Stable Boy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My toenail varnish needs renewing. Do you think you can manage that?" Miss Worthing asked.

"Of course, Miss Worthing," Jim replied.

"Well, get on with it." Miss Worthing picked up her magazine and, lifting up one knee to rest it upon, started to read. Jim sorted out the nail varnish remover and the pads and, going to the foot of the lounger and kneeling down before it, he set to work. Somehow working on her bare feet, as opposed to her riding boots, was completely different and, if possible, even more enticing. There was a delicacy about them, a femininity, that spoke to something deep with Jim and, as he held her foot in his hand he felt as if he were holding something precious. Brushing this fanciful notion to one side he set to work, gently rubbing away the old varnish, cleaning up the nails and preparing them for the new coat. Then, taking extraordinary care, he opened the bottle of varnish and, with the little brush attached to the cap, smoothed on the fresh coat. Miss Worthing had chosen a burgundy red and Jim thought that the colour set off her feet perfectly.

Then it was time for the other foot. Jim coughed discretely and Miss Worthing looked up from her magazine, saw what was happening and swapped over. Again he cleaned off the old polish and again he applied the new, until, completely finished, he held her foot in his hand wondering what came next. Almost without thinking he bent forward and kissed the tips of her toes.

"Careful, you'll smudge them," Miss Worthing warned.

"I'm sorry. Miss Worthing," Jim replied. Gently he put her foot down on the sun lounger.

"I didn't say you shouldn't kiss; that was very thoughtful of you. It's just that you should wait for the varnish to dry. Try this one." Miss Worthing swapped over again, holding out her other foot a few inches above the lounger. Jim took it in his hands and bent over to kiss it.

"Good, very good. I like it that you show some respect. Now be careful and don't slobber." Miss Worthing returned to her magazine.

Keeping her command not to slobber in mind Jim kissed at first just the tips of her toes but, growing bolder, he roamed ever further. As he was kissing the underside of her big toe he felt it flex and, taking that as his cue, slipped it inside his mouth sucking gently. He could tell that, although the magazine was still between them and he couldn't see her face, she was no longer reading, her attention was fully upon what he was doing. Eventually she put the magazine down and reached for her drink.

"You like doing that, don't you?" she asked between sips.

"It's an honour, Miss Worthing," Jim replied.

"An honour?" Miss Worthing queried.

"Yes, Miss; thank you for letting me kiss them." Jim hadn't been thinking when he'd replied, the words had just come out but, now, knelt at her feet, it did feel right, it was indeed an honour.

"How sweet." Miss Worthing smiled down at him. "As a reward you may go into the kitchen and find the skin cream that's on the counter. Bring it back out and I'll allow you to give my feet a massage. Oh, and lose the tee shirt."

Jim hurried to obey. He found the cream and rushed back out with it. He knelt back down again and, after quickly whipping off his tee shirt, squeezed some cream onto the palm of his hand. As he worked it in he was careful to be as gentle as possible but Miss Worthing admonished him, reminding him that it was supposed to be a massage so he changed tack and, working her foot between his hands he sensuously squeezed and pampered and was delighted when she purred with pleasure as a result. She took her free foot and rested it on his chest, idly rubbing her big toe back and forth across his nipple. Jim could feel the growing tension, there was an electricity between them as both enjoyed the sensuous pleasures from the ministrations of the other one.

In the end it was Miss Worthing who broke the tension.

"That's enough." She said sitting up and pulling her feet away. "I can't lie here all day; nor can you. Off you go; I'm sure there's plenty of work waiting for you."

"But the weeding?" Jim queried.

"Another time," Miss Worthing replied. "Now be off with you."

As Jim scrambled to his feet and put on his tee shirt Miss Worthing lay back on the lounger and watched him, a bemused smile playing across her lips.

12