Stacey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoying the view?" she asked with a teasing grin.

"You're just gorgeous, Stacey...absolutely gorgeous," I answered, nearly in awe.

"You're not too shabby yourself there, baby, with that hot body and big, bulging dick," she smiled, squeezing my hand. She was really laying it on thick, and she laughed over how slutty she knew she sounded. She always laughed, which was just one of the countless things I was discovering I loved about her.

Somethinghad changed, though, and it was me. I realized I was beginning to lose my usual reticence. I was becoming more comfortable with telling her how I felt, and I was no longer ashamed to talk with her about my sexual problems.

I also realized that when I was with her I was genuinely happy, and I couldn't recall the last time I'd felt real happiness.

"So," she continued, still smiling, "we're not finished with you, not by a long shot, but are you at least having some fun now? Are you enjoying your new toy?"

"You mean you, or getting hard-ons again?" I asked, laughing with her.

"I meant your hard cock, silly, since that's what started all this. But, sure, since you brought it up, are you enjoying playing with me too?"

"Yes, to both. Truth be told, I'm having way more fun with you than I am with my other new toy."

I had decided to let it all out.

"See, Stacey, my other new toy still isn't working right."

"Oh, come on!" she exclaimed. "I felt it, clear as day! I still haven't seen it, not naked anyway, but I definitely felt it, and it was as hard as a rock! Plus you showed it to me in your boxers. It was definitely hard, Dan. It was long, hard, and absolutely gorgeous."

"Stacey, I still can't come."

That one stopped her in her tracks. She stared at me, waiting.

"I tried, Stacey, two more times. I took a shot at it last night after you went back to your room, and I tried again this morning in the shower. I thought it would be a sure thing this morning, since you'd just turned me on so much. For a few moments there, you had me completely hard."

"You were definitely hard. I could feel it," she giggled. "I just wish I could have seen it, too, along with the look on your face as you were experiencing your first full erection again. I didn't get to see it, but it felt awesome against me. You have no idea how badly I wanted you to put it inside me."

"I'm glad I didn't."

"Why? Because we're 'just friends'?" she answered, dripping bitter sarcasm.

"Well, yes, that's part of it. I don't want to lose my best friend, even if she is clearly no longer the tomboy she used to be," I added, gently teasing her.

"Yeah, I would hope by now that you finally see me as being more than just 'one of the guys,'" she teased, grinning mischievously.

"You know I do, Stace, but I also like the idea of moving slowly with this, like you said."

She sighed. "Baby, I'm trying to keep it slow. I really am. Listen to me, because I mean this in the very best way. If it were anyone but you, I would have fucked you this morning for sure when I was lying on top of you with my panties halfway down my ass. I wanted you to see me...all of me. I wanted you to pull my panties off, and I was dying for you to bury your tongue and especially your cock inside me. God, I wanted it so badly. I didn't do it, though, and I didn't do it in the bathroom either, where I wanted you even more. Because it's you, I'm trying to be good."

"I appreciate that, Stace. I really do appreciate everything you've done."

Ignoring me, she continued, "So what's the other reason you're glad you didn't put it inside me?"

"It's what I'm trying to tell you, Stacey. I'm still not all the way there. I can't come! When I have sex again, I want to be able to come! I want to get hard and do it whenever I want, just like I used to. Fuck, I want to be able to masturbate again. Do you know what it's like to not even be able to masturbate? And, yes, if we ever do have sex, I want to be able to explode inside you. I want to fill you with cum, and not just once in a blue moon."

"Baby, it's not 'if' we have sex, it's only a matter of when. Don't think for one minute that I'm letting you off the hook with just some great hard-ons. I blew my chance with you when we were younger, but I'm not going to blow it this time. After spending nearly our entire lives together, we found each other again for a reason. Believe me, you're going to fuck me until I scream, and I'm going to fuck you like crazy. I'm going to make love to you with everything I have. We have so much catching up to do, and I'm not the least bit worried about your ability to perform. Don't you worry either, because very soon here you're going to be inside me every single day, filling my happy pussy and hungry mouth with gallons and gallons of your hot cum."

Her expression became more serious, then she brought her hand to my cheek, caressing me with the backs of her fingertips. Her eyes had again filled with tears. "I promise you that, on my heart. Baby, this is my life's mission now, to make you whole again, and to make amends for the mistake I made in letting you get away from me before. Don't you understand yet, Dan? This isn't just a game. I love you, and I've always loved you. Now that fate has given us a second chance, I'm going to make you want me forever...the same way I want you forever."

As we stared into each other's eyes, I took her hand and kissed it. "Stacey, I love you too. Every day I realize more and more that I have completely fallen in love with you. I've always loved you, and I'm certain you've always known it. We were simply too young, that's all. It wasn't our time yet to be together. You're a miracle, and even though I couldn't see it back then, you've always been perfect. Maybe itis fate, the two of us coming together now like this, but I just want to be whole again before I try to be with you. I need to know that I'm able to give you everything you deserve, and right now I still can't."

"You will, baby, you will. Just be patient; there's no hurry. I'm not going anywhere, and there is no deadline here. Whether it's today, tomorrow, or whenever, it'll come when it's meant to come, but I promise you, itwill come...and when it does, so will I..." she added with a sly smile, a cool fire burning in her beautiful deep blue eyes.

~ ~ ~

When we arrived at the mall, the first place she led me to was a lingerie store.

"I love you in your shorts and boxers, but now I want more," she grinned. "I want something that displays you even more nicely...something silky to the touch."

She went straight to a saleswoman and quietly spoke to her while gesturing back at me. With a coy smile, the saleswoman waved me over.

"I think I have just the thing for you. Here..." she said, leading us to a display table, where she handed me a pair of dark blue silk shorts. "Go try these on for her."

She pointed out the changing rooms, and I headed into one of their little booths. I took off my shoes, pants, and underwear, leaving my shirt and socks on as I slipped on the new shorts.

Stacey knocked lightly on the door. "May I come in?"

Once she came inside, she took one look at me and laughed, "Oh, no, that definitely won't do! Silly boy, lose the shirt and socks, then come outside and let me see you."

After she'd stepped back outside, I stripped off everything but the shorts. "Ready?" I called over the door.

"Ready and waiting," she called back, the grin obvious in her voice.

When I opened the door, there she was, standing with the saleswoman.

I hadn't counted on that!

"Come, stand in front of the mirror," Stacy said. "Let us look at you."

Standing behind me with the saleswoman at her side, she positioned me before the mirror. After looking me over, she asked the saleswoman, "Do you have any smaller ones, maybe with an opening in the front?"

"I sure do. I'll be right back," she replied cheerfully.

When she took off, Stacey set her hands on my hips and whispered in my ear, "Don't look now, but I think our sexy saleswoman likes you. Did you notice the way she was checking you out?"

"You're imagining things," I chuckled.

"We'll see..." she grinned.

The saleswoman, Veronica, according to her name tag, came back with a pair of powder blue shorts.

"Perhaps these might be more what you have in mind," she smiled, handing Stacey the shorts.

Stacey held them up to the light. They were certainly quite a bit smaller than the first pair, and they had a large opening in the front that closed with a single snap in the fly. They were also semi-transparent, which Stacey was discovering to her great glee by moving her hand around inside the material.

"These just might do the trick. Go..." she said, handing them to me.

I went into the changing room and swapped the one pair for the other. "Ready?" I asked again.

"She went to go check on something," came Veronica's voice.

Stacey called from across the store, "Come on out. I'll be right there."

Exiting the dressing room, I stood beside a smiling Veronica in front of the mirror as Stacey returned to inspect me in the smaller shorts. "Turn around and face us," she grinned.

When I turned to face the two women, I realized I was also facing anyone else who was in the store. Stacey didn't seem the least bit concerned about that, though. Smiling as she stood behind Veronica, she gestured with a glance to the pretty saleswoman openly checking out the front of my shorts. I looked down too.

The silk boxers were so brief that the head of my circumcised cock was peeking out of the large leg hole; also, the light shining through the shorts made it easy to see my shaft and balls.

When I noticed Veronica staring intently up and down my body, I started getting hard; the shorts began to rise, revealing the underside of my lengthening cock.

I sheepishly tried to tuck myself back in.

"May I?" Veronica asked, grinning to Stacey as they watched me fumble around.

"Please do, before he gets himself arrested," Stacey said, and they both laughed.

Veronica reached down to the front of my shorts, where the head and a few inches of my rising hard-on had poked straight through the open fly. I'd forgotten to close the damn snap! Brushing the sides of my shaft with her slender fingers, she pulled the shorts up and over the head, tucking it back inside. Snapping the button closed, she primly patted me right on the tip!

My erection sprang straight up, and Veronica smiled while staring at the exposed head peeking out above the top of the shorts. "They certainly do flatter him, don't they? He wears them so well," she said, grinning to Stacey.

"To flatter him even more, don't you think they could maybe stand to be another size smaller?" Stacey replied, with a conspiratorial smirk.

"Ooh, I couldn't agree more," Veronica giggled. "You have an excellent eye for proportions!"

"It helps to have a great model," Stacey replied, turning to give me a sweet grin.

"Absolutely," Veronica answered, looking me over one more time before smiling again to Stacey. "I think I may have something that will truly flatter him. I'll be right back...."

Once we were alone, I chuckled to Stacey, "You're enjoying this way too much, you know that?"

"Me? It looks like you're the one who's doing the enjoying here, Mister No One But Stacey Can Get Me Hard. Yep, it sure looks to me like you're thoroughly enjoying being on display for Veronica. And to think, the first time I ever really get to see any of your bare cock, I'm having to share the moment with another woman!"

She was beaming happily, reveling in her tease.

"It's your fault," I said, still grinning. "You put her up to it. You're the puppet master here. I'm just the puppet."

She gave me a cute smirk. "I thought with puppets it's their wooden noses that grow long and hard. You seem to have your puppet parts confused."

Before I could respond, Veronica returned with a pair of white shorts. She escorted me into the dressing room, where I was in and out in a flash.

"Oh, my!" she said with a sexy smile, after she'd tugged back and forth on the waistband to make a few adjustments.

"Those will work. Oh, yes, those will definitely work. Excellent choice, Veronica," Stacey grinned.

'These shorts are obscene,' I thought, as I stood before the two women openly ogling my cock.

"I guess I forgot to mention it," Veronica giggled, "but these shorts don't offer a snap in the fly."

"They sure don't," Stacey said, smiling proudly. "Baby, do you like your shorts that much, or is it just the fact that you know Veronica is enjoying seeing your gorgeous erection standing so nice and tall through the fly? Is that what's making you so hard?"

"Whatever it is," Veronica grinned, "I think those shorts are definitely keepers, don't you?"

I tried to tuck my cock back inside, but I was so erect that all I succeeded in doing was to reposition it vertically, leaving the upper third jutting out above the top.

"He'll keep those on," Stacey said to Veronica. "We'll take that pair and a half-dozen more of the same, in whatever colors you have."

"Of course," Veronica smiled. "Just let me remove the tag if he's going to wear them out."

"Of course," repeated Stacey, with a mischievous grin. "Please do."

Returning her grin, Veronica reached down and pulled the waistband out; ostensibly looking for the tag while peering inside, she exposed my entire cock. "Mmmm, there it is..." she smiled, before bringing out a pair of small scissors. She stretched the wispy shorts away from my hip to show my bare erection to Stacey, then she snipped off the tag. Shooting us a flirty grin as she subtly ran the back of her hand all along my solid length, she continued, "I'll gather up your other pairs and meet you at the counter."

"You can gather up the other pairs, but we still have more shopping to do, so don't ring us up yet. We have to pick out some things for her," I said, nodding toward Stacey.

"Of course. Would you like any assistance?"

"That'd be great," I grinned.

"It would certainly be my pleasure," she said, smiling to Stacey. "So what are we shopping for today?"

"Don't ask me. Ask him," giggled Stacey.

"So, you very fortunate man," Veronica said, "how would you like to decorate your beautiful lady today?"

God, I was still fully erect inside my shorts; well, half inside, anyway.

Smiling happily at the sight of my semi-exposed erection, Stacey turned and playfully flipped up her tiny sundress to flash her naked bottom framed at the very top by a white thong.

"What do you have in sheer panties for my beautiful lady?" I asked.

Glancing back over her shoulder, Stacey was wide-eyed with excitement.

"How sheer would you like them?" Veronica asked. "Somewhat sheer, maybe lacy sheer, or completely see-through nude?"

"Yes," I said, smiling devilishly.

"I see!" she giggled, beaming at Stacey. "A little of everything, it is!"

Flashing me a knowing grin, she took off around the corner.

Stacey stood in front of the mirror. "C'mere," she purred, once we were alone again.

I slipped behind her, and she snuggled close against me after wrapping my arms around her waist. Looking at me in the mirror, she began moving her ass on my erection. "Mmmm, your cock is still so hard. I can see every inch of it in those shorts, and so can Veronica. Tell me, what's doing this to you? What's making you so hard?"

"It's you, and it's her. It's you showing me off to her."

Grinning, she made a "Who? Me?" face.

"It's the fact that I'm wearing nothing but these shorts while standing out here in the open in the middle of a store. It's knowing that both of you want to see my cock so much. It's the feeling of getting hard that I've missed for so long, which I'm really enjoying again. It's all these things, and I'm just letting it happen, like you asked me to."

"Yes, that is what I asked. Dan, this is exactly what I want. When you start to become hard, I want you to let it grow all the way hard, then I want you to let it stay that way. Whenever I'm with you, don't worry about other people seeing it. You have a fantastic cock, baby, so if they want to look, I'm going to show it off to them. I want you to stay hard now, too. I want Veronica to keep seeing it and touching it. You know she wants it, and I want you to see her lusting for it. I would love it if she could watch your gorgeous cock slide into my ass like this...."

Whereas only a few inches of my erection had been jutting above the waistband, the rubbing Stacey was doing against it with her ass had forced those silk shorts to slip well below my shaft. She had exposed my entire cock and was sliding her soft, warm split all up and down my granite length.

"God, Stacey, you're driving me crazy," I moaned.

"Crazy enough to make you come?" she asked, hotly whispering "come" in my ear. "I'd love to make you come on my ass, and especially inside my panties. Will you do that for me, even if she's watching?"

"If I get there, I won't stop, that's for sure."

"Tell me how to get you there, and I'll do it. Whatever you want me to wear, whatever you would like me to do for you, tell me how to make you come, and I'll do it."

"Just let it happen, Stacey. Like you said, it'll happen when it's meant to happen."

"I know, baby, I know, and you're right. I just want it so badly. I want to feel your come, Dan. I want it inside me, and all over me. I can't wait to suck your cock and taste your come. Mmmm, I can't wait for you to fuck me. God, I want you to fuck me right now, with Veronica watching us, then I want you to fuck her too. You know she wants your cock. I want to see the joy on her face as you give it to her...."

She was trembling beneath my hands.

"Slow, Stacey, slow. You said you want to keep it slow. We're just having fun, remember?" I teased.

"Damn it...this is torture..." she breathed, wantonly grinding away on my erection.

Veronica returned with a handful of sheer panties. "These should be just the things for—" she started to say, stopping short when she saw my naked cock sliding in Stacey's beautiful ass.

Looking back at the stunned saleswoman, Stacey moaned, "Oooooh...Veronica, I'm sorry, but I have to get out of here. Please, just ring us up for all the panties and shorts. We'll take everything. I don't mean to be rude, but I've been waiting my entire life for him, and I can't wait any longer. I really, really need this gorgeous man to take me home and make love to me."

"I can certainly see that! Sweetie, I understand. God, do I understand. I'll ring you up right away," Veronica said, professionalism combining with lust and disappointment in her voice. As she eyed my rampant cock moving in the ass of our wildly turned-on blonde, it was plain to see that she'd been looking forward to taking part in Stacey's next round of sexy games.

Stacey had me throw my clothes on, and we hurriedly paid for our items.

"Take me home," she said, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the store.

We drove home as quickly as possible, trying not to crash. As soon as we rushed through the door, Stacey pushed me onto the couch and pulled my pants open. "Take those off!" she growled playfully. While I shucked my shoes, socks, and pants, she pulled my shirt over my head and tossed it into the kitchen.

"I need to come, baby, and I want you to watch," she said, her eyes on fire. Facing me, she straddled my thighs and brought her ass directly down onto my lap.

Right away she noticed that my erection was sticking straight up again above my shorts, which made her grin from ear to ear. "Jack yourself off for me, baby, and watch me come." Taking my hand, she placed it on my throbbing shaft and began masturbating me with it. "Watch me. Just keep watching me. Mmmm, I love your cock," she said, adding her hand to mine. While corkscrewing her palm around the head, she pulled her sundress over her hip before sliding that hand down her stomach. "Watch me, and keep stroking yourself," she purred, smiling seductively as she traced circles on her sexy tummy.