Stacey & Emma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was immediately back in the land of ecstasy, along with Stacey, who was still sliding her fanny along her teacher's massive shaft. He wasn't sure which he was enjoying most; the tightness of Stacey's cunt or the taste of Emma's pussy. He began to explore deeper into Emma's hole with his tongue, easily finding her swollen clit. She started moaning again as he ran his tongue around her clit and began to roll it between his teeth, just like he had Stacey's earlier. Emma's gasps and moans were becoming shallower and louder and he knew the she was on the verge of another orgasm. The walls, of Stacey's fanny were gripping his dick, telling him that she was in a similar state.

The two girls came together, just like they did everything else together and, seconds later, Mr. Gray emptied his second load of the afternoon into Stacey. Emma leant back against her friend and Stacey put her arms around her, squeezing her tits. Their teacher lay motionless, still licking the last of the flood of juices that Emma had shot over him, from his lips.

Eventually, they all managed to separate themselves from one another. Mr. Gray placed his arms around the shoulders of his students, before kissing them both.

"See, real life is even better than the pictures." He said smiling.

The three of them got dressed, except for the two girl's panties, which Mr. Gray picked up from the floor and put in his desk drawer, where they joined another pair, belonging to a girl called Michaela, who had also lost her virginity to his dick. He smiled to himself as he wondered how many 'souvenirs' he would be able to collect in total.

He unlocked the door, to let the two girls go.

"Make sure you let me know if you find any more interesting positions, won't you?" He said as they left.

The two girls turned back to him.

Emma smiled and blushed, Stacey giggled!

(I hope that you enjoyed this story, based on true events. If you did, make sure you also check out 'Michaela's Lesson' and 'Carol vs. Samantha'. I welcome feedback and will guarantee a reply if you choose to leave an email address).

12