Stable Boy Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I... I love you too but I need to breath," Jim had finally got some of his breath back and was able to speak, or rather croak a few words.

Miss Worthing pulled him up to a sitting position and hugged him close.

"You... you... Damn you... don't you ever, ever, ever do anything like that again." Her words came through half laughs, half sobs. "I love you, dammit, I thought I'd lost you, I thought... I thought... Oh, Jim, I love you, really I do."

"Is everything OK?" A shout came from a fireman leaning over the fence and shining a torch in their direction.

"He's fine, just a little winded," Miss Worthing called back.

"Well stay there and don't move him. The ambulance is on its way, let them check him over first," the fireman went on.

The fireman went back to the flames and Jim eased himself away from Miss Worthing and looked at her in the flickering light.

"I love you too; I think I have from the first day we met," he said simply and then, for a while, there was no need for words; they had each other and that was enough.

"Miss Worthing..." Jim began when they finally pulled apart.

"No, Jim, not Miss Worthing," she stopped him and looked straight into his eyes. "My staff, they call me Miss Worthing, my little stable boy, he calls me Mistress, but my lover, my hero, my man... he calls me Celia."

"Celia..." Jim started but he never got to say what whatever it was as she pulled him back into her and they kissed again and they were still kissing when the paramedics arrived. Jim tried to brush them aside but they were insistent and Miss Worthing, no Celia, was just as firm. They took him to the ambulance but apart from some bruising and smoke inhalation, he was fine and they decided a hospital visit was not necessary. After that the firemen insisted that they keep out of the way so they returned to the house and sat together on the doorstep watching.

"I can't believe the damage. That stupid little girl..." Miss Worthing sighed.

"It can be rebuilt, it must be rebuilt. I'll stay on, you and me, working together, we can rebuild it," Jim was insistent.

Miss Worthing looked across at Jim with love in her eyes. This was her man, her lover, her partner and she wanted no one else by her side; however it wasn't going to be quite that easy.

"Yes, my lover, we can rebuild it. The insurance money will be a good start. And I'll bet that little slut Amanda's father will be more than happy to bale her out once again were I to decide not to press charges. Put those two together and we can make it better than ever," she paused, "but you've got to go back to college."

Jim started to protest.

"No Jim. This is not open to negotiation. If you're going to be my partner, in every way that I want, you've got to complete your education. Do I make myself clear?"

There was a long silence as Jim thought this over and, in the end, he could see the sense in what she was saying.

"I've still got two more years to do but if you can wait then so can I, Celia. Mind you, I'll be here every weekend. You can be sure of that."

"More than that, I'll insist on it, and you wouldn't want to upset me now." Miss Worthing reached over and gave him another hug and, side-by-side, they continued to stare at the ruins of the stables. The fire was mostly out now but there were still firemen damping down every stray cinder, ensuring it was completely safe. Prompt action by the fire brigade had saved much; the barn was still intact, for example but other areas...

"Celia..." Jim started. "The tack room..."

"What's up, lover?"

"My... my... my penis cage... it's in there, isn't it?" Jim said.

"So is your tail, and your pony boots, and quite a few other bits and pieces that won't show up on any insurance claim, but if you think that lets you off the hook, if you think that makes the slightest difference..." Miss Worthing spoke with all the command, all the authority of a woman used to complete obedience. "Do you think that makes a difference, stable boy?"

"Of course not, Miss Worthing," Jim replied fervently. "It will always be an honour to serve you; you're my Goddess and serving you is all I wish."

"I am your Goddess and it will be an honour and, together, we're going to have plenty of fun making sure you don't forget it." Miss Worthing said. "Furthermore, if Amy Rutherton thinks that the dressage cup is hers forever... well, we'll have to do something about that as well."

"Absolutely," Jim replied.

12