Stacey Loses Control in Public

Story Info
A huge breasted woman masturbates publicly.
1k words
4.08
39.6k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a couple of weeks since Stacey had discovered the little jar of pills in her local health food store. They promised to increase breast size and sensitivity. Now, usually these things promise a lot and deliver very little, but these pills, wow!

Since she had begun taking them Stacey's tits had gone from DD's to off the scale. They were the size of melons or beach balls, will huge, puffy defined areolas almost the size of her 'old tits', positioned perkily upwards, and huge nipples as fat as markers, over an inch long. They had made her breasts, areolas and nipples super sensitive too, and ramped up her sex drive even higher than it had already been. This was leading Stacey to some risky behaviour.

First, she could no longer find a bra to fit her huge tits inside, and although they were incredibly round and high set, Stacey had discovered she liked to tie them up under her clothing to increase her stimulation even more. She took silicone bondage rope and tied them round the base, round the defined areolas and round the base of her huge thick nipples. They now jutted out obscenely, and with an old baggy t shirt, now serving as a loose crop top, she felt insanely sexy.

She felt like walking around, having everyone see how hot she looked now. . But her pussy was so hungry to be fucked, she wasn't sure if she could contain herself while she walked around in public, she thought admiring herself in the mirror. She opened her box of toys, and took out three slim dildos, stuffing them into her pussy one by one. She then put a couple of big thick dildos in her handbag, just in case. To keep the dildos in her pussy she pulled on a pair of tight panties, then added an obscenely short skirt.

Stacey was ready to go. She walked to the mall near her apartment. feeling all eyes on her huge wobbling tits. The fabric of her t shirt was making her nipples feel amazing, sending shooting sensations to her clit. She occasionally raised a hand to drag her nail across her nipple, hoping nobody noticed that she was trying to get herself off. Her clit was aching to be touched. She surreptitiously slipped her hands between her legs to try and pull the fabric of her panties in between her slit, so the material could stimulate her clit.

She passed a sign for a 'Women Only Modelling Contest, Over 18's only' over a doorway. 'This sounds like the perfect place to show off how hot I am!' she said to herself.

She walked through the door and took her place in the queue. Each woman had to walk up onto a little stage, do a short dance, then seat themselves on a velvet chaise longue on the left hand side of the stage to announce their measurements and their special skills. 'This shouldn't be too hard' thought Stacey. her arousal was really rising as she watched skimpily clad woman after skimpily clad woman take the stage and perform a sexy dance. The dildos she'd stuffed in her pussy earlier kept slipping in and out as she shifted from foot to foot in the queue, getting her hotter and hotter. 'God, I need to fuck myself so bad' she thought. She was stood next to a wooden planter, and the rounded wooden corner of it was about her crotch height. She began to rub her clit against the corner of the planter surreptitiously.

Then, almost suddenly it seemed, it was her turn to go on stage. She dropped her bag with the two thick dildos in onto the chaise longue and took four big steps to the centre of the stage. She looked out at the crowd of of beautiful women, many of whom had sizeable assets themselves. Some looked like they had been enjoying the show as much as her. Some looked a little bored. She was going to give them one hell of a show.

The music played and Stacey began to dance. She swayed her hips and used her arms to encircle her huge pair of melons, really demonstrating just how big they were. She caressed her nipples and areolae, causing them to stand out even further. The three slim dildos in her pussy began to feel so good as she moved to the music. She began to gyrate her hips in big circles, faster and faster. She thrust her hands between her legs, deep into her crotch, her arms squishing her giant titties closer together, her hands mashing against her clit as she gyrated. There were some whoops and whistles coming from the audience, but Stacey was completely oblivious now.

She stopped any pretence at dancing and instead of gyrating just began to hump her clit against her hands, pushing the dildos into her dripping wet hole. She was moaning and babbling now "urngh, fuck my cunt, fuck my wet hole, urngh, I love it, fuck me so hard". She could feel she was close to cumming now. Fuck, she was going to cum on stage in front of a crowd of people. What would they think? Her clit was almost vibrating with arousal as she frigged it as fast as she could and suddenly erupted. Gushes of cum streamed onto the floor of the stage. She used her hands to push the dildos deeper into her pulsating cunt as it clenched around them.

She staggered back onto the chaise longue and lay there for a minute panting. Then she opened her eyes and purred "My name is Stacey and my special talent is stuffing multiple dildos up into my cunthole" Then she spread her legs and pulled her panties aside so her audience could see the three slim dildos just poking out.

Looking out into the crown she could see that some people had left in horror at what had just happened, but so many more were looking on transfixed. A few women were even visibly aroused and rubbing themselves publicly. Everyone who remained was watching wide eyed to see what would happen next.

She pulled one of the dildos out of her pussy and sucked her juices off it. It tasted delicious.

Then she reached into her bag for her thicker dildos. "I'm going to need some help up here" she smiled, "can I get two volunteers?"

TBC