Stable Pleasures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh Kyle, you feel so good! Feel my pussy sucking your cock? Mmmm, let go…please!! I want to feel you cum inside me!" Shelly purred to him. He was bucking under her, grunting with each thrust. She held onto him with her thighs and knees as his body tensed then he groaned loudly and grabbed her hips. He held her down as his seed burst from his cock, deep inside her. His hips jerked slightly as dick throbbed, shooting his hot, creamy cum into her.

"Baby, I love you," Kyle said. As his climax mellowed to a pleasant tingling he pulled her down against him. They could both feel each other's heart pounding, their breaths ragged. Their damp bodies pressed together as he held her tightly to him.

"I love you to, Kyle," Shelly whispered. She stretched her legs out to lie flat on top of him, keeping his penis inside her. They lay together, holding each other, catching their breath. As dusk settled in they sat up and he cut the rope off her wrists. They continued to sit for a while, still holding each other. He fondled her breasts, she idly caressed his penis. Then they reluctantly got up and dressed…there were horses to be fed and watered…

(revised 12.15.03)

12