushed her hips forward. I could now get right inside of her. Her cunt tasted delicious if a bit salty from her last piss, she held my head tightly and gave a big shudder and pushed me away.

"Lie down on the bed now and I will fuck you."

So I laid down on the nearest bed with my penis standing straight up. She threw her leg over mine and grasped my prick in her right hand and then looking down, rubbed it against herself and then sank down on it. She gave a groan and shuddered as I went all the way up her cunt. She stayed still for a moment, and leant forward with her hands on my chest, breathing heavily. Then she lifted herself up and started to fuck me. Up and down she slid on my prick. I had my hands on her neat round arse, helping her move. I could feel my sperm moving up and I was in ecstasy. I gripped her bum and one of my fingers popped into her arse hole. Wendy gave a scream of joy as she orgasmed. She then slumped down onto my chest.

Maria had been watching all this and came close to us and hugged us both and shuddered against us.

"That was fantastic, I want to do it too, Now!"

Wendy climbed off and said "he's all yours" and she went off to the bathroom.

Maria then jumped off the bed and pulled her dark blue knickers off, and jumped back onto the bed. She walked on her knees up the bed and straddled my head.

"Now kiss my pussy!"

I licked, I slurped, I enjoyed myself and got my face all wet. Maria moved her cunt back and forward on my nose rubbing it against herself. Then suddenly I felt a hand on my prick moving my foreskin up and down; then a mouth enveloped it. Oh it was so good. I could feel my erection returning as I was gobbled.

I heard Wendy's voice say "He's stiff now, you can fuck him."

Maria moved down my body with my hands still on her bum cheeks. Then she grabbed hold of my prick, rubbed it up and down her slit and then bore down on to it; she waited a moment as she shuddered with a small orgasm, then she began to fuck me. It was wonderful. She was so wet and I was so hard. I had fired off once, so this time I was lasting longer. Maria suddenly went stiff and then stopped moving and collapsed on top of me.

" Don't stop now!"

I was still holding her hips so I moved her around so I was on top and fucked her hard and fast. Then I came and I stiffened and fell onto her. I felt my prick shrink and slip out and I slid sideways on to the bed. We hugged each other gently and she kissed me tenderly.

"You're my first man!"

"You're my second girl!"

Afterwards I felt full of smiles. It was noticed when I sat down for supper in the school kitchen.

"You're looking happy today! Who's tickled your fancy?" said the cook as she put down my supper in front of me.

"I'm just happy to be here amongst friendly people" I replied.

"That's nice; you're turning out to be just the person we were hoping for. The last gardener was such miserable old letch."

Those first sexual experiences altered my whole outlook on life. It was like looking at life with rose tinted glasses. I also looked at girls differently I would now look at their breasts, their legs and their face and pick out the good ones from the bad. I felt a tremendous pull towards Maria. I felt as though she had captured my heart if and not just my tool. We had made love not had sex.

I took to hanging about near the Finishing School house hoping for a chance to see her and hopeful to repeat my performance. I got my chance when I saw Wendy sitting outside having a coffee. I approached and asked if Maria was about.

"Yes she's upstairs, go up and see her."

I went quickly into the house; it seemed empty -- the other girls must be in a class. I climbed the stairs and looked around the dormitory, no sight of her. I heard moans coming from the bathroom. I rushed in thinking that she must be in pain but instead I saw Maria sitting on the loo furiously rubbing her cunt. Her short skirt was up round her waist and her dark blue knickers were down and hanging off her left foot. She had her eyes tight shut as she moaned.

"Lick me lick me fuck me... oh yes do it to me...."

I hesitated, what should I do. I decided to act and I dropped to my knees in front of her and put my face between her knees. She opened he eyes and looked at me.

"Ahhhhh do it do it to me now..."

I pushed forward and put my mouth onto her hairy twat and pushed my tongue inside her cunt. I wiggled it about as she put both hands on my head holding me tightly against herself. I was suffocating but I carried on having my face used. Then suddenly I was pushed away.

"Quickly change places ... I want to fuck you."

I tore down my trousers to my ankles and turned around to sit on the seat. Maria straddled my thighs grabbed hold of my prick and dropped herself down on to me. Her cunt was tight around it but wet, slippery and felt beautiful. I held her with two hands and thrust upwards into her. Once, twice, adjusting my movements to hers, to build up a rhythm.

"Come now, come inside me I want to feel you shoot your spunk!"

My hands were gripping her bum cheeks. I accidentally slid round and my fore- finger slipped into her arse hole. I thought it was a good idea and I pushed it in as far as I could "AHHHH I'm coming."