Stable Pleasures

Story Info
Kyle & Shelly find new use for cross ties.
3.9k words
4.47
45.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers

(After some good advice from a respected author on this site, I revised this story. I believe it reads better. I hope you do as well. Please feel free to write to me with your comments, and a nice vote would be appreciated. E.)

Kyle was sitting on an old storage trunk, cleaning tack, when Shelly rode her horse into the barn then dismounted. As she led the grey stallion past Kyle she smiled at him and he noticed her cheeks were rosy from the cold air. He figured she must have had the horse galloping as Shelly's long, brunette hair was wind blown and the stallion was slightly sweaty. He knew how much she enjoyed riding and loved putting her horse through his paces.

She removed her horse's tack, slipped a halter over his head, and walked him a bit to cool him down. Kyle watched her as she led the stallion up and down the barn aisle. He admired her shapely figure; her jeans were tucked into her riding boots so as to accentuate her strong legs and firm ass. She had her shirt neatly tucked in at her waist which showed off the lovely roundness of her full breasts.

"So, looks like you had a good ride," Kyle offered. "You had a beautiful day for it, although it's a little cold."

"Yeah, it was great. There's nothing so exhilarating as riding such a swift and powerful horse, like my Thor," Shelly said as she patted the stallion's neck. She backed him into a grooming stall and hooked the cross ties to a ring on either side of his halter. In the cold air Thor's breaths looked like smoke steaming from his nostrils.

"Hey, why don't you ever ride Western? It's easier," Kyle commented as he resumed cleaning a pair of leather reins. "It's a more relaxing style to ride."

"It's lazier. I prefer to ride English, it's more challenging." Shelly grasped a curved metal hook from her grooming box then bent over to pull up one of Thor's back legs and picked the mud from his hoof.

Kyle looked up and, once again, enjoyed the view of her ass. She finished the rest of Thor's hooves then began to brush out his thick winter coat. As she brushed with one hand she smoothed his coat with her free hand, stroking his neck and back. Kyle watched her hand lovingly round over the horse's muscular curves and thought of his own hands caressing Shelly's feminine curves. He glanced up at the cross ties and contemplated having her tied up in that manner; her arms up high, stretched over her head, her breasts jutting out for attention.

Although the air was cold Shelly was feeling hot as she brushed with hard strokes, unmatting Thor's hair where the sweat had dried. She pulled her shirt out of her jeans and unbuttoned it, revealing a white tee shirt underneath. But then the front of the shirt just got in the way every time she bent down so she pulled it off and tossed it onto a bale of hay near the stall. When she had brushed out his entire body she reached up and released Thor's halter from the ties. Shelly took him back to his stall and after feeling his chest to make sure he was cool she gave him some water. When she walked back to the grooming stall to sweep it clean she noticed a Western saddle sitting on the bale of hay, where her shirt had been. She glanced over at Kyle with a suspicious look on her face.

"Come on, I'd like to see how well you sit a Western saddle. I could give you some pointers. You might find you like it better than English." Kyle grinned and stood up, still holding the reins he had just cleaned.

"I don't know…it's not as disciplined and strict as English." She stood by the saddle and ran her fingertips across the seat. She stroked the horn then swung her leg over to sit in it, settling the balls of her feet in the stirrups. "Well, it is kind of nice, the way the back comes up and hugs my butt a little. Having the horn in front, gives me something to grab onto, right?" she laughed softly and looked up at Kyle, who laughed too. Then she started to rock in the saddle as if riding a horse. The leather squeaked a little as she moved her hips back and forth.

"Move further up in the saddle, a little closer to the horn," Kyle suggested as he walked over to stand by her. One of the horses sneezed and another whinnied, there was the sound of an occasional hoof stomping.

She shifted forward and continued to rock, rubbing herself against the horn. Her right hand grasped the horn while she rested left hand is behind her ass to steady herself. Kyle stood over her, watching as she rubbed her crotch against the horn. He reached down and pulled her hair away from her breasts, letting it cascade down her back. Then he reached down and lightly rubbed her breasts as she continued to steadily rub against the horn. The hardness pressed through her jeans, her pussy tingled. Shelly tilted her head back to look up at Kyle. They smiled at each other and he leaned down to kiss her. When he released her lips she swung her leg over the horn and slip off the saddle.

"Whew, I don't see how Western is so relaxing, I'm feeling a little worked up, now!" Shelly giggled and looked around for her flannel shirt. He grasped her arm and turned her to face him. Kyle looked down at her, her eyes sparkled as she smiled up at him. His hands rested on her sides, then slid up and cupped her breasts. He could feel heat radiating off her body as he massaged her tits through her tee shirt. Kyle wrapped his arms around Shelly and kissed her. She opened her mouth and their tongues explored and caressed.

Kyle pulled away and brought her palm up to his lips, kissing it, then led her to the grooming stall, making her stand in the middle. As he slid her tee shirt off over her head Kyle leaned over to kiss the tops of her breasts. His hands smoothed over the soft skin of her torso and back, as she had smoothed her hand over the horse's flesh. He paused to tie one of the leather reins to the cross tie above her, to her left, and secured her wrist with the other end, then did the same with her other wrist. She stood there, her arms up and out, feeling vulnerable and scared, yet excited at the same time. Kyle walked to the end of the barn to close and fasten the doors. When he came back he traced his fingertips along the tops of her breasts and kissed her lips. He slowly moved down to her throat, kissing and biting. He reached her breasts and sucked on the tops as he unfastened the hook on the front of her bra.

"You are so lovely. I want to ravish you!" For a moment he held her, embracing her as they kissed. He took a step back to look at her; her arms up, her breasts held high, her nipples erect. Shelly looked down, feeling self-conscious. He smiled as he saw her blush, the pink spilling down her neck to her breasts.

He slowly circled her, tracing her flesh with his fingertips. Then he stopped in front of her and Shelly suddenly realized he had a small riding quirt in his hand. "So, you still prefer riding English? Oh yes, you like that strict discipline. Well, I can accommodate your need for strict discipline. I think you'll even enjoy it. Then we'll see how well you ride me after your lesson."

She felt nervous, her stomach tightened. He came closer and played with her breasts, sucking one and teasing the nipple on the other between his fingertips. She shivered as he tightly pinched her swollen bud, twisting and pulling. Shelly sharply sucked in a breath as she felt his teeth closing on her other nipple. It was painful, yet sweet and arousing. He released both of her breasts and straightened, looking into her eyes. "Are you ready? Oh, girl, I'm going to make you beg, then beg some more," he whispered as he gently caressed her face with his hand.

Then, using the quirt, Kyle traced around her breasts lightly brushing over her reddened, sensitive nipples. He lightly slapped her full breasts with the riding quirt, testing her reaction. She gasped and tried to twist away, surprised he would hit her on her tits. But as he slowly increased the intensity and frequency of the whipping she become still and internalized the pain, feeling electric jolts down to her pussy. She slightly arched her back, unconscious of presenting her breasts for more but Kyle noticed the soft smile on her lips. He lashed harder and more quickly, red streaks appeared as if painted on her soft, white flesh. For Shelly, the pain was becoming an exquisite sensation as it bloomed from the biting stings and the heat spread across both breasts. With each slap the juices from her pussy became a copious flow, drenching her panties. She groaned and tilted her head back and closed her eyes. In her mind she transformed the energy from each bite of the quirt to stimulate her state of arousal.

Suddenly he reached out and unzipped her pants, slipping his cold hand down to her hot pussy. The coldness shocked Shelly and she snapped her head up to look at him. As he stroked her vulva he felt how slick she was, her panties were soaked. He flicked her clit with his fingers. As the tip of the quirt snapped across her nipples she began to feel her vaginal muscles constrict and relax in a rhythm, an orgasm was building up. Kyle watched her pupils dilate and her face flush and quickly pulled his hand out of her crotch. She groaned in protest and shook her head, no. He leaned close to kiss her, grabbing a fist full of her hair and crushed her lips against his, distracting her from her climax.

Grasping the top of her jeans he slowly pulled them down, catching her panties along the way and squatted down to kiss her legs as he dragged her pants to the ground. He took her boots off, then finished pulling her jeans all the way off. Still kneeling he slapped the insides of her thighs with the quirt, forcing her legs apart. She groaned as he smacked her tender skin, sending jolts of pleasure up into her weeping cunt. He stood and moved slightly to her side to fondle her tight ass and lightly whipped the backs of her thighs. Shelly felt his fingers slip into her hot pussy from behind, quickly thrusting in and out. The tease of his fingers combined with the sharp stings of the quirt caused her body to tighten up again, towards a climax. She sighed heavily and pushed her ass back, trying to take his fingers in deeper. She was so close to the brink, ready to fall off the edge!

"Harder! Oh please, I want your fingers harder, I want you to whip me harder!" she begged Kyle as she wiggled and squirmed. He moved the quirt from her thighs to her ass and whacked it across her round buttocks; red welts spread across each cheeks. She was groaning, moving her hips back and forth. A tightness built up in her stomach as she verged on her orgasm. "Ohhhhh, I'm going to cum! I can't hold it!"

"Not quite yet. Stand still! You won't come until I allow it. You must wait for my permission!" Kyle's voice was harsh and he quickly pulled away from her. She let out a sob at the cessation of his masterful attentions. He stood there, amused as he watched her try to gain control and still herself. If her pussy ached as intensely as his cock did, he knew it was an extreme struggle for her. Tears slipped down her flushed cheeks and her breath flowed rapidly between her parted lips. He admired her strength as she pulled herself together to await his desire.

He knelt before her running his hand up and down the inside of her thighs. Shelly's reaction was to automatically tilt her hips toward him. He snapped the quirt once, hard against her mons. She cried out and jerked her hips back from the burning admonition across her tender flesh. "You love it when I whip you, don't you? Look at you, pushing your cunt forward for more!" Kyle laughed softly. "You're my little slut. Yes, my sweet, beautiful slut."

Using the handle of the quirt he played with her pussy, teasing her juicy hole and tracing around her clit. Then he reached his face up and licked her red, swollen lips. He sucked and nibbled on her clit and moaned happily as he felt her press against his mouth. He had a hand on each side of her butt to hold her still. "God, woman, you taste delicious. You're so hot, just dripping with honey for me." Shelly shuddered as she felt him bury three fingers into her vagina then thrust in and out with commanding strokes. Then he slipped a finger into her ass. Shelly grunted and moaned as he finger fucked both of her holes. He alternated between lashing her clit with his tongue and then sucking hard on it. Shelly began to moan loudly and twist in her binds. Electric-like currents of excitement raced up from her pussy, tingling through her abdomen and into her chest.

"Kyle, please! I can't hold it. Please let me cum, now!" she gasped. She began to sob as she felt helpless that she could not longer abide his command to hold her orgasm. She felt as if her whole body was on fire. "Oh, God. I'm begging you! Kyle!"

"You beg well, slut. But aren't you enjoying yourself? We haven't played this hard in so long." He looked up at her flushed face, her eyes were fiercely bright and he knew he could draw it out no longer. "All right, then, come hard for me! Make it a good one! Let me feel your pussy cum all over my fingers." He went back to her clit and sucked it hard, urging her on.

Shelly cried out in relief from his words and let go. As she rode the wave to the peak of her orgasm her body jerked and bucked against his hands and mouth. When the climax broke loose she threw her head back and screamed long and loud. A couple of horses let go with whinnies and squeals, seemingly joining Shelly in her song of ecstasy. It lasted for a several minutes, exquisite pleasure rolled throughout her entire body. Kyle stood and took her in his arms and just held her until she came down. "Oh God, that felt so good! You are so good to me!" she whispered to him.

She shivered in his arms and Kyle noticed little goose bumps covering her body, in all the excitement he'd forgotten it was so cold. He quickly untied her. Her legs felt like rubber and she had to lean on him as he guided her to the office across from the grooming stall. He helped her to lie down on the couch then sat down next to her, rubbing her shoulders and arms. He leaned forward and kissed her, then stretched out beside her to help her warm up. After several minutes her shivering subsided and he felt her hand rubbing his groin through his jeans. His cock and gone semi-soft, but was quickly responding to her touch. He played with her tits and shifted so he could suck them. Shelly unfastened the button on his jeans and pulled the zipper down. She pulled out his swelling member and stroked it. Kyle got off the couch to take off his clothes and Shelly sat up.

As he slid his pants down, she gently grasped his penis, hardened and warm, and caressed it with her fingertips. She pulled him forward and kissed the tip of his dick, then licked it, nibbled it, teased him. Her lips encircled the head and she softly sucked while she ran her fingertips up and down his steel hard shaft. Shelly thought of delicious he tasted, how good he felt filling her mouth. She swirled her tongue around the crown and sucked a little harder. She slid her mouth up and down his rod, sucking and biting, enjoying herself! Using her free hand she teased his scrotum with her nails, then caressed his balls with her fingers. Soft noises of content rose from her throat as she sensed him beginning to tense up. Shelly felt breathless and suddenly pulled back watching his cock bob up and down. Kyle pushed off his shoes and pants then faced her again, grabbing her by the hair and pushing his cock against her lips.

She licked his shaft. Her lips encircled him and glided along his engorged cock. Her teeth gently scraped up and down. Then she released his dick letting his shaft rest against her face, and sucked in one ball, rolling it around with her tongue. Then she took the other ball into her mouth and traced up and down between his scrotum and anus with her fingertips. She paused at his anus, pushing against it, just barely entering, teasing the sensitive tissues! Kyle moaned and moved his ass, almost inviting her further in.

Then he pulled her head back and shoved his cock back into her mouth. "Suck me bitch, no more teasing! Feel my cock fuck your mouth!" After only a few moments he pulled out and pushed her backwards on the couch. He roughly grasped her breasts together and slid his ruddy, glistening cock between them. Kyle grunted as he fucked her tits, crushing them to his bulging shaft. "Ahhh, yes, I'm coming, gonna shoot it all over you!" Kyle's cock throbbed as he squeezed her large mounds, pinching her nipples hard. His seed shot out all over the tops of her breasts and up on her chin, dripping down her throat. He hunched over her for a while, catching his breath, then shifted himself to lay by her, partially covering her body with his own.

He took her in his arms and kissed her, using his lips to smear his creamy ejaculate on her lips. They cuddled for a while and spoke softly of ordinary things they enjoyed, things they'd heard on the news, of horses in the barn, people they knew. They even dozed for a short while.

At first Shelly thought she was dreaming of wonderful sensations between her legs, then she became fully awake. Kyle's tongue was maddening, rushing over and around the little curves of her vulva, teasing her clit, fucking her pussy. His hands found their way to her breasts and roughly massaged them as he pinched her nipples. She gasped in surprise to realize her hands were up over her head, and a rope secured her wrists, running down the side of the couch, tied to the couch leg. "Ohhhh.. ohhhh…" she whispered unable to help herself from pushing her pussy against his mouth.

"Yes, wake up my beauty! I told you I wanted to ravish you!" He sucked and softly bit the insides of her thighs. Suddenly he thrust two fingers into her, vigorously fucking her and returned to sucking her clit. She moaned and pushed her pelvis up and down in rhythm with him. Her cunt just drenched his lips and chin.

"Oh God, I want you! I want your cock inside me! I want you to fuck me, hard!" And before she could control herself her orgasm overwhelmed her, spreading from the inside out. She cried out and jerked her hips up. "Oh Kyle! Kyle!" she chanted breathlessly. He felt her vaginal muscles spasm tightly around his fingers. She cried and laughed at the same time; warm relief flowing throughout her body.

Then Kyle straightened and leaned forward to suck and bite her breasts and she trembled beneath him. He pulled himself up further and kissed her deeply, caressing her tongue with his. He pushed himself up on his arms and looked into her eyes, then up along her arms to her tied wrists. "Ah Shelly, I love to fuck you, I love to eat you. You're mine. I can't get enough of you!" and he kissed her hard, sucking her tongue into his mouth. His cock was full and ached to enter her juicy cunt.

He leaned back on his knees between her legs and lifted her hips up with his large, strong hands. "Here, this is what you wanted!" he grunted as he impaled her with his long, hard cock, thrusting into her pussy. He fully descended into her, stretching her, and she cried out at his forced entry. For a few moments he was still, savoring the feeling, sunk deeply in her hot cunt. Then he slowly slid in and out, enjoying running the ridge of his head along the walls of her tight pussy. Her muscles contracted, wrapping his meat in wet, velvet heat.

Reaching behind her Kyle released the rope to the couch but left her wrists bound. He pulled her up into his lap and stretched his legs out under her. Then he lifted her arms over his head so they were wrapped behind his neck. He leaned back, letting Shelly ride him. "That's it, up and down as if you were stroking that saddle horn with your hot pussy. That's it, so good and tight," he growled his encouragement. She leaned forward to kiss him and offered her tits to him to suck. She pumped up and down, faster, harder. She briefly paused to pull her arms from around his neck to lean back and sit up, so she could take his hard shaft in more deeply.

Exogenous
Exogenous
111 Followers
12