Stacey & the Bachelor Party

Story Info
Stacey meets and satisfies a bachelor party.
4.6k words
4.35
240.7k
88
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Saturday night and my wife and I had just finished dinner at a nice restaurant. My wife had a couple of glasses of wine and she was feeling buzzed. I could tell she was feeling good because she had been flirting with the waiter.

We have been married seven years and every time she gets drunk, she gets very flirty. I really do not mind, since she is a very attractive thirty-year-old woman and I get off on the fact other men would like to fuck her. She is not bone thing like the supermodels, but she has curves in the places where it counts the most.

As we went out to the car, Stacey suggested we go over to a local strip club. When she suggested this, I knew I would probably have a night of wild sex. Every time we had ever gone to the club, she always got worked up getting lap dances from the strippers and watching me get a lap dances also. One of the reasons we liked this particular club was the private couples dance floor that really let us get down and dirty.

Since I am never opposed to seeing gorgeous naked women, I readily agreed to Stacey’s suggestion. I could feel a bulge in my pants thinking that maybe she would end up on stage again. The last time we were there, the stripper pulled her up on stage and completely disrobed my wife. Seeing the other guys drool at my wife’s naked body definitely got me hard that night.

As I looked over my wife, I knew a stripper would not have any problem getting her clothes off. She was wearing a plain white, three-quarter sleeve oxford shirt. She had it buttoned so that you could some cleavage, but not the lace push-up bra she was wearing underneath that pushed up her c-cup tits. Her khaki skirt went to just above her knee. Underneath I knew she was wearing the briefest of g-strings, which covered a beautiful bald pussy.

My anticipation of the club only grew in my mind. However, I was not expecting what eventually happened.

The evening at the club started off as the rest of our trips had. We got some drinks, dirty danced at watched the strippers. As I expected, Stacey was pulled, with little resistance from her, onto the stage with one of the strippers. The two seductively danced and had every guy in the club watching. Soon, both my wife and the stripper were only in their g-strings and were doing everything short of having lesbian sex on the stage.

The way Stacey was into it surprised me. We had always talked about adding another woman or man to our sex life, but it always been just talk. However, I was rock hard, as were many other men, from watching my wife.

After the songs ended, Stacey put her clothes back on, minus the bra, which had ripped during the performance. She walked over to me and asked me what I thought of the performance. I think I was able to mumble something about how awesome it was watching her perform sexually.

After a short time on the dance floor, the drinks had finally forced me to have to visit the restroom and I excused myself to the men’s room. When I came out, I noticed Stacey was in the middle of a group of four guys in the early-mid twenties. Well, one of the guys looked like he was the reason they were at the club. It was either his birthday or bachelor party, and while he was not stumbling drunk, he was feeling good.

I noticed my wife had her hand one of the guys, the blonde one, arm, and he had his hand around her waist. Judging from her reaction, they were probably complimenting her on her earlier performance. I decided to hang in the background and watch my wife, now drunk, flirt with these guys.

I found a seat where I could watch her. When I sat down, her eyes met mine and she smiled seductively. Then she began slowly to stroke the back of his arm. She also began to flirt with the other three. I noticed the blonde guys hand was planted firmly on my wife’s ass. At the same time, one of the other guys, he had black hair, had his hand on her hip.

Pretty soon, birthday boy needed to go to the bathroom, and his other friend, the one with brown hair, went with him. Within seconds, my wife was leading the other two to the dance floor. My seat gave a good view to watch the three of them and they immediately began sandwiching my wife, who looked like she was enjoying having two men pressed up against her with their hands going everywhere.

Blondie began to slowly pull Stacey skirt and had his hand under it. Judging by her reaction, he was definitely playing with her pussy. Black hair guy had unbuttoned her shirt and was massaging her tits. Stacey, in return, was massaging his rod through his pants.

I had always wondered what it would be like to see my wife with another man. I had absolutely no jealousy during this and had one of the hardest erections of my life.

Stacey then began to kiss the black hair guy, while blondie continued to bring her close orgasm. As black hair guy was kissing her, blondie stopped finger her and began to kiss her neck. He lifted her unbuttoned shirt and kissed her all the way down her spine. Soon he was under her skirt, obviously eating her pussy.

The sensation of a man eating her pussy while another kissed her and massaged her tits was too much. I could tell Stacey had an earth shattering orgasm because of the way her body shook violently. I felt somewhat jealous that these two other men had brought my wife to orgasm, but the eroticism of watching my wife the way I had always watched porn stars trumped whatever jealousy I felt.

After her orgasm, the three of them left the dance floor, and Stacey excused herself to the bathroom. The two guys joined their other friends. It looked as if birthday boy was on the verge of passing out, but brown hair dude looked very interested in hearing about my wife on the dance floor from his friends.

The three of them were still talking when a dressed again Stacey rejoined them. They continued chatting for a little while, while birthday boy was drunkenly oblivious to anything around him. The four of them were in deep conversation while three guys flirtfully pawed at her and she at them. My trance of watching my wife was broken when she suddenly pointed in my general direction and the three guys looked my way.

I did not know what was going on, but I felt somewhat uneasy these three bigger guys were now aware of my presence. Then, Stacey began walking my direction. When she got to me, she just straddled my lap and began to kiss me deeply. She was also grinding her hot pussy into my hard dick.

She then stopped kissing me and whispered something in my ear I will never forget. While she was still grinding into my rock hard cock, she whispered to me, “You know how you’re always talking about wanting to watch me fuck another man?”

I nodded as she continued. “You see the drunk guy? It is his bachelor party and his friends want him to get laid before he gets married next week.”

My mind was racing about what my wife was telling me, but the overriding horniness I was feeling made me even more excited about how this was all unfolding.

“They had been planning on trying to get one of the strippers,” Stacey continued to whisper in my ear, still grinding her crotch into my cock. “But they said if I was willing and you were okay with it, they would give me $500 dollars cash to fuck him.”

She leaned back to watch my face as I processed the information she just told me. My face must have had a puzzled look because she quickly added that if I did not approve, she would not do it.

“Do you want to fuck the guy,” I asked.

“I’m so horny right now, I want to fuck all of them,” she replied.

“As long as I get to watch you fuck him, I’m all for it,” I said.

“Okay,” Stacey said. “Then after its all over, I will fuck you anyway you want it. How’s that?”

After I nodded approval, Stacey gave the group of guys a thumbs up. They got up and proceeded to the door.

Stacey told me they had agreed to meet at the nearest hotel. They would get the room and we would meet them in the lobby.

On the car ride over to the hotel, Stacey made sure I was okay with everything.

“You know,” she told me, “that when things get started, you can’t stop them. If you do, then they may get out of hand. You need to let me know now if you are uncomfortable with this.”

“I know,” I replied. “I’m about ready to bust out of my pants I’m so hard right now thinking about this, but I do have one thing. Condoms?”

“They said they had some,” my wife said.

We pulled into the parking lot as our conversation ended. When we got out of the car, Stacey walked with unbelievable confidence about this encounter. It was as if she had played this fantasy out in her head several times before tonight.

When we walked into the lobby, it was about 2 a.m. and the four guys were there waiting for us. Stacey introduced me to them. The bachelor boy’s name was Todd. He was very drunk, but was still able to know what was going on around him. The blonde hair guy’s name was Steve. Brown haired dude was Mike and black hair man’s name was Jim.

Stacey and I followed them up to the room. They had gotten a basic room with two double beds. Steve, who was obviously the leader of the group, asked if I was okay with my wife fucking Todd. I said I was, and he gave me the $500.

Stacey quickly took charge of the room. She told me to go stand in the little lobby area by the door and bathroom. I realized this would give me a great view of the events, plus the safety of being able to get out of the room quickly, if Stacey felt things were out of hand. I again realized this was not the first time she had thought this evening out. Then, she ordered Todd’s three friends to stand over by the reclining chairs and watch

She took Todd by the hand and sat him down in the desk chair, which she had moved to the foot of one of the double beds. She then straddled his lap and began to kiss his neck and ears. She was grinding her pussy into his lap at the same time.

Todd was obviously enjoying this because his hands were moving up her thigh and caressing her ass cheeks. Stacey was soon unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his chest. My wife then abruptly stood up. She slowly removed her shirt to expose her tits, and then slid her skirt to the floor and stood in front of Todd wearing only her heals and the tiniest of g-strings.

She went back to Todd, removed his shirt, and began to give him a professional lap dance. She was all over him just as if she were a stripper at the club we had just left. All those times we had went to a strip club, Stacey had been paying close attention to what the strippers were doing.

After about five minutes, Stacey then proceeded to do what strippers were not allowed to do. She straddled his lap and put her tit directly into his mouth and ordered him to lick. Whatever drunken state he had been in before this time, Todd came out of it right away and began to lick like crazy. He also began to become very active with his hands and was massaging her pussy through the g-string.

Stacey must have felt she was losing a little control of him, because she quickly stood up and moved away a little bit. Her next move was absolutely genius, again as if she had though of all these steps before tonight. She removed Todd’s belt from his jeans and tied his hands with the belt to the back legs of the chair. She was again in complete control.

After tying up Todd, my wife then removed her g-string to expose her very well manicured pussy. She went back to him and began to rub her pussy all over his chest. If she was aware she was completely naked, except for the heels, in front of five men, she did not let on.

With one quick movement, she removed his pants and underwear revealing Todd’s cock, which was not all the way hard yet. It was probably the alcohol, because any sober man would have already cum in his pants. However, even not completely hard, his cock was huge. Stacey was taken back for a second at the size of it, also.

But she quickly gained her composure and began to lick his cock in order to get it hard. She was an expert cocksucker and had no problem getting it hard. She continued to give him a blowjob, but she was having a hard time getting his cock all the way into her mouth. She had had plenty of practice on my seven-inch cock, but this one was every bit of eight or nine inches.

With the way I noticed she was gyrating her hips, Stacey was ready to fuck him. Shortly, she got up, got a condom and put it over his cock. She undid his hands and led him over to the bed. Laying him down, she quickly straddled him and let his cock enter her pussy.

She had been waiting to be fucked since the restaurant and she wasted no time getting into a fast rhythm. She was sitting up and moving up and down on his cock as fast as she could. Her tits were bouncing and she was moaning loud enough to be heard a few rooms away.

The site was breathtaking. I was not alone in that assessment, because Todd’s friends were just standing there staring, watching Stacey fuck the shit out of him.

After about five minutes, Stacey finished her second orgasm, and collapsed down onto Todd’s chest. The pace of her hips had slowed, and she was now kissing Todd very passionately. His hands were guiding her hips to move along the entire length of his cock.

As they continued to kiss, the pace again began to quicken. Todd had some amazing staying power, but part of that was most likely the booze. After about another 20 minutes of them fucking with Stacey, who had another 2 or 3 orgasms, on top, Todd was about to cum.

Stacey slid off his cock, slid off the condom and began to jack him off. He was soon cumming and my wife was swallowing every drop. The scene was almost too much for me to handle. However, Stacey still had more tricks up her sleeve.

After making sure she had got every ounce of cum out of Todd’s cock, she got off the bed, stood up, kicked off her heels and stared at the three other men, especially the bulges in their pants.

“It looks like I see three people who really enjoyed that show,” she said, looking at them stare at her naked body. “I’ll to you three what. The first one of you boys to get completely naked will get a special prize.”

I had never seen three men get naked so fast in my entire life. Mike was naked first, but only by a fraction of a second. All three men stood in front of my wife naked and sporting very, very stiff cocks. Stacey surveyed the cocks, which were much smaller than Todd’s. Steve’s was probably the biggest, but his was smaller than mine was. Mike had a short cock, but it was thick, and Jim’s was long but skinny.

Stacey walked over to Mike, grabbed his cock, and kissed him. She was slowly stroking his dick when she broke the kiss.

“Since you were the first naked, you win,” she told him. “But you will have to wait for your prize.”

She grabbed Steve and Jim by the cock and led them over to other bed in the room. She told Steve to put on a condom and Jim to get on the bed and on his knees. Stacey got on the bed on all fours. She grabbed Jim’s cock and began giving him a blowjob. Steve joined them on the bed, and entered my wife from behind.

Watching Stacey suck a cock while being fucked from behind was a fantasy I had always played out in my mind, but to see it live made me more horny than I had ever been in my life. I wanted to start jerking off right then at the sight, but I knew I had to wait.

Steve was fucking my wife very hard from behind. The sound of skin slapping skin filled the room and was complimented by the muffled sounds of Stacey moaning, but having a cock in her mouth. Steve had probably wanted to do this since he had been fingering my wife on the dance floor back at the club.

After a few minutes, Jim could not last any longer and began to cum in her mouth. He was no more through dropping his load into my wife’s mouth, when Steve withdrew, took off his condom and moved to have her swallow his load. She eagerly took his cock into her mouth and within seconds was swallowing his cum as well.

It was a sight I thought I would never see in my lifetime. Within ten minutes, my wife had swallowed fairly large amounts of cum from three different men. However, she was not done.

She told Jim and Steve to move off to the side and motioned Mike to come to the bed. She grabbed another condom off the nightstand and put it on his cock.

“Now for your prize,” she told Mike. “Since you were the first naked, I believe that means you wanted to fuck me the most. Is that right? Well, I am very flattered. For that great compliment, you get to fuck my asshole, butt I want to swallow your cum.”

I was stunned. She had let me fuck her ass only a couple of times. She had always said she enjoyed it, but she never really seemed to be into anal sex, so I rarely ever pushed to do it. Now, she was suggesting it. I felt slightly jealous that she would want to have anal sex with this guy. However, I knew I was powerless to do anything about it.

She laid down on her stomach and poked her ass up in the air. Mike was more than eager to oblige my wife. He slowly began to work his cock into her ass. However, once he was in, he could not help himself and began to pound her asshole with his cock. She was screaming with pleasure. I knew he could not last that long and soon he was withdrawing and removing his condom. Like his buddies, his cock was swallowed by Stacey and he came in her mouth. Like the others, she swallowed his entire load.

Before I could wonder if the sexual escapades were over, Stacey was over to the other bed where Todd was laying. He had been watching his buddies fuck her and was hard again.

Stacey’s aggressiveness was a little bit of a surprise. She had always loved sex, but she had never acted anything like this. I guess being in the room with four other naked guys had brought out a slut in her that I never knew existed.

As all of this was entering my head, Stacey had gotten into a 69 position with Todd. She was sucking his cock while he licked her pussy. It was the first time in the evening she had received any oral pleasure. Because of that, Todd’s tongue was able to bring her to orgasm in just a few minutes, which was the at least the fourth time he had been able to do this.

Stacey realized Todd’s sexual expertise. She looked at his friends and said, “My god, the slut this guy is marrying is very lucky. To have a cock like that to play with all the time, wow!!”

She took another condom off the table and wrapped it over Todd’s dick. She moved onto her back and pulled Todd over her. He quickly entered her and began to fuck her like there was no tomorrow. She met every one of his thrusts. Her hands were guiding his hips and her legs were wrapped around him forcing him faster and deeper into her.

After about ten minutes of this, and another 2 or 3 orgasms for Stacey, Todd began to get tired. They rearranged themselves so that he could fuck her doggy-style. She motioned for each of his friends to come over to where she could suck on their dicks.

For the next twenty minutes, Todd continued to fuck her, his stamina was amazing, while his friends alternated between getting their dicks sucked and kissing or licking some part of Stacey’s bodies. They were paying close attention to her beautiful tits. All of the attention brought Stacey to another couple of orgasms, which brought her total to close to double figures for the evening.

Finally, Todd filled his condom full of cum and withdrew from the activities. He sat over on one of the chairs, and the effects of the alcohol, late time and sex had exhausted him and he was soon asleep. His friends, however, still had plenty of energy. Whereas their first orgasm had been building since the strip club, they now had the stamina to make their evening last.

Stacey had now moved onto her back, close to the edge of the bed where Mike was standing and fucking her pussy. She came a few more times, but her moans were muffled because Steve and Jim and placed their cocks within inches of both sides of her face and she was taking turns sucking on each of them.

12