Stacey & the Bachelor Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about 15 minutes of fucking her, Mike blew his load into his condom and retired to the other chair to watch the rest of the activities.

Stacey was not going to rest until she had finished off Steve and Jim for the second time. She put condoms on each of their cocks and positioned Steve on his back. She straddled him and slid his dick into her pussy. She then grabbed Jim’s dick and positioned it at the opening of her ass.

He slowly guided his cock into her ass and began to pump away, while Steve was pumping his cock in her pussy. Being double penetrated, Stacey began to experience orgasm after orgasm for the next ten minutes. By the time they were filling their condoms, she probably had another five orgasms.

After Jim and Steve had cum again, the three friends began to get dressed. They woke Todd up and he groggily got dressed. Stacey remained naked on the bed smiling at them from ear to ear.

Steve bent over, gave her a deep, passionate kiss, and said, “Thanks for giving my friend one last great night of sex before he gets married.

“And for letting us have our way with you,” he continued, “we decided to throw in another $300. If you ever lose your current job, you would be a fabulous call girl. If you do, let us know!!”

He tossed the money on the bed and helped Todd walk out of the room. Jim and Mike both gave my wife a deep kiss before they left the room.

I was alone again with my wife. I really had no idea what to say.

“So how long have you been planning this little fantasy of yours in your head,” I managed to ask after a few moments.

“Since I was 16 and watched my first porno. Seeing that gangbang made me want to be the star of one ever since. I was just always too shy to ever follow through with it. And then, tonight, well, I don’t know what came over me, but, when they offered me the money to fuck Todd, I just had to. I just hope this doesn’t make you feel different toward me. But looking at the bulge in your pants, I think you enjoyed watching.”

“So how exhausted are after all of these festivities,” I asked.

“It is four in the morning, and I probably had 15 orgasms. Why?” she asked seductively.

“Well, I was just wondering how this little fantasy of yours ended.”

“It ends with my wonderful husband getting naked, putting on one of those condoms, and fucking my asshole.”

It took me no time to get my clothes off, I may have beat Mike’s time. Releasing my cock from my underwear felt wonderful. I put the condom on, and got on the bed. Stacey had already moved to her stomach and had her ass in the air.

I put the tip of my cock at her asshole and worked into all the way in. Since she had been fucked already twice in the ass, it was very easy to enter. I was also glad, because there was no way I could contain myself from pumping her ass hard.

Within minutes, I felt I was going to cum. Stacey sensed it too, because she quickly got positioned in front of me. She took off the condom and stroked my cock until I had the most earth-shattering orgasm of my life. Stacey tried to swallow it all, but I had too much cum stored from being so hard all evening. Some dripped down her chin, but she managed to swallow most of my load.

Stacey then moved up and gave me a deep kiss. The warmth of my cum and the thought of the other men’s cum that had been in her mouth this evening, made the kiss feel different. I don’t want to say it was better, but in many ways this kiss was like the first time we had ever kissed.

After we got done kissing, we got dressed, left the room and started home.

Before Stacey fell asleep she told me, “I promise I will make this up to you and give you a night of sex like you’ve never had before too.”

When we got home, I helped Stacey out of the car. We did not even bother to get cleaned up. We both got undressed and collapsed onto the bed. The final thought that crossed my mind before I fell asleep was that I thought how much I loved this side of Stacey, and what did she have in store for me?

12