Stacey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Stacey liked to say, I was as hard as a rock. I wasn't about to lose it either, not with her there.

She slid her hand into her panties, letting me see her trimmed blonde triangle where her wrist was stretching open the thong. Immediately she began fucking herself, and as she bucked up and down in my lap her fingers plunging in and out of her pussy were making gloriously wet sluicing sounds.

"God, yes, I'm comminnnnng!!" she screamed, and her entire body shook.

Nearly frantic, she pulled her hand from her panties to press her drenched fingers into my mouth. Tasting her hot wetness for the first time, I eagerly sucked each one, and she stared intently as she watched me sample her sweet pussy.

With her free hand she pulled her sundress up to the bottom of her breasts. Arching her back as she touched herself, she eventually pulled her hand from my mouth and used both hands to whip off her dress.

Finally, I was seeing her bare breasts. They were every bit as perfect as the rest of her, and even larger and heavier than I'd imagined.

For a good thirty seconds she pinched and tugged on her long pink nipples before plunging her hand into her pussy. Quickly pulling it right back out, she spread her glistening wetness all over her breasts while arching her back to present her glorious mounds to my mouth. "Taste me," she moaned, pressing her moistened tips to my lips.

Sucking them gently, I could scarcely believe what I was seeing and feeling. This beautiful, amazing girl was moaning deeply, her entire body trembling; taking my face in her hands, she brought it to her chest, smothering me with her breasts.

After allowing me a few exquisite moments to enjoy laving and thoroughly mauling her incredible tits, she slid down my body until her face was at my stomach and her breasts were enveloping my cock. "Do it," she said, looking up at me. "Give it to me. Fuck my tits."

As I started driving my cock between her breasts, she used both hands to press them around my dick. She was kissing my stomach and jamming her tongue into my navel when...whoa! I felt my cum beginning to rise!

She pulled down my shorts, squealing in delight when she saw the rest of my bare cock come into view. Wasting no time, I took her breasts in my hands and started thrusting between them again.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my tits! You're going to make me come again!" she cried. She slid her panties below her grinding bottom, then she reached down with both hands; one went to her pussy from the front while the other attacked her ass from the rear. She started furiously fucking herself, and I was pumping just as wildly into her breasts. Tossing her head around and wailing as she came, her chin and lips made contact with the head of my cock.

An electric jolt shot through me, and I shouted, "Stacey! I can feel it! It's coming! It's coming!"

"Yes! Let it go, baby! Give it to me! Give me your cum!"

After allowing me one last pump between her tits, she lowered her head and took me in her mouth! While twisting up and down my cock with both hands, she began hungrily sucking the head and the first few inches of my pulsing shaft. Jesus, it felt like she was pulling my entire body into her mouth, right through my balls!

She suddenly pulled off, although she continued to fist my cock as she looked into my eyes. "I can taste it! I can taste your cum now! It's pouring into my mouth! It's happening! You're doing it! You're going to come! Give me your cum, baby! I want you to come all over your Stacey's beautiful face!"

That did it. My orgasm raced through me, shrieking up my cock until it exploded! I screamed at the top of my lungs as wave after wave rocked me, and it just wouldn't stop; I kept shooting massive ropes of thick white cum all over Stacey's exultant face. She was aiming the blasts into her open mouth, and I came so much that even after her mouth was full and cum was spilling down her chin she was still able to paint her gorgeous face with it. As each new shot scorched her skin with an audible splat, she let out another sexy moan, and it all seemed to go on forever.

When I finally stopped shooting, she let go of my cock and reached up to her cheeks with both hands. "Oooh, yes..." she moaned, spreading my cum all over her face. Laughing in exhilaration, she smoothed it into her skin before licking her fingers. Once she was satisfied that she'd evenly covered her entire face in my cream, she took my cock back into her hot mouth. She licked all up and down the shaft, then she laved my balls, cleaning me everywhere. Returning to my cockhead, she sucked hard on the sensitive tip, grinning as she swallowed my final few pulses of dribbling cum.

Stunned...obliterated...we collapsed together, floating off into the happy beyond.

An hour or so later Stacey stirred and got up. I smiled to myself when I noticed her panties were still stretched across her thighs from when she'd pulled them down earlier. Stopping in the middle of the living room, she simply took them off and left them on the floor. Completely naked for the first time with me, she headed to the bathroom.

I could hear her peeing, and I got up to go get us a glass of water. When I brought it to her, she had her head cradled in her folded arms atop the sink counter.

"Hi," she said, beaming.

"Hi yourself, beautiful. I thought you might be thirsty," I smiled, offering her the glass of cool water.

"I am. I'm very thirsty." She took the glass and set it on the sink counter; then, guiding me by my thighs, she moved me directly in front of her. "Hello, you," she said to my cock, which was hanging heavily before her gorgeous shining smile. "Thank you," she added, gently petting it. "Thank you so very much." She took me into her mouth, and with her hands pulling on my ass she began to face-fuck herself.

"I love this cock," she said, pausing to kiss the tip. She stuck out her tongue and made a sharp point of it before pressing it into the open slit. "This is a beautiful, gorgeous, long, thick, absolutely perfect cock." Sliding her mouth all the way down until her nose was nestled in my pubic hair, she hummed a happy tune, breathing through her nose while vibrating her throat around me.

Pulling back, she held the shaft before her wet, parted lips. "This cock gives me the sweetest, hottest cum, and I will never tire of drinking from it." She nibbled on the head, lightly nipping at it.

Cupping my balls, she said, "And you fellas, I want to thank you too, for giving me such a long and wonderful cum bath! I was beginning to think you two would never run out of cum for me, and I love you for it." She bounced my balls back and forth in her hand, alternately sucking one then the other. "Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. I dearly love you guys, and I'll never forget what you did for me."

After spending a few more moments planting sweet kisses on them, she turned her attention back to my cock, which was growing in her hand. Kissing it and cooing to it, she purred, "Hi, gorgeous. I sure missed you. Now that you're back, I need to ask a little favor of you. See, your owner and I still have some unfinished business to attend to, and we need your help. You won't regret it, I promise. Come with me, handsome. I have a very special place I'd like to show you."

Never releasing me, she led me to her bedroom. When we stood beside her bed, she lay on her back and spread her legs. Positioning me between her beautiful thighs, she brought my cock to the open mouth of her pussy and pressed me inside.

"Now, Dan. Make love to me," she whispered.

She stared wide-eyed into my eyes as we kissed, her hands cupping my face; our first real kiss, ever since we were children. Moaning, she wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me further inside. When my hard shaft slid all the way in, kissing and caressing her silken walls with each sublime inch of deeper penetration, she let out a gorgeous breathy gasp.

"I love you, Stacey," I said, and she hugged me tightly.

Her eyes remained wide open, boring straight into me. "God, Dan, I love you so much. Baby, please, never let me go. Promise me we will never be apart again. Promise you will stay inside me forever."

"I will love you forever, angel. I promise you, Stacey, I'm all yours."

She gasped against my neck, her happy tears burning my skin.

As we continued making love, she gazed into my eyes while sensually grinding her hips against me. "Mmmm, you feel incredible inside me. God, this is even better than I always imagined," she whispered, "but there's something I have to tell you."

"You know you can tell me anything," I said, savoring the silken warmth of her pussy's magical embrace.

"Baby," she said slowly, hotly, "I stopped taking my birth-control pills."

"I know," I answered, giving her a teasing little grin.

"You know? How?"

"I saw the full case in the bathroom wastebasket. You threw it away two nights ago."

"Yes, I did. Do you know why?"

Staring into her eyes, I kissed her; waiting for her answer, I kissed her again.

"Dan, I threw them away when I realized there was no turning back for me. Baby, I'm deeply and hopelessly in love with you. I want to be your wife, and bear your child. I just couldn't do that to you, though, not without telling you first. Now that we're making love, and I know you're going to come inside me, I had to let you know. I'm telling you now, before it's too late."

Kissing her loving eyes, I stared in wonder at her impossibly beautiful face. "Stacey, there is nothing in this world that would make me happier than to be with you forever, and to start a family with you."

Sobbing into my neck, she hugged me even more tightly.

"Listen to me, Stacey. You know I will do whatever you want, but I need you to tell me that you want me to come inside you, knowing what it could mean for us."

Even if I live to be a hundred years old, I doubt I will ever see anything as beautiful as her face was that very moment, smiling through her joyous tears.

Her eyes were shining brightly as she brought her hands up to touch my face. Holding her gaze steady, she said, "I love you with all my heart, and I offer to you everything I am and everything I will ever be, body and soul. I beg you now to make love to me, and to come inside your Stacey's unprotected womb, knowing that by doing so we may create a child together. I love you, and all I want in this world is to have you inside me forever. Daniel Thomas Gibson, will you marry me?"

Choking up, I kissed her sweet tears. "Yes, Stacey Lisette Fairchild, I would be honored to marry you."

Then, finally, in a culmination of a lifetime, we cried out together when I came inside my beautiful Stacey.

~ ~ ~

As it turned out, Stacey didn't become pregnant that day. No matter; we were deliriously in love, and we had the rest of our lives to have children.

Stacey had cast aside the darkness that threatened to destroy me ever since Angelina was taken from this world. Angelina was a brilliant light that should have shined for an eternity, and my profound sadness over her passing will never completely fade away.

I was blessed by my time with Angelina, yet I was equally blessed by the gift of Stacey. In my darkest hour, she was the golden angel who came to me and delivered me from the brink of crushing despair.

She was my miracle.

~the end~

~ ~ ~

Please leave a vote and a comment to let me know what you thought. Your questions and comments deserve a response, so when you send feedback please make sure to include a return address.